Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
User Image

Airi turned her attention away from Rosetta, laughing lightly at the 'Cutie' of their group she was adorable in many ways -- especially when it involved sweets, before glancing over to her guests once more, smiling softly at them as she listened to their conversation. It was amusing to what some of the guests would say. She held her cup of tea a bit away from her mouth, smiling at her guests and all the while nodding before taking a sip of her drink. She had to give props to Eliana for being able to brew up something so quick and tasty. The pink-haired Queen's attention was diverted to another new figure into the clubroom, it was their 'Playful' Hostess. She laughed lightly as she watched the girl wave quickly at her to which Airi raised one of her hands and waved, much more slowly, compared to Aria, "Glad you could make it Aria," she said softly before her thoughts were interrupted once more as Arumi and her brother were having conflicts again. Airi was surprised when one of the Host Club members, Aurelius if she recalled correctly, had attempted to interfere with their sibling rivalry. Her eyes twinkled with amusement as she watched their interaction -- however her attention was once more interrupted as the 'Troublemaker' of their Hostess Club joined the group.

Airi watched as she plopped herself down at her table, her guests blushing profusely as it was rare for them to receive the company of two hostesses -- they definitely did not mind at all as they began whispering to one another. Airi rolled her eyes playfully at Zelda when she mentioned why she wasn't suspended.. yet. The pink-haired girl raised an eyebrow at the girl, "Who's going to be my little troublemaker if you get suspended?" Sure Zelda loved being the troublemaker, naturally, and surprisingly lots of customers love her attitude and probably at how adorable and flawless she looks. She glanced around the club room, including the Host Club members -- they were all good looking in one way or another. An amused 'huff' left Airi's mouth as she noticed Arumi had been dropped and landed on top of Aurelius. Although she made no move to comment her eyes twinkled with amusement as she watched the scene before her.

She blinked when Remy, the 'Cool' one of their group joined and apologized for her being late. It seemed like everyone was late today and she merely shrugged and nodded in understanding with Rem'y situation, it wasn't her fault that her mother wanted to remarry and it wasn't her fault that they decided to have a pre-marriage vacation in the early morning. She laughed lightly at her thought, it must've been such a odd wake up call for her. From the corner of her eyes she caught sight of Eliana finishing up with her customers. She placed an elbow down on the table in front of her and used her hand as a leverage and leaned her chin on said hand, she was about to ask the girl what was wrong but her attention was diverted back to the scene with the sbiling rivalry, with poor Aurelius stuck underneath Arumi.

User Image

User Image
» l o c a t i o n ::
xxxclubroom
» c o m p a n y ::
xxxhosts / hostesses / guests
» m o o d ::
xxxamused
» o o c ::
xxxEDITTEDEDDD

Dangerous Lunatic

xxxxR Y A N S t e v e n sxxx
User ImageUser Image
X X X I was never who I really wanted me to be
For MirandaKos▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
by A v e m a r i a xo▶▶ x x xBut then God x x xshattered x x x that x x x dream'sx x x cage
x x x x x x x x x x xx xAndx x xrosex x x me up to ax x new stagex x x☆ ★
x x x x x
x x x x x xxxT h e nxx gavex mex thisxx n e w l i f exxxx

Ryan couldn't help but keep laughing at the scene he witnessed. Though he was a little peeved at Aura but expected him to be too nice to Arumi. He watched adorable little Rosie approach her to assist her, which Rumi accepted quicker and more so than Aura's. "She probably did more damage to Aura, than if she hit the floor. She's got enough cushion, after all. He took his seat once more, enjoying the company of his female companions.

"Ryan, that was so mean! How could you do that to your sister?! Wow I didn't know you were that strong!" of voices cooed to him, all wanting to get inside his head, and even his ice-cold heart.

"Whoah, one at a time my lovely lilies. First of all, it's tough love. She used to sit on me when we were kids and she was even bigger back then! And of course I'm that strong, I work out every day, after all." He cupped the chin of the girl closest to him, staring into her eyes as he broke the biscuit hanging from her mouth he his teeth. A dashing smirk and a wink came from him as the young girl swooned helplessly. "See sis, that's how you do it. That's how you play the role of a flirt. I think you took the wrong position." He looked at Caeden and grinned, mentally asking the kid to back him up, that Arumi didn't belong with the hostesses.
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Where I am
::
xxxSame place always
Who I'm with
::
xxxEveryone
How I'm feeling ::
xxxMildly amused
Out of Character ::
xxxGYAH TOO SHORT TWITCH
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
є đ ą ą ƒ ƒ ʀ ø η

" You`ve met with a terrible fate , "

User Image
User Image
·.¸¸.·´¯ If there's a ǝzıɹd for rottenxx judgementxxx
for misskewI guess I've already won that I guess I've already won that I guess I've already won that I guess I've already won that
by a v e m a r i a xoNo man is worth the aggravation No man is worth the aggravation No man is worth the aggravation
That's xxx[/colorancient history , been there , done that
xxxxxxxxxx[ N ]o chance , [ n ]o way x // xI won't say it - n[ o ] , n[ o ]
.¸¸.´´¯` .¸¸. It's too « xx cliche xx »
xxxxxI xw o n ` tx say I'm in xxL O V Exx

Once Airi responded to her question, Zelda laughed at her response. "I would assume no one else would be, otherwise I'd be heartbroken" Smirking, she got a tad bit closer to the Queen, making the guests at the table blush even more. Chuckling again to herself, she then noticed Rosie being her cheerful self, and then managed to lock onto the siblings quarrel. Zelda watched as Ryan dropped Arumi to the ground and then watched as Arumi had tripped while lunging at Ryan, resulting in him tripping her and landing on the poor shy Aurelius.

Whilst everyone had rosy cheeks on their face, it was entertainment for Zelda. They needed more amusement and entertainment in this place, it was just not enough for Zelda. She was considered the Troublemaker after-all. However, although this was entertainment for her, Ryan's attitude seemed to slightly tick her off. The more he made rude comments about her fellow hostess, the more irritated she became.

"Pfft, working out everyday, I doubt it. Also, atleast Arumi isn't a rude dickhead like her brother" She spoke, ever so bluntly. Hoping that Ryan was able to hear it, she smirked, still sitting on her chair that she hadn't moved from.

[ooc: let the wars begin! ]

" Haven`t you ? "
User ImageUser Image
X X There is ax wild fire x inside you
By A v e m a r i a xo Burning desire you can't extinguishxxx
for A v e m a r i a xoYour crimson arrowrips through the xxxtwilightxxx
        there is a wild fire inside you burning desire you can't extinguish your crimson arrow rips through the twilight this is the moment for war scream and cry but none will hear you there is a wild fire inside you will you rise will you rise deep in your soul because hahahahahahaha
        plead and beg but none will help you you no longer live as cattle will you rise and join them battle there are beings that live off of fears and their words are like knives as they play with our lives they'll try to and join the battle and join fighting the boundary beyond beepbeep
        control you our names won't be remembered if we die like trampled flowers i refuse to be forgotten written off as less than worthless channel the anger swelling inside you fighting the boundary till you break like a soldier like a soldier there is no hesitation no hesitation boop
X X X» ※ This is xxxthe momentxxx for war ※ «

Caeden blinked as he watched Ryan pretty much 'torture' his sister and watched as he let her go and watched as Aurelius had to take the blow. He chuckled to himself, smiling politely to his guests, all the while giving a quick glance to the clock, he immediately pouting, "Time's up ladies," the ladies immediately frowned and cried in protest causing Caeden's eyes sadden and pouted even more, "Ask for me again next time? Promise!" to which the girls immediately nodded before excusing themselves. Caeden watched them go, chuckling lightly while waving at them with a grin as they disappeared through the doors. He noted that more Hostess Club members seemed to have joined, most of them late like him and he made no comment to that. After all it wasn't like he was super early and on time. He got up, hands in his pocket making his way towards where Ryan, Aura and Arumi, his head tilted to the side allowing his hair to fall lightly to one side as well -- the fans loved it when he did that, "Didn't know you had it in you, Aura," he smirked as he watched his fellow member stare at them, still waiting for the girl to get off. He glanced over at Ryan, chuckling lightly, making no comment. He wasn't entirely a fan of getting in between their sibling rivalry.. things could get easily heated up in their case.

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
                  User Image

H A M I S H __ A M B R O S E

{ the
                                                                                            User Image }
                                                                                            seriously, where? host/ess clubroom
                                                                                            and with who? guests and hosts gathered in the clubroom
                                                                                            my mood today isssss fighting frustration, but entertained ~

▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
              ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
                                                As time ticked on, and he received small greetings back from his fellows, he went on with the club proceedings; attending to guests and their love-filled needs. He had today a few regulars booked in to start the day. Of course though, he was late in arriving, so the three were calmly waiting at his large table that shelved a beautiful vase of flowers and a small tea-brewing station. They had helped themselves, perfectly comfortable with the arrangement already.

"Ladies, I'm sorry for my unprofessionalism. You deserve so much better..." The females looked to him and smiled, one because he was indeed very attractive, and the other's because they loved it when a man knew he had done something wrong and the first thing he does is apologise. He took a seat left of the middle in the formation and gently placed a hand over the closest females hand, which was holding onto her tea. "Did you brew, Fräulein? May I try? I've been craving your special tea since the moment I knew I'd be seeing you today..." The female went red and giggled, but before she could automatically lift the cup to his lips, her friend beside her replied, "I brewed, Hamish, darling, please take a sip from my cup!" She held out her cup, ready to pour it in his mouth for him until the third to his other side put out a daring hand to lay on his arm, interrupting with, "love, I made my own, would you try mine after?"

He was swamped, but before he'd graciously give a gentlemanly and seductive reply to the three, a yelp grabbed all their attention. From across the room he witnessed a hostess, who he remembered goes by the name Rumi, was being held above the ground by none other than her brother, Ryan... Member of his hosts. The corner of Hamish's eye twitched. While his clients had their own eyes on the scene, Hamish was doing his best to calm his growing urge to shout out across the room in frustration. Playfulness is always welcomed, but when you make clients run out of the room - some crying! - it was NOT OKAY. Okay, fair enough they were actually hostess' guests, which is a victory in sorts, but HE MADE A BOY CRY. His fists clenched and he hid them under the table, incase his lovely ladies were to spot.

But he had to hide his anger. He won't let himself go back down to invisibility status because he got 0 points on composure scale! So, instead, Hamish started to clap. Slow at first, as if mocking, and very loudly. The girls beside him turned in bewilderment. "Very good show, don't you think, my flowers? Very good! Entertaining as always, Ryan, and Aura..." He stopped clapping, but his words distracted his angry thoughts. The girls started to play along, as well, unknowing that Hamish darted a look over to where the Queen was sitting. Never a dull day in their land... And Ryan did have their customer's run out after all.

Out Of Caffeine

and i'm so sorry it's long.. my first posts usually are o.o''

"This is the colour I speak."

The hue of my thoughts.

"And another's tongue."
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Airi turned her attention to Eliana once more, grabbing the girl by her nearest wrist before situating her at her own table that was beginning to crowd with others, not that Airi minded of course -- the more the merrier, "I think you deserve a lovely break," Airi said softly to the girl, she had served the tea very beautifully, and on top of that she did a wonderful job with her male guests that adored her from what she could tell with her view. She smiled softly to the girl before turning her attention to Zelda who had moved closer to her, grinning lightly at the girl. Zelda was a troublemaker but that didn't make Airi like her any less, they were close and she'd like to keep it that way. She picked up her cup of tea once more, her smiling widening behind the cup as she took a sip of said tea at Zelda's comment. It was quite an amusing sight she had to agree. She glanced over as the Host's 'Cutie' had deliberately got up himself towards the scene.

She blinked when she heard clapping, placing her cup down as she followed to where the noise was coming from only to make eye contact with the 'King'. Airi laughed softly at his reaction, returning his gaze with her fierce blue-eyes that were twinkling with amusement.

User Image

User Image
» l o c a t i o n ::
xxxclubroom
» c o m p a n y ::
xxxhosts / hostesses / guests
» m o o d ::
xxxdelighted
» o o c ::
xxxI FINALLY DID A SHORT POST WITH AIRI rofl

9,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
x xx. x
▷ ▷ мιѕτєʀ ѕʜy ʜȯѕτ

User Image
User Image
XXX I know we're [ ] but deep inside usxx
for misskewWe're xxnotxxthat [ ]
xxxxxxxx▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
xxxxxxxxxxxxxNo ! m a t t e rwhatt h e ysay ◀◀
by A v e m a r i a xoxxxxx You'll be here in my ««xxheartxx»»
by A v e m a r i a xoI'll be there xxalways x

Watching Arumi get the help of Rosie, Aura was relieved she wasn't hurt, otherwise it would hurt his good manners. He could hear Ryan spout more words about his sister, and let out a sigh, returning back to his table with his guest who was worried about what just happened. The girl looked at Aura, the expression on her face meant she admired him more and more. Saving a girl from a horrible man?! She definitely wanted to stay with Aura a bit more, but her time was up.

"I'm sorry we haven't spent enough time together, but next time definitely" A smile came upon Aura's face, as the girl blushed, bowed and exited the room. He could hear sudden clapping, and heard the King speak up. Aura could tell straight away that the King was not impressed, even if he said otherwise. He knew him too well, actually."Apologies, Misha" Mumbling a bit low, he smiled back at the King, to see if maybe he could read his lips. His own personal nickname for the popular king.

[ooc: kekekeke]

User Image

x
          xx xx xx xx
          xxxxi ' m x o v e r l o a d i n g x w i t h x a l l x t h e x l o v e x t h a t x y o u x d e s i g n e dxxxx
          x
          xxxxxxxxxxx d e a d x f l o w e r sx c o m e x a l i v e x w h e n
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxx i x i n h a l e x e v e r y x w o r d x s h e x g i v e s x t o x m e
          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx o n e x t o u c h x o f x h e r x s k i n x a n d x i x h e a l x w i t h o u t x m e d i c a t i o n x i n x m e
          x
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

焦がれていたいんだ . . .

Ren'ai. (恋愛) In Japanese it referred to the act of falling in love. Their mother had thought it cute to name the twins with the same kanji, but seventeen years after it became more of an ironic theme than it was an endearing term. Image was everything for the Yuuga's as their status of privilege and respectability had been built from the family-run media empire. And yet here they were cooped up in their classroom on such a lovely sunny afternoon, deprived of their time to flirt and play with young damsels. With the roll of his eyes, the older twin looked to his brother Renji who looked like he was bored to tears. Their homeroom teacher thrust an exam paper in the boy's face, the amount of red ink on the paper was unprecedented. "This!!!" She shrieked. "Do you realize what you've done?! To have a student in -my- class score the lowest in all of the school's history, you've completely destroyed my teaching credibility!!" Under her heavy breathing and incessant glares, Renji alone seemed the least bit phased. He sat with a fist to his cheek, letting out a loud gaping yawn as an impalpable tension filled the air. Ai thought it was typical of his brother and snickered, causing the woman to quickly turn her fury onto him.

"And Ai!! Clearly you filled out the correct answers but purposely changed them towards the end. Do you care to tell me what the hell is going on?!"

It was well known for a fact that Ai Yuuga was a very intelligent and accomplished young man. Being the older of the twins, he had grown up under the immense pressures of his father's high expectations, having been tutored and disciplined rigorously, to this day he continues to attens galas and various functions alongside his father for the purposes of networking and image building. He was well aware of the fact that he was being groomed into succeeding his father's place, but has absolutely no ambition to do so. Rather he enjoyed the notorioty which he has so purposefully cultured at the academy, an ace student if not for the fact that he continually sabotages his own grades in order to remain in the same class banding as Ren.

"Well....?" The teacher fumed, tapping her foot impatiently.

A Cheshire-like grin appeared on the young male's face as he slowly rose from his seat, palms pressed flat to his desk and leaned forward. "If you really must know teach.. it's just that I enjoy seeing you all hot and bothered." He whispered into her ear as the chestnut curls of hers tickled his cheek. She could sense the female tense suddenly, her face overcome with a darkening blush when she recoiled from her student. SLAP! Like the crack of a whip, the sound resonated in the empty classroom as Ai's glasses clattered to the floor.

Renji offered his brother a rather bemused look, leaning out the side of his chair to collect the pair of dark-rimmed glasses and quietly folded them. As the teacher stormed out of the class, he returned them to the rightful owner and in the meantime admired the red hand that clearly marked the other's face. "I didn't know you liked older women." The more taciturn of the pair muttered.

"There's nothing more frightening and beautiful than being the subject of a woman's wrath." Ai smiled gingerly, slipping his glasses on before running a hand through the blonde locks of his hair. At the cost of the older twin's face, at the least they had managed to weasel their way out of detention. Gathering his things, the male nonchalantly continued. "Shall we get going? I'm afraid we've kept his majesty and our dear guests waiting."

location : Senior's classroomxxxx company : No-one xxxx ooc : hi guys ~ ill be playing the Playful host as twins. hope you'll like them ;DDD

Shy Genius

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXYOSUKE ECHIZEN

xxxxxIɴᴛᴇʟ
                                                    Out-of-Crumbs: This is a crappy post -.-

xx─── ───────────── ── ────
                                                    xxxxxxxxI'm in the club room.xxxxI'm feeling calm. xxxxI'm with Too much to list...

xxxxx
                                                        It was that time where the Club Room was starting to take its action. Girls and boys starting to line up. Yup. Definitely the way better than the court. Not. Yosuke was in his little area to "host" his customers. Not really a whole lot of people because they just barely started. That and Yosuke didn't really like too many people in his area so he has a few that come and goes. It is pretty tiring. Basketball: running as fast as he could, shots, drills. Yeesh, what a nightmare! Yosuke didn't know much about the other Hosts and Hostess. Yosuke doesn't really socialize with the others outside of the Club Room. Well here's the category for the host. The male ones. You have "The King", Hamish Abrose. A young male who is the one for being the longest member. Even though he is a charming fellow, Hamish does have a short fuse when it comes to it. Then you have "The Cool" Mr. Echizen himself of the basketball team. Yosuke doesn't let his basketball team down though. One of the best players and he makes up for it in the morning every other day including weekends. Then you have "The Cutie" which is Caedon Leonis. Don't let his appearance fool you. May look dark, but he truly is one cutie pie. That's what his fans think though. So why not let him be the cute one. The Wild Card is Kwan Tae-Yun. Like the name. Wild Card. Unknown. It may depends on the day or who's around him. They Shy title belong to Aurelius. Not. much to say. The shy one is quiet and doesn't really talk much. That's apparently when someone is shy. What else is there to say? But yeah. By far, Yosuke's favorite. Then you have the Flirty type. Oh dear lord. Why is this one even a thing? He's a.k.a the Heart-breaker of the group. His name is Ryan Nagaya-Stevens. Then you have the brothers. The Pairs. Oh gosh Yosuke was just so confused about this team. What the crap was wrong the titles of with this group.

So not only do the host club have those titles, so does the Hostess Club. It's pretty much the female version of the Host Club. Just with females. It's not really a bad thing. It gives the guys a heterosexual orientation. Yosuke didn't really know half of them. It would start drama if Yosuke tried something and so Yosuke blocked everyone out when he started. But Yosuke would notice different actions. Just how he knows that King had showed up late. Then again. Every member was usually late. Yosuke had an excuse because he does sports and basketball. Yosuke didn't know about the others. He didn't really like to hang with people outside of his clubs. Hanging out with them outside is kind of awkward. What. It felt weird. He hardly hang out with any from the basketball teams. And his customers are only for really for the club. Any interactions outside would be ignored.

Anyways. It was his customers. Laying down his couch that he so desperately wanted. Two girls sat at the end and two of them was playing with his hair. Everything was fine. "So I was running down the court and it was a few seconds before the shot. I knew I wouldn't make it so I chucked close to the rims and my partner was there to make a slam dunk. So I have to say, "shoot for the stars because one day, you'll become a shooting star," Yosuke was just finishing his story. A small beep came from his phone. "Yeesh. Sorry girls. That horrible time," Yosuke rolled his eyes in disappointment. "If it wasn't from basketball, I would be here early. Next time for sure," Yosuke sat up. Hugging each and everyone of them as the waved goodbye. Yosuke stretched his arms. "Man! What. A. Day," Yosuke rose up from the couch. Walking over to the King and Queen, of course, Yosuke knows the queen a bit. She's more organized than the king. Maybe. "Man, I'm starving. Should we all just go to dinner?" Yosuke yawned. Tired was the feeling. Yosuke also notice that the duo didn't show up. Odd. Oh well. "So, your highness," Yosuke looked at the King. "Can we please get some food?" Yosuke winked at him. The Hosts and Hostesses were different in personalities ,but it felt kind of the same. Especially when it came down with food.
User Image

ⓇⒾⒶ_____ⒶⒼⒶⓂⒾ

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

Aria grinned when Airi answered her. She then turned to the guys that surrounded her. "Who are my first guests?" Aria asked them. The boys started to shove each other, saying that it was them who was next. That's when she noticed a guy in the back. She went over to him and took his hands. "How bout you? Let's have tea together!" Aria chirped with a bright smile, causing the other boys to stop and stare. The boy she was holding hands with face turned into a bright red, he kept opening and closing his mouth, trying to say something. Aria giggled at his reaction. "Come on. Let's go!" She said, turning away. Aria gently dragged him over to a table and sat him down. "I-IA~" The others called, watching as they headed over to a table. She then sat down in front of him. She propped her chin on her palms and tilted her head to the side a bit. "What's your name?" Aria asked. "I-I-I'm R-Ryu..." He finally spoke, stuttering. She smiled, "Nice to meet ya Ryu! If you didn't know yet, I'm Aria!" Aria told him. She then stood up, "I'll be right~ back." Aria went to get some tea and brought it back in a tray, along with some biscuits and two slices of cakes. Aria gracefully poured tea in a cup and handed him one, pouring herself a cup too. After taking a sip of her own tea, "What brings you here? I've never seen you before." Since he was a new guest. Aria wasn't going to go full on with her personality... Yet.

With: Ryu and Lots and Lots of People!
Thoughts: He's pretty cute...
Feeling: The usual.
Where: The Host/Hostess Clubroom
Out Of Cupcakes: Sorry for late post. School has been taking up my time. Especially homework. xP

♲ ♳ ♴ ♵ ♶ ♷ ♸ ♹ ♺ ♻ ♼ ♽

Beloved Fatcat

User Image

ExLxIxAxNxA ~ ACOSTA!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIf I - I - I - I - I F A L L for you
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx↳↳I'LL NEVER RECOVER

xxxL-L-LOVE me today

Follow me: into the club roomxxxxLet me whisper in your ear: Club members xxxxLook into my heart: ConfusedxxxxBaby, undress me:xoxoxxxxD-don't look at my:bodyxxxx

Feeling her small wrists beginning held, she looked up seeing Airi who had a warm smile upon her face as always that she mostly used to greet her customers. Her table was always the one that was constantly full, who doesn't want to hang out with the queen? She was lucky that she got to hang around her through the host club. Eliana tilted her head lightly, her gray hair cascading on to her shoulder as she did so. Looking into Airi's eyes briefly before looking back down at her boots, she shook her head no. Lia felt like she had just arrived at the club and barely has done anything to contribute. She awkwardly shifted her weight from one side of another still letting herself being held onto. "....Should I bring food for everyone? Pizza....?" Eliana asked in her soft voice raising her eyebrows as she asked the questions. When she said everyone that included the host club as well, if it wasn't obvious she wasn't really the competitive type to begin with...or at all really. Conflicts were never things she enjoyed and attempted to avoid anything of the sort at all or any cost, probably the reason she had a hard time saying no to other people.

Eliana took a few looks around, customers wandering and checking out who'd they like to be with or make an appointment yet although some allowed walk-ins. Her next actual customer wouldn't be for a while longer mostly because she wasn't outstanding and was kind of a background figure. At least in public she attempted to stay unnoticed but in the private of her home she had another double life, one completely opposite of her personality. Eliana the small shy girl was a secret camwhore on the internet. While she wasn't worldly known, she was quite popular and only rising because she kept her face hidden which added to the mystery. She wasn't shy in front of the camera, in fact her personality seemed to completely change. In the real world however she was a shy girl that lacked all kinds of experiences including her first kiss. Lia just didn't have anyone really interested in her, well because she didn't have any noticeable traits but also because she would rather not deal with all the emotions that came along with it.

She touched Airi's hand lightly indicating that she was no longer comfortable being touched although she would never say such a thing. In fact most things she did and said were misinterpreted too often. "I wouldn't mind really, and I don't have customers until a little later....." Eliana said before going back to thinking. Was the queen going to host an event to get to know each other? Like a bonfire or just a small party without the guests coming along? She kind of hoped that would be skipped as she wanted to get a video session or two in by nightfall.

xxxdontxL-L-LEAVExme tomorrow

Tiny Fatcat

8,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
                  User Image

H A M I S H __ A M B R O S E

{ the
                                                                                            User Image }
                                                                                            seriously, where? host/ess clubroom
                                                                                            and with who? guests and hosts gathered in the clubroom
                                                                                            my mood today isssss thoughtful moving onto impatient

User Image
                                                Hamish's heart skipped a very subtle beat at the sight of Airi's laughing gently. Although, this reaction was so faint, he didn't think much of it at all. He instead caught his friend, Aurelius' mouthed apology. Trust his closest friend to know when Hamish wasn't too happy with a situation... Then again, if anything worse had happened, everyone would witness his wrath. Hamish also let it go when Aura addressed him by such a feminine nickname. It represented how close they were, after all - plus, he did say it under his breath; no one would've have really noticed, right? He hated the name when said by anyone else other than those close to him. Hamish rolled his eyes at Aura and shook his head, but the smile at the end let his friend know he wasn't that angry with him.

So, Hamish continued his charade of captain charming with his guests until it was time up for the three of them. He gave them both a small kiss on the corner of their mouths as a farewell, and remained standing. He saw his next set of appointments huddled by, ready to pounce, but Yosuke's appearance in front of him was quicker. "So, your highness, can we please get some food?" He asked, winking. Hamish placed a thoughtful hand on his chin, contemplating an answer. The boy was chosen as the 'Cool' persona in his rowdy band of men, but Yosuke did seem distant still. Basketball will always be priority, Hamish got that, so he was grateful the male accepted a place here in the Host Club... But Hamish wasn't truly satisfied. What he now wanted was why this male had so many walls. He hardly ever interacted with anyone outside of club hours... maybe I should try harder?... "Do you not have anymore guests to attend to, Yosuke?" Hamish questioned. Perhaps having everyone eat out would be a fantastic step forward to humanising his team. Get to know each other, you know? Maybe they needed that... Especially with their club under threat, nows the time to really band as one.

"Oh, and have you any clue where the twins are?!" he blurted rather angrily as the passing thought of his team banding together got him thinking about Ren and Ai. The Playful ones. Playful is certainly a word for it... The two are a very curious case. Hamish saw great potential in them, but he also found them very... intriguing.

Out Of Caffeine

>__> SORRY IF SENTENCING IS SH-T ... rushing around with schtuff to do!!

"This is the colour I speak."

The hue of my thoughts.

"And another's tongue."

Dangerous Lunatic

xxxx xxxx `xx

User Image
User Image
xxx The xxcurtain's xx opening
for mirandakos** They're lighting the stagexxx
by a v e m a r i a xoxxxxxxxxx-- Welcome to this most xxspectacular of festivities
x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS -- WELCOME TO THE CIRCUS
x
xxWhere we [ ]AT off the tablexxx , While you EA[ ] off of our xxxfeet
xxxxxxxxxxxWELCOME TO ! THE CIRCUS

Arumi shook her head at Zelda, with a faint smile, "Don't worry about what he has to say Zel, it's empty words. As for working out, if you count reading trash novels, as lifting. Then yes he does work out, other wise he's the laziest one in the house." She let a smirk slide on her face, even though what she had said was far from the truth, her mother albeit she had a very compliant reason to being the laziest, was almost lifeless. At least Ryan could function if he wanted too, which was extremely rare.

She was quite pleased when she noticed that her next set of guests had arrived. One of which would have actually stood up to her brother. But that's what Arumi got for knowing Hikaru since childhood. Hikaru showed more loyalty then most dogs did for her. "Hikaru~ it's so lovely to see you finally this year, my love~" Arumi smiled giving the boy in front of her a small curtsey and a brilliant smile. He blushed instantaneously.

"I'm sorry Rumi-chan, I kinda have a girlfriend, so I haven't been around... but I had to come in and check in on you... wait why is your hair lavender? When did you dye it?" He smiled sadly at his best friend, gently holding some strands between his fingers. "Such a shame... your hair was the perfect shade of blonde."

"That's right... I haven't seen you since Daddy's funeral, I just needed a change, I was bored with the way my hair was last year." She smiled at her favored guest, side stepping the real answers to the question, but no one needed to know the truth. She glanced back at Zelda with a smile, then overheard the hosts' talking about a possible group dinner. A buzz from her pocket reminded her that time was up with Hikaru, giving him a loving kiss on his cheek, she patted him on the behind to get him moving to see his girlfriend. "If that's the case, I'll have to skip out on dinner, I have somethings to take care of at home, but Ryan will go, won't you, brother?"

My thoughts have been corrupted
The words I speak are but poison to your ears.
Sometimes... I have no control over my actions

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces