Welcome to Gaia! ::

I have cookies . . .

[/takes one] 1 100.0% [ 129 ]
Total Votes:[ 129 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 > >>

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ
                                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                        BURN MY DREAD AND BREAK MY CHAINS ⋉⋮ I'LL RUN AWAY

CREATOR⋮SHOUSIE
                                        CO-CREATOR⋮SOARU
                                        STORY⋮SHOUSIE
                                        GFX. & CODING⋮KAPPAKO
                                        STATUS⋮OPEN/ACC.
                                        LINKS⋮IC || PT || OOC.

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

BACKGROUND HISTORY.
                                      They have always been around. No one knows how they came to exist, and honestly, most of you probably would never even have heard of their existence if it hadn’t been because of your parents. The government refers to them as the ’tainted’.

They are humans, much like you and I, though at the same time different beyond description. Some are able to cross thousands of miles in only a few seconds, others can jump buildings with seemingly no effort, they fly or spew acid out of their hands, speak such sweet words that your mind can’t help but to submit to their every wish... Humans with extraordinary powers or abilities is what they are – and the government is doing everything within their power to keep them from exposing themselves. Before you were born, or maybe even now still, your parents belonged to this group of ’tainted’ human beings; a group that was tracked down till the last man by a special and carefully selected section of the Japanese government. Each were presented a choice: join the government or lose your powers.

Most gave up on their powers and were allowed back into civilization to live amongst normal humans, like one of them, but there was a small group that did not want to let go of their powers. They became the employees of the government; test subjects, weapons... whatever job they were assigned to they were forced to carry out.

But this all happened years ago.

As they grew older, the once tainted humans continued their lives; they went to school, fell in love, found a regular job, got married and had children. That was when things turned around again. It appeared that, even when their powers had been taken away, they were still able to pass their abilities on to their children. When the government found this out they re-started their hunt – even if their parents were to hide them it would be of no use. Tainted that had not lost their abilities gave up their children willingly; as they still answered to the government in the first place. The children that were caught were brought to a secret Academy; far away from the human cities:

Gakuen Mirai.

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

GAKUEN MIRAI.
                                        An Academy on a secure location in Japan; far away from human cities and surrounded by seemingly endless walls to prevent unauthorized people from getting in -- or out. The students will describe it as more of a prison than a school. Sure, have classes, clubs and parties just like normal schools... but normal schools will allow you to leave every once in a while. Even the teachers are constantly traced by the government... At the start of the year the headmaster made an announcement that, by the end of the year, the three students with the highest grades would be allowed to go home for the summer – but you aren’t entirely sure whether or not you should trust him to keep his words. All you know is that, until then, the Academy will be the home to you and the other the ’tainted’ children, or Alphas and Betas, as we call them now.

The school has a few shops on its grounds where students are able to buy standard supplies for school (pencils, paper, etc), their dorms (extra towels, new bed sheets) and a few other things like make-up and tooth brushes. Parents are allowed to send the school money -- in return, the school will use this money to give the students a weekly allowance. Students whose parents refused to send money will not receive this allowance, and instead are expected to carry out small jobs at school (like cleaning the pool or organizing the library) to earn their fee... or to get their many through different circuits. Alcohol and cigarettes are strictly forbidden at school and possession of these goods will be punished accordingly, the only exception to this rule being the teachers. During the year, the school will host a few parties for the students to attend, though the students are not allowed to throw any parties themselves -- if you want to do that, you better hide it well. On school grounds, the headmaster always had the last word and let me tell you, he is not a nice man. For some reason he seems to have a special interest in the Alphas at the school, and might just bend the rules for them a little in ways he would never do for any of the other students. Seems a little fishy, right?

As for contact with the outside world... it is not allowed, not even for teachers. Upon entering, all forms of communications were taken away from you (laptop, phones) and right now the only thing you can use to stay in contact with the outside world are the computers at school. Sadly, the headmaster has put a block on the system and you aren't allowed to get on any internet sites that aren't first checked and approved by the school staff.

Current Ranking
                                        tab Number #1 Student: Tanaka Yasuo
                                        tab Number #2 Student: Ijiri Nanase
                                        tab Number #3 Student : Shimizu Kotori, Tsukino Ren

tab Number #4 Student: Okudaira Nero

ALPHAS.
                                        Aphas are rare, even in this school. They are the children of the ones that refused to give up on their powers; the children that were willingly given up by their parents as soon as they began to show their powers, only to be brought and eventually locked up here. Most of them don’t remember much of life outside the Academy walls – Gakuen Mirai is all they know. The Alphas are the ones with the more dangerous powers, both to themselves as to others. And yes, you have heard it right; powers. Plural. Unlike the Betas, the Alphas have two extraordinary abilities... which makes them of great interest to both the headmaster and the government itself.

BETAS.
                                        Most students of the school are Betas; the sons and daughters of the people that gave up their powers in favour of a normal life. When they started to show their powers their parents might have tried to hide them – and it might have worked, or at least for a little while. But eventually the same fate was brought to all of them; they were found by the government, taken away from their parents, and brought to the academy. Each and every one of them has one extraordinary power, one they will try and learn to master during their time at the school... what happens after that; they don’t know.

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

_GENERAL RULES.
                                    _____________________________________________
                                          Follow Gaia's Terms of Service. Don't be afraid to come with suggestions for the story or locations. Do not post before getting your character accepted, unless it is in the OOC, which is an exception. Be nice to each other in OOC, I don't feel much for becoming a kindergarten teacher who's only job is to hushing angry rpers. I won't object to your characters hating each other's guts, but nothing beyond that. I have the right to change the rules as I please. Cursing is allowed but let's not use the same word as a verb, noun, adjective and pronoun all in the same sentence. Violence is expected. As for romance... I'm a sucker for a good romance, but PLEASE (and I can't stress this enough) Keep it clean! The lights go off when the clothes hit the floor.

_LITERACY.
                                          This is a lazy literate to literate+ roleplay, meaning that little mistakes such as slight spelling or grammatical errors are fine, but when there are too many of them you will still get a warning. If you need help with your literacy, please refer to this picture. Write in third person and use "..." for speaking but I think we all know how to do that. NO text, email, or chat speak. Its very annoying. I also expect at LEAST 2 HEALTHY paragraphs no less...I don't have a limit on how long it can be, but no less than two paragraphs, and a paragraph for those who don't know is fifteen sentences here. Fifteen GOOD sentences. At least try hitting hitting thirty sentences per post, a little less isn't that bad but if you can't write this much, then you should not consider yourself to be a literate roleplayer.

_POSTING.
                                          In your post, your character's name, location and picture are required. It's just so nice to be able to see who you're talking to. But please, only use anime pictures! And don't use a too tiny font or colours that are too bright. I can't see them and I don't like having blood shot eyes trying to see them. Try to post at least three times a week. More is very much welcomed. If you fail to post over a week warning would be sent through pm, if you fail to reply within two days then you can say goodbye to this rp. I would like this rp to go for a while, so If you know your going to be gone for a while PM and let me know, or PM your stuff if possible. This is understandable because of school or work. ALSO let me know when you quit! DON'T JUST LEAVE OR JUST SEND YOUR PROFILE THEN NEVER POST!!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND HIT YOU WITH A FRYING PAN!!! If you send me your reserve you have three days to create your profile. After that the spot automatically opens again. Also: DO NOT ********! I can't stress this enough. It kills rps and is just generally annoying.

_CHARACTERS.
                                          Please be creative, and look over the other profiles first to make sure you aren’t making a clone of someone else’s character. We reserve the right to ask you to redo your character if we feel it is too similar to an already made character. (The opportunity to play 'two characters per person' is being suspended temporarily to make room for new role-players, so we are accepting one character per person now.) You can have two character max and your characters can't both be Alphas. Having said this; there are only six Alpha spots in the rp. When they're filled up you're just going to have to be a Beta. Or a teacher..!! WE NEED AWESOME TEACHERS! The headmaster will be played by Soaru and myself (Shousie). When sending in your reserve, title it as "Gakuen Mirai", the pm with your profile should have your character's name in it -- please remember that we're in Japan. That means; surnames FIRST, then first name.

_POWERS.
                                          Okay, first of all, let me get this straight: YOU'RE A STUDENT. Meaning; No, you don't control your powers for the full 100%. You're not some kind of god or something. Alphas have stronger abilities than Betas -- this is a fact and you can't change anything about that but seriously, Alphas, don't think you're some kind of god walking amongst mere mortals. There are still teachers around that have fully controlled their abilities and they will always be stronger than some kid messing around. Betas tend to be able to control their abilities faster than Alphas... but it's a gamble really. The headmaster is almighty. You should fear him ;D Oh, and try to be a little original with your powers... we don't want ten people with the ability to speak with animals and six that can fly or something. Diversity is the key.

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

_FIRST YEARS;

User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image_User Image

_SECOND YEARS.

_THIRD YEARS.

_STAFF.

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

RESERVE. (Read the rules for the title.)
                                              Simply send me a 170x170 image along with the following details:

First Name
                                              If you're an Alpha or Beta
                                              Year (if teacher; just put in 'Teacher')
                                              Your power(s); Betas have one, Alphas can have two

We reserve the right to ask you for a sample to prove your literacy when we view this as needed,
                                              so please don't feel offended when we do. It's just to make sure we're all around the same level here.

_PROFILE CODE.
                                              [align=center][img]http://i871.photobucket.com/albums/ab277/Shousie/profilepicture_zpse65968b7.jpg[/img][/align]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]Once upon a time ago, a(n)[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]ALPHA OR BETA[/color] [color=#000000]was born.[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]And their parents named them [/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]LAST NAME, FIRST NAME[/color] [color=#000000]exactly[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]AGE[/color] [color=#000000]years ago.[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]This [/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]GENDER[/color] [color=#000000]eventually grew up to be[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]HEIGHT ...'..."[/color] [color=#000000]tall and [color=#YOURCOLOUR]WEIGHT[/color] [color=#000000]lbs.[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]Things at home, would never be the same:[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]BIOGRAPHY, AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAPHS. FIRST PERSON. PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR POWER(S) HERE A BIT AS WELL.[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]Some say I act a little[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]PERSONALITY, AT LEAST TWO PARAGRAPHS. FIRST PERSON. [/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]I was thrown into Gakuen Mirai because of my [/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]ABILITIES[/color] [color=#000000]abilities.[/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]But that was a while ago, because now I'm a[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]YEAR YOU'RE IN. IF YOU'RE A TEACHER JUST MENTION THAT ALONG WITH THE CLASS(ES) YOU TEACH.[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]I do really love hanging out with:[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]GENDER YOUR CHARACTER IS ATTRACTED TO[/color][color=#000000], especially[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]CRUSH[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]I'm in the[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]WEST WING / EAST WING [/color] [color=#000000]dorm, room number[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]ROOM NUMBER[/color][color=#000000].[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]Oh, please bring me some of these:[/color]

[color=#000000][b]♥[/b][/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]LIKE.[/color]
                                              [color=#000000][b]♥[/b][/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]LIKE.[/color]
                                              [color=#000000][b]♥[/b][/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]LIKE. [/color]
                                              [color=#000000][b]♥[/b][/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]LIKE. [/color]
                                              [color=#000000][b]♥[/b][/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]LIKE.[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]Oh, keep them away:[/color]

[color=#000000][b]x[/b][/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]DISLIKE.[/color]
                                              [color=#000000][b]x[/b][/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]DISLIKE.[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]You might have seen me before, I'm a member of the[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]CLUB OR CLUBS YOU'RE IN.[/color][/size]

[size=16][b][color=#YOURCOLOUR]•[/color][/b][/size] [size=11][color=#000000]Signed yours truly,[/color] [color=#YOURCOLOUR]USERNAME[/color][/size][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

_List of ABILITIES that are TAKEN.

● — Siren Physiology
                                              ● — Density Manipulation
                                              ● — Time Manipulation
                                              ● — Hair Manipulation
                                              ● — Mental Manipulation
                                              ● — Animal Morphing
                                              ● — Water Manipulation
                                              ● — Weather Control
                                              ● — Control over Flora
                                              ● — Probability Manipulation
                                              ● — Healing Factor
                                              ● — Medusa's Eye
                                              ● — Pheremone Control
                                              ● — Potentikinesis
                                              ● — Terrakinesis
                                              ● — Power Negation
                                              ● — Connecting Eyes
                                              ● — Jenglot Keeper
                                              ● — Necromancy
                                              ● — Pressure Manupulation
                                              ● — Doppelganger
                                              ● — Air Manipulation
                                              ● — Dimensional Manipulation
                                              ● — Pressure Manipulation
                                              ● — Cryokinesis
                                              ● — Haemokinesis
                                              ● — Electric Medium
                                              ● — High Speed Movements
                                              ● — Active Adaptation
                                              ● — Pyromancy
                                              ● — Bone Manipulation
                                              ● — Mind Shifting
                                              ● — Pain Suppression
                                              ● — Invisibility
                                              ● — Laser Emission

We no longer accept any Nullify abilities or abilities
                                              that grant control over other people or their powers.

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

_SCHOOL BUILDING.
                                                The school is located inside a very large u-shaped building with a lot of facilities including a track field, swimming pool, gymnasium, teacher's room, arts room, student council office -- well, now you mention it, there pretty much is a room for every club -- and a courtyard where the students can hang out between classes. You technically aren't allowed to get up on the rooftop, but that doesn't stop most of the more rebellious students from doing it anyway. Please be reminded of the fact that most technology was taken from you when you were brought here; with the only place with functional screens now seeming to be the computer room; where of course your every action is closely monitored by the teacher there.

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

_SCHOOL DORMITORY.
                                                The school's dormitory is a large building separated into two sides; an East Wing and a West wing. In between the two dormitories is a large common room and kitchen both genders can use. The common room is large and spacious; with comfortable couches, a fire place, filled book cases and even a piano to make it the perfect place to relax when you don't feel like sitting in your room with your roommate. The dorms are coed and not separated by year, though a third year is more likely to be roomed with another third year than he is to be roomed with (for example) a first year. As for the rooms themselves... they're sort of spacious. Down side is; you'll have to share your room with someone else, which can become quite annoying for some. The two of you will have your own bathroom linked to the room with a shower, a sink and a toilet in there. Noting fancy, but it's doable.

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

_FOREST OF PAIN.
                                                Around the school and all its facilities is a large wall which separates the school from the surrounding forest. The teachers and some of the third years have nicknamed this forest the 'Forest of Pain' though, when asked, they refused to tell you the reason behind this gruesome name. But the forest looks so nice from this side of the gate! Surely it can't be that bad, right? Oh well. As for now, you only know how the outskirts of the forest look like and there is only one way to find out what's really hidden between those trees... Sadly, the gate is always carefully locked and you can't get in, not even mentioning the fact that it is strictly forbidden for students to enter the forest.
                                                *Event Update: During the Annual Sweep up event you and the other students were allowed into the Forest of Pain -- only to quickly find that the forest by far wasn't as welcoming up close as it had seemed to be back on the other side of the gate. The lush greenery you had seen on the other side of the gate ended all too quickly, and soon after entering the forest you were surrounded by nothing but dead trees. Somewhere in the forest was a cave, as well as a lake but you don't remember the exact way to either of those locations anymore. Oh, and there was something about an abandoned shed... yuck, that place was surely haunted. Huh? What? Another location? Not as far as I've seen... Holy Grounds you say? Hm, I haven't seen such a thing but if you say a few students stumbled upon something like that, who am I not to believe you?

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

User Image_User Image

_STUDENT UNIFORM.
                                                They didn't exactly left you time to pack when they came and got you, so it's probable that you arrived at the academy without any of your personal possessions... hell, some of the Alphas have been in government controlled homes and schools for as long as they can remember! So yes, it's not that strange if this uniform is the only actual clothing you possess. Students are required to wear their uniform at all times during school hours (okay, you are allowed to change into your sports wear when needed but that's it) but most students also wear this in their free time -- there is no real time for shopping here after all.

User Image_User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

_WEST WING DORMITORY.
                                                  Ground Floor
                                                  tab Dorm room 1: Miyagami Midori & Koizumi Naomi
                                                  tab Dorm room 2: Owari Amani & Inoue Akihiko
                                                  tab Dorm room 3: Shimizu Kotori & Okudaira Nero

First Floor
                                                  tab Dorm room 4: Opeb & Koizumi Kaito
                                                  tab Dorm room 5: Kiyomizu Sora & Arisato Shiryu
                                                  tab Dorm room 6: Takaki Runa & Tsukino Ren

Second Floor
                                                  tab Teacher dorm 1: Kazehara Chiaki & Enomoto Jacobi
                                                  tab Teacher dorm 2: Endo Susumu & open

_EAST WING DORMITORY.
                                                  Ground Floor
                                                  tab Dorm room 1: Uehara Teru & Janssen Hilde
                                                  tab Dorm room 2: Ijiri Nanase & Itami Kouta
                                                  tab Dorm room 3: Yamano Nagami & Hisakawa Aki

First Floor
                                                  tab Dorm room 4: Chiki, Tento & Hiraoka Shiroibara
                                                  tab Dorm room 5: Koujin Rin & Nakajima Kentarou
                                                  tab Dorm room 6: Kiyomizu Chouko & Tomoki Yoshida

Second Floor
                                                  tab Teacher dorm 1: Open & Klaus Beatrice
                                                  tab Teacher dorm 2: Tsukino, Mokuren & Open

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

_STUDENT SCHEDULE

7:30am - 7:55am Homeroom Period

8:00am - 8:55am First Period: Elective Class

9:00am - 9:55am Second Period: Core Class

10:00am - 10:55am Third Period: Core Class

11:00am - 11:55am Fourth Period: Elective Class

12:00pm - 2:00pm Lunch Break

2:00pm - 3:00pm Study Hall

3:00pm - 4:00pm Club Activities

4:00pm - 10:00pm Free Time

10:00pm Curfew (weekends are exception)

_TYPES OF CLASSES.
                                                    Core Classes:
                                                    The typical Japanese, English, Math, Literature, Social Studies, and Science courses.

Elective Classes:
                                                    Just about any other class. Art, Home Economics, Music, Physical Education, what have you.

As you'll note in the student schedule, First through Fourth period are either Core or Elective classes. By leaving it as such, this allows the people playing students to freely choose what class they have while giving them some guidance as to what the possibilities of said class could potentially be. Discuss with your fellow classmates what you want to do in the OOC. There are no classes that will teach you to control your powers better, usually students use their Study Hall hour for that. So use your time wisely by spending some time in the training room! Generally speaking, this is a time for students to work on their homework and/or class projects. Study Hall will be held in your homeroom class, and watched over by your homeroom teacher. If you're looking to work with a student from another year, going to the library would be best for a mutual meeting place. Study Hall is not a required period by any means, but don't forget your studies none the less

_SCHOOL CLUBS AND TEAMS.
                                                    As there isn't much at school or the dormitories to keep the students busy with outside school hours, the headmaster has allowed a limited number of clubs to be formed so that students can have an activity to keep themselves busy with even after school. For the clubs, send me a PM with the title "Clubs". Please note that these days are only the official days for meetings. Feel free to plan things on different days, but be aware that others may have activities for a different club.

Student Council (FULL!)
                                                    tab President: Open
                                                    tab Vice-President: Takaki Runa
                                                    tab Secretary: Tsukino Ren
                                                    tab Treasurer: Koizumi Naomi
                                                    tab Historian: Inoue Akihiko
                                                    tab Member: Nakajima Kentarou

School Newspaper
                                                    tab Teacher host: Tsukino, Mokuren
                                                    tab Head-Editor: Janssen Hilde
                                                    tab Photographer: Kiyomizu Sora
                                                    tab Journalist: Shimizu Kotori
                                                    tab Journalist: Open
                                                    tab Member: Itami Kouta

Music Club (FULL!)
                                                    tab Teacher host: Open
                                                    tab President: Miyagami Midori
                                                    tab Member: Owari, Amani
                                                    tab Member: Hiraoka Shiroibara
                                                    tab Member: Yamano Nagami
                                                    tab Member: Uehara Teru

Kendo Club (FULL!)
                                                    tab Teacher host: Endo Susumu
                                                    tab President: Koizumi Kaito
                                                    tab Member: Yamano Nagami
                                                    tab Member: Koizumi Naomi
                                                    tab Member: Chiki, Tento
                                                    tab Member: Uehara Teru

Art Club
                                                    tab Teacher host: open
                                                    tab President: Kiyomizu Chouko
                                                    tab Member: Koujin Rin
                                                    tab Member: Koizumi Naomi
                                                    tab Member: Arisato Shiryu
                                                    tab Member: Hiraoka Shiroibara

Swim Team
                                                    tab Teacher host: Open
                                                    tab Captain: Okudaira Nero
                                                    tab Co-Captain: Ijiri Nanase
                                                    tab Member: Kiyomizu Chouko
                                                    tab Member: Takaki Runa
                                                    tab Member: Inoue Akihiko

Science and Technology Club (FULL!)
                                                    tab Teacher host: Klaus Beatrice
                                                    tab President: Koizumi Naomi
                                                    tab Member: Arisato Shiryu
                                                    tab Member: Yoshida Tomoki
                                                    tab Member: Tsukino Ren

Basketball Team
                                                    tab Coach: Open
                                                    tab Captain: Tsukino Ren
                                                    tab Manager: Miyagami Midori
                                                    tab Member: Open
                                                    tab Member: Koizumi Kaito
                                                    tab Member: Okudaira Nero
                                                    tab Member: Hisakawa Aki

Club Schedule:
                                                    Monday: Student Council
                                                    Tuesday: Music & School Newspaper
                                                    Wednesday: Art & Basketball Team
                                                    Thursday: Science and Technology
                                                    Friday: Swim Team & Kendo Club

_OVERAL TEACHERS.
                                                    Teachers, obviously, are here to teach you all about certain subjects. Most teachers were students at Gakuen Mirai before they were invited back to teach at the school. Unlike common believe amongst the students currently at the school; all teachers are Betas. However, the Beta teachers are usually in full control of their powers, making them considerably stronger than their Alpha students.

English: Matsui Katashi
                                                    Social Studies: Fukui Aimi
                                                    History: Enomoto Jacobi
                                                    Science: Klaus Beatrice
                                                    Physics: Kazehara Chiaki
                                                    Music: Matsui Katashi
                                                    P.E.: Endo Susumu
                                                    Art: open
                                                    Home Economics: Tsukino, Mokuren

Guidance Counselor: Kazehara Chiaki

_HOMEROOM TEACHERS.
                                                    These staff members will be in charge of keeping attendance for their students, assisting them with academic issues as well as issues they might have with their powers and generally fulfilling the role of being an overall mentor. They are also tasked with presiding over Study Hall for their homeroom. Not every teacher will be a homeroom teacher but you're always welcome to help out your co-workers, I'm sure they'll appreciate the help.

First year homeroom teacher: Endo Susumu (P.E)
                                                    Second year homeroom teacher: Matsui Katashi (Music and English)
                                                    Third year homeroom teacher: Fukui Aimi (Social Studies)

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

_EVENTS.
                                                      Next Event || On Going Event || Completed Event

School Cultural Festival
                                                      All the students are getting ready to represent themselves, some making special food with their extra special abilities, some are hosting a haunted house, date café, plays, concert and many more! What did you and your peers decide to do? Don’t be lazy and join in the fun, the team that raises the highest amount of money gets their final marks bumped upwards and if that happens you know what that means right? An extra step ahead on snatching one of the top three positions as a student. You do want to see your family right? Anyway there will be outsiders coming to school as well, vendors from the town, so don’t forget to get those things that you need.

Annual Sweep Up
                                                      The same old cleaning up for you guys, the government didn’t know how to finish off some of the mess that they made. Did you know that they have been experimenting on mutating different kind of animals? If you’re new this might be a little too much for you to handle but those chimera like things started residing inside The Forest of Pain after being released there. Motive? Well isn’t that simple, aside from avoiding to get their hands dirty and cleaning up their own mess they chose to make the students do it. An attempt to make them utilize and learn more about their abilities maybe? This is the only time teachers will allow the students to go in the forest, of course with their guidance.

Power Out
                                                      What the hell happened? Its midnight and something or someone decided that it would be funny to mess with the main power source of the school. Its pitch dark and there’s no electricity. Be careful things might lurk around the dark halls or if you plan on being a daredevil than happy hunting. Just don’t be the one to get hunted. Wait wait wait I am not finished yet! Some students are saying that ghosts are the reason behind the whole ordeal but HEH that’s just stupid! You want to prove that ghost doesn’t exist? You want to catch the culprit behind it yourself? Or are you extremely curious about the whole matter? Well if you’re, then get ready with your flashlights because its time to spend the night investigating the school. Are you up for it? Or are you going to crawl under your bed and cry?

Deflated Like A Balloon
                                                      What the hell happened Mirains?! You wake up without having the knowledge that your power is being taken away for the day. What is this, one of those survival shows? Our dear principal thought that it would be the perfect opportunity to make you realize how important these powers are and what’s their value. Well didn’t wish to be a normal person, well this is your chance to live like one.

Gender Bending
                                                      “You have boobs?! But you were a boy right? Wait what happened? Who did this?! You should get something appropriate to wear man, if you’re a boy now you shouldn’t wear a dress. What is happening I am so confused!” Seems like someone’s power went out of control and when you wake up you find your gender flipped like a coin. Don’t worry the principal will get to the bottom of it but until then you’re…stuck like this.

Happy Birthday Gakuen Mirai
                                                      Yes, it’s that time again. Fireworks, free food and celebration. Well at least some people are excited for it since we are having a masquerade ball. Hide behind elegant masks and dance the entire night with a mysterious partner. At the end of the party the masks drops, maybe some other things as well if you know what I mean. Not so fast though, what happens if something goes wrong, pft like always right? Well seems like Gakuen Mirai is being attacked from an outside source. It’s time to protect your friends and the school because the intruders plan to kidnap the students.

Valentines Day

Girls are you ready?! Well hurry up with those chocolates slowpokes or else your lover boy will be claimed by someone else! Time for some intense competition and serious food poisoning. LOL. Careful guys, you might need a trip to the hospital.

White Day
                                                      [/Slaps head with a paper fan] Hey you, you there! Yeah you! Did you forget the girl who gave you chocolate on Valentines Day? Well if you did then get ready to get smacked again! Listen up here BUB go make some thank you gift for the nice lady who went through hell to make chocolates for someone like you. Hmph! If you got poisoning then well...you sure DID deserve it brat!

Something Fishy (Final Event)
                                                      Hehe~ secrets.

_CALENDAR AND WEATHER.
                                                            xx xx xx xx xx xx xx
                                                            xx xx xx xx xx xx xx MAY 2O13

xx xx xx xx xx S xx M xx T xx W xx T xx F xx S

xx xx xx xx 01 xx 02 xx 03 xx 04 xx 05 xx 06 xx 07
                                                            xx xx xx xx 08 xx 09 xx 10 xx 11 xx 12 xx 13 xx 14
                                                            xx xx xx xx 15 xx 16 xx 17 xx 18 xx 19 xx 20 xx 21
                                                            xx xx xx xx 22 xx 23 xx 24 xx 25 xx 26 xx 27 xx 28
                                                            xx xx xx xx 29 xx 30 xx 31

CURRENT SETTING

WEATHER: Slightly chilly, Moonlit, Cloudless.
                                                            TIME: Around 7 pm in the morning.
                                                            SETTING: A normal school day has ended
                                                            Do whatever you want because
                                                            It's free time now, Mirai.

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

_RELATIONSHIPS.
                                                        Ohh! Are you two related? Who's dating who? Did you know about those two teachers that had that drunk fling a few years ago? And who from the swim team members can't stand each other? This is all information that can be found here. If you want to change the relationship status between your character and another one please (after conforming it with the other player) send us a message titled "Relationship Change".

☛ One Sided Crush xx❤ In A Relationship xx✘ Enemies xx✄ It's Complicatedxx ✖ Broken upxx ☮ Friends xx✿ BFF xx☢ Frienemiesxx ✰ Family

Kaito Naomi
                                                        Sora Chouko
                                                        Ren Tomoki
                                                        Ren Aki
                                                        Shiroibara Nero
                                                        Midori Mika
                                                        Nanase Kaito
                                                        Katashi Mika
                                                        Kaito Nero
                                                        Hilde Kotori
                                                        Sora Hilde
                                                        Kotori Sora
                                                        Midori Naomi
                                                        Chouko Rin
                                                        Nagami Ayano
                                                        Katashi Midori
                                                        Rin Jacobi
                                                        Beatrice Jacobi
                                                        Ren Hilde
                                                        Hageshii Naomi
                                                        Naomi Nero

User Image

Fashionable Fatcat

User Image______________

私の恐怖を燃やすと私の鎖を断ち切る、私は逃げるよ

_RUMOUR MILL.
                                                          What's high school life without rumours? This is where the majority of on campus whispers can be found, and anyone can contribute to this. To do so, send me a PM titled "The Rumour Mill", and in the message tell me what rumour you'd like to have put up here. Rumours can be malicious, humorous, or even senseless, but please do not abuse this privilege to target characters out of spite. Any rumours suggested will be sourced as 'Anonymous'. And again, please be aware that the rumours don't have to be true!

tab Y-Yeah....I know...I'm late for class, I know. I-I just had to take a detour to get here. Almost ran into Ijiri Nanase and... well, you've heard about her, right? They say she actually PUNCHED a guy straight in the face! For no reason! Yeah! He was knocked unconscious! Had to be taken to the nurse!! HE MIGHT EVEN BE DEAD!!! ...no, I know to stay away from her. I value my life.

tab Have you heard? Miyagami Midori actually has a shrine devoted to herself in her closet! Soo.... shall we sneak and and try to steal some of the pictures on there? I bet they'll make good money! Maybe we can sell them to that one guy near the janitor's closet too! He sells pretty much anything so he might as well buy this from us!

tab Okay, so you really have to hear this! You know that quiet girl, Koujun Rin? Yesterday when we had Art Club she asked me if she could borrow my blue paint and, you know, I did not really wanted to give it to her because I needed it myself, but before I knew it I was already standing next to her and had handed her the paint! I mean, what the hell?! Creepy right? She doesn't talk a lot.. what do you think her power is? ...UGH! I have to buy new paint now.

tab They say Kiyomizu Sora has a collection of... well, let's just call them 'risqué' photos of students that he sells on the side. You don't think he has some of us right? I mean... it's not like he can actually get into the girls' locker room or somethi-- You know what? I'll better go and check.

tab So guess what! ....don't tell anyone, but every night for a couple weeks I've spotted Koizumi Kaito walking away from the Dormitories after the Curfew has been called. He isn't with a Teacher so I wonder what he could be doing. Seems kind of suspicious to me.. I mean he has been known for getting into trouble.

tab Did you hear? Some guy is selling Idol Midori's underwear for some good sum of money. Let's go check them out man, he is usually near the janitor's office! Finally that money my parents send me throughout the year can be of use!!

tab I don't get it. HOW THE HELL DOES HE DO IT? I can't even get one girl to like me but that guy seems to have no problem in stealing away all girls I am interested in. Ugh, you know what? I bet it's all an act. Yes, Okudaira Nero is actually gay and his ladies' man routine is just a show.

tab Hey, just a word of warning, don't ever play strip poker with Koizumi Naomi. Or any kind of poker for that matter. Someone had the bright idea to suggest a game yesterday after kendo practice and all of us except for her went back to our rooms in our underwear.

tab Have you checked out this year’s swim captain? Okudaira Nero rips his shirt off for everything. Like, no lie. Seriously, how many shirts can that boy afford to rip? He probably carries around spares with him. He must be really rich….Well whatever, more reason to make up dramatic stories to make him take his shirt off! And he always smells so yummy, how does he do that? Sighhh~

tab They say Matsui-sensei has actually agreed to pierce and tattoo some of the third years when they'd asked them to!! I know, right?! Maybe he can pierce my ears as well..? I don't know why he only did it for the third years though... maybe because they came here around the same time? I heard Sensei was in a band before this... that's probably why he is so different. Have you ever heard of Demon Dayz?

tab Pssttt!! Have you passed by the S&T club room lately? There's some strange smells wafting from there. For a second I thought they were making brownies but then I started to smell something like sulphur. What kind of crazy experiments do you think Koizumi Naomi has them doing in there? Maybe we should call a teacher-- but Klaus-sensei scares the hell out of me... you go.

tab Hey, did you hear that Room 3 of the East Wing Dorms is haunted? No one voluntarily goes to that room. There might be an evil spirit warding everyone away. I heard a student may have actually died in that room! Who did I hear this from? That one guy in that one grade. You know him. The one with the hair.

tab I never would have guessed it! That girl's so meek and a small, but giant nervous wreck, who woulda guessed she'd not only take underwear from people she seldom visits to their own rooms, but also be bold enough to steal Okudaira, Nero's underwear from swim meets? That girl runs away from the sight of him all the time, I hear! Who knows, it might even be Hiraoka Shiroibara selling Idol Midori's panties?

tab Pssst, senpai come over here. Did you know the editor of the newspaper club sort of smells like Tsukino Ren. What's that girl's name again?...Jason Hildo...oh wait Janssen Hilde! Yeah that's her! I heard that some of the students saw her picking up that torned jacket Tsukino was wearing at the sweep up. THAT MEANS SHE'S DECLARING HER LOVE FOR HIM! Oh my god Hildo, no I mean Hilde smells like him and she goes around picking up his trash, just wow she sounds like an overly attached girlfriend to be honest. Well i gotta go now senpai, so toodles.

tab Jacobi is bald. His hair is a wig. Pass it on.

tab Did you hear about how team omega had difficulty beating their chimera? it's cause while Nanase was busy fighting on her own the two guys were busy MAKIN OUT IN THE LAKE i saw them they were both topless my eyes didnt deceive me.

tab Psst! Hey did you hear what Nero-senpai said?!? Apparently Naomi wears granny panties! And since that got out Naomi got upset and her brother punched Nero!

tab PSSSSST SENPAI GET OVER HERE!~ Did you hear about Ren and Tomoki, the homo pair? Ren got caught cheating on his boyfriend with that new first year chick, Hisakawa. And so Ren ended up pushing Tomoki off the rooftop, just because he was getting in the way.That's so sad though... Wait doesn't he have this thing going with that foreign person...whats her name again...Hildo? OH YEAH HILDE! Oh my god, he was like cheating on his boyfriend with two other girls. PLAYAAA!

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
                        Manage Your Items
                        Other Stuff
                        Get GCash
                        Offers
                        Get Items
                        More Items
                        Where Everyone Hangs Out
                        Other Community Areas
                        Virtual Spaces