Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello? this thread seems to be dead. Mabe later ill repost it.

Beloved Genius

3,700 Points
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Name: Kyo

Gang/other: Teacher, English

Appearance: Wears thin black square rimmed glasses and has a penchant for suspenders. Usually seen in prep style clothes, long sleeve button down shirts, and slacks. Has a scar over his right eye starting above and ending below it.

Others: The new English teacher for the school. Young, (for a teacher) handsome, and somewhat of a goofball. Has been known to show up on random days to quickly herd his students into a bus for impromptu field trips.
The one strange thing about him is that when he first came he was given the most problematic of all home rooms. After leaving his class alone on one of his field trips for an hour he reappeared with the most outspoken of the troublemakers hanging his head dejectedly.

((So is it too late to join then? Please PM me if this thread is still going.))
so anyone here? or want to join?
Nala walked into her English class. She heard the had a new teacher. This was good news. The last one she had heard was horible. Sence he was new they could also walk all over him. This made her very happy.
(OMG this is happening at my school right now! we got a new English teacher fresh out of college! Its the best thing in the world!!!!)

Beloved Genius

3,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The door in the back of the classroom opens and in steps a well dressed man carrying a stack of books under his arm. As he enters he scans his eyes around the room and smiles slightly. Tipping his glasses back he hikes up the books he's carrying and walks towards the front of the room.

"Good morning class," he says. "My name is Kyo Warui and I'll be your teacher for this semester."

As he finishes saying this he reaches the front of the classroom and sets his books on the desk that's there.
Straightening the stack slightly he turns to face the gathered students.

"Now this is my first time teaching my own class. I hope you all won't mind if my methods are a little different. You all also might be interested to know that I used to attend this school when I was younger just like you."

Turning to look on his desk he picks up a sheet of paper, "now I'd like to call roll, so if I say your name can you raise your hand and say that you're here?"

Scanning the page he begins reading from the top, "Mary Jane?"

"Here," says a girl in towards the front as she raises her hand and giggles a bit.

"Thank you," Kyo says with a smile as he continues down the list. "Now let me see, next is a Mr. Buttkiss." Looking around the classroom he says,"is there a d**k Buttkiss here?"

Suddenly he stops looking around the class as he realizes his mistake, "wait a minute this isn't right," he says as he starts mumbling the rest of the names to himself amid chuckles from the rest of the students.

"Amanda Hugginkiss, Snell Maffeet, Frank Enbeans ..."

"Hey," he says as he looks up at the class, "this isn't right. Alright which of you jokers has the real class roster?"
Everyone looks at each other as if they had no clue.

"Maybe it up you A**." Yelled one student.

"Yeh! Why dont you get Annge to look for you."

"Hey thats not nice!"

Nala wa very amused as the class started to yell and get out of hand. She said politly. "Why would we have it teacher. We do not have the ability to gain acess to those sorts of things." When Nala spoke the calss stettled down.
(anyone here?)

Beloved Genius

3,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
((Sorry for not replying yesterday, was too tired to post anything after I got off of work.))

"Yes, well. I guess you do have a point," he said as he threw the piece of paper in the trash can.

Clapping his hands together he looks around the class room. "Well I guess we're going to have to do this the long way. So why don't we go around the class room and you can tell me your names?"

Pointing to a girl sitting in the front row to the left of him he says, "why don't you start first?"

"Umm, my name is Naomi Winchester," she said a little hesitantly.

((Feel free to join in))
Name: Keiko Hatoyama
Gang/other: -
Appearance: Keiko has her long dark purple hair all the way down to her back which sometimes she has a pair of clips on to move her hair out of the way from her pale face. The girl has light brown eyes which seems to glow during the night. She wears a red top which matches the ruby jewerly on her forehead and black pants that covers the whole bottom part of her body. She also has her gloves on that a friend gave it to her before she left her old place, inculding a demonic around her neck...
Personality: Keiko can be very moody at times but usually she tries to keep herself calm. Although she is calm, if anyone wishes to cross the line, her dark side might aswell show up so beware of it...
(( Accepted? ))
(( Moshi moshi.. e_e; Guess I'm the only one here. XD ))

Beloved Genius

3,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
((Well, well, I guess it was a good thing I decided to check back in. I'm fairly sure you're welcome to join the thread, just post something up.))
(( Un un...I'll just post then. Boredom is killing me and it's not even midnight yet. ))

-Keiko pushed the crowd of students away from her as she quickly rushed out of the art room. Once again, she was late for her English class. Surely the punishment would be standing outside the room again. Life couldn't get any better for her it seems. Keiko cursed bitterly as she made her way down the hallway and quickly stopped infront of the classroom.

As she inhaled deeply, she reached her hand up to the door and knocked it a few times. Keiko swallowed hard and rocked back and forth on her heels nervously, without any idea that there was a new teacher.-

Beloved Genius

3,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Having made it already halfway through the class, with the occasional joker, a knock came from the door.

"Well it would seem like we've a visitor," he said as he walked towards the door.

Opening it he could see a girl standing there with a nervous look on her face that was rocking back on her heels.

"Hello, are you one of my students?" he said as he smiled at her.
-Keiko glanced up to the male that appeared infront of her. She seemed to be confuse for a moment as she glanced up to the room number then back to the teacher. She then quickly looked into the class and saw the same old classmates in there.-
"So you're the new teacher that others have been talking about...I didn't expect you to come so soon."
-Her voice seemed so cold and does not have any tone of respect in them. Keiko then walked pass him and sat herself down on an empty desk that was near the window.-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff