Welcome to Gaia! ::

Generic rp is generic

but I'm gonna do it anyway 0.52941176470588 52.9% [ 9 ]
sometimes generic is fun 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
I'm gonna take the gold from this poll and run. 0.23529411764706 23.5% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Friendly Dabbler

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Senior | Courtyard | Alex, Theo, & Loraine | Wearing

"Ruined? But ta sun's shinin' and the breeze is so nice and it's not too hot or cold out, why let one b***h ruin it for ya? Sounds like a waste of a good day ta me." Treasa looked around when he smacked her hand down, finally noticing everyone that suddenly seemed to appear out of the woodwork. She had just finished smoking a joint right where she stood, how had she not noticed all these people, or even the principal for that matter? Her only conclusion was that she was much higher than she thought. She looked over towards the principal near the door as she felt the grass climb its way up her sandals, weaving into the straps like it wanted to keep her outside. Really, she just wanted to stay outside. What she wouldn't give for classes to be held outside on nice days like they seemed to have today. She shook her foot under her skirt, muttering something under her breath in Irish.

She smiled to Loraine as she introduced herself. "I'm Treasa Ó Scolaidhe. Nice ta meet ya Loraine... Supposin' more secluded is better-" She was interrupted by another boy walking up and asking if the other was bothering them, but before she could say anything to the contrary, Loraine wheeled around and popped him in the shoulder. Treasa just stood there, staring for what seemed to her like a long moment as she slipped her pipe, bottle, and lighter back into her purse discreetly.

She looked between the three of them, her hazel eyes lingering on each one in turn as Loraine said that he'd scared the s**t out of her. Then... suddenly... Treasa burst into a fit of laughter, folding her hands in front of her skirt and leaning forward so that her long brown-auburn hair fell over the shoulders of her cardigan and bounced when she did. "Ahahaha! Tat was great. Oh boy, I'm ********' fried yeah!" She stuck a hand forward towards Alex, "I'm Treasa Ó Scolaidhe. He isn't boterin' us a bit. Ya smoke? C'mon, we were about ta go find a spot ta spark."

[[OOC:: We posted at the same time, I'm editing now. Or not. >.>]]
                                              Angel_witha_shot
                                              bonez529
                                              Silver Nite 32
User Image

Alex felt a searing pain in his arm as the girl hit him and he stumbled back a little bit, head spinning. He looked at her incredulously "Woah there fire cracker, you didn't s**t yourself and if you did I can assure you the lasting impression you leave on this school will last many many years. It would probably become a legacy." He said with a sarcastic smirk as he rubbed his right shoulder trying to nurse some feeling back into it. "My names Alex Swellington, yeah ******** my last name." He hated it, it was even more pretentious than himself.

He caught a glimpse of the pipe in the girls hand and at the invitation to smoke he smiled "I know where we can go, but I'm not a smoker. Lets head out to the parking lot, I wanna grab my flask anyways and I'll show you my drinking spot if you're up for it." He looked at the rest of the group trying to figure out names. He noticed the principle looking at him, and so Alex gave him a kind smile which was returned, but as the principle turned around it turned into more of a snarl. That fat man sucked up to his father any chance he got, looking for funds. Plus Alex was sure the man was a creep, he always seemed to have high school girls in his office for no reason.

(Sorry, getting into the groove of things and working out the kinks! I'm a bit out of practice.))

Dangerous Prophet

6,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
User Image

Clayton Cole Baker
Momma Said Knock You Out
Clayton was down the street from the school, his motorcycle rumbled. The light was taking forever to change green. Sitting up he looked at his watch, "Damn it's almost time to be in class." A car honked at him when the light changed, grabbing the handlebars he took off. The school came into sight. Pulling into a parking spot he revved his engine the noise echoed around the area. Tacking the key in hand, turning the engine off, standing to his feet, pulling the kickstand down.
The helmet blocked his face, looking around. There wasn't anyone he knew at this school. Taking his helmet off he started to the building. Fixing his beanie and taking his sunglasses off.

Fluffy Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Swap Meet 100

User Image

██████████ ¦ Elaine ☪ Saint ¦ ████████████████████████████████████████

⊰ Sophomore ∞ Location: Front hall. Emotion: calm. Company: Stranger. (Clayton)
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

» Elaine moved a text book or so from her bag and into her locker shelf and quietly closed the
                                                        door and lock. The school morning was chilly and she wore a light pink chunky knit cardigan
                                                        over her outfit to keep herself warm for the day, with fingers tucked into the large pockets she
                                                        fiddled with her ring and adjusted her purse over her shoulder and headed down the hall way.

Class was starting soon, but not soon enough to rush. She moved past the doors and took
                                                        notice to a boy she hadn't ever seen before, must have been new or something. Maybe a visitor
                                                        or a substitute, she was unsure he didn't seem overly young looking. It simply could have been a
                                                        boy she'd never met, this school was rather big anyways. She looked him over quickly and
                                                        approached him;

"Do you go to this school? I don't think I've ever seen you around before."

Ellie was forward but polite.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxLose yourself in time. Full Character Picture.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████████

7,700 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

The annoying, highpitched blare of the alarm startled Faye's peaceful slumber and hit her with the harsh reality that school had finally arrived from her. It wasn't the fact that she had a problem with 'school', Scarlet just despised a lot of the people that went to her school. There were definitely some that she had enjoyed, but majority consisted of fake and prissy kids. With a loud groan, she rubbed her eyes which had a purple tint under them, and got ready for school.

----outfit----

Faye parked her battered old truck in the parking lot of the school and sat there for a few moments, desperately wanting to go back to sleep. Realizing that that wasn't such a bright idea, she mustered up the strength to leave her car. Just one more year and she as out of this hellhole. And then, she was struck with another realization. She had absolutely no clue on what to do and what had been already announced.

Her gaze then turned to a crowd of people she recognized as fellow seniors, yet she had never spoken to them before. Faye briskly walked over and forced herself to put a smile on her face. It didn't hurt to at least make an attempt at befriending some people. "Hey, I'm Faye. Do you guys have any idea on what we're supposed to be doing, because I'm a sleep deprived mess," she chuckled.

Geekisaurus
User Image

The annoying, highpitched blare of the alarm startled Faye's peaceful slumber and hit her with the harsh reality that school had finally arrived from her. It wasn't the fact that she had a problem with 'school', Scarlet just despised a lot of the people that went to her school. There were definitely some that she had enjoyed, but majority consisted of fake and prissy kids. With a loud groan, she rubbed her eyes which had a purple tint under them, and got ready for school.

----outfit----

Faye parked her battered old truck in the parking lot of the school and sat there for a few moments, desperately wanting to go back to sleep. Realizing that that wasn't such a bright idea, she mustered up the strength to leave her car. Just one more year and she as out of this hellhole. And then, she was struck with another realization. She had absolutely no clue on what to do and what had been already announced.

Her gaze then turned to a crowd of people she recognized as fellow seniors, yet she had never spoken to them before. Faye briskly walked over and forced herself to put a smile on her face. It didn't hurt to at least make an attempt at befriending some people. "Hey, I'm Faye. Do you guys have any idea on what we're supposed to be doing, because I'm a sleep deprived mess," she chuckled.

((We are on the way to the parking lot! So we will just wait a sec to respond to you until we get out there razz !)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

outfit

A new school. In a new town. In a new state. A new everything.

There was a heavy sigh. Were things going to be okay this time? Were the people even nice? It was all a mystery as of yet. Even as he was making his way towards the school, a sense of nervousness spread through his body. It wasn't that he was unsure about being around new people - it was more so that he was skeptical about how he would be in general. With each step, the male continued to keep his head low, his hands deep in the front pockets of his jeans.

Upon stepping onto the campus, he managed to look around. He saw various students walking around and talking and the usual things that high schoolers did; however, he wasn't exactly sure as to what he was supposed to do. Sure, he might have been a highly intelligent creature, but it was difficult to know how to fit in when he was always changing locations. He was almost tempted to see if he could find someone to ask where to go when he suddenly heard a voice echoing over what he would assume to be a PA system - most likely just typical announcements for the day. He'd just have to meander around until he found where he was supposed to go. That should be easy, right? There were bound to be other students that needed to get their schedules and other essentials that every new student needed. It was only a matter of time, as long as he kept an eye out for others.

Demonic Shapeshifter

User Image
Katerina Belladonna Black

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The alarm had been going about annoying her for a good deal of time. Summer's true end. Back to that damn school and she'd have to dig up what fun she could. Her hand went to her silky black locks. Before she groaned and finally got up. Wearing a white tank and black panties she walked from her bed to the bathroom. Her older sister was crashed on the sofa and well her sister's plaything was slumped in a chair. Empty beer bottles littered the apartment's floor. She stared at the mess then rolled her eyes and went about throwing herself together and becoming presentable.

Good looks ran in the Black family. Hell Kat and Lucy could pass for twins really. If it wasn't for the fact Kat seemed so dark and Lucy well she was rather gifted with naturally blonde hair and blue eyes. She shoved her phone in her pocket and strapped on her heals. The kicked the idiot in the chair. "Either give me your keys or give me a ride... I'm late." She scoffed annoyingly. The bum... as she so fondly called him peeked at her like a hungry wolf. He tired to get up but just eventually gave in and pointed to his keys. "Make sure Lucy gets to work." She grabbed her pack and shades then locked the door behind her. At this rate that bum was going to cost Lucy her job and them the apartment. Seemed like she was just going to have to get something after school.

-----------------------------------------------------

She really was running later than she cared to be but pulled up in the 1969 Nova that belonged to the bum. God she loved his car though. Painted flat black she might have gone with a red herself. She was a sucker for red. She turned off the key as she pulled into her spot. Then just sat there for a moment. Kat was a bit of a bad a** in school. Tough, guarded, but smart. She didn't get into trouble least nothing anyone could prove. The best side to be on was her good one or no where near her at all. If you made her your enemy, life would be a living breathing hell. Because she had to be tough. Had to be strong. It wasn't easy growing up with her sister trying to play mommy. Then failing. So Kat had to care for them both. School was a joke. They didn't teach you any of the real things. Nothing that mattered here.

She opened the car door and stepped out grabbing her things and walking toward the school. Her clothes were tight, almost as if they had been painted on. Her black heals clicked against the hard pavement. From behind her shades her smokey eyes flickered across the faces. Familiar and new alike. "Further delve into hells gates..." She whispered beneath her breath as her right hand lifted to push back her hair. It went back then shifted to the side in a brilliant mess of waves. Now where were her friends?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image

ℌell is ℰmpty and all the δevils are ℏere.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Outfit
User Image

Theo gave Alex a abhorrencive look as he randomly joined the group, he waited till they made it to the parking lot go express his feelings based on Alexes obnoxious comment, well that was how Theo took it anyway. Henhad a habit of over thinking which was not quite clear if that was a good thing or a bad thing, but it sure had every issue brought to a conclusion in most cases. Theo used to be a more content individual before he realized That letting other people make certain comments about you without defending yourself, might make others perceive you as some kind of image whether it may be negetive or positive, So Theo began to stand up for himself and address issues that he may have taken offence to. A bell sounded off from within his pockets, he reached in and pulled out his iphone which recieved a text message.

Change of appointment I'm heading to Europe, my connect there said he has a score for 3million dollars, he found a glitch within their bank system and I need to get there before they fix it. I'll be meeting you earlier around 9:15, Ill be using Isaacs private jet to get there. See you soon.

When they finally arrived in the parking lot, Theo wasted no time confronting Alex about the issue he carried with him on the way there.
"Why would you randomly assume that I was bothering these girls?" He questioned while turning to Alex. Maybe Alex didnt interprete it the way Theo took his comment, but it was not clear enough to understand what alex really meant. "What? Is it because I'm tatted up, or is it because I'm young and black? Cmon, What gave you the idea that I'm some type of menace or creep." This time Theo stepped right into Alex's face. He did not have much of a short temper, but he hated being exposed to prejudicy, if that really was the case in this matter.

From his freshmen to his senior years, theo had been discriminated upon and stereotyped by almost everyone he encountered. Yeah, he did get his hands a little dirty here and there but, unless the proof was in plain sight that in fact he had committed a crime and he was an outlaw, Theo felt that no one should be able to judge anyone aside from that. "Look man It's people like you that really grind my gears". He said with gazing at Alex from head to toe with disgust, it was obvious that he really wanting to punch alex rght in the nose, but Theo knew that ultimately, acts of violence would not solve the issue.

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There were no alarms in the world that could wake Tristan any earlier than he already woke. Rather, there was no need, so why have one? He never owned one within his lifetime, and possibly never would. He was rather naturally old fashioned; early night, early morning. Make breakfast, have coffee over the newspaper, make a repair or two to the small apartment he was living in, and do some cleaning until the hours finally drew dangerously close to seven thirty. He did not live very close to the school he had recently been hired at; now did he live especially far, however. It was a good walking distance. Back in his earlier days that was his main mode of transportation, besides paying for travel for his lady as a live in servant for nobility. Ever since they had separated, though, he had always been searching for a way to fill that gap. Somehow, teaching at schools to the younger generation seemed to fill it rather well.

High School; he had never gone. He had personally been home schooled, and still to this day found it as a preferred method for study. High School gave a general study, but the crowd mentality played in quite often. When one student acted out extravagantly, then the others tended to pull away from the lesson and follow the lead. Perhaps that was why he decided to volunteer in the library for the after school cram schooling to assist with the brightest of this generation, or even just those that wished to succeed where they could see themselves failing. There was no better use of his time.

As he rounded the last corner he continued on the next few blocks, taking his time despite his long strides. Tristan pulled a small golden pocket watch from his heavy coat and looked over the time; as he reached the school court, it was only ten minutes of. There, he could hear the announcements being read over the speaker. Soon he would be taking up the position of an instructor for the English language; how odd it would be. It was not strange for someone with a British accent to be teacher his language to the very people that had adopted it from them; rather than adopt, pull from it and make it something a little more western and comfortable. What was strange was an Asian man with an English accent, teaching English to this crowd. He took the humor from it fairly well, his eyes alight as he predicted the class' reaction to their new teacher.

He was half way to the door when he spotted the group by the parking lot. They really were not very discrete with the friction; he could see a darker skinned fellow obviously rather upset by something the fairer boy had stated. High school and wild emotions never ended well; on the first day at that. He did not hesitate to walk right up to the group, six foot nothing, unamused eyes taking in every one of the faces; "good day. You seem to be having a very productive meeting here. About summer, yes? I am certain you were just on your way to class." The first bell rang, signalling to get your hustle on, or start the year off with your first black mark for attendance.

User Image

«Interacting With... Theo, Alex, Treasa, Loraine, Faye »

«Currently Residing In... High School »

«Appearance and Attire... [This is Me] [Old, but fresh] »
User Image

(This occurs before the Teacher walks up)

The group walked down the dreary halls with their shitty grey lockers and banners that made an attempt at school spirit. He lead the way and was greeted by both students and teachers. One, Ms.Harper even had the gall to ask where he was going, though without skipping a beat Alex responded "Oh my friends aren't feeling too good, they all must have eaten something together so I am gonna go with them to get some medicine to lift their spirits!"...Well, he wasn't lying was he? Alex grabbed his sunglasses and put them on his face blocking the bright sun before his hangover was cured by a little bit more alcohol.

They stopped next to Alex's car, and as he spoke Alex unlocked it and pulled out his flask and took a big swig, "Ahh Bourbon, my dear friend." He said smiling slightly. He then turned to face the real issue, Theo. The guy was big, but nothing that Alex couldn't take, I mean little preppy had been enrolled in fencing since he was 6 (much to his dismay mind you) and could move and dodge like no other, though the punch from the girl earlier was not a good example of that. He thought for a moment before choosing his words carefully, Theo seemed like the type to take offense easily, and Alex really couldn't have a bad start to the school year so early.

"Relax buddy, not everything is about Race. I only reacted that way because you had your hand on her hand" He said pointing at the girl. "I may seem like a preppy piece of s**t...well no, I am. But regardless one thing I'm not is judgmental, your looks had nothing to do with me interfering, your actions did." Alex felt his response was reasonable, he fidgeted with the metal top of the flask in an attempt to screw it back on when he saw the pretty girl approach him. "Well darling, what we are supposed to be doing and what we are doing are very, very different things." he said with a small grin, raising his flask.
Edited in:
Alex suddenly noticed a shadow fast approaching, he quickly took his flask and tossed it into the glove box, grabbing a pack of gum before throwing it closed. He unwrapped the gum while listening to the man and popped it in his mouth in an attempt to get rid of the bourbon smell that lingered on his breath. He gave a playful smile "Yes, we are all great friends who simply lost track of time!" he said, waving his hand towards the odd group of people.

Fluffy Bunny

7,100 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Swap Meet 100

User Image

██████████ ¦ Elaine ☪ Saint ¦ ████████████████████████████████████████

⊰ Sophomore ∞ Location: Outside. Emotion: curious. Company: Theo, Alex, Treasa, Loraine, Faye, Tristan
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

» The boy Ellie had tried to strike a brief conversation with didn't quite hear her and she sort of
                                                        figured she didn't speak up loud enough, but someone else did when they mentioned some sort
                                                        of confrontation happening just outside. The girls attention quickly shifted and she adjusted her
                                                        purse and continued on her way outside to see what was happening.

Two boys and a teacher was nearby, it didn't seem like much. It was definitely nothing like the
                                                        kids inside were saying, always blowing things out of proportion. It was a few kids that she
                                                        hardly recognized, Ellie wasn't one for really branching out of her social group anyways- even
                                                        though she was rather popular for her grade, not that she was opposed to it, just that good
                                                        opportunities rarely arose. She did recognize the English teacher though, sort of hard to miss.
                                                        Ellie sort of approached the group but kept mild distance, she was mostly curious and was
                                                        eavesdropping, it was probably obvious though.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxLose yourself in time. Full Character Picture. Outfit.
                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxx██████████████████████████████████

Friendly Dabbler

Senior | Homeroom w/Mr. Wolf | Classmates | Wearing

Treasa didn't know what to do. The whole situation went so south so quick. Her eyes were already looking around the parking lot, looking for cracks where grass and weeds managed to break through the cement in case she had to break something up. She wasn't supposed to use her abilities outside of Ma's company, and she knew she'd get the wooden spoon for doing it, but she couldn't just let a fight break out either. Her mind was racing as a teacher came up, defusing the situation.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when the bell for first period, which was homeroom rang, and she took off without a second thought on the matter. Treasa abhorred violence, and would do anything to get out of a violent situation. Including bail like wolves were on her tail. She definitely didn't stick around to see how the situation ended up, who got in trouble, who didn't. She definitely, definitely, definitely didn't stick around to get caught with weed. She went straight to her homeroom class, which to her dismay was Mr. Wolf. She'd have him for math directly after homeroom. Hopefully he wasn't as much of an a*****e as his wife was.

She slid into an empty desk, dropping her white crocheted purse on the floor next to her and slouched some, trying to shrink into the seat and disappear. She let out a deep breath when the second bell to mark being late for class rang. [******** mo shaol..." She muttered as Mr. Wolf got up from his desk and started addressing the class.

[[OOC:: Just a reminder folks, leave bell ringing, announcements, etc. to me so that we don't have a dozen different people between classes, out of school, in the morning, etc. ktnx. (:]]
User ImageConnor Keane Bennet - Librarian

The week leading up to the first day of school was always a rush of frustration, stress, and anxiety for the teachers of any school. There was the cleaning, the unpacking, the organizing, the preparing, the schedule pick-ups, the order forms, and the staff meetings that always seemed to end in someone suggesting that they cut the arts budget in favor of the pathetically performing football team.

For Connor Bennet, however, the stress revolved around the decision to remodel and rearrange the library to convert it into a more modern interpretation of the word and, in Connor’s understanding, a more plausible way to allow the school board to see that the school was taking strides to keep funding and testing up and drug-use and dropouts down.

This had caused head librarian, Connor Bennet, to spend the five days preceding the first day of school had been spent trying to catalogue and enter an entirety of a school library into a new electronic system and to sort said dusty old books onto clean and pristine shelves. Not that he minded. Mr. Bennet, as the students referred to him, was always quietly overjoyed by the opportunity to surround himself in books, however dull the school mandated textbooks were.

The morning in question would find Connor ready and waiting in the library, scruffy faced yet primed for the day in his simple teachers outfit. He sat at his desk, tapping a capped pen absentmindedly on his mouse pad as his other hand flipped slowly through a clean book.

His second year as a librarian was on its way to a start as the clock behind him ticked to a ringing clamor. The first period of the day had officially started. Connor dog-eared the page he was on and closed the blue cloth-covered book, taking a moment to look around and take in the rearranged look of the library, his library.

There were definitely more computers. More computers made Connor nervous. He had never been the most technologically savvy and, with the terrible firewalls of the school’s computer system being easily bypassed by the student’s clever minds… Well, Mr. Bennet had learned more about his student’s private lives during his year as a librarian than he would have liked to admit.

Still, the largest change had to be one that was completely unseen to the students and faculty alike. The school had invested in a series of library resources—different databases and web tools to help the students research and provide them with different resources towards their academic endeavors and other curiosities.

Connor leaned back, shaking the mouse of his own computer and slowly skulking through the list of new resources, intent on making himself familiar enough to help, should his first students traverse their way into the library.

[outfit]
User Image

Soundtrack of the day
New Wardrobe Debut

What began as a small group was rapidly growing into a big rowdy get together. Emphasis on the rowdy. She shook her head as the testosterone pumped males prepared to raise their fists and duke it out, why she had no idea nor did he really care. She didn't know either one well enough to care or feel concerned. Actually if anything she hoped the preppier of the two got one good punch (besides her stinging one) from the tatted one but that was just wishful thinking. As the group disembarked off to somewhere more secluded she hung back her stupid contract niggling at her conscience. 'Decent grades, perfect attendance, no messing around...does sampling drugs fall under any of those categories?' she mused hovering with them for a moment longer before getting saved by the bell.

She waited for a moment before turning smartly and heading in the direction of her first period class. She'd been so close to achieving lift off and at the last minute she'd balked But why? She wasn't as tight laced as she'd to be, she wasn't that prim little ballerina who wrinkled her nose at any toxins she injected into herself. She wasn't even a ballerina anymore so why did she care what she ate or hell in this case smoked? Or hang out with? Her social life had always been stilted to say the least. She entered the classroom her eyes skimming over the available seat and spying one behind Treasa and claiming it as her own moments before the bell rang and Mr. wolf began his welcome back speech. One brow arched upwards as her classmate muttered something in her native tongue. Alright Irish if you're going to share, repeat it in english so we can all understand." she whispered with a teasing grin.
            Neme-Goddess-of-Death

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces