Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have cookies . . .

[/takes one] 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Millionaire

User Image
                  User ImageUser Image
                                                            • The marshmallow was stubborn and wouldn’t fall over. It was gently moving from side to side which made him aware that the waves were actually hitting it. But he wanted to knock it over. Ryuu decided that next time he’s use and object and not his guitar to produce a sound. He can’t use his own guitar or any of his instruments. His headphones were on full volume and he couldn’t hear anything at all. Did he just here his name being, called? Well he couldn’t tell at all. Ryuu continued doing his thing until he felt a sudden tap on his shoulder. He flinched a little and took a step back before turning around. Oh it was just Kiska, the Russian girl from his club. He was in good terms with her. “Oh it’s just you, d-don’t scare me like that...” He spoke softly. Wait was the door open or something? He clearly remembered that it was closed shut.

Kiska was in the same year as him. They were both alphas and had most of their classes together. She was also a member in his music club. He liked her skills as a cellist and praised her before about it.

“Uh, umm no it’s okay if you wanna come over. We can always practice together and what not, yeah…” He sorta felt awkward because he didn’t know what to do and he usually never had. He put his guitar down and set his headphones down on his bed. “I was just trying something new with my power, not really practicing real music heh.” he chuckled a little and let out tiny sigh.

Ryuusei put his guitar down and took his headphones off. He put the headphones down on his bed. Soon the brunette asked if he could use his power on her. The mauve haired could mostly hurt people while using his soundwave manipulation and with his other one he just used it to hear things from afar. “Etto, I don’t wanna hurt you so I’d rather not, sorry.” He replied to her. He looked at the marshmallow plushie he had and frowned at it. It wasn’t even that heavy and it still didn’t fall over. He needed to learn how to use sound waves more. No time to get mad over a stupid plushie, he had visitors so he had to take care of them.

He noticed her playing with her skirt. Do girls always do that...I don’t know I’ve seen many doing it… The eggplant haired boy thought about how he always noticed most girls doing it. “I uh- umm would you like some tea? Wait you’re already having coffee.” Hehe uh how about something to eat?” He walked out of his room and headed to the kitchen. He remembered that his grandpa would always give his visitors treats of any kind when they came over. Ryuu pulled out a stool by the counter so that his russian friend could sit there. There was still some mac and cheese left, well only a little. Ryuu couldn’t give her that to eat. The alpha went looked in his cupboard and noticed he had some bunny shaped sugar cookies. He placed some of them on a plate and put it down on the counter. Ryuu liked cute things that why he used to get them from the shops around Mirai. He never really admitted to anyone about this though, but people could tell.

He sat down facing away from the counter beside the seat he pulled out for Kiska. “Sorry cookies are the only thing I have that you would like I guess...” He told her casually while he dangled his feet a little. He noticed Hilde’s mac and cheese was still lying around. Maybe she walked out of the dorm when I was playing...and that’s why the door was open. Ryuu thought.

He looked at Kiska with his purple eyes and said ”Are you going to the dance tomorrow? I think I’ll go, I heard It’s gonna be a masquerade.” He already bought mask and had nothing better to do tomorrow after school, so he might as well attend it. The boy was planning on going with someone, but of course he didn’t have the courage to ask his senpai out.

»location: kitchen__»company: kiska__»feeling: nonchalant __
                                                              »wearing: plain grey shirt and dark pants__»theme: click
                                                              »ooc: ceebs checking for mistakes sorry dffgrht

Tiffner's King

Golden Goat

x
        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
            Kouta might have been one of the luckier ones, to have kept a roommate and close friends. Others had theirs torn away from them, and it definitely left a scar. He could feel it all around him, there was a collective sadness that was hard to ignore. Many of the students that had been at Mirai were gone now, whether it be from the sweep, the attack, or the kidnapping. Bad things were so frequent at Mirai, and Kouta had been able to brush it away and put a smile on his face for the sake of his sanity and the others who didn’t need to see another sad face. But now…it was starting to weigh on him. The month of May did not pass quickly for Kouta, because one of his closest friends left without a goodbye. Not of her own volition, of course – she was taken. Runa was gone.

As Kouta faced the ceiling in his bed, silent and still, a bear and a chimera waltzed in his mind for the first time in too long. He was revisiting an old enemy, and one of his worst fears. Through memory he could feel his teeth sink into the chimera’s crumbling skin, and the blood that soaked his matted fur. The wails of the beast surrounded him, along with a metallic smell that hung thick in the air and the various cries of pain from all directions. He could remember Shiroi’s broken leg and the blood that Runa coughed up from her mouth – and suddenly, he was on top of her. He could feel Runa’s frail shoulders under his massive paws. He would never forget the look in her eyes, though he could never decide what they tried to convey. Terrified – she was definitely terrified. But what was it about them that burned into Kouta’s memory? He wished so badly he could finally ask, yearned to hear Runa’s voice again. He had avoided her after the incident. He assumed she hated him, or was afraid of him. Until now he didn’t realize there was another reason as well. Now all he wanted was for her to hold him and confirm that she was okay, that she forgave him - and most of all, he wanted to hear that she wasn’t afraid of him.

But that was impossible now, and he didn’t deserve it anyway. Kouta whimpered, turning in fetal position onto his side and bringing the pillow to his face to bury it in. His heart felt heavy and the beginnings of tears stung his eyes. He shut them tight, telling himself it wasn’t a good time. He couldn’t let the thought of her fate slip into his mind, because he would never stop sobbing. He imagined her small hand on his back, patting him. If he imagined hard enough, he could trick himself into thinking he was really feeling it. With a small sigh, he hoisted himself into a sitting position on the bed. His tired eyes swept the room for something to pull himself out of the dark, but Nanase was long gone by now. He heard her leave a while ago. Or was it five minutes? He couldn’t be sure anymore. Resisting the urge to flop back onto the bed, Kouta rose to his feet and shuffled to the bathroom to get dressed. Even though school was over, he couldn’t stay in bed all day. He needed to get away from his thoughts and feelings for a while.

Groomed and dressed, Kouta emerged from the bathroom and made his way to the door. He threw his knapsack over his shoulder and reached for the handle, preparing himself to face real life like he usually did. He closed his eyes, a final sigh passing his lips as he forced a smile to fill the place of his loss. His tired slouch became a lively demeanor. In a quick motion, he was out of the room, making sure to leave his baggage at the door. It’s not as easy as it used to be.

- { ♔ } -

Ah…where to go? Kouta asked himself, looking around the halls for someone to interact with. He usually made plans to hang out with people, but he hadn’t felt up to it until recently. Now he wasn’t sure where anyone was, but he was bound to bump into someone eventually, right? He headed towards his clubroom, the newspaper club, to see if anyone was still hanging around there. He wasn’t a journalist or anything like that; he did lots of random little jobs, from getting coffee, to handing newspapers out, to editing and proof reading. He had been trying to shove a column about animals into the newspaper for a while now, but he was always met with an answer along the lines of “I’ll think about it,” or “Maybe.” Still, he had hope. And how perfect was it that he spotted someone who could help him?
            “Suzuki-chan!” Kouta called towards the photographer, jogging to catch up with her. He always felt slightly uneasy around Aoi, since his first memory of her was her pelting him with textbooks. It was an accident, of course, but that kind of thing sticks with you. But, she seemed sincerely sorry, and that was good enough for him. Of course it meant she had to be his friend to make up for it – maybe she would even do him a favor?

“Suzuki-chan,” he said again, moving in front of her to face the alpha. “I’ve been thinking about a potential column in the newspaper. Tell me what you think, okay?” Kouta slid his pack off his shoulder, rummaging around in it for a while until he found what he was looking for: a simple piece of paper with a few lines written on it. He re-buttoned his knapsack, threw it over his shoulder and cleared his throat as he held the paper ceremoniously in front of him.

“I am a kitty,
            Meow mew meow meow,
            Yes I am a cat.”

He looked back at Aoi and smiled brightly. “It’s for an animal haiku column! Think it’ll pass? Obviously the haikus would be better; this is just a demo.” The likeliness of them accepting the column was slim, he knew, but he would keep trying for the sake of coming up with ideas. It had almost become a habit – or, it could be called more of a joke. It was supposed to lighten the mood a bit, even if it got annoying sometimes. Suddenly, a new thought made its existence known in his mind. He crumpled up the paper, threw it behind him, then pointed at her camera and asked, “Do you have any pictures of animals?” He awaited her answer with an eager smile, excited to have a good idea for the first time in a while. Having a goal would help him get back on his feet, and hopefully get his mind off of…well, everything.

WHERE : halls, near newspaper club
                          WITH : aoi
                          MOOD : inspired

OUTFIT : click
                          THEME : rockbell

OOC : heh. kouta's cat fashion.

Tiffner

EXO-M's Partner

Sparkling Friend

User Image

User ImageUser Image

tab Crack!

tab A deafening sound and a bright light filled the area. The rain was harsh but the alpha could see perfectly as a large tree began to collapse. His eyes grew wide as he tried to scream, tried to run towards his teammate. Despite his desperation, nothing happened and he sat there, his body frozen to the ground. Let me get to her! Let me just warn her! He just continued to watch in horror as a blonde first year was crushed beneath the branches. The top portion of her body stuck out, her eyes full of fear and pain. A thin and bloody hand reached out towards Tomoki and all he could do was sit motionless, tears streaming down his cheeks. "You promised you'd keep me safe." Her voice was unusually loud and clear. "You promised." Her face then morphed into another girl. This one with brown hair, she screamed for help. She begged again and again until she disappeared behind the chimera's teeth. Those pleas rang all around him until the scene in front of him began to blend together like when paint meets water. When everything came together again, another hand was there. But this time it was different. It was rough and large. Slightly wrinkled and speckled with sun spots, the hand reeked of alcohol and grabbed Tomoki's neck. His voice was suddenly back and a choking gasp escaped his lips. The alpha's hands struggled to pry the fingers off of his neck but there was no use. "O-Oto... san!" It came out desperate and broken and then before he knew it, he was being thrown. The scene shattered just as his body made contact with the wall. He was flying through the air as everything reformed. The alpha was now on campus, or more like... above it. A flash of white hair. Tomoki's heart felt like it was being ripped out of his chest as yet another hand reached for him. This time, his body reacted. Slowly... but surely he reached for his best friend's hand but it wasn't fast enough. He was falling, faster and faster now, and he heard Ren scream his name in pure agony. The last thing he saw was his friend still reaching for him. Crack! That sound again. But. It wasn't a tree this time. It was Tomoki's body hitting the ground.

tab "SOMEONE... PLEASE HELP HIM..."
    tab "SOMEONE... PLE..."
    tab Someone... please.... help me...

tab He awoke in a cold sweat. A very, very cold sweat. In fact, it couldn't even be considered sweat, it was more like ice crystals frozen onto his pale looking skin. Disoriented, the lad groped around him. His body was ice cold and stiff, and for some reason, he felt uncomfortable. He never found the cold to be a bad thing, and yet, here he was feeling as if death were only a few steps away. His fingers pressed against the rough sheets, Tomoki looked around in confusion only to cry out when his head turned the slightest bit. His body instantly cringed in pain, then hurt even more at that slight twitch. No wonder he felt immobile. The smallest movement felt like being hit by a train. Beep... Beep... Beep... The machine he was hooked up to made a steady chirping sound and he immediately became aware of the tubes stuck to his body. A rush of bodies came in, their voices a bunch of hushed whispers. One came up to him and crouched down, making it much easier for Tomoki to see. Her face looked kind, very kind, but he had no idea who she was. "Yoshida-san." His eyebrows furrowed at her voice. It wasn't loud at all, but it just sounded... so odd. As if he hadn't heard such a thing in decades. Yoshida. Yes, that was his name. All these faces that passed them, who were they? And, wait, how did he get here? Frustration rushed over him as he racked his brain for the answers. The nurse smiled. Tomoki usually isn't like this, but he got angry. Why the ******** was she smiling? It pissed him off. Her hand reached toward him and pressed against his cold clammy skin. A warmth began to spread through his aching body, numbing and healing him ever so slowly. "Welcome back." She stepped back, added something to his IV then left the room and the warmth continued to spread through him even though she was no longer next to him. Tomoki was feeling better physically every second, but also worse mentally. He curled himself into a ball and ignored the soreness. His thin sickly hands pressed against his face as he began to sob. Welcome back? Where have I been to begin with? I still feel so ******** far away.

tab - TIME SKIP ; ABOUT TWO WEEKS -

tab The alpha hobbled down the hall to his semi-new dorm, keys jingling in his bandaged hand. He sometimes had to remind himself not to go to his old one. But then again, he had to remind himself a lot of things recently. Ever since his 'incident' things never seemed to go back to normal. Not in his mind and not all around him. Not only did Tomoki awake to find he knew nearly no one around him, he also found that those that a handful of those he did know where gone. Dead or taken -- they were gone nevertheless. The classmate he had talked to the day of his accident... a handful of teachers. Why would they take that many? This school wasn't a restaurant. They couldn't just pick people like they're picking entrees off a menu. And yet, they did. He had been in a coma for less than a month and more than half of the people he had spoken to prior were nothing more than memories. It's pretty amazing to find how fast time slips away when you're not looking. Or more like, not conscious. Regardless of his state, Tomoki made his way into his dorm, throwing his books to the ground as he scanned the room for any movement. Chouko wasn't anywhere to be seen.

tab "... that's right."

tab He had been moved into Ren's dorm right after being released from the nurse. Chouko was gone as well as Ren's dormmate. Tomo moved into Ren's room for multiple reasons. Mainly because he was the only one Tomo remembered the most, and because they were best friends. He was happy they were roomies, but he had to admit that he wished it was for a different reason. The alpha shook his head lightly, dispelling the thought from his mind and looked around once more. A sigh escaped his lips as he walked deeper into the dorm. He was alone. Ren was probably out practicing or someth--. His tired silver eyes landed on a thin sheet of notebook paper taped to the wall in front of him. In a light messy scrawl it confirmed Tomoki's guess; Ren was in the gym with his basketball team. Immediately, an idea came to mind, his thoughts focusing on a particular emotionless player named Jun. He had met him shortly after waking from his coma and had given the blue-haired boy a cookie Tomoki had made using what he remembered of his mother's recipe. Let's just say, the first year was less than impressed if not completely unhappy with the small bite he took of the dessert.

tab Tomoki made his way into the kitchen, wracking his brain for the recipe in his mind. It was a jumbled mess to say the least. Cream butter and sugar first, okay. He had that down. But did he have to beat the eggs before adding it to the mixer or just throw it in straight out of the shell? What about the chocolate chips? Was it two cups or just a half? He continued to mumble these questions to himself as he began to put things together, flour getting all over his uniform and bandages. The alpha put the tray into the oven and went to his room to change, the smell of chocolate chip cookies filling the dorm. After shrugging off his blazer and pulling his dress shirt off, he observed his appearance in the mirror. Scattered all across his body were black and blues, gashes and scars. His lips formed a thin line as he ran his fingers across a healed over cut on his ribs then pressed lightly against it. He choked out a yelp and winced, his eyes shutting in the abrupt pain that spread across his chest and torso. A scene unfolded behind his closed lids. He was falling again, his hand outstretched toward the top of the building that was getting farther and farther away. The white hair lad uptop turned his back away from him.

tab His eyes opened to find himself on the ground in front of the mirror. Tomoki looked back at himself, seeing someone he couldn't even recognize. His skin was extremely pale-- almost gray even, speckled with dark purple bruises and now... bloody. The scar in which Tomo had touched ever so lightly had reopened when he fainted, staining the white rug. A faint beeping noise was heard in the distance and Tomo pushed himself to his feet as he headed towards the bathroom. Flour covered hands grabbed onto the knobs and turned. A drip of water escaped, but not much more. Frustrated, he turned it more only to find a thin icicle sticking out of the faucet; Tomo had froze the water in the pipe. "You've gotta be kidding me... " The alpha turned and opened the cabinet and reached for some bandages then noticed something out of place. His medicine wasn't there. ********. He had forgot to take his medicine.

tab Limping out of the bathroom, he was hit with an acrid smoky smell. "No no no no noOOOO. Why is everything going to hell now of all times?!" Tomo pulled his dress shirt back on then struggled to limp run to the kitchen to take out the cookies. A few were burnt to a crisp, while other were salvageable. He was on overdrive as he turned off the oven and threw some of the okay cookies into a plastic bag. The blood from his cut was beginning to seep through his white shirt, and he cursed, the nurses words echoing in his mind. "Yoshida-san, you have to take these every day. It's the only thing keeping you together right now. You fell from a building. Even with my powers it's not like you're going to be your normal self straight off the bat. This and your weekly treatment is what'll help you keep your powers under control until you get used to daily life again."

tab Tomo put the plastic bag in his pocket and stumbled to the door. How was he going to get all the way to the gym when he could barely run? Silver eyes then focused on his wheelchair by the door. He had used it during the first week and was now trying to get used to walking again. Though, desperate times call for desperate measures. Not to mention, it could be a bit more exciting compared to running.

tab He rolled himself down the hall until his body began to ache. Before, he had no problem doing this; going around campus by himself. But it was probably with the help of those pills he had been given because now he felt like he hadn't exercised a day in his life. Just as he was about to give up, a smile crept onto his lips as he focused his attention to the path in front of him. A thin sheet of sleet began to paint itself across the hallway, giving Tomo the ability to get to where he wanted with very little effort. His chair slid down the hall, quicker and quicker and Tomoki began to cackle in glee. That is, until he saw the stairs coming up in front of him. "Stop! Stop!" There was no stopping now. His chair hit the first step and sent him flying down as Tomoki shrieked like a five year old girl. He waved his arm and the stairs instantly froze over into a slide, propelling his chair smoothly but extremely fast into the East Wing ground floor corridor. Just as he was about to breathe out a sigh of relief he realized how he lacked control of his chair. He looked up to see, as if on cue, a brown haired girl walking out of her dorm and into his path. "L-Look out--!"

tab BAM!

tab He tried to swerve but instead propelled himself out of the chair and into the thin first year. After knocking her over he slid halfway across the hall until his body was sprawled like a starfish in the middle of the corridor. His wheelchair came to a halt a few feet ahead. His body felt like it was about to explode, his already sore limbs now even more injured than before. His shirt was now beginning to turn crimson as his other wounds began to open. However, nothing was redder than is face. Flustered beyond belief, he got to his feet and ignored the pain and discomfort. Tomoki staggered toward the girl, picking up her ragged notebook in the process. "s**t. s**t. s**t. I'm so s-so so sorry. Are you okay, please be okay, oh my god. I didn't see you until it was too late and I was just trying to rush to the gym to see if my roommate had my medicine. I really -- I just -- I -- ******** -- sorry!" With his body aching he outstretched his free hand towards her, his body swaying a bit as he struggled to stay upright, apologies still being expelled from his trembling lips.

with hilde tab where dorm >> hallway outside of hilde's dorm tab
    health 52% tab feeling concerned, upset, flustered, horrible, & like his body is about to break into pieces
    ooc ;w; badluck first post! say hello to yoshida, tomoki >W<
    i can't believe this post is so long. sorry DD:

Vosien

Salty Shade

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
tab tab i♛♛♛ tab tab xiiCOURTYARD tab tab xKOUTA

• Bored. That was how Aoi felt at the moment. School had ended a solid hour ago and since then Aoi had been wandering the halls aimlessly with only her thoughts as company ever since. This was a peace she had craved ever since she had been dragged off to Gakuen Mirai; complete silence with only the occasional snap from her camera. She took a ton of pictures daily and deleted most of them at the end of the day. There was no specific meaning for it, but it was a sort a routine Aoi enjoyed. Currently, the blonde was dressed simply in a sweater, jeans, and boots. Comfortable enough without looking like an utter slob. As she neared the newspaper club's room, Aoi remembered that there was an event tomorrow. Another utterly drab event that Aoi would have to take pictures for. Great. Now, Aoi loved taking pictures as much as the other person, but she just didn't enjoy taking pictures of events. It always ended up to be more of a chore than anything, and that just made it distasteful.

“Suzuki-chan!”

'Oh, great. There goes my alone time...' the alpha thought with a groan as she turned to face Kouta. They had met through a hilarious accident with a textbook and became friends. Well, it was more of Kouta forcing Aoi to be his friend, but that's beside the point. What was important right now was that Aoi's peace had been interrupted. The blonde honestly wondered if it was okay to throw him into a wall, turn invisible, and then run away. Not the best of plans but it got the job done. Deciding that the plan was probably a bad idea and far too much work for what it was worth, Aoi huffed and said her greetings to the older beta.

"Hey, Itami-kun. You need something?" Aoi asked with a mildly interested expression. He was probably gonna talk about animals again or something along that line. Just wait for it. Annnnd bingo! An animal haiku though...? Well, that was... unique to say the least. Not very good but unique. The chances of Hilde accepting that idea was slim to none, but Kouta was always coming up bad ideas like this. "Well, that was a very... inspirational haiku? It really shows your love for cats," Aoi stated plainly with an amused shrug. It wasn't like Aoi was any better at poetry anyways. Most of the poems she had written for class sounded, and looked, like blobs of miscellaneous word strung together to form... something or another. The question about animal pictures threw the blonde for a loop though. Why in the world did Kouta think she would take pictures of animals? Thinking hard about the pictures she had taken lately, Aoi could only remember taking landscape/scenery pictures and a few pictures for the newspaper. "No, don't think I have any," Aoi replied with a contemplative look. Kouta looked back at her with utter disbelief written in his features though. What? Was it odd that Aoi didn't take animal pictures? Wait... nevermind, it was only odd to Kouta, the avid animal lover. The beta soon excitedly asked if Aoi would go with him to the courtyard to take pictures, and his eyes honest to good sparkled with excitement. Okay, fine. We can go take pictures in the courtyard..." Sighing in defeat, Aoi let the overly excited animal boy drag her to the courtyard in search of little furry beasts.

Everything was fine and dandy when they reached the courtyard. Kouta skipped around in search of furry critters and Aoi followed at a slower pace taking pictures of whatever Kouta pointed at. From chubby birds to fluffy squirrels, Aoi took a surprising amount of pictures of the sickeningly cute creatures. It was honestly amazing how Kouta found all of the animals. When Aoi sat in the courtyard she only saw the occasional bird or squirrel. That might have been due to the fact that she was not actively seeking them out though. Well, she also took pictures of Kouta skipping like a giddy schoolgirl, but no one needed to know that. This continued for a while until Kouta decided fall and land face first in a bush. Aoi was surprised at first, but soon enough she burst out into an uncontrollable fit of laughter. This didn't end until Kouta's pitiful cries for help finally registered in the blonde's mind. Wiping away the tears that had escaped her eyes during the laughing fit, Aoi walked over to the bush Kouta has faceplanted into. "Itami-kun~ Smile at the camera!" Aoi teased as she snapped a few pictures of the poor boy.

• OOC: Sorry 'bout the derp post... I'm rusty... *^*;

Gekko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                      Water cascaded down Okudaira Nero’s solid, hot body as he used his strong arms to lift himself from the pool to step onto the ledge of the swimming pool. Standing at his full height, Nero took in a deep breath and sighed contently. Water glistened deliciously on his sun-kissed skin as he picked up a towel on a chair nearby and wrapped it around his waist as he retreated to the men’s locker room. The swim captain had just finished his nightly swim routine, liking that no one occupied the pool at this time so that it could just be him and the water. Nero liked to swim early before the sun came up as well, but it wasn’t the same as when he did at night. There was something so peaceful about the moon’s light reflecting on the pool that allowed Nero to truly be alone with his thoughts. And while four o’clock lighting is the most flattering light for his sharp features, the moonlight also makes his arms look especially muscular. Yeahhhh. On this particular evening, Nero thought a lot about the friends he had lost recently. While Nero hated to be serious, he was serious about his friends. Tuna-chan and Naomi were especially on his mind as he went through the motions, and he hated thinking about it. He didn’t want to think about it, and he couldn’t for the sake of everyone else.

As he made his way through the empty locker room, Nero shook his head and tried to rid himself of his negative thoughts. ’I can’t lose hope so easily. I’ll find them, somehow…I need to keep my hopes up and distract everyone from this, but how am I supposed to – DAMN, look at those abs,’
                      Nero thought abruptly as he caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror. He placed his hands on his hips and admired how the lighting in the locker room cast shadows on his perfect, rock-hard abs. ’It’s times like these where I really pity everyone who’s not me,’ the gorgeous pheromone manipulator thought smugly. Giving himself a cocky smirk and a wink, Nero swerved around on his heels and walked to his locker to retrieve his duffle bag. Nero picked up all his clothes and stuffed it in his bag before removing his skin-tight, red-striped racing swim trunks from his body, leaving just his towel. Once he was done, he looked back at the locker room with narrow eyes, hoping he wasn’t forgetting anything, before walking out into the halls.

Wearing only a dark towel loosely around his narrow hips, Nero made his way through the hallways of the dormitories with droplets of water practically evaporating from the flawless hotness of his glistening body. Nero raked his hand through his damp, violet hair and made sure to show off his toned triceps as he winked at several gawking girls in the hallway who nearly swooned by his mere presence. Once he reached his room, he took out his key to unlock the door and walked in confidently, knowing Kotori would be back from the day. ”Yooo! I’m back from-“ he started, but then he noticed the slump of her back and the negative energy oozing from her. Nero frowned as he dropped his duffle bag next to the door and shut the door without locking it, making his way slowly towards her from behind. ”Whoa, hey, I know you missed me like crazy while I was gone, but you don’t have to cry anymore! I’m here, and I’m all yours,” Nero teased lightly, crouching down slightly from behind her seated position to gauge her face.

She looked pretty down; it didn’t go unnoticed by his skillful eyes that she had been going through a pretty rough time after the Sweep Up. And as her roommate, it was Nero’s job to cheer her up and assure her psychological safety in the sanctity of their room. ”Aw, come on, grumpy gills, I know what’ll cheer you up!” Nero exclaimed, puffing out his chest and strutting his way to the front of her. Not even bothering to adjust the towel that lay low on the ‘V’ of his hips, Nero lifted his leg up right next to Kotori and leaned down closer to her, giving her a smoldering look and a wiggling of his bold eyebrows. ”Come on. You can’t tell me that this body doesn’t just put a smile on your face. And just for you, cause you seem so down, I’ll let you touch it,” Nero said smoothly, his voice like rich chocolate. ”My abs, I mean,” Nero winked playfully and grinned cheekily, making sure that his pheromones were high and sweet to appeal to Kotori. If this didn’t cheer her up, he didn’t know what would. He was chiseled by the gods as the most amazing, symmetrical human being on Earth, after all. Who wouldn’t smile with an opportunity to touch his torso? Kami, she was so lucky that he was his roommate.

WHERE : his man cave dorm room
                                    WITH : Kotori
                                    MOOD : flirty / flawless
                                    OUTFIT : a very, very low towel~
                                    THEME: so scandalous

OOC
                                    FIRST POST, HOORAY! please excuse Nero's huge ego =w=-v
                                    and THANK YOU GOAT for this beautiful layout~ you accentuated Nero's gorgeousness with your mad skills c:

vague and vogue
                    User Image
                    User ImageUser Image

User Image
                      User Image
                          Nagami couldn't help but have his formalities everywhere, but he obliged when told. He nodded to the first-year, noting to himself that Tsubasa-kun is Tori, and that would be fine. It couldn't be guaranteed that it would be remembered with Nagami's default of last-name, honorific, but at least for now he would do just that. He smiled without any given reason but glee to Tori as he replied, though his head was probably just in the clouds. "I'm well, Tori-kun. I was reading today too." Outside, for hours. He hadn't eaten in the longest while either, so his head had all the more reason to feel floaty. Feeling "well", he said.

As the younger boy's face brightened, he excitedly described the book in his hands. Nagami understood the idea that Tori was suggesting about a school of supernatural children, and he stifled a laugh at the coincidence. He pushed up closer against the table, hovering over to get a better look, but he leaned back again when the other began to inquire further related to him. "I actually started again recently, but I tried to read as many as I could." His whole closet's worth, to be precise. "The way they act, I agree. I can't believe how lucky some people can be." His fair share of stories were either tragedies or unlikely lovers who cross leaps and bounds to be together, forever fulfilling the cliché of a perfect romance! That was the gist, but truthfully, there were many other stories out there. Fantasies were just the best.

When Tori's attention went elsewhere and a different, familiar voice came from behind, Nagami turned as well. Tori was the first to greet Hanako, who apparently was in the library, but their stars hadn't aligned all the moments before. Nagami was startled, but a rush of relief came over him as he registered her presence. "H-Hana-chan!" Nagami spoke, turning quickly to face the third-year. Oddly, she seemed more unnatural or awkward than usual. The cheerfulness settled as the next topic they began to mull over was the weather. Although he wore a grin once more, Nagami could feel his confusion rise into thin air.
                          W-Weather, Hanako-chan? He had no idea where this conversation was meant to go, and it sounded like the beginning of a forced conversation with a blind date that is totally "just a friend". Full-on awkward. Nagami kept smiling though, adding no input on the weather, mostly because he hadn't been paying any attention to it all day with his head in the imaginary clouds.

There must have been an awkward silence in there somewhere, because Nagami finally jumped back on track with his pleasure upon seeing Hanako. Stepping within reach of her, Nagami took each of her hands in his. "I need your help again, senpai!" It was another plea for help, for another task that he could do himself. A request like this probably came as no surprise, but he always made sure to tell it to her clearly. "I want to talk to Ryuusei-kun today. Please tell him for me." He squinted eagerly like a small boy confessing love, but quickly looked up to nod in confirmation. He hoped for her approval, although she hadn't refused him yet.

Without releasing their hands, Nagami turned to Tori, who was there to witness the scene. Their meeting was so abrupt, but the green-haired beta was intent on getting his answer from both Hanako and Ryuusei - that was the usual process. Even if they were all in the same room, he requested both their permissions before asking questions. "Tsubasa-kun, I had fun. The type of stories you read - I want to hear more about them, and I want to tell you more too." The first-name basis slipped his mind rather quickly, unfortunately. With an air of delight, he turned back to Hanako and lead her now by one hand, releasing the other to ease their travels. "S-So, can we go see him now?" He tugged on her lightly, eagerly waiting to be answered.

WHERE : library
                                    WITH : tori and hana
                                    MOOD : eager, hopeful
                                    OUTFIT : school uniform

OOC : I hope this is ok > <

Bright_Death's Bride

Summery Shopper

User ImageUser Image
        User Image

User Image
                          ”Haha, no.”

Hilde bitterly laugh to no one, but herself. Although the sudden cause of laugher was aimed at a certain third year - who publicly declares to publish a ‘cute’ animals section on the school's newspaper. For the bloody 100th time.

The jengloter was no stranger towards the school ground, as her brown eyes lingers both high and low around the department, thanks to her jenglot dolls surveillance abilities. Which usually requires 'them' monitoring the common hallways and courtyard - mainly for article worthy reasons. Small images flash by every minute, many however are boring, deem useless to look at, or simply forgettable. Yet there were times when a certain moment peers the editors attention, specially when the dubbed 'the headmaster's daughter' was caught walking around the hallway, wearing shoes - a few size too big, for such small feet. 'Maybe it's Nero's. Like a rebel teenager, who caught their parents playing house, a smudged smile displayed on her face.

The image was cut off, replace by Kouta and Aoi, who were outside taking several photos of animals... and more cute animals. Where does he even find find these creatures anyways? Hilde knew sooner or later, a talk is rather need between the head editor and so call 'member.'

Humming a small tune to herself, an old lullaby often sang by her beloved father before his death, Hilde didn't notice a runaway wheelchair heading her way. Turning around a flash of black, blurred her sights. Upon impact, the first year gasp in pain as she was push towards the side, sliding through the ground, until her back press against the wall. Hilde swore under her breath, her vision became hazy as she try to pick herself up. No harm was made, thank god. However the first year wanted to open her mouth, wanting an explanation for the incident. Yet the brunette cut herself off, when she notice the bruises and scars which ran along the injured student.

Worst it wasn't just any random student as he stood up, slowly making his way towards her.

"S-senpai?"

Wait, no. This wasn't the time to act like a kouhai, in need of senpai's attention. Although the beta could hear the second year, bubbling words of apologies - along with a few stuttering, swearing, and just being rather incomplete. The dutch teen - nevertheless - paid no attention. Instead found herself unable to control the sudden urge as the view of precious blood stains hover her sights away from a beaten face, to study the once crystal white shirt - now painting a sinister red. And dear lord of the Amun Re of Ancient Egypt, has it been a month since the jengloter had a drop of blood. Hilde felt a drool trail down her lips, almost praising the Egyptian Gods for the sexy lovely view in front of her. However before the beta could lose herself, she first needed to treat his wounds.

"Wait Tomoki! Stand back!" The foreigner parted her thin lips, warning the injured black haired before he came any closer. She can't stuff this up. Just one more step and the jengloter will completely lose it, draining him senseless, before he could ever see the day of light again. "Please..." The young beta pleaded and once more with a vigilant voice, "Please allow me." The last thing she needs is a dead Tomoki between her hands, and another debt (from Ren) weighting down her broad shoulders.

Stepping forward, the beta covered her nose - moving closer towards the black haired. The smell of blood continue to follow, despite her frail attempt to seal the substances away. Once she was in front the injured alpha, the jengloter force Tomoki back down, lying him on the ground - with his shirt rolled up. Revealing the bleeding wound, across his stomach. Hilde gulped, and for once it wasn't the crimsons doing. Feeling her checks grow warmer, it was bad enough Ren was good looking - when he smile ever so gently, but Tomoki. Boy was he the definition of 'smoking hot,' (second to Nero) if it weren't for his uneven skin colour, and batted like body. Even though it's been two weeks since his awaking and showing signs of a speedy recovering. Hilde couldn't help but take pity on upper year. He didn't deserve this. From the sweep, and now the falling? What did headmaster think this was? A game of life, revolving around student's live? Even though the foreigner has long accepted the sadism which dwell within her. Toying around with ones mental state - to put it simply was the worst! Post traumatic stress or not, everyone has suffer greatly inside the Forest of Pain, Tomoki happens to symbolise the physical aftermaths; prefectly.

Flipping through her notebook, she tear a few pages - written ones - before pressing it against his torso, in hope to stop the bleeding. Silences dwells between the duo, as she continue to treat the wound, while reframing from staring at his body lustfully. Hilde is a normal sixteen year old after all, and like every teenager - she also had needs. Sexual needs. "Hold on." She smile sheepishly at him, while taking her coat off, before striping her shirt off. An aqua bra was left, and a pair of red skinny jeans - however the shameless dutch didn't mind the sudden lack of clothing. As she prefer to tear her shirt into a long bandage, then wrapping it around his body, which has stop bleeding a while ago.

Finally Hilde sighed a sign of relief, when everything was done - but couldn't help herself as the blood user licked her fingers, which were all stained with blood. The jenglot keeper needed their supply of blood once in a while, and the good thing about it - it was tasty too. Though she could have sworn his blood tasted different before?

"Um your medication is at the gym... can I push you there? Hilde offered after another moment of silences, while zipping up her jacket. A spark shone through her eyes, as mischief awaits them.

Which is how a now excited Hilde, who found herself pushing a wheelchair through the corridors, along with an injured Tomoki joining the joyride. Originally she kept the ride as slow as possible, to keep the ice user as safe as possible. However it wasn't long until the first year got bored and rushed ahead, speeding forwards - running through the endless hallway, enjoying the sudden rush of adrenaline. Despite the odd stares from other students, for Hilde - not a single ******** was given that day.

Until it all came crashing down, once the head editor reach the gym. Twisting the breaks, rather suddenly - she lost control of the handles, and once again found themselves tumbling along in the process. For Hilde this time; it was face first. Ouch. Personally she would be fine taking the blame - maybe even give several apologies to Tomoki for her reckless behaviour - along with free lunch from the canteen. The jenglot keeper, however stood stun on the spot, when she realise where she was.

Oh and a certain white hair name Ren is there. s**t.

"Look I can explain." Hilde began explaining, as she lifted herself off the ground - clearly flustered by the situation. Or maybe it was her coat - it's rather thick for this time of year. "You see Tomoki needed his medication, and he said that you may have them, so I offered to help, and uh - I am -" Trailing off into a mindless chatter before switching into her native language in a faint voice. By the time the embarrassed first year was finish, an audiences surrounded the foreigner. Many with interests but other with concern... eh, have they never seen an foreigner before? Then it hit her, she has yet to help Tomoki - who continues to wail horribly on the ground, much to Hilde's dismay - as she help the injured alpha onto his feet.

"Hey isn't that Janssen?"

She froze, her blood went cold when she heard her family name, spoke out in a hush tone.

"Yea I think it is, I heard that Ren-senpai and Hildo-kun have a thing together."

No, no it's not true, nothing more then mere rumours - the brunet wanted to open her to protest, deny, even laugh it off. However again she was shut down by another whisper.

"Wait... I though Ren was together with Tom--"

"Ha don't be stupid don't you see that Hilde is clearly whipped under Ren's fingertips - look how moe she become - something must have happen in the sweep."

Her eyes narrow dangerous at the speaking duo, it wasn't long till their voice got loud enough for the rest of the team to hear, Yet Hilde kept her lips sealed, lock shut - with a key out of sight. Being provoke into an argument would only expand the rumour into greater heights, ever a reporter like herself understands the hardship, and the damage of how much one false story contains. The head editor loath the world of false accusation and misleading stories, but continues to water them with love and compassion - to keep the media on it's toes. An error Hilde continues to make, even now.

"It looks like I screwed it up, Ren." A smile planted on her lips, watching the auburn eyed student with clear awareness. Heh... let his teammates believe what they want, because honestly at times it's better the school didn't know the truth.

Standing firm, ready for his comeback Hilde decides the visit to Kotori's may have to hold for a while.

Where⋮ Hallway >> Basketball Court tab WithBleeding Tomoki, Ren & Jun tab Blood Levels⋮ 99.9% | FULL

Disclaim: layout by: Vosien | art by: PSD
                                OOC: I EDITED THIS POST LIKE 5 TIMES TO ADD SOME s**t THAT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE,
                                I HOPE THIS MAKES YOU HAPPY KAPPA - GG GG ********.
                                no i'm not mad gurl - 3-

Calus767's Waifu

Loyal Kitten

11,700 Points
    • Marathon 300
    • Overstocked 200
    • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
    User Image
    User Image
                                                                    Tori waved cheerfully as the green-haired senpai said his goodbyes to him. He was a little sad that they didn't get to talk more, but he guessed that he would have a chance later to have another conversation with him, after all, they were in the same club. He was happy that he found someone who had something in common with him."It'd be nice if we could talk about manga again. I hope we can become closer friends!" Tori smiled to himself as he shut the book and stood up from his seat, he nodded at Hanako-chan and gave her a small smile. "I'll see you sometime then, Hanako-senpai!" He watched the two walk out of the library, he went to return the book to its shelf. He never borrowed books because he always lost them, he preferred to come to the library himself to read them. He turned towards the direction of the exit and left the library. The chilly night air greeted him as he stepped out of the room. "Hmm... where should I go next?" He was about to go back to his dorm and perhaps rest a little and maybe chat to Yudai-senpai for a bit, he liked his room mate and they got along fairly well. However, suddenly something popped into his head, he remembered something that he had wanted to do.

His heart pounded as he quickly activated his powers, his speed steadily increased and he became a blur as he ran out to the open, hardly noticing the people beside that were walking past him. His power felt great when it worked, the cool night air was blowing into his face and he felt so free when he could run like this. However he loved dashing through the school, it was really fun once you got used to it. At times he disliked his power, however he liked using it more than any other physical activity. He focused on his destination, which was his own dorm room and didn't stop till he reached it. He rang the door a few times to check if anyone was inside, when nobody answered he stuffed his hands in his pockets and felt his hand wrap around the cold, smooth surface of the key. He quickly took it out and unlocked the door. He opened it and headed to the drawer by his bedside, he pulled open one of the sections and took out a box carefully wrapped in dark blue wrapping paper. He put a hand over it and picked it up."I hope Kaoru-kun will like this present..." He wished himself luck. He had went and bought some dark chocolates for his fellow first-year. He held the box to his chest and wrapped his arms around it, he rushed out of the room in such a hurry to deliver his gift that he had forgotten to close the door after him.

Tori activated his powers once more and rushed towards the eastern section of the dorms. He slowed down as he headed up the staircase and scanned the doors for the room he was looking for. His eyes brightened as he saw the room that read "6". He quietly scrutinized his surroundings for anyone that might be nearby. When he saw that there was nobody around, he gave a sigh of relief. He put down the blue-colored box in front of the door, somewhere so it was easy to see. "Why am I doing something like this?" His face reddened, he had never done something like this before, and he felt really embarrassed doing it. He didn't know what he was feeling for the brunette male, it was sort of fluttery and it made his heart clench. It was hard to describe. He activated his powers once more and headed back towards the western side of the dorms, where his room was. However, halfway he began to feel worn out. His run slowed into a slow walk as he felt the strain of using his powers. His low endurance made him unable to run for long distances. He groaned as he felt the energy running out, and he took a few deep breaths. He was exhausted from all this running. He started to slowly walk back to his own dorm, hoping to get some rest as he was tired for the day. However, when he arrived at his dorm, he put a palm on his face when he realised he had made two very stupid mistakes. One, he forgot to close the door, and two, he didn't even put who the present was addressed to on the box. He mentally slapped himself. "How could anyone even make mistakes as stupid as that?"

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Location:Library>Western Dorms>Eastern Dorms
                                                                    Company: Nagami, Hanako > No One
                                                                    Mood: Extremely embarassed

OOC: Sorry sorry! I know that my writing sucks compared to all of yours *sob* I really have to learn to write in more detail.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ( hair manipulation ) ( first year ) ( journalist )
                                ALL WE NEED IS A LITTLE BIT OF INERTIA
                                ━━━━━LOCATION: WEST WING DORM (ROOM 3) ━━━━WITH: NERO━━━━━CONDITION: WOOZY

A black cloud was hovering inside one of the rooms in West Wing. Except it was more of messy black hair than a fluffy storm cloud. Slumped over her knees, Kotori stared blankly at her toes. They wiggled. Stopped. Wiggled again. She kicked out violently, letting herself fall back onto the floor. It disgusted her that her hair was still black, a reminder of her ugly emotions of pain, fear and loss that drained her vibrant hair into a wiggling lump of uselessness. Wasn't that what Legion-sensei said? That the academy had no place for useless people? Her body trembled at the thought of how stupid she had felt, thinking that she could pitch in to help when all she was the one being protected. It irked her.

She rolled forward, uncaring of how crumpled her uniform was. The day had felt like it dragged on forever, and Kotori was relieved when she could finally escape from the claustrophobic classes and into her little sanctuary. She had not known what to feel when she discovered that the dormitory was empty. It's better this way, she thought, swinging her legs to throw off her shoes. They landed haphazardly onto the floor, forcing a sharp giggle out of her lips. She felt like laughing. Or maybe she wanted to cry and didn't know if she could stop after that.

Breathing out slowly, Kotori dragged herself to stay upright. She swayed a little when her vision was blocked by black fringe. Shuddering, she pushed it back, wishing she had a pin to put it in place. The sound of the door opening was muffled by her thoughts, caught up in replaying the events of the Sweep-Up. The first year hardly felt she deserved to be in the top three. She was still trying to regain access to her powers; what if the academy decided to kick her out?

A voice too close to her ears made her flinch.

She lifted her gaze, then blinked slowly. Hadn't she been thinking about some-

Wow. Those abs certainly looked unreal.

Purple eyes started glazing over as the first year struggled to find her train of thought. The train of... train of... ... there was a trail of very, very fine hair leading downwards to...

Kotori's eyes widened, her lips twitching as if to say something.

"... Senpai... ...?"

It was getting difficult to breathe, wasn't it? The first year gulped, leaning back even as her body screamed at her to get closer towards the exposed skin. "Senpai... I... I don't..." Kotori's hands hovered at Nero's sides, not knowing if she should push him away or hold him closer. Black hair started shivering along with her, skittering along her elbows. "You shouldn't..." Her brain was stuttering, torn between the knowledge that Nero was using his pheromones for whatever reason - she couldn't think with all the chemicals affecting her! - and the temptation to let things unfold.

"Nooo!" She cried out, realizing her body had already made the decision for her. Fingers clutched against Nero's waist, tugging him towards her. It was a bad idea, considering how she was still on the floor and Nero was leaning so close. She fell back, hands shooting up to avoid too much contact with her senior.

Awkward.

"Could you... stop... "

The pheromones, she wanted to say, but all she could manage was a soft whimper of frustration.

mayhem lollipop

Precious Treasure

12,700 Points
    • Generous 100
    • Lavish Tipper 200
    • Friendly 100

User ImageUser Image

It had been an hour since classes had ended for the day, the school hallways were empty and deserted.
                                                            Students were out spending their free time with their friends, studying at the library, or grabbing a bite
                                                            to eat at the cafeteria. But the school wasn't completely empty yet. If one were to listen very quietly,
                                                            they could hear the soft, uplifting beat of music playing from one of the classrooms. The source of the
                                                            music was coming from the room where the art club conducted their meetings and worked on their
                                                            projects. Reina was currently in the room alone, humming and swinging her hips along with the beat
                                                            song that was playing. For the last two days, Reina would use her privilege of being the Art Club
                                                            President, to access the room and use it to work on her mask for the upcoming school event. Happy
                                                            Birthday Gakuen Mirai.
                                                            The girl was excited for the event, it was probably one of the few events that
                                                            she ever looked forward to at Gakuen Mirai-- besides the Cultural Festival.

Reina had to agree that a lot of terrible things had happened, since the beginning of the school year.
                                                            Was it right for her to feel so happy and be perfectly okay, instead of grieving for those who had died or
                                                            were lost to the enemy? Even Reina had stopped seeing a few faces that she use to say hi to in the
                                                            hallways. Of course, she was sad to think about some of her friends who had not been able to make it
                                                            through the two past events. But it was in Reina's nature to move on and not cling too much to the past.
                                                            Did that make her heartless? She missed her friends and they would always have a place in her heart,
                                                            however Reina was going to allow herself to be happy when she wanted to be. If she denied herself any
                                                            positive feelings or thoughts, she may just end up like the other students who were trapped within their
                                                            own sadness and guilt. That wasn't what Reina wanted, she didn't want to be trapped or held down by
                                                            anything. She just hoped that her friends-- who were in heaven, would understand and not hold it
                                                            against her.

Before her thoughts could continue to linger on the subject, the music coming from her laptop was
                                                            interrupted with an alarm. “Oh! Time's up,” she said aloud, as she turned off the timer and went
                                                            over to her mask-- that had been laying out to dry for the past fifteen minutes. Delicately, she picked
                                                            up the golden mask and smiled at her masterpiece. The paint job on the mask had come out quite
                                                            nicely, and went nicely with the gold lace that was pasted on one side of it. But wasn't quite finished
                                                            yet, since she still needed to glue the rhinestones on it. Reina figured that she would do it later, when
                                                            she was back at her dorm room. At the moment her stomach was crying out to her to feed it. Gently
                                                            placing the mask in her backpack along with her laptop, Reina removed her dirty smock and hung it
                                                            up. Upon leaving the club room, she made sure to lock it-- she didn't want to get into trouble if she
                                                            forgot.

While she made her way to the cafeteria, Reina was sure to hang up some Kendo Club recruitment and
                                                            reminder fliers. The events of the past few months had hit the club badly. There was a major lack of
                                                            members who wouldn't show up for the meetings, it was starting to bring down the moral the Captain,
                                                            Yamano Nagami, and other loyal members of the club. Reina wasn't the most skilled at kendo like most
                                                            of the members, but every time she stepped into the dojo she did her best-- even if she got her a**
                                                            handed to her most of the time. She just hoped that if more of the members started showing up and
                                                            participating again, the club would be full of fun and laughter like before. So far the only people who had
                                                            been showing up at the meetings were herself, Nagami, and Tsukiko-senpai.

Upon arriving at the cafeteria, Reina was greeted by a few first years she occasionally saw in the halls,
                                                            “Konbanwa Minami-senpai!”

“Ohayoo everyone!” she greeted the three young girls, with a broad smile.

“Eh? It's not even morning, what are you talking about Minami-senpai?” one of the first years asked,
                                                            slightly confused.

“Just in case I don't see any of you tomorrow morning, so I might as well say it now. Tomorrow is
                                                            supposed to be super busy from what I hear. Anyways, I'll see you all later I'm going to go grab a bite
                                                            to eat. I'm starving! Later!,”
                                                            Reina called out to them as she made her way to the cafeteria line.
                                                            But she could still hear the first years talking, as she walked off.

“She's so funny,” one giggled.

“That's Minami-senpai for you,” another replied.

“Really? Well I still think she's annoying,” the third scoffed.

Being called 'annoying' didn't bother Reina as much as some thought it would. She was use to it. She
                                                            understood that some just didn't understand her way of thinking or actions at times. Everyone was
                                                            different. Reina wasn't going to change herself just because a couple of people didn't like her. You
                                                            couldn't please everyone, and that was the reality of the world.

With her stomach grumbling and demanding her to feed it, Reina picked up quite a few dishes-- almost
                                                            filling up her entire tray, along with two small boxes of strawberry milk. Sure, Reina seemed like a glutton
                                                            at the moment, but she had to get her energy from somewhere. While she glanced around the bustling
                                                            cafeteria, looking for a place to sit and eat her meal(s), she saw a familiar face. “Tsukiko-senpai!”
                                                            she called out, while she waved at the white haired girl with her free hand. As Reina approached her
                                                            senpai, she noticed that the girl was standing in front of someone. “Ah. Nil-sensei, I haven't
                                                            seen you in a while. I hope that you are doing fine,”
                                                            she said, greeting the teacher with a ninety
                                                            degree bow. Reina may have been able to be casual when it came to her fellow students, but when it
                                                            was the staff-- she tried her best to be polite.

Setting her tray of food down on the table and offering herself a seat, Reina sat down. Taking big bites
                                                            out of her food, Reina ate and chewed happily. Out of all the schools that she had been to, Mirai had
                                                            the best food. "Aren't you two excited for the celebration tomorrow? I really think the everyone
                                                            needed something to help lighten their moods lately,"
                                                            Reina said, taking a sip from her strawberry
                                                            milk. “Oh Tsukiko-senpai, before I forget. I was wondering if you wanted to help hand some of these
                                                            out, for the club?”
                                                            the brunette asked, holding out a few of the fliers she had been hanging up for
                                                            the Kendo Club to her. Tsukiko was one of the best members of the club, maybe she would be able to
                                                            get some people to join or return to the meetings.

((...SCHOOL CAFETERIA...))yunie((...ECSTATIC...))yunie((...TSUKIKO-SENPAI & NIL-SENSEI...))

Conservative Bookworm

4,350 Points
    • Bookworm 100
    • The Wolf Within 100
    • Person of Interest 200
    User Image
    User Image
                                            xx ↘↘ WE: ❛cross our bridges▬ when we come to them &&.◞ ( BURN them behind us )
                                            x ░░░░ with : 《 NOTHING↓ to show for our p - progress ⟲ except a MEMORY ! 」 ░░░░
                                            xxxxxxx OF THE SMELL OF SMOKE AND A PRESUMPTION THAT ONCE OUR EYES WATERED xxxxxxx OF THE SMELL OF SMOKE AND A PRESUMPTION THAT ONCE OUR EYES WATERED
                                            xxxxxxx OF THE SMELL OF SMOKE AND A PRESUMPTION THAT ONCE OUR EYES WATERED xxxxxxx OF THE SMELL OF SMOKE AND A PRESUMPTION THAT ONCE OUR EYES WATERED

I xxAn answer that both answered the question and gave away nothing – just what Tsukiko expected from the technological genius before her. Short and to the point, that was Nil-senpai to the core. The woman’s answer did little to ease the crimson-eyed girl’s worried, if anything it made them grow. If even Nil – with whom Tsukiko tried to maintain a good relationship when possible – was not willing to divulge anything at all, then things must really be bad. In part, Tsukiko understood the reasons for all the secrecy. They were trying to avoid panic and chaos, and the damages and losses that came with them. The last intrusion upon school grounds hit everyone hard, really hard. Not even Tsukiko, who separated herself from the world and refused to care for anyone at all, was disturbed by the sheer amount of damage, pain and sorrow when the time came to count bodies. People died. Students – innocent, bright faces just entering their prime – were killed without remorse. No one saw them again, no one knew where they went or whether their bodies were returned to their parents. It was as if they never existed. Memories, however, were not as easily discarded, no matter how fragile they were. It was odd that the Headmaster did not attempt to do something about the situation, but perhaps it was all part of his plan. Tsukiko didn’t know, nor did she want to find out. She had long since realized that it was better to lay low and stay out of the headmaster’s sight.

II xx “I have no friends.” Tsukiko answered the teacher’s question quite bluntly. There was no pain, no remorse in her face, but her heart gave a painful lurch that she tried to ignore. No, not painful. It was guilt at her own words. She knew full well that there were people that wanted to be friends with her – and some she tried to reciprocate, however little – but her own fear of disappointment and loss kept her back. She didn’t want to get hurt. There were simply too many people that just didn’t like her for Tsukiko to take that chance. As such, she tried to stay away from everyone. “You of all people should know that. I will be going back to my studies as soon as I get something to eat.”

III xxShe nodded at Nil’s recommendation, pretending to take it to heart though inside she was trying not to laugh. Future employers? Yeah, right. It was hardly possible that any of them would want her – what could her powers possibly offer any of them? If they needed someone under control, they most likely had the technology needed to do so, and she had very little in terms of anything else. Sure, she was good with a sword, but that was no superpower, and against someone’s supernatural abilities her sword would be of little use. “I highly doubt they would have any use for me, though.” Tsukiko voiced her mind. “But if you say so, I will try.” She didn’t want a job that involved her powers, not really. As soon as she was out of this prison of a school, she would pretend to be a normal person. Forget her powers; forget this entire period of her life. She just wanted to be normal.

IV xxShe had the full intention to leave Nil alone after that brief exchange, and was about to turn around and find a quiet place to eat her snack, when an all-too-familiar cheerful voice called out to her. Minami Reina, of course. Who else could the overly-enthusiastic voice had belonged to? The girl was a constant ray of sunshine, and it annoyed Tsukiko to no end.

V xx “Good afternoon, Minami” Tsukiko greeted. She had a point of calling everyone by their last name – it removed all feelings of familiarity. There were very few people she excluded from that rule. It was then that Tsukiko felt like she had no choice but to sit down – despite feeling bad for intruding on Nil-senpai’s space. Someone was talking to her; it would be rude to just leave. So she sat down on the corner of a seat, feeling really awkward as she addressed Reina’s barricade of words. “Social events are not something I am good at, so no, I am not looking forward to it.”
                                            Crimson eyes narrowed at the sight of the fliers. The Kendo Club, of course. Quite a few people had stopped going, and Tsukiko quite liked that fact. Still, it was very much like Reina to try and raise the spirit of their now-small group. Her determination – considering she wasn’t very good with the sword – was admirable. “I could, but that would hardly help your cause. People don’t want to get within three meters of me, much less within an arm’s reach. Ask Yamano, he’d bound to like that sort of thing.”

w h e r e : cafeteria w h o : nil, reina p o w e r : 100% h e a l t h : 100% •

Perfect Reveler

User Image
                                            User Image
                                                                  xxxxxxBULLETS, BEGIN TO STRIP
                                                                  A MAN OF REASON XXXXX HE'S A MAN OF S I N XXXXX A MAN OF REASON XXXXX HE'S A MAN OF S I N XXXXX A MAN OF REASON XXXXX HE'S A MAN OF S I N
                                                                  A MAN OF REASON XXXXX HE'S A MAN OF S I N XXXXX A MAN OF REASON XXXXX HE'S A MAN OF S I N XXXXX A MAN OF REASON XXXXX HE'S A MAN OF S I N
                                                                  ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ MEN OF TREASON ARE THE ONES WHO LIVE
                                                                  XXXXTHEY'LL TAKE WHAT YOU'VE GOT, WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO GIVEXXTHEY'LL TAKE WHAT YOU'VE GOT, WHAT YOU'VE GOT TO GIVE

Nori had been sprawled out on his bed for a good while after classes had ended for the day which was not a usual thing for him, staring up at the ceiling with his blue locks a mess upon his head and his white button-down unbuttoned a tad. The evening seemed to bare a stale quality when his mind was in such an utter disarray. Everyone was a little off lately due to the events that had taken place not too long ago, but it was not what was troubling the male so much. This was his last year. When he graduated, he would finally be able to let go of Gakuen Mirai.. but then where would he go? His future beyond the school was putting him under distress and the more he thought about it, the more his mind would turn against him. And yet beyond this secret that haunted him so tragically.. he hadn't told anyone of his troubles. He sealed them into a bottle and hurled the darn thing so far into the dark pit of his heart that it would never resurface again. At least, that's what he'd been telling himself.

Getting to his feet, Nori walked over to his desk as he began to flip through his calendar, making sure that everything that needed to be done had been completed for all his clubs. His fingers trailed through all the days, though it stopped abruptly at the date for tomorrow. Kiska had been helping him fill out the calendar with the school events since he never seemed to remember them, so if his best friend hadn't written it in big capital letters in pink pen, he would've been clueless as to why everyone was in fancy attire and glittery masks. Tch.. He tossed the calendar carelessly onto the desk, running a hand across his tired face that exposed bags under the eyes of a sleep deprived individual. If any of his friends saw him like this.. what in the world would they say? 'You're always so calm Nori! So laid-back! What's happened to you?' That's just the question he was so on edge to answer..

It wasn't until his mind had taken a split moment of peace that he realized he was supposed to meet a certain alpha in the pool room. He let out a huff of air, taking no time to doll himself up as he grabbed his go-to bag that he used for training. It had quite a number of water bottles in it, but hey, a water manipulator needed a water source. He was using too much water from the water fountains anyway.. but he was still probably going to use it this time around also. Damn.. she's probably left by now. Maybe I'll find her in the hall if I'm lucky.. A shaky hand reached up as he raked his fingers through his hair, staring at himself briefly in the mirror that hung on the wall. Don't think about it. Act how you usually do. Don't mess your own life up. With his reflection staring back at him, a look of uncertainty showcased on the glass, he gave a nod of encouragement to his mirrored self before stepping out into the hallway.

A calm look settled on Nori's face as he stood outside of his door, feeling a tiny sense of himself return to him as he peered down the hall in search of Nanase. He would've started off in the opposite direction if he hadn't caught a glimpse of green hair bobbing down the other end of the hallway. Squinting his eyes, he found that it was who he'd been looking for, but something seemed.. off. It was like she was.. waddling? It wasn't until she'd gotten closer that his eyes fixed on the pair of oversized shoes she was wearing. The male was eager for his first greeting words to be '..why?', but he decided to be civilized and greet her properly. "Ijiri-san.." He quickly averted his gaze, his lips in a slight pout and the corners of his mouth turned downwards as to not see the girl's death glare. He knew she hated being called that, but it was only natural for someone of her standard to be called as such. "Those wouldn't happen to be Nero's are they?" He questioned, though the question wasn't even needed.. that shark teeth pattern was a give away.

Adjusting the strap of his bag that strained lightly against his shoulder, the water wielder gave Nanase a nod as he started down the hallway in the direction of the training room, not needing to look back to know that his companion was following. It was all in routine anyways. "I mistook you for a penguin down there," He commented, a small grunt sounding in his throat. That was as close as Nori usually got to a laugh or chuckle. And least he smiled more often than that.. and his friends and acquaintances seemed to have grown accustomed to it. "I won't tell him. In fact, I'll help in whatever task you are plotting against that colorful abomination. Heh, and I know for a fact that you aren't wearing those because they compliment your outfit." He rolled his eyes at the thought, not being able to picture any other human being who would ever wear something like that besides the most forward guy he knew. What a menace.. and yet sometimes the two did get along on occasion. Even played video games together occasionally. I still question it..

Company: No one > Nanase xxxLocation: Halls

Soaru
                                                                  sdfgh finally posted <3
                                                                  sorry for my sucky post ahh

ADONIPS's Princess

Wheezing Fatcat

xx___ ) WE MIGHT → K I S S WHEN WE ARE ALONE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN NOBODY'S WATCHING WE MIGHT TAKE IT HOME X WE MIGHT MAKE OUT WHEN NOBODY'S THERE
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWHEN NOBODY'S WATCHING WE MIGHT TAKE IT HOME X WE MIGHT MAKE OUT WHEN NOBODY'S THERE

xxxIt's not that we're SCAREDxx-xx!!
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx◞◞◞ It's just that it's ── delicate *
                        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx So, why do you fill my sorrow with the word's that you borrow?

• Kiska let her lips draw up into a friendly smile. Her hand listed as she touched his shoulder and squeezed it. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you.” It almost seemed like he was whispering but he was more of the soft spoken type. “I would practice my powers, but I don’t think anyone wants bad weather when it’s such a nice day outside.” She told him, her smile slacking a little bit in disappointment. Patiently, she listened to him reject using his power on her. That was fine, he was worried about hurting her and that was sweet. “It’s okay.” she hastily replied, waving her hand, pushing the subject away. Her eyes followed his gaze to the plushie. He seemed disappointed in being unable to move it.

“You’ll get it soon, I know it.” She wanted him to know that so he wouldn’t get discouraged. Her smile was soft as she spoke again. “It was too intimidated to move that’s all.” Abruptly, she stopped messing with her skirt as he took notice of her nervous movement. ‘Oops...’ Her hand reached for her coffee again as she took another drink to keep her hands busy and away from her skirt. It was a nervous habit of hers that sometimes she did without noticing. The offer of food brought a small grumble fro her stomach in response. “Food sounds great!” She told him, remembering she hadn’t had time to have breakfast this morning, or a snack-- It was a wonder she hadn’t noticed it before. Coffee did keep her hunger at bay so maybe that was it.

She followed him into the kitchen, more or less dragging her cello with her. He was pulling a stool out for her to sit on when she entered the room. Ah a seat! Before sitting, Kiska pulled her arms above her head again, letting them stretch up so she could pull every tense muscle in her back. “Man, Carrying my cello does crazy things to your back.” She thought aloud, plopping herself down onto the stool with a satisfied sigh as her legs rested without her weight.

She quietly watched him rummage around the kitchen looking for something edible. Her feet dangled a little from the floor as she swung them playfully. What he brought back made her gasp. They were so cute! Bunny shaped sugar cookies. “They are so cute!” She marveled. Her hand was immediately drawn to a cute pink one as she brought it up to nibble on it’s ears. This was perfect with her coffee. “Hmm?” the girl hummed, completely entranced in the tasty treat she was eating. “The dance?” Her emerald orbs turned to look at him. “I almost forgot about that.” Her mind had been focused on other things, mainly her cello. “I’ll go sounds like it will be fun.” Her eyes looked down at herself. Of course she would have to find some last minute dress but that wasn’t a big deal.

“Are you going with anyone special?” Kiska prodded curiously, her lips pulling unto a playful smirk as she leaned over to nudge his arm. “I would ask someone, but I’m too nervous.” Finishing her cookie she rubbed her hands together, they were beginning to sweat with how nervous she was on even thinking of asking Kaoru. He only noticed her when she was playing music. “Erm..” The Russian girl cleared her throat as she grabbed another cookie. “Anyway, What are you wearing?” She was really curious, her mask was more musical related. The brunette couldn’t wait to see a crowd filled with masks. “Masquerades sound fun, but they always give me the heeby-jeebies.” A small shiver radiated down her skin for added measure. You never knew who was who. She’d have to stick close to Nori-- He would keep her safe.
                                            /align]

• ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd why - - ↷ do you ` ( sing ) → █ ▌Hallelujah
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If it means nothing to you. . .

A DAY LATE BUT I WORKED EARLY GOMEN.
                                            Kappako

Quote:

Invisible Lunatic

User Image
    User Image
                                        User Image

Deep green eyes, wary and seemingly aged well beyond the years shown on the male’s face were focused upon the stone tiles – almost seeming as if they had found great interest in the young man’s own shoes. Off in the distance he could hear low whispers, most likely belonging to the nurse or one of her assistants and his so called ’doctor’. It was impossible to fully make out what they were saying to each other, but Aido could guess most of the conversation to be about him; he was after all, the only person that the headmaster himself was actually treating in this entire school. Not by choice, of course, but one could do very little about it. The nurse with her healing abilities wasn’t able to ’cure’ the damage his mind suffered if he was to take in too much information with his power, which is where Headmaster Ijiri had come into the picture. Quite unfortunately, the headmaster of Mirai was the only person with a memory erasing ability developed enough to actually select specific memories – the memories of data his power had stored into his mind – and only delete those from a mind; an ability that had him promoted to Aido’s personal doctor in an instant. It was an arrangement that left neither one of them happy (especially not after what happened the first time he had his memories erased by the man) but apparently he and his powers were of value to both the headmaster and the government, which had ended him in this most unpleasant situation in the first place.

Not that Gakuen Mirai was all that bad by itself. No, even in the little time since he had first woken up in the infirmary here he had actually managed to meet quite a few interesting people; Nero, the fellow from the swimming team that had somehow promoted him to his new protégé moments after they had met on his first day was one of those people, just like the green-haired second year that had shown him around back then and a few times after that... but with who he’d always forgotten to exchange names with. There was also this P.E. teacher NIL, who somehow couldn’t stop bugging him about joining the science and technology club, and a few people from the art club he’d joined – some of them being equally as terrible in anything involving art as he was – and the strange group of people that made the student council... with one of the guys (Kaoru) being the reason he’d ended up in the infirmary for a second time in his first week. Yes, Mirai sure had some interesting (and a few noisy) people around, and Aido supposed that the courses were (although a bit easy for someone with the ability to download the digital versions of the books directly into his head) not that bad either. The school itself was luxurious enough and he had even come to a mutual understanding of ’don’t ask, don’t tell’ with his roommate when it came to their pasts. All and all, he for sure had a lot more freedom here than at the previous place he’d been... he almost dreaded going back to that life after this year at the Academy. But that really wasn’t his decision to make.

”Okay, Aido, you’re clear to go. The headmaster has assured me you won’t be needing a session this week.”

Those sudden words broke him away from his thoughts, his attention instead focusing upon the woman that had now shoved the curtains around his bed away. Her words brought some reassurance but this feeling disappeared just as quickly as it had come when he actually stood to his feet caught a peek at the headmaster’s hard green eyes. The two stared at each other for a moment until a strange smile took possession of the Headmaster’s face and he turned around with a small nod and simply walked away. Aido frowned, unsure of the meaning behind this exchange, before pushing the unpleasant assumptions away from his mind and turning to the nurse. ”I’ll see you next week then.” Breaking from his trance the third year retrieved his jacket from the side of his bed and slid it on; only to proceed by making sure that there would be enough distance between him and the headmaster in order not to run into the man again before following his example and leaving the infirmary.

If he remembered it correctly, it was free time at Mirai now.... the last time off they would have before the masquerade ball tomorrow. At least that would be interesting. He hadn’t seen many festive events in his time at Mirai and, although he had mostly been able to avoid most of the drama, it would probably be a good thing to some of the other students to have some direction. Yes. Now he just had to think of what to do until that time. Maybe he could go bother Nero or something -- though, considering that this was their free time he will probably be out interacting with ’the ladies’ or be in the mood to try and convince Aido to go swimming... again. So, maybe not Nero then. Maybe he could find someone to cook dinner for him instead. Of course, Aido could cook up something for himself, like spaghetti, although that was basically the only food he can cook that tastes decent enough. In fact, some of the other students had actually thought he was trying to poison them when he had served them some of his miso soup... Okay, so maybe go to the cafeteria then instead? Or just hide in the library until was really hungry and left with no other option than to ask someone? Yes, all of these options seemed perfectly okay, though in the end Aido just ended up wandering the hallways of the school while trying to make up his mind.

xxx Company - No one. xxxxLocation – Infirmary >> Hallway.xxx
                                        ooc – i’m sorry it’s so short, will probably get longer
                                        after aido runs into some people. i just have so
                                        much homework to do at the moment =,=

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces