Welcome to Gaia! ::

Application Form:

Name: (Last, First)
Sex: (Male Or Female)
History: (Details about your past and or how you got here)
Job:

Rules:
1. No Cybering
2. No Spamming
3. Have fun!

Classes:
Math 1101
English 1204
Geology 1301
History 1124
Mechanical Repair 2011
Graphical Design 2157
Religious Belief 1021
Artistic Design 1103
Human Dynamics 1213
Interial Design 1350

Local Hangouts:
Coffee Shop
Study Hall
Dorm room's
Dorm Shop
Mall
Bar
CD Shop

And um... If you have any suggestions, PM me and I'll think about it
((im in))

Name: (Last, First) jamie cooley
Date Of Birth: (dd, mm, yy) july 8th 1986
Sex: (Male Or Female) male
History: (Details about your past and or how you got here) he has been an acomplished wrestler for many years went to the state championships 8 times and nationlas once
Job: none
Name: Tenshi, Arion
Date Of Birth: 15/12/1886
Sex: Male
History: Father and mother divorced since he was 4 and he has been paid through university so far by an art scholorship
Job: Counter Clerk at Dorm Shop
Name:Joelle Lashburg
Date Of Birth:May 26...all depends on what year this is suppose to be
Sex: Female
History: I graduated with honours from my highschool and recieved a Basketball scholorship into Gaia "U." I'd like to become a professional basketball player, but I've always had interests in people. So while here I'm studying Human Dynamics, Religious Beliefs, English and Math. Math and English have always been my two favourite subjects, kind of defeats the whole left brain, right brain theory. I've basically supported myself throughout my last years of highschool as noth my parents were killed in a car crash, I have no living relatives and I refused foster care.

Job: Assistant chef for Rosemary's Seaside Cafe.
Name: Keith Atlee
Date Of Birth: 05/05/85
Sex: Male
History: Acted goofy in class but when tests came along he got A's. He moved away from his family in Australia to come here.
Job: Bartender at The bar
OOC/ do you accept us or do we just start roleplaying?
I just started, excuse me, I should have asked that question first.^^^

*Begins lugging herself up the long, winding staircase to her dorm. She realizes she hasn't seen any other girls on campus yet."
saladyfingers
OOC/ do you accept us or do we just start roleplaying?

just start ^.^
Keith walked up to the Dorm shop because he needed a dorm. "Oi mate, can I 'ave a room please?" he asked ((He was a strong Australian accent but I won't be typing in the accent anymore because its too much work))
He sits behind the counter at the dorm shop looking around at the emptyness of the place. "Wow... I think I heard an echo"
*Trips abruptly and her luggage goes tumbling down the staircase. Her bag wich contained her many books flew open, the material flying in every direction. "Not now.."She grumbled to herself.*

Tipsy Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Name: (Last, First) Whitney Crenshaw
Date Of Birth: (dd, mm, yy) 05,07,85
Sex: Female
History: (Details about your past and or how you got here) First years two years of high school she got really low marks but worked her way up in the two last years and now gets straight A's.
Job: None yet

Tipsy Gawker

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Whitney already had a dorm she walked up the stairs to her dorm room. She saw some girl with all her books everwhere. "Do you need some help?" Whitney asked kneeling down.
saladyfingers
Keith walked up to the Dorm shop because he needed a dorm. "Oi mate, can I 'ave a room please?" he asked ((He was a strong Australian accent but I won't be typing in the accent anymore because its too much work))

"Uh... was there a certian place that you wanted it to be or did you just want a random one?"
Arion-Tenshi
saladyfingers

"Uh... was there a certian place that you wanted it to be or did you just want a random one?"

"Random works for me" he said with a shrug.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff