Well, what do you think so far?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on January 17, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 > >>

Little_Jj
Neko-Kara
Neko-Kara wrote:
"Ah, so sorry, Miss Lee," Mrs Kara said as she shook her hand. That's when she noticed Jj. She turned toward him and said "Hello, Jj."
He look at Mrs Kara Oh hi Mrs kara

She smiled at him. "You better head on to class. Don't want to be late now, do we?"
he looked at mrs kara confused"but.. she said ugh... i hate first day of school...

Juliette looked at her watch, then ruffled Jj's hair.
"Chill. There's still ten minutes before 1st period." She said.
AnimePrincess57
Rokenisa
user name :rokenisa
name : roke
Grade 9th
student : group : Jock/nerd

((Jock/Nerd? That sounds like an oxymoron. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Jocks kinnda auto- popular most of the time? ^_^ Well, I guess there are acceptions to everything.))

Juliette smiled.
"Great. Now get me to the science lab. Wonderful meeting you, Madam." Juliette called to Mrs. Kara as she walked back over to Jj.
He gots his back pack and looked at Miss leefollow me?...He lead her to the 2nd floor and pointed to the science lab" Heres your class room and my first period..."
Rokenisa
AnimePrincess57
Rokenisa
Grade 9th

((Jock/Nerd? That sounds like an oxymoron. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Jocks kinnda auto- popular most of the time? ^_^ Well, I guess there are acceptions to everything.))

Juliette smiled.
"Great. Now get me to the science lab. Wonderful meeting you, Madam." Juliette called to Mrs. Kara as she walked back over to Jj.

True it is an oximoron but its true im a jock thats very smart

hmm how rude of me Im roke and you are
Rokenisa
Rokenisa
AnimePrincess57
Rokenisa
Grade 9th

Juliette smiled.

Quote:
Dude whats with your clothes... lol
<i>Wonder when the people will get here.. doesn't seem like many people go here... unless I'm late or something, never mind that.. I've got coffee so, I'm happy.</i> He sipped it again.
Little_Jj
Rokenisa
Rokenisa
AnimePrincess57
Rokenisa
Grade 9th

Juliette smiled.

Quote:
Dude whats with your clothes... lol

hmm i dont know only thing i could buy at the moment
She walked into the front of the school and saw a boy and a teacher. "ok..you never know..." she said and followed them to a small science classroom. "whew..I think I'm in the right place.." she said and walked into the classroom.
Rokenisa
AnimePrincess57
Rokenisa
Grade 9th

Juliette smiled.

((Who said Jocks couldn't e smart? And are you calling everyone who is smart a nerd?))

Juliette smiled and opened the door. She stepped in and turned on the light. Her eyes went wide and she froze.
The room was a wreck. Dust covered everything, trash littered the floor, some of the desks were broken, chairs were missing, and so on.
"Wha...Are you sure this is my room?" She ask Jj, looking around the room.
* wanders around the front lobby walking back and forth looking for some one to tell me how to get to my first class ( Science ) *
He pulled his sunglasses down a little bit to reveal light chestnut hued eyes, his face was pale, almost looked as if it was sculpted from bleached bone. He wore a tight fitting black long-sleeved shirt, baggy jeans with boots that went to his knee, platformers, they added four inches to his height, and a black overcoat that looked like something from colonial times.
AnimePrincess57
Rokenisa
AnimePrincess57
Rokenisa
Grade 9th

Juliette smiled.

((Who said Jocks couldn't e smart? And are you calling everyone who is smart a nerd?))

Juliette smiled and opened the door. She stepped in and turned on the light. Her eyes went wide and she froze.
The room was a wreck. Dust covered everything, trash littered the floor, some of the desks were broken, chairs were missing, and so on.
"Wha...Are you sure this is my room?" She ask Jj, looking around the room.
He looked around looking for his desk he sat at all last year"Yup... The people last year didn't really care about science... most of them were mean and on drugs..."
Hellow! can any one help me find my class
Username: Felix1800n
Name: Felix Carter
Student/Teacher: Student
What grade: 11th
If student, what group(oppitional): Jock
Apperence: Avy
History: Felix just moved from his home town to come here. In his old school i was very popular and was in all of the schools sports.
Current Thoughts: I need a gurl friend heart
"Hmm,"he thought aloud again and sipped from his cup. "I wonder where every one is... maybe I'm in the wrong place... it said Art.. this is the Art room... "
.... i hope i dont get detention on my first day here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces