Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Airi nodded at Arumi before making a 'hum' sound, "I'll text you later about tomorrow yea?" she said softly to Arumi all the while waving good bye to her, it was upsetting that they all couldn't eat together but Airi was sure there will be other chances when they can all get together outside of the clubroom as well. She turned to their 'Cutie' Hostess and smiled at her, patting her head lightly, "let me think about it, I will text everyone later about it," She had been thinking about a theme but she just wasn't exactly sure what to decide on it with. Airi adored themes, it was nice to watch all the Hostesses get excited over their 'theme day' and watch them all dress up in their adorable costumes -- although she didn't mind dressing up either she'd rather watch her Hostesses get excited over it. Plus it was always a bonus to see if the Host Club also dressed up. Her eyebrows narrowed together slightly in concentration as she tapped her chin in her thinking pose, she would have to brainstorm when she arrived home that's for sure. It was going to be an important day, theme days were always important to them. Airi flashed a quick grin to Zelda who 'agreed' to eat with them, she was sure Zelda and Ryan had some sort of hatred towards one another but it was practically going to be another episode of Arumi and Ryan, except Arumi was going to be 'played' by Zelda.

Airi's heart skipped a beat when the 'King' had suddenly appeared beside her, she wasn't sure if it was out of surprise or something else.. but nonetheless she shook her head to get rid of any additional thoughts. She raised an eyebrow at him, a small smile made her way towards her lips without her even realizing it, "Mm? No? I thought we were all dining in together.." she trailed off, she had been so sure that someone had mentioned about getting pizza for the Host Club too. Not that she had planned it that way but they do work together after all and it wouldn't hurt to buy them food as well. She blinked and tilted her head at him, "I guess you're dining out now then?' she almost, almost sighed in disappointment but she kept it in. Her eyes glanced over at the door, a worried look on her features as she was sure Eliana and the others would be back by now. Her ears caught the sound of Aurelius, she believed he was called, calling the King 'Misha', at that her blue eyes twinkled at him in amusement though making no comment of it.

A second later Eliana, Remy and Aria burst into the clubroom, a delicious aroma of pizza following them. She smiled at them, a slight relieved look on her face as well,
                                                          "Welcome back ladies," she was glad no one had been injured or lost on the way back. Who knows what could happen there were tons of weirdos out there as she was sure Genesis Academy attracted a lot of them with all the students looking like photo shopped models. Her blue eyes trailed back to the 'King', her eyes still quite amused at what the whole 'Misha' thing was about, "I suppose you're dining in with us now," she muttered before turning to Eliana who had already fished out the plates and napkins for everyone, "Thank you for your hard work,"

x
x
x
x
x
x

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

You could be thexxKINGxx
by A v e m a r i a xoнᴀᴅ ᴅяᴇᴀᴍ ι ωᴀsQ u ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
ι ωoӄε uᴘsᴛιℓℓ » Q u ᴇ ᴇ ɴ «for A v e m a r i a xo
But xwatch the xxQUEENxx conquer

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

» l o c a t i o n ::
xxxclubroom
» c o m p a n y ::
xxxhosts / hostesses
» m o o d ::
xxxamused
» o o c ::
xxxEDITTED

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
                  User Image

H A M I S H __ A M B R O S E

{ the
                                                                                            User Image }
                                                                                            seriously, where? host/ess clubroom
                                                                                            and with who? guests and hosts gathered in the clubroom
                                                                                            my mood today isssss adventurous

▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                                "Well, unless you ladies are shouting, of course..." Hamish answered with a steady smile. He watched her carefully, as if taking this chance of such close contact to observe every tiny reaction. Some would say he was sizing her up, and others would've probably gotten the wrong idea and blushed a little. This could be due to Hamish' conflicting emotions as he stood there; he was on the look out for any information he could use to their clubs advantage, and at the same time her elegance was breathtaking. There was a reason she called Queen. But there was also a reason he was King. None of his conflicting thoughts appeared on his face, and his charming persona never wavered. That is, until his buffoon of a close friend stumbled on in... and calling him by that nickname again. This time out loud.

Hamish' eye twitched. "Ohhhh, Aura, how could I not wait for you?" He said with a big fat smile on his face as he ruffled up Aura's hair roughly. So friendly Hamish was, but Aura would know better; his close friend would have picked up on Hamish's expression just before he hit anger town. Hamish then smacked his friend on the back as a friendly gesture, but just hard enough so his message of 'i-told-you-never-today-that-in-front-of-the-enemy' was not lost on him. And with good timing, the lingering question of who was dining in was soon answered after when the sent of pizza reached their noses. Hamish turned to the three hostess' that brought to them food, enough for their club as well as his men. Distracted now, and hoping the Queen hadn't notice his brief lack of grace, he replied to her, "I guess so. You ladies are too kind ~ "

"Yes, thank you all, and for the food, bellas'."

▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Out Of Caffeine

it's still so short ~
                                                                                                                                      but hamish needed to correct himself !!!! O.o""

"This is the colour I speak."

The hue of my thoughts.

"And another's tongue."

Devoted Loiterer

User Image
User Image

It was never any problem for Remy to help out the other hostesses. They had become a surrogate family to her in a way - she could stay after school with them, go on outings, invite them over. She never had to be alone. Though if she wanted to be by herself, if wasn't hard to do. She felt bad that she was only carrying two pizza boxes while Eliana carried six by herself. However, she would not argue if the girl wanted to carry them.

As the girls had returned to the room, Remy had to walk past Airi, and she smiled at the Queen. However, it was odd that the Host King was so close. Though she would be dumbfounded if anyone would turn down pizza. Especially boys. She helped set the pizza boxes on the table, opening the lids, and making them more easily presentable. She couldn't wait to tear into the pepperoni and jalapeño pizza. She might have been quiet and reserved, but she loved spicy foods. She took a plate with a napkin and brought it over the Airi. "Best get it before the hounds come," she said, joking with a smile as she gestured towards the boys. Remy had yet to introduce herself to any of the boys, but at the same time, they'd all been busy with their customers.

Wearing: Oh La La | With: Airi, Host King, Eliana, Aria | Feeling: Mmm Pizza | OOC: These should get longer once she starts actually interacting with people.

Dangerous Lunatic

xxxxR Y A N S t e v e n sxxx
User ImageUser Image
X X X I was never who I really wanted me to be
For MirandaKos▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
by A v e m a r i a xo▶▶ x x xBut then God x x xshattered x x x that x x x dream'sx x x cage
x x x x x x x x x x xx xAndx x xrosex x x me up to ax x new stagex x x☆ ★
x x x x x
x x x x x xxxT h e nxx gavex mex thisxx n e w l i f exxxx

Ryan was lost in thought for a moment...a rare brief moment that should never have existed as he stared at his hand. Not once did any of his tactics fail on a female, but with that trouble-maker Hostess, Zelda. His charms almost always failed. He wasn't actually interested in her, or so he denied any idea in humoring the rumors about his conquests. However this one was different, he knew Arumi started the rumor, but it was just about to back fire on the hostesses themselves, at least in due time. If his tactical flirting tricks didn't work, he would have no choice but to play the flirty-nice card. Starting with the spectacular display of sibling-rivalry between him and 'Rumi.

He stood up and sauntered over to where the pizzas were spread out, examining each pie debating on which slice he'd choose first, he looked up at Remy and Eliana, but before addressing them, he turned to look at the Royals of their respective clubs, "I'm terribly sorry about the show, my sister and I put on earlier. She hasn't been getting enough beauty sleep to keep her foul temper in check." He grabbed a plate and took a single slice of cheese pizza, smiling at the shy and the cool hostesses, "Thank you for running out to get the pizza, if I wasn't busy arguing with Rumi, I would have gone with you three to carry them." He blinked looked at Remy, he had seen her around but didn't know her name. Giving her his most smoldering smile, "How silly of me, I don't know your name."He passed a glance to Zelda,[color-darkcyan] See, I have it in me to be nice... and not so disgusting. He thought to himself, though he had a favor to ask of Zelda, or Airi, whichever he could get close enough to ask of their assistance in private.

out of crackers: I kinda suck at the male role -__- at least I feel like I do

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

ExLxIxAxNxA ~ ACOSTA!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf I - I - I - I - I F A L L for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↳↳I'LL NEVER RECOVER

xxxL-L-LOVE me today

Follow me: Club's storage roomxxxxLet me whisper in your ear: Everyone xxxxLook into my heart: PensivexxxxBaby, undress me:xoxoxxxxD-don't look at my:bodyxxxx

Eliana smiled slightly at the suddenly eager faces that looked down hungrily at the boxes before Remy opened the boxes all up revealing their cheesy goodness. She was glad that Remy got first picks, after all she did help her carry a few pizzas otherwise Eli wouldn't have been able to see over the tower of pizzas. As others went in to get a slice or four, she kept a neutral face. It wasn't that she didn't like pizza, she just wasn't hungry and it looked rather repulsive. Also the fact that she had already eaten too much cake that her customers fed her, knowing that she'd have a date with her toilet later on. Eliana had been a healthy eater with a normal appetite whoever her 'job' with her camera sessions once in awhile got mean comments about how flabby and fat she was. Although flooded with good comments, those bad ones stuck around and made her self esteem plummet to the ground. She gave a small nod towards the host who thanked them and then walked away rather grateful that Remy would be able to entertain him.

Eliana looked over at the hosts and hostess once again before going back to her table that was rather hidden behind others hopefully no one would care to look. She sat down, making sure to quietly stack the teapot on the tray along with the teacups. Slowly contemplating the calories she had consumed. It was only really a slice and a half that she had eaten but her mind made it seem like she had eaten four full cakes. With a small sigh escaping her plum colored lips before standing up and putting her green cardigan on again as she felt colder, her brown boots shuffling against the floor as she reached the storage room. Eliana dutifully cleaned off her things before putting them away, leaning on an empty wall of the dimly lit room.

xxxdontxL-L-LEAVExme tomorrow

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
                  User Image

R O S E T T A __ K E N D A L L
                  { the cutie of the __ ball }

User Image

User Image

where am i? Hostess Club
            who am i with? all the peeps in the cluubb!
            what am i feeling today? puzzled ..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Rosie blinked as the Queen gave her a small pat on the head. She nibbled more on her cookie, content with Airi's answer. She wonder what theme day they would have... Oh, I hope it can be a royal theme! Rosie daydreamed about how beautiful this season ball gowns were, and she really very much wanted one. But deep down knew one was unaffordable... That was okay though! Rosie was happy with just seeing everyone dressed up and beautiful instead. So, if they were to do something elegant, Rosie may have trouble with a character, but she'd be super excited to see everyone perform! And with that thought, she munched down the last bit of her cookie, her usual warm smile still fixed in place.

And then the pizzas came in! Rosie, like a normal person, loves her food, but wasn't too excited about pizza. She preferred her desserts and pastries. Still, she shuffled over to contemplate which piece suited her most. "Thank you, Queen, for your hard work, too!" Rosie replied, taking a piece and munching it down as if her stomach were a black hole. Rosie didn't think much of the rare interaction between Queen and King... She more or less thought it was super nice they could get along. But this thought was always the default toward everyone, like Ryan's and Zelda's. Or now, Ryan and Remy's. Rosie just can't see the bad in anyone.

Out of the corner of her eye though, she did notice Eliana sidle away from view. Rosie's interest peaked and she followed the shy hostess like a little ninja in the shadows. She tilted her head in puzzlement as she watched the timid female clean up their plates, wandering why she wasn't participating in their pizza feast. Wasn't she one of the three who had brought them in? Being a ninja still, she carefully made her way through the dimly lit room until she was only a few feet behind Eliana. She tilted her head the other way this time as a new thought popped up... "Eliana, you've gotten really skinny!" she realised, poking the girl's waist. Rosie didn't mean anything bad by it, purely stating an observation.. but at the back of her mind was a growing worry for her comrades health.

Out Of Caffeine
                                                    I HOPE THIS IS OKAY
                                                    I wanted to see a little bit of Rosie interaction with Eliana >.<""

The hue of my thoughts.

"And another's tongue."[/spoiler
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Airi blinked at Hamish's comment, her blue eyes turned to scan his appearance that she rarely got the chance to look at. He was no doubt his appearance was practically like a Greek God that seemed flawless in every way. Her thoughts of the 'enemy' was interrupted when the 'Cool' Hostess walked by, flashing a lovely smile at Airi to which she returned. It was then Airi realized the distance between her and the 'King'. This was really, really rare for them to even be standing together. The chance was so rare that it was probably as rare as Arumi and Ryan getting along together, for once. She shook her head at her silly thoughts before she was offered a slice of pizza from Remy, "Thank you, dear Remy," she said softly to the girl smiling in thanks as well before taking the plate of pizza and napkin. It smelled delicious and she had to give it to the girls for picking out such lovely smelling flavors, ones that even sounded delicious.

She raised an eyebrow at the 'Flirt' of the Host Club who had apologized to both herself and Hamish, her eyes narrowed when he seemed to take a 'jab' at Arumi, one of her dear Hostesses, and each and every one of her Hostess was dear to her, for him to openly insult her straight to Airi's face was an insult to Airi herself as well. Her blue eyes darkened as he seemingly appeared friendly but his comment regards to Arumi earlier had caused Airi to look at him in a different light now. She didn't even bother to comment on his 'sincere apology' for their actions earlier. She frowned at him, it wasn't as if Arumi was all at fault, he had caused the scenery just as well. From the corner of her eye she caught sight of movement, turning to glance for a second to see Eliana seemingly disappear from them. She was about to make a move towards the 'Shy' Hostess only to see Rosie had already made her way towards the girl.

She smiled in thanks to the 'Cutie' of their Hostess club, although she wasn't quite sure she would've caught it. Her smiled dropped from her face as she turned to the 'Flirt' of the Host Club once more. The plate of pizza long forgotten in her hands.

x
x
x
x
x
x

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

You could be thexxKINGxx
by A v e m a r i a xoнᴀᴅ ᴅяᴇᴀᴍ ι ωᴀsQ u ᴇ ᴇ ɴ
ι ωoӄε uᴘsᴛιℓℓ » Q u ᴇ ᴇ ɴ «for A v e m a r i a xo
But xwatch the xxQUEENxx conquer

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

» l o c a t i o n ::
xxxclubroom
» c o m p a n y ::
xxxhosts / hostesses
» m o o d ::
xxxdelighted
» o o c ::
xxxomg I made Airi sound like an a** D ;
User ImageUser Image

Caeden had never been more happy than to see food walk through the club room doors. His eyes sparkled with delight, clearly thankful for the free food and even having it delivered straight to them. He waited a bit for others to grab their first slice so he didn't look too desperate for a slice before he got up himself and grabbed a slice. His eyes trailing to where Hamish and Airi were standing. An eyebrow raised, it was very weird to see them standing together. As he chewed on his pizza he continued staring at the two, it was really weird. His eyes trailed to the other Hosts and Hostesses in the room, their Host Club was still missing the 'twins' who had disappeared to go knows where, their 'Wild type' also seemed too quiet.

He couldn't help but blink at what their Host Club consists of it, it was really a bunch of random people who had got together to form a Club to entertain bored students. Caeden then glanced over at the Hostess Club, their 'variety' seemed more normal, although both clubs had the 'same types', the girls just seemed more 'normal' compared to them. He watched as Ryan brought up his sister and the scene from earlier today appeared and then he changed his mind.

'Nope,' he decided as he continued chewing on the delicious pizza, they were all hella weird.

whereclubroomxxxxxwithhost / hostesses
{{ ooc }}

User Image

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

ExLxIxAxNxA ~ ACOSTA!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf I - I - I - I - I F A L L for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↳↳I'LL NEVER RECOVER

xxxL-L-LOVE me today

Follow me: Club's storage roomxxxxLet me whisper in your ear: Rosie xxxxLook into my heart: Not specifiedxxxxBaby, undress me:xoxoxxxxD-don't look at my:bodyxxxx

The young girl had been rather deep in thought thinking about what she was going to do at home whether it was to have a cam session or puke her brains out. She'd feel a lot better if she did the latter first, it'd give her a slight boost of confidence. A small and adorable voice broke through the silence and through her thoughts. Eliana looked over to see the cutie type of her hostess group, Rosie. Boy, she was sure cute, in fact she had always wanted to cuddle with her. Rosie had poked her waist that was increasingly shrinking since the first time she began her side 'job', although to keep the doubters and worriers away she layered her clothing to make herself seem bulkier. She gave a small laugh, patting the girl on the shoulder. "What? No, I eat like a little piggie." Eli said shooing away the idea that seemed to linger.

"It's probably the clothes I'm wearing today, I'm not that skinny I swear~." She said adding another laugh in the mix. She placed her crossed arms underneath her chest loosely and in a relaxed manor. Eliana looked past Rosie to the door, where she could still see her hostess sisters talking around with some of the hosts but however some of the hosts kept to themselves. Or at least they were too busy eating to want to talk, which wouldn't surprise her at all. "Rosie, lets go join the others? Don't want them to think we've left them." Eli said lightly touching the girl's back as a way of saying that she didn't want to be in the storage room. She began feeling rather claustrophobic as well as slightly noxious, as it sort of seemed like a confrontation which Eliana hated out of all things. However her face was kind to her and didn't betray her, keeping an unfaltering smile on her lips.

xxxdontxL-L-LEAVExme tomorrow

Devoted Loiterer

User Image
User Image

Remy looked up at the boy who had spoken to her. It was Ryan, Arumi's brother, and Zelda's target for the moment. He mentioned Arumi needing to keep her temper in check, but that's what Remy liked about the girl. She said what she wanted, and that was that. Though she was sure that at some point, a foul temper could get the girl in trouble. "Perhaps she's getting enough beauty sleep, but her brother just brings out that side of her?" Remy said bluntly, eating her spicy pizza. She looked at Ryan, her intense blue eyes seeing right through his smile. "Remy. And save your host smile for your customers." She winked at him. "That doesn't work for me." She didn't want to sound rude, but if he took it that way, so be it. She was honest, and loyal to her fellow hostesses, regardless of who they were arguing with in the host club. "But you're welcome for the food. We are going to be sharing a space after all."

She didn't expect any of the host boys to know her name. Though they could bet their last dollar that she knew them. Remy was a secret computer genius and knew how to navigate any operating system, how to open back doors, and how to find out all about people on the computer. It wasn't something she bragged about, but it was just good knowledge for her to have. Remy sat down in a chair and crossed one long leg over the other. They all, including the girls, looked like they had come from magazines. So many beautiful people in one room. After she finished her pizza, she fiddled with the obsidian necklace her father had given her before he died. If he could only see her now. She wondered what he'd think. Would he proud of her for making 'friends' or would he wonder what she was doing with her free time?

Wearing: Oh La La | With: Ryan > Alone | Feeling: Hungry > Full | OOC:

MirandaKos

User Image

ⓇⒾⒶ_____ⒶⒼⒶⓂⒾ

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

Aria went off with the two other hostesses to get the pizzas. When they were carrying it back, Aria insisted of holding four boxes. But knowing the stubborn girl Eliana is, she didn't let her. So Aria ended up carrying only two while Eliana had six boxes towering over her.

They arrived back at the club room and Aria placed down the box on the table. When the boxes were open, her mouth started to water... Who is she kidding? Aria was able to smell it when she was carrying it. She was hungry and wanted to dig in as soon as possible. Aria took a plate and two slices of the combo pizza, her most favorite kind. As she bit into the pizza, she walked over to a chair and sat down on the fluffy cushion. Scanning the room, she found some of the hosts not around. The twins. The two that were the same 'type' as her. Even though their titles are the same, their personality aren't. Aria is more of the fun and cheery, childish type. While those two are players. I wonder where they are now. But she shrugged her own thought. Oh well. More pizza for us. Aria hopped off the chair and stood with the others, finishing her first slice. That's when she noticed the cutie of the hostess, Rosie, and Eliana conversation. Eliana does look pretty skinny. And it isn't good if she's restricting herself from eating. Aria frowned, "You should eat Eliana, you should eat your share! You went through the trouble of carrying 6 of the boxes too!"

With: Hosts and Hostesses
Thoughts: She needs to eat
Feeling: The usual and a bit sad
Where: The Host/Hostess Clubroom
Out Of Cupcakes: Got my post up! Hey guys! XD

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
є đ ą ą ƒ ƒ ʀ ø η

" You`ve met with a terrible fate , "

User Image
User Image
·.¸¸.·´¯ If there's a ǝzıɹd for rottenxx judgementxxx
for misskewI guess I've already won that I guess I've already won that I guess I've already won that I guess I've already won that
by a v e m a r i a xoNo man is worth the aggravation No man is worth the aggravation No man is worth the aggravation
That's xxx[/colorancient history , been there , done that
xxxxxxxxxx[ N ]o chance , [ n ]o way x // xI won't say it - n[ o ] , n[ o ]
.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸. It's too « xx cliche xx »
xxxxxI xw o n ` tx say I'm in xxL O V Exx

Hearing Ryan's words, she looked absolutely disgusted. Zelda watched as Ryan claimed himself to be "nice", and then looked at how easily he could flirt with his next victim. Thank god Remy wasn't having any of it. Letting out a small laugh, she walked over to where the pizza was and took a slice. "Good job on getting great pizzas" She complimented, smiling at her fellow hostess'.

Zelda took a seat at an empty table, relaxing while she had a few more slices from the pizza. The taste of the pizza was delicious, and it reminded her of her mother's cooking before she passed away. The thought of it made her feel a little sad, but she tried not to let it bother her too much.

[ooc: Sorry i've been stumped on what to write ; w;]

" Haven`t you ? "
User Image

x
          xx xx xx xx
          xxxxi ' m x o v e r l o a d i n g x w i t h x a l l x t h e x l o v e x t h a t x y o u x d e s i g n e dxxxx
          x
          xxxxxxxxxxx d e a d x f l o w e r sx c o m e x a l i v e x w h e n
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx i x i n h a l e x e v e r y x w o r d x s h e x g i v e s x t o x m e
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o n e x t o u c h x o f x h e r x s k i n x a n d x i x h e a l x w i t h o u t x m e d i c a t i o n x i n x m e
          x
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

焦がれていたいんだ . . .

As the boys headed toward the Host & Hostess Club Room, students couldn't help but watch with a morbid curiosity for the twins always had a reputation that managed to precede them. They enjoyed a celebrity status at the academy but for all the wrong reasons. There were rumours, the sort that had been spun about them which told titillating tales of seduction and heartbreak, even a supposed affair with the school nurse at one point. All of which the pair never denied as they both enjoyed playing the villains. Thanks to their notoriety, it made things a whole lot easier to entice girls into their world of games and deceit. After all, the vast majority of these girls come from respectable families and raised with a proper upbringing. Anything remotely indecent excited them and ignited a blazing and passionate flame (of moe) inside them.

As they walked, Ai perused the corridors for a suitable target. He was always on the look out for some feeble or hot-headed girl to torment and even molest. Hell, he had always found things all too easy and warmly welcomed any challenge. His younger brother on the other hand was simple-minded, and in fact when it came to a matter of girls, all Renji did was think with his d*ck. S'cuse the language but it was true. He was 'loose' for the lack of a better word and openly accepted just about any form of affection. Anyone would be surprised though. Ren was the quiet twin, untalkative, he was unsociable and violent but oh boy... was he physical. Ai would only take his eyes off him for a few seconds and next thing you know it, Renji was making out with a junior against the lockers. He was the sort of guy that was both passionate and intense, and this made girls fall in love with him.. and hard. This became somewhat problematic in the past when love quickly turned to obsession and girls have been known to do some pretty crazy and f*cked up things. As such, this was where Ai stepped into the equation. Carefully he nurtured a reputation to be the school's 'player', the flirt, the stud, or manslut - call it what you will - but it was his method of damage control. Ren's intensity was too much for a girl to handle and so Ai's objective had always been to ensure that they would never fall deeply for his brother. Instead he countered that intensity with his own, and there you have it, fangirls who were completely torn by their crush on both twins.

Nearing the club, the blonde twins were met with a mass of squealing fans. It was the sort of rockstar reception which even rivalled the club's King and the boys would always make an entrance. Two was always better than one right? Sauntering into the room, Renji was the first to step inside, making his way through a sea of groping hands and emerging out the other end looking considerably dishevelled. His hair had been tussled, his shirt torn open at the buttons, belt buckle and fly undone. The younger male regarded the room with a dull stare, not with the slightest bit of shame and continued nonchalantly as if this was 'business as usual'. His brother on the other hand was much more charismatic and managed mobs of raging fangirls masterfully. His wit and charm could have them eating out of his hand if he wanted to, and as he blew a kiss to the crowd outside, he quietly closed the door behind them.

"Your highness." Ai tipped his head toward Hamish, a smile full of mirth slowly made its way to his face as his gaze lingered on the hostesses in the room. "Guess we're a little late to the party." The male murmured as he notably eyed the takeaway pizza boxes. He wasn't feeling particularly peckish and neither did Ren, but they were however in a mood to play and was hoping to find some hapless victim that they could possibly torment.

location : The Host/Hostess Club Roomxxxx company : Everyone xxxx ooc : finally got the twins to join in ~ ;DDD

Dangerous Lunatic

xxxxR Y A N S t e v e n sxxx
User ImageUser Image
X X X I was never who I really wanted me to be
For MirandaKos▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
by A v e m a r i a xo▶▶ x x xBut then God x x xshattered x x x that x x x dream'sx x x cage
x x x x x x x x x x xx xAndx x xrosex x x me up to ax x new stagex x x☆ ★
x x x x x
x x x x x xxxT h e nxx gavex mex thisxx n e w l i f exxxx

Ryan chuckled at Remy's reaction, she had no idea how wrong she was, it was more like Arumi brought out his disruptive behavior. When she wasn't around he was actually more sociable with others and cool-headed. When in the presence of his prideful, and defiant half-sibling, he enjoyed the competitive air, and constantly found her reactions quite humorous. "Actually, Remy, she brings that side out of me. When we're not in the same vicinity, I'm actually pretty calm." He simply shrugged taking another slice of pizza.

When Zelda approached the serving area, he couldn't help but smile softly at her reaction, she didn't believe him, and why should she? Yes he was a flirt, a playboy second to the twins in fact. Between the three of them, there must have not been a girl left untouched, aside from the Hostesses. Though he had his suspicions about them. It was then the notorious twins made their appearance and he couldn't help but laugh. Go figure Rumi had already left, it would have added some comical relief to watch the twins and the flirt of the hostesses bicker. "Zelda, please keep laughing like that, it's like music to my ears~" He teased her. As calm as he was being, he still enjoyed the blonde's reactions to his comments.

Finally taking a moment to greet the twins, "You guys sure know how to make an entrance, did you happen to see the nitwit on your way here? She said she was going home, or maybe she was looking for Hikaru... anyways grab some grub!" He really had no filter, it was almost pathetic, the family-ness between him and Arumi was nonexistent, mainly because he did hold a grudge against her...

Blahh all over the place, gomen~ sad

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
                  User Image

R O S E T T A __ K E N D A L L
                  { the cutie of the __ ball }

User Image

User Image

where am i? Hostess Club
            who am i with? all the peeps in the cluubb!
            what am i feeling today? daydreaming ~ < 3

Rosie furrowed her brow a little at Eliana's reply. She didn't think it was her clothes... But Rosie couldn't prove it either. "Maybe a teacup pig, but not a real piggie, Eliana!" Rosie felt like giving Eliana a hug, even if to just test whether Eliana was definitely skinnier than when they first met! But before she could, Aria came in., the Playful one. Rosie loved her - anything playful was Rosie's kinda person. Aria was both fun and cute, and it made Rosie look at her in awe. Rosie wished everyone thought of her as fun as well and not just cute... Rosie's eyes went wide at Aria's exclamation though and she turned back to Eliana, "you carried six of those boxes?! But I thought three of you went!" Before either could reply though, Rosie skipped back out into the fray and discovered the hosts had already two additions.The Twins arrived. Rosie thought she heard a few muffled fan screams and new voices coming from the group. Being easily distracted, no one can help Rosie drifting off unexpectedly.

Rosie's always been curious about the pair. She didn't really know them too well, but she always thought it must be so damn cool to have an almost mirror image of yourself next to you. Rosie wandered what it'd be like to have a second her........ they'd eat all the cake they wanted, shared dishes when they went out for desserts, play frisbee all day, ohh the list was endless! Rosie stood there by the gang daydreaming her little heart away.

Out Of Caffeine
                                                    I didnt know what to do with her o.o

The hue of my thoughts.

"And another's tongue."[/spoiler

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff