Welcome to Gaia! ::

Serynemone 's Queen

High-functioning Marshmallow

User Image
User Image

With poster board in hand, Cody stood just inside the airport with a bright smile directed at every passerby that looked close enough to his age group and like what he suspected a 'Yakato Pollard' would look like. It was a weird name, so, of course, the person he was looking for had to look, well, weird! Maybe an absurd hair color or a hairless ferret on a leash paired with a fluffy fur coat that rivaled Cruella de Vil... He surveyed the area for an individual that fit his imagination, but it seemed that reality just couldn't meet his expectations—all he saw was a crowd of tired, grumpy, and stressed people either leaving flights or rushing to make them. He swung the sign with his exchange student's name over his head with one hand and pulled at the collar of his suit with the other, forcing that smile just in case his new best bro came walking up in that moment of disappointment.

Cody had arrived at the airport hours before the plane was supposed to come, having woken up early just to get ready for his guest's arrival. He had been bouncing with excitement ever since the school had confirmed his house would be the destination for one of the exchange students, running out to dry clean that suit he wore at his great great great Aunt Loretta's funeral. He would have preferred getting something new, but he was saving his own allowance for the fantastic outings him and his roomie would be having. Maybe he shouldn't have bothered dressing up, though, considering the boy didn't seem to be showing up. He took his cell phone from his pocket and checked the time, finally letting himself frown. The flight had arrived close to an hour ago and still no foreigner to greet. Maybe he.. left on his own? He grew worried as he looked over the airport again, once again not seeing a teenager that quite fit the 'Yakato Pollard' vibe he was looking for. Biting his lip, he chucked the poster in a nearby bin and put his attention on his phone.

To: Ginger, From: Cody
                                                  Did you find yours yet? I think mines might b lost.

To: Mom, From: Cody
                                                  Yakato wasn't at the airport.

To: Dad, From: Cody
                                                  help i think he's dead.

To: Bro, From: Cody
                                                  Did you pick Yakato up? Becuz he's not here.

As he shot off the last text message, Cody looked up to realize he had already climbed into a cab and was well on his way.. somewhere. The driver was staring pretty hard in the rearview mirror, which probably as a sign that he hadn't told him where to go yet. Hell, he didn't even know where they were supposed to be going yet. Back home? Without Yakato? He wasn't going to start things off with his new housemate by just up and abandoning him! Besides, he was sure his mother would be upset if he came home without Yakato—he couldn't give her false hope like that. But, where did he even begin looking? “..Saint.. Rugby's Academy, please.” ..Maybe he had just.. decided to head there? For.. reasons? Cody couldn't imagine why, but, he guessed it was the best lead he had. He may as well check just in case. The cab driver nodded once and started to chatter away, Cody quick to dive into the conversation. All the while, though, he continued to check his phone for news of some hit and run involving a teenage foreigner or, worst, a foreign teenage bank robber's arrest.

Seryn Nioreh
                                                  text messageeee gooooo

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image⋯⋯⋯ Aʟшαчƨ нчρεя, ƨʟıɢнтʟч ᴇɴᴇʀɢᴇᴛɪᴄ/ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs!
– — – — Vıɔεσɢαмεƨ, ƨпαcκıпɢ, νıɔεσɢαмεƨ, ρяσɢяαмıпɢ, αпɔ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ sʜɪɴᴇʏ ᴄᴀʀ.
→ ↓ ↑ → Cαтcн υρ! I'м ıп ɔυпɢεσп sʜɪɴᴇʏ ᴄᴀʀ!
- - Dᴀᴍɪᴇɴ! Gεт чσυя нεαɔ ıп тнε ɢαмε вεғσяε I κıcκ чσυ συт σғ тнε ραятч!

“ƛƦMƠƦ ƲƤ!” tab “ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƖƝƬƦƲƤƬ MЄ! Ɩ'M ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ȤƠƝЄ!” tab “ƊƖЄ ȤƠMƁƖЄƧ! ƊƖЄ ƊƖЄ ƊƖЄ!”

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
晶子 κɪκo__ sᴀᴛᴏ_________________

The little gamer allowed her new found roommate to take her bags and put them in the trunk, though she couldn't help but eye the one with her beloved ones. Only the Lord knows what would happen if something broke... Armageddon would be coming sooner than planned. But Damien seemed to be thoughtful of what might be in them so all was probably good. "Shall we get going Akiko?" she heard him speak. Her eyes quickly adverted from the back to the passenger door that was opened before her. "Sure sure, how far away do ya live? What kind of house? Or is it an apartment? From how you talked before it just sounded like a large facinity, but you never defined." she began rattling off questions at a fast pace. That was Akiko. Energentic and curious. She sat in the car and watched through the windsheild for him to come around. Once he rejoined her she continued, "Are the people at Rugby nice? Will we be in the same class? Are you popular at the school? You seem like the popular type, or is everyone like you at Rugby? Oh, do you play games? What do you do for fun?" The girl could talk an ear off. Finally giving him a chance to answer she tilted her head to the side, her blonde hair falling off her shoulders as she watched him start the car up. Her heart was starting to race, now that she was in the car taking her to her living residence for the year the rush was coming. Oh what sort of adventures does this year have planned?! She wanted to know!

Oυт Of Ȼøυяαge:Not my greatest work, but I finally got a post in... I promise my posts are normally lengthier than this.. It's 3AM get off my back! lol
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Hε шнσ ıƨ пσт cσυяαɢεσυƨ εпσυɢн тσ тακε яıƨκƨ шıʟʟ αccσмρʟıƨн пσтнıпɢ ıп ʟıғε.____________
[ ɢᴀᴍᴇʀs ᴅᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴀᴡɴ ]
___________________________________________________________BEEP BEEP ---GAME OVER!
User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
User Image

⒧⒪⒞⒜⒯⒤⒪⒩: Airportxxx⒨⒪⒪⒟: Excited / Happyxxx⒲⒤⒯⒣: Stahnxxx⒪⒰⒯⒡⒤⒯: Japanese Style

User Image

++++Kris watched as the blonde headed boy looked at him with a very calm expression gah this was too exciting! He just couldn't wait to see what this year had in stored for him. Seeing him pet Daisuke he smiled at Stahn "Yes that's Daisuke I hope bringing him wasn't a problem I just couldn't leave him behind he would miss me way too much"he said looking at Stahn sincerly. But in all honesty Daisuke wasn't the one who was gonna bust out in tears it was Kris himself. But no need to go into that right? Haha anyway it seemed he had taking a liking to his new family member anyway so he should be good right?! He was really trained well he knew when to go outside to take care of business and was great at keeping guard when something isn't right.

User Image
++++Kris then watched him take his attention off of Daisuke and back to him. How was the flight huh? Well actually getting on the plane was an issue. Thinking back to how he first was holding onto his mom crying "Īe, watashi wa watashi o koko ni hokan shite kudasai ikitakunai! Matawa watashi to issho ni iku! Watashi wa ie kara hanarete shitakunai!" he was screaming and pouting about not wanting to go or his mom was to come with him. Her hitting him on the head made him stop pouting and whining. But still he cried telling her how much he would miss her and she would rubs his head and tell him that he would be just fine. He had then smiled and got on the flight watching her walk off she then called and told him that he better not go out there flirting and trying to show off because that's not how she raised him. Haha! This of course made him feel awkward because what if he saw a girl that was cute? What was he suppose to do?

User Image
++++Kris then shook his head getting out of that thought and just gave Stahn a smile "It was a good flight"he told him simply. Then he looked at Daisuke who was wagging his tail all out of control and he smiled. Which brought on a thought "Oh Stahn when I get to your place I must show you my Japanese custom hello!"he told him excited. Now where was the car so they could get going he was really excited to meet the rest of his family for the year!

Sonic_Kaos

User Image

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Damien Sinclair

indentDamien looked her as she started asking him questions as she stepped into the car. After one of her questions she sorta paused and that allowed him to speak. He was holding onto her door as he started answering those questions "I don't live too far from the airport I would say a good fifteen miles away"he said and tried recalling the next question she asked. Oh right?! About the house. "Well I don't like really saying it because people always get the assumption that I'm rich and washed up and think I am much better than most, but it's a mansion close to the castle form, heh I honestly could settle for a modern two story house"he said rubbing his head. Then he walked on from her side after closing the door and getting in the driver's seat. Closing his door and looking towards her she threw more questions at him, gah! She was a very talkative girl wasn't she? Heh this would be pretty fun though she hasn't been here before so he was kinda prepared to answer many questions she might have.

indentDamien looked at her with a smile as he started the car, backing up and then starting to drive getting on the now busy freeway. He looked at her and started answering the next set of questions she had thrown at him. "The people at Rugby are pretty nice and well rounded but there are some students that bully others and stuff but most of the time they are all pretty cool."he spoke from his perspective honestly he kept away from all the crowds because he just never really got close to anyone because he had a best friend once, let's just say he doesn't like talking about him. He sighed some and shook that off and her next question was about them being in the same class "Uh well I think there is a possibility that we may have some classes together."he explained that one simply. Then her next question was about popularity "Well I do have groupies and I must say I love that they admire me but I wouldn't say popular I just have skills that impress girls so they fan over me, but I don't let it go to my head"he spoke to her honestly although he did have that charming and flirty moment at school with some groupies that always gives him like sweets she bakes. Next question

indent Next question was about games "Oh well I don't really have time to play games my schedule is like training and school and small breaks here and there so no games"he said as he looked back at the rode making sure he was not going to get in any accident of course. Then her next question the final one god oh how he wanted to tell her that he loved to have fun by acting out scripts. But tell her that she might ask more about that and if she did ask about it around the house. Let's just say his father wouldn't be too happy about that, so he just smiled and told her "Fencing I am the raining champion right now never had a loss in my entire life"he told her pretty prideful. Don't get him wrong Fencing was really great and he enjoyed it but it wasn't life Acting! Now Acting was LIFE! But that life is put on the back burner. He looked at her "What about you huh? What was your school like? What kinda of things do you do for fun?"he asked her not wanting to talk too much he wanted to know more about her.

▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Location:In the car on freewayxxxMood:CalmxxxWith:AkikoxxxOutfit:Classy

Kawaii DeviI

User Image

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
    ______ץยкเк๏ ค๓คɠเ
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Єvєгץ๏ภє ฬคภtร t๏ ๒є คςςєթtє๔. t'ร ђย๓คภ.
                  ๏ยl๔ ץ๏ย ןย๔ɠє ๓є เŦ ץ๏ย кภєฬ ๓ץ tгยtђ? ( つ﹏╰)
                  tab tab N!!___N!!__N!!
                  ╥﹏╥ tab ςคภ ภ๏t tคкє tђคt ςђคภςє . . .
                  tab tab tab tab T☆☆_RISKY!!___T☆☆_DNGERUS!!___T☆☆_SCRED!!
                  tab tab tab ฬคภt t๏ ๒є คςςєթtє๔ t๏๏ . . .__

User Image

Sɦօօȶɨռɢ Sȶǟʀ!!

Yukiko's cheeks glowed a light pink when Amanda had commented about her living on her own. She was always easily embarrassed, even if she wasn't sure what she was being bashful about. "Y-Yea, I guess it's pretty nice.." she mumbled out. It was nice to live on her own. Living on her own met privacy. Though all she really needed her privacy for was all her hentais, fan-fiction writings, and sexy cosplays. She'd die if someone and found that, and well... Having another person live with her was going to make that a stressful challenge. The past week Yukiko was having panicing thoughts about her little secret geetting out. "..She won't find it... She won't find it... She won't find it.. It's all locked up in your closet... She won't find it. She won't have a need to go to your closet..." she constantly repeated to reassure herself and just using all her will not think 'what if'. "I live with my parents back home, but they're so wrapped up in their own drama, I was pratically raised by my big brother!" It was normal to live with your parents when you're still in school, but Yukiko couldn't fathom what it would be like if her parents paid no attention to her... She came from a small happy family. A mother and father who love and take care of her. Though Yukiko was also an only child, so when Amanda mentioned a sibling she perked up a bit, "Really a brother? I'm an only child, but I've always thought it'd be so cool to have a sibling. I'd imagine it being a built in best friend." she spoke cheerfully, and quite a bit. The usual timid girl shocked herself that she said so much without stuttering. It wasn't normal. Then again, these circumstances weren't normal. Perhaps it was the energy the redhead was giving off. All her energy was radiating off her and onto Yukiko? Just a theory. The blush darkened a bit at this and she clenched her hands into small fists and burrowed them into her lap. The car was moving a decent speed and Amanda continued the conversation with questions. Yukiko just did her best to keep up by answering one after the other. "The people?" she repeated and gave it some thought. This question wasn't suited for the shy girl. Yukiko mostly kept to herself. She was to shy, even at school, to abandon her comfort zone. Sure there were the students thought thought Yuki was a bit awkward for how scared she'd get around people, and then others thought it was adorable. But as far as socializing, she's never even had a sleep over before so that should answer that question. But Amanda needed an answer. Answering to the best of her knowledge, "Umm.. I'm sure there are some rude people around here too, but as far as Saint Rugby goes, there seem to be a lot of cliques, but each individual has something unique to them... That's how Rugby picks you after all.. You can't just be willing to pay the fees.." She turned her head back to look at Amanda. "does that answer your question?" asking hopefully. Amanda's next questions came quickly with no breaks between them. "Do you play sports? How about motorcycles?! Oh! Do you have a boyfriend? I do, but he's back home.. I miss him already." "Sp-sports no, motorcyles no, boyfriend---Boyfriend?!" Yukiko squeaked at the end and her cheeks burned. A face came to mind, but he was no boyfriend. Shaking her head rappidly and flailing her hands, "No no no! No boyfriend for m-me!" After her little episode the brunette shrunk back into her seat and nervously waited for her roommate to continue but she seemed to be busy on her phone. Yukiko was curious to who she was talking to or doing, but it was none of her business so she didn't ask and kept her eyes off the screen. If she expected Amanda to stay out of her stuff, she had to respect her privacy too, which wasn't a problem for Yuki. She wasn't a snoop of any sort. Of coarse she became curious over things, but she'd have a panic attack if she was ever caught looking at someone's things without permission. Oh wait, Amanda was suggesting her phone to her? Yukiko blinked at Amanda then down at the phone to see a video playing. There were two boys on the screen, one showed similar features that Amanda had. "Her brother?" she thought just before Amanda was about to explain. "The read head guy is my brother," "Ah so I was right." "the brunette with aqua eyes is Ryan, the looooove of my life~!" Yukiko adverted her eyes from the phone and back to Amanda, she seemed so happy talking about the boys. Her happiness was contagious and Yukiko found a smal smile on her own lips. "This was after a huge swim meet one year, see Ryan didn't go to the same school as my brother and I, but we always were at the same meets, Aaron won against yan, but there was no hard feelings at least, and I won mine that day. Oh! Is it true that basketball is a guys only sport here in the UK?" The conversation quickly turned, but that gave herself a sense of relief. Yukiko was never good at talking about boys... "Basketball? I don't follow many sports.. I find all the terms a bit confusing.. But I don't think Rugby has a girl's team.." she answered just as the taxi came to a stop. The force made Yuki lean forward a bit, but she sat back up and looked out the window. They had arrived at the apartment building. Quickly shuffling though her purse Yuki and pulled out the correct amount of money and a tip and handed it over to the driver, "Th-thank you.." She said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. She turned back to Amanda, "We're here." as she reached behind her and opened up the car door. The driver had already made his way around the car and was pulling Amanda's bags out of the trunk. Yukiko looked back at the truck that had been following them that held Amanda's bike, "Umm, the parking lot is just down that ramp, it goes under and behind the building if you want to tell them where to go.." She said as she pointed to where the road turned and dove under ground to a parking lot.

Sɦօօȶɨռɢ Sȶǟʀ!!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      Jυѕт fєєƖιηg α ƖιттƖє вαѕнƒυℓ.
      *Sтαяєѕ σff ιηтσ ѕραcє* . . . "Ɓσуfяιєηɗ?! Ɲσ ησ ησ!"
      Oн, ɗση'т мιηɗ мє! ǀ'м נυѕт gєттιηg συт σf тαxι!
      *Hιɗιηg αт αραятмєηт вυιƖɗιηg*
      Ɯ-Ɯнαт ɗσ ǀ ɗσ?! Aмαηɗα єуєѕ αяє Ɩσσкιηg αт мє!
      "Ɯнσ?? Oн.. Uм.. Hι..."
      Ɯнαт? Ƴσυ ωαηт м-му ηυмвєя?!
      Sєηραι! ƤƖєαѕє ɗση'т ησтιcє мє!
      Oυт Of ƇσѕρƖαу!! (っ◕/////////◕)っ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

MirandaKos

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
User Image

σcαтισи ____ Near St. Rugby's __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Momoe and Yakato __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ aaaand finally done 8D

- - - - - - - - - - -
                                                            - - - - - - - - - - -

Ginger nodded her head as the man spoke, still trying to regain full composure. She could already tell that she would have to work really hard to stay calm through all of this. That was always so hard for her, especially in situations like right now. Like now when she realized that she had totally heard that name before! She smiled wide and clasped her hands happily in front of her. "I've heard that name!" The name was certainly peculiar enough that she couldn't easily forget it. Not that a certain someone would ever shut up about it to give her the chance to try and forget it. "I'm shocked Cody isn't already toting you around everywhere. Don't worry! I'll help you until he decides to show up." If she knew anything about Cody, he was probably flipping the town upside down just trying to find them. How was it possible that in all of the time they had spent planning this together, they never really thought to plan out the whole pickup thing. Oh well. Worrying about that wouldn't get them anywhere now. She would just have to help as much as she could now.

She laughed, turning back to Momoe to return the hug. Ah, they were going to be the best of friends! She could already see it now! It wasn't long before the girl started signing at her. Ah, right! Yes. Sign language! She nodded again, paying close attention to the motions. It hadn't been the easiest thing to learn, but she had made just about everyone around her help her in the endeavor. She was pretty secure in her abilities, though they certainly weren't perfect. It was obvious that Momoe had been doing it for quite some time. Her movements were so fluid making it an interesting thing to watch. Once she paused, Ginger nodded again. She was pretty certain she had gathered all of that. "It's so nice to meet you too! I'm really glad I found you. I was honestly a little worried there for a minute." She sighed, shaking her head dramatically. "We'll be living at my flat with my pa and mum. They work a lot, so we'll mostly be living alone there. Cody and Yakato actually won't be that far from us!" She turned to him with a smile. "And the airport, no don't worry about that at all. I should've told you that I'd meet you there or something. That was all my fault." Boy, did she feel really bad about that.

Just as she was about to ramble on about all of the things she was going to show her, her phone began to buzz. "Oh, please excuse me one moment." She felt a little rude checking her messages right in front of both of them, but it could easily be something super important. "Oh!" She jerked her head back up to look at Yakato. "Cody's trying to find you now. I'll let him know we're here." She glanced down to quickly reply.

To: Cody, From: Ginger
                                                            OMG. Get to the school! I've got them both.

"Okay, great. He should be here any moment now." She placed her phone back in her pocket. "We can start heading towards the registration area if you'd like, Yakato? Maybe get to know each other some more too!" She was so excited for all of this. She could just see all of the fun times they'd be having already!

- - - - - - - - - - -
                                                            - - - - - - - - - - -

The Thirst Is Real

Kiya Rose

Serendipitous Coma

Kawaii Otaku

21,490 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
User Image⋯⋯⋯ Aʟшαчƨ нчρεя, ƨʟıɢнтʟч ᴄᴜʀɪᴏᴜs!
– — – — Vıɔεσɢαмεƨ, ƨпαcκıпɢ, νıɔεσɢαмεƨ, ρяσɢяαмıпɢ, αпɔ questioning and answering.
→ ↓ ↑ → Cαтcн υρ! I'м ıп ɔυпɢεσп sʜɪɴᴇʏ ᴄᴀʀ!
- - Dᴀᴍɪᴇɴ! Gεт чσυя нεαɔ ıп тнε ɢαмε вεғσяε I κıcκ чσυ συт σғ тнε ραятч!

“ƛƦMƠƦ ƲƤ!” tab “ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƖƝƬƦƲƤƬ MЄ! Ɩ'M ƖƝ ƬӇЄ ȤƠƝЄ!” tab “ƊƖЄ ȤƠMƁƖЄƧ! ƊƖЄ ƊƖЄ ƊƖЄ!”

晶子 κɪκo__ sᴀᴛᴏ_________________

Fifteen miles so probably twenty to thirty minutes depending on traffic from what Akiko could guess. When Akiko asked about the house, it wasn't that she cares about luxerious things, it was just pure curiosity... She could live in a cardboard box for a year and as long as she had internet for games she'd be fine. Though she picked up that he came from a wealthy family just from how he was dressed. "A castle?" Aki repeated. When someone says castle her mind instantly goes to midevil times like in her games. A picture started to form while she thought, "Big bricks, a mote with alligators.. Haha chomp chomp. It'd be so cool if there was suites of armor in the halls. Does that mean his parents are usually found in a throne room? Oh, and a tall tower!" "I wanna stay in the tower." thinking the last bit out loud. She didn't even realize that what she said didn't match up with the conversation that they were having. He was already talking about the people. The last thing she heard was, "most of the time they are all pretty cool." A typical answer she guessed. He probably said something about the majority being nice, maybe a few jerks and snobs here and there. "Nothing too unique. Shame." she thought. The girl wasn't wanting the usual crowd, she was wanting the extreme personalities. People that might keep reality as entertaining as the virtual world her precious games held. While the car continued driving Aki turned her head to the window hoping to make out some of the land marks they drove past. Mostly just blury lights of the stores and street lanterns. "Uh well I think there is a possibility that we may have some classes together." "Don't ya think it'd be dumb for them to make us live together, but not put us in at least one class together?.. If not they're probably aiming for diversity I guess..." She spoke assuming he knew what she meant by diversity. Perhaps the school just wanted the foreigners to meet as many different people as possible. "Well I do have groupies and I must say I love that they admire me but I wouldn't say popular I just have skills that impress girls so they fan over me, but I don't let it go to my head" the dark hair'd male spoke, and the blonde just let out a small giggle. She leaned forward a bit and wiggled her shoulders a bit, "I'm livin' with Mista Hot Shot, hmm?" She leaned back in her seat, "Popular, regarded with favor, approval, or affection by people in general." stating the definition she gave him a small smirk and a risen eyebrow, "If ya got groupies, you're popular."

They were finally to the question she wanted to know the answer to the most. Did she have a gaming buddy?! "Oh well I don't really have time to play games my schedule is like training and school and small breaks here and there so no games." A small frown tugged at the corners of her lips, disapointed in his answer. What the hell was she supposed to bond with him over? Videogames were her life. "Fencing I am the raining champion right now never had a loss in my entire life" "Fencing huh? With like actual swords and stuff? That's cool that ya ever lost. But if I were fencing you in a videogame I'd kick your a**.. Or well.. Stab your a**?" She said jokingly. Alright, if he had a thing for fencing that was kinda cool, cause the girl did like swords. Not that fencing used different types of swords, but they were used. "What about you huh? What was your school like? What kinda of things do you do for fun?" So it was her turn to answer questions. "I was home schooled for most of my life, then high school was well. Typical. Jocks, nerds, bitches, useless drama. I wasn't allowed to do much, my parents are over barring." She spoke looking up at the cieling of the car and scratching her cheek lightly, "So when I was offered the chance to study abroad of coarse I leaped at the opportunity. I didn't get to go out much before so I spent a lot of time playing videogames and designing them. I also like reading comic books, mostly Marvel. Read some manga too. Oh, and I tamper with music. You know I make..." She trailed off. She couldn't remember the english word for ダブステップ (dubstep). She turned her head back to him, "Uh, sorry, my english isn't complete yet. I forgot your word for it, but I just remix a lot of music." Basically, the girl is a geek with some unique talents.

Oυт Of Ȼøυяαge:→ ↓ ↑ → ←
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Hε шнσ ıƨ пσт cσυяαɢεσυƨ εпσυɢн тσ тακε яıƨκƨ шıʟʟ αccσмρʟıƨн пσтнıпɢ ıп ʟıғε.____________
[ ɢᴀᴍᴇʀs ᴅᴏɴ·ᴛ ᴅɪᴇ﹐ ᴡᴇ ʀᴇsᴘᴀᴡɴ ]
___________________________________________________________BEEP BEEP ---GAME OVER!
User Image tab User Image tab User Image tab User Image

xXxKawaii_MiiaoxXx

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
tab YOU CALL ME OUT THROUGH THE LIGHT
thirstsɪ tab ᴋɴᴏᴡ tab ʏᴏᴜ tab ᴍᴜsᴛ tab ʙᴇ tab ᴄʟᴏsᴇ tab
realthe moment when I realize it's all in my mind
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
tab tab tab tab tab I HATE THE MOST tab tab
tab HELP ME OUT tab tab DOES ANYONE CARE
ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇsᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs

Yakato looked at Ginger and raised his eyebrow. Was he supposed to meet Cody before he got here? Because he had just arrived. Then his eyes widened and remembered a very brief email conversation that him and Cody had that he had a couple hours before he boarded. He had completely and utterly forgot that he was supposed to meet with him. He mentally slapped himself in the forehead. Cody was probably pissed off at Yakato and for good reason. Practically gave Cody a big "******** you" for making him wait and what if he was still there. Damn that sucks. Yakato was so busy thinking about skate spots and peoples accents that he had neglected his commitments. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously trying to imagine the guys face. He was probably cursing in his accent or something. Atleast thats what Yakato would do.

When Ginger told him that Cody was looking for him, he imagined Cody with a spiked bat trying to swing and knock his american head off. But that was deserved. Then Ginger offered to head to the registration office on ahead of Cody. Yakato figured he had to do this s**t first so he nodded and said

Alright. Sounds good. He adjust his backpack strap and popped his skateboard in his hand, ready to be lead to registration

((sorry short post -.- ))

Seryn Nioreh

Kiya Rose

Serendipitous Coma

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxx

Momoe started to feel a little overwhelmed. Ginger talked a lot. She didn't realize how much she talked, herself, but all she knew was there were sign language couldn't keep up. She only blinked and listened to the conversation that Ginger started between her and Yakato. This Cody guy must have been his foreign exchange home, like Ginger was her's. Ginger was a very active person, she thought. She was excited to go live on a flat. It would be different being practically alone, with Ginger, instead of having lots of people around like in her family. Maybe it would be a good change. She only started to imagine all the things they could do together! Most of them included thinking about playing video games together, but maybe they could do other things! If the place was big enough, they could play hide and go seek! Tag! Dodgeball! Kick the can! She mentally squee'd at the possibilities. She was actually very glad now that she decided to do this program. She had never been so excited to be with people instead of playing video games.

She stopped as Yakato and Ginger carried on more conversation about leaving to the registration office and finding Cody, after Ginger was texted by him. She only giggled, not caring that Ginger had checked her phone. It was something that Momo herself had to do to communicate to people most of the time. She wasn't too fond of speaking, so she didn't speak. She only nodded, encouraging that they should leave and find Cody soon so Yakato could see his foreign home and so she could see Ginger's home as well!

" How I speak "
                                                                      " How I sign "
                                                                      How I text
                                                                      How I think

xxxx─ ─── ─────────────────── ── ──── ──
                                                                  xLocation In front of St. Rugby'sxxxxThoughts So excite! xxxxCompany Ginger & Yakato

ooc - - -Uuggghhh so short sorry.
                                                                  Seryn Nioreh

The Thirst Is Real

User Imagexxxx

Crow Prince's Waifu

Sugary Sex Symbol

19,400 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Tree's the Season 100
User ImageUser Image

Damien Sinclair

indentDamien was waiting on her answer but she had mentioned something about wanting to stay in the tower? Tower the house wasn't medieval like a princess castle maybe not even that it just was too big of a house honestly! But whatever he wasn't gonna crush her dreams by saying anything he would just let her mind run wild. Something he wished a certain someone would let him do but this wasn't about him right now. She mentioned how they should have them in at least a couple of classes together and he nodded in agreement "Yes I agree just not sure what classes is all"he told her with a small smile. Letting that subject go she was speaking of his 'popularity' yes you are leaving with mista hot shot but he doesn't blow up his own ego he lets other do that for him because he feels the moment he brags will be the day he loses to someone. So he just shook his head"Well if you want to say that I won't stop you but I don't think I'm that big of a deal"he told her simply. As she gave him the definition of popular he chuckled"Oh so you read the dictionary that's good to know"he said with a sarcastic joking tone.

indentDamien looked at her when she got a semi frown on her face she must have wanted someone to play video games with. Well even if he wanted to try it his father already gave him the break down of what was going to happen when she got there. He would help her take her things to her room but after that he is only allowed to stay within her doorway if he went any further and his father saw this. It would mean extra practice hours and he didn't want to go through any of that because he was already tired as is with just the regular routine. He let out a soft sigh and when she asked him about fencing he nodded his head"Yeah swords and stuff, and sure you might win at the video game but you would never be a match for me in the real world my dear"he said winking at her. He could be a bit cocky when it came to challenges so to him it sounded like she was challenging him even though she hadn't he had to throw that in. She told him how her school was and it sounded pretty typical so he just nodded and shrugged some there school had some pretty amazing people but he just didn't speak to many people he just knew some went to the school. When she listed her hobbies he nodded"That's pretty unique and cool I would like to listen some of the music you make"he told her smiling.

indentDamien had ended up getting off the freeway and then as he drove on the street he turned down a road and trees surrounded them. He stayed on the road until his house came into sight. He drove the car and parked it he honked his horn to let his parents know he was home. He turned to Akiko and gave a smile"Welcome home"he told her and took off his seat belt and got out popping the trunk and started getting her bags still treating them with delicate care so nothing was ruined.

▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Kawaii DeviI

User Image

Serynemone 's Queen

High-functioning Marshmallow

User Image
User Image

After a guilt-inducing text battle between himself and his older brother, Cody had been slouching in the back of the taxi with his cell phone tossed back into his bag to be forever ignored. Well, not forever, but at least until he finished rifling though his bag for his 'emergency credit card' that wasn't really ever used for emergencies, but his mother never seemed to care much. He had managed to find his cell phone once again for the fourth time in a row before he finally got his wallet out of the satchel he wandered around with. He hummed happily to himself, cell-phone helpfully being held in his other hand as he was just about to drop it in favor of retrieving his card. However, before that could happen, he felt a vibration and a soft melody that had him hesitating. He frowned at the phone, but the lit up screen alleviated any apprehension when he saw the bold 'Ginger' flashing. He quickly moved to read it, gasping at the response the brunette gave him—at the school?

Forget what I said—St. Rugby's is where I need to be!” He announced in a happy panic, though he did feel a little disappointed that Yakato wasn't doing something exciting. He could have re-done his article for the first paper of the school and had the inside scoop about his criminal roommate, but he guessed he should be happy that Yakato wasn't as terrible as his imagination had made up. He was just terribly forgetful, considering they had already spoken about being picked up at the airport. He shrugged and missed he confused glance from his taxi driver, waiting for this obvious traffic jam to let.. up.. Oh.

They were already there.

Cody had just been sitting there contemplating his roommate while the poor driver had been waiting on his payment. Nice man not to kick him to the curb the second they stopped, but Cody still felt embarrassed at his folly. He grabbed his things, paid the man, and gave a quick apology before climbing out of the taxi, looking up at the prestigious sign of St. Rugby Academy. He had long gotten used to walking past the entrance, but he did remember when he first transferred in and had trouble not gawking excitedly. He guessed he couldn't blame Yakato for wanting to see the campus as soon as possible—maybe the academy's over in the States weren't as immaculate? He shrugged and strolled in, going a short ways towards the foyer before spotting his longtime neighbor and two others. One pretty tall individual and the tiniest person ever. He hoped that was Yakato, even if he really doubted 'Momoe' was taller than Ginger.

GIN! Hey!” He called out as he jogged after the trio, smiling wide and looking eagerly at everyone but who he was addressing, “I got your text. Is this Momoe?” He glanced at the tall male first and instantly took back his initial want for Yakato to be the tiny pinkette. Was that a skateboard? A beanie? An aura that just screamed 'Whatever, man'? His roommate was a cool guy and Cody could not be happier. “I'm Cody Alvey, star of the newspaper club here at St. Rugby's! And you two are?” He wasn't sure if the suit was really a good choice now that he looked at the way they were all dressed, but he still felt loads more confident in it. He stuck a hand out towards both of the new kids, willing one of them to shake it as he waited for their introductions.

Seryn Nioreh

Kiya Rose

The Thirst Is Real

Dangerous Lunatic

User ImageUser Image

𝗜 ma𝐲 not be ⓟⓔⓡⓕⓔⓒⓣ,𝔟𝔲𝓉 𝑰'𝘮 𝚗ọ𝚝 🅑🅡🅞🅚🅔🅝

𝗜 ma𝐲 not be 🄑🄡🄞🄚🄔🄝𝔟𝔲𝓉 𝑰'𝘮 𝚗ọ𝚝 ⒫⒠⒭⒡⒠⒞⒯ tab tab tab tab

𝙸 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈 𝙳ON'T... 𝒦𝒩O𝒲...

⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆⇆

Amanda smiled at Yukiko as she jogged over to the truck driver, giving him specific directions to treat her baby gently. After tossing him a pretty little sum of cash, she went back to Yukiko to continue their conversation, following her to her... well their apartment. She had one bag hoisted on her shoulder, one suitcase in her hand, phone in the other, and her final bag on her back like a backpack. To some she must have looked like a pack mule. "Eh? I'm kind of jealous, sure I love Aaron to death, but we argue more than anything... that song 'Anything you can do, I can do better' kind of... sums up our friendship, but when I really need to him he's there for me. In fact, if it wasn't for him I'd never have met Ryan." She couldn't help but smile, she was excited, this was the place she got to call home for a year.

At least even though they were outside, she felt like this was more of a home than her parent's place in New Jersey... "Really? You don't follow any sports?! Not even football, or Rugby, not even that fancy swords thing... I think it's called fencing? They have a swim team at least, right?" she took in a breath of deep air after her barrage of questions at the poor girl, and blushed.

"Well... if you'd like I can explain some sports terminology to you, and maybe we can take a ride on my bike later, you can show me things around town, I promise I won't drive like an a**..." Mandy looked at her newest friend, assessing her. She was introverted, but yet talkative, at least with her so it would seem. Cocking her head to the side, "What are your friends like? How do they feel about you having a Yank for a roommate, or students from other countries.... Oh I never asked, so why did Rugby's pick you? I was invited for my ranking in sports, it took a lot of bribing in order to get my bike overseas. I have to keep my grades in the top ten percent, among other things..." she ran a finger against her cheek thinking deeply for a moment, she was forgetting something, something important that she had meant to ask Yukiko... "Oh, that's right... can we go shopping this weekend, I didn't bring much of a wardrobe to last me a year, and I want to buy something to send to my brother and Ryan." She sighed this city was huge, and she thought New York or Philly were big.
                                      'Babe, you have to come see this place, it's huge, there's 20 burroughs, that's like 4 times the size of NYC. I'll call you tomorrow after school xoxo.' she hit send before pocketing her phone finally, in the outside pocket of her duffle bag.

Then it clicked something Yukiko had said... No boyfriend? had she heard Yukiko correctly? "How can you not have a boyfriend, you're so freakin' pretty, and guys dig the whole shy girl thing. That's it, by the end of the year, you will meet the love of your life!" she winked sticking her tongue out, there was no persuading the red-head once she had a goal in mind. Oh how this poor brunette might actually end up hating her.

User Image

tab Yukiko Tell me your name
At the apartmentRiding down the dimly lit street of
Excited as ever The rush of adrenaline pouring through my veins
Outfit <-- My riding gear E> <3

kawaii devil

mintysprig's Queen

Perfect Lunatic

User Image
User Image

σcαтισи ____ Near St. Rugby's __ ✓✓ __ яιεиםs ____ Momoe, Cody and Yakato __ ✓✓ __ ℴℴc ____ ouo

- - - - - - - - - - -
                                                            - - - - - - - - - - -

Ginger had already started towards the main office when she received confirmation from Yakato. It was good to know that he was on board with this, since she was kind of taking over for someone that didn't belong to her. Not that Momoe did belong to her, or anything, but she did more than this guy did. She took a second to glance back at Momoe, remembering that it would probably be important to check on her frequently since she wouldn't exactly make a sound if she was in need of help. She saw the girl nodding her head and was overjoyed that they were so easy to work with. She wasn't exactly used to people that went along with whatever you had to say, though this suggestion was hardly as outlandish as some of her suggestions could be. "Great! It's right this way!" She said, a hop in her step as she continued towards the office.

They were almost there when she heard a very familiar voice calling out for her. "Oh!" She squealed out, turning happily to see Cody jogging towards them. "Cody!" She stretched her arms out wide as he approached. "I'm so glad you found us! That was fast. You must'a been nearby, huh?" She smiled, following his gaze to Yakato. Had they shared pictures? It seemed that he recognized him almost ins--- oh. He thought that was... "No, no, no, silly. That's Yakato, your roommate." She pushed his shoulder teasingly. "This is Momoe!" She chirped happily, reaching her arm around Momoe to pat her shoulder.

Ginger paused before explaining the situation to him, allowing him time to get through his lofty introduction. "Yakato, Cody. Cody, Yakato." She gestured between the two of them. "Momoe, Cody. Cody, Momoe." She repeated the same for the girl. "Now that that's out of the way." She sighed, smiling over at the star of the newspaper. "We were just heading into the office to get Yakato all fixed up. Momoe seems to have already taken care of everything." She shrugged, sending a sly wink over at him attempting to silently say haha told you mine would be better. She knew she should have put money on this. "Shall we go?" She posed again, making sure Cody was okay with the next destination.

- - - - - - - - - - -
                                                            - - - - - - - - - - -

The Thirst Is Real

Kiya Rose

Serendipitous Coma

Anxious Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
User Image
tab YOU CALL ME OUT THROUGH THE LIGHT
thirstsɪ tab ᴋɴᴏᴡ tab ʏᴏᴜ tab ᴍᴜsᴛ tab ʙᴇ tab ᴄʟᴏsᴇ tab
realthe moment when I realize it's all in my mind
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
tab tab tab tab tab I HATE THE MOST tab tab
tab HELP ME OUT tab tab DOES ANYONE CARE
ɪ'ᴍ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏɴᴇʟɪɴᴇsᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs

Yakato was silently going through everything he might NEED to do before trying to settle in and fully establishing himself as a foreign student. But his train of thought was cut short by a sudden voice yelling Ginger's name. Yakato glanced over at the boy running towards them. Then Ginger replied with the boy's name. It was Cody. Yakato half expected for this kid to come up to them, practically steaming mad but that wasn't the case. He didn't really think much of it after a bit of confusion with who people were came around but was quickly fixed with the help of Ginger. Yakato had never heard of being a star of a newspaper but he was on the other side of the world so he couldn't really judge right now. When she introduced Yakato, he looked at Cody and nodded with not much of an expression on his face, he wasn't that good at greetings or things like that especially when he didn't really know the guy but he could already tell that he was a very eccentric and bubbly guy so atleast he wouldn't be boring.

Then Ginger spoke up and said that they were heading off to the registration office to get everything situated. That's when Yakato spoke up and said

Yeah, trying to get this s**t done so I can hit some spots. You don't realize how exciting I am for that

He had a small smile on his lips as he thought about just cruising the cold and hard streets. Hitting spots he's seen in videos of traveling professionals and it made him really happy to think he could skate the same thing.

Seryn Nioreh

Kiya Rose

Serendipitous Coma

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image
User Image

xxxxx

Momoe only watched and talked as the two were in front of her, carrying on small conversation as they got to the collectives building. It's wasn't too long after all that that another man jogged up towards them. Ginger was ecstatic. It must have been Cody. She smiled slightly, excited to meet him, too. She felt so popular already! She couldn't believe that she was off her PSP this long and around so many people. While Ginger and Cody exchanged a few words, she couldn't help but furrow her brows and puff her cheeks - offended - that Cody would think that Yakato was Momoe. She raged in her head and started signing very fast:
                                                                      " I am Momoe! "

But then Ginger wrapped her arm around her shoulder and introduced everyone. She felt slightly better. She didn't think of whether or not Cody would know sign language. She felt a little embarrassed because of that.

Yakato had said that he was excited to go to some "spots". She briefly wondered where these spots were and what they were for. She was extremely naive when it came to skateboarding, or what he was talking about in general, so she was curious to see what he meant later on.

Looking up at Ginger after all the introductions and some small talk, she signed " When can we go to your house? " Momo was really, really excited to see Ginger's house. She bet it was really victorian-english looking like you'd see in movies. She imagined them sitting down at a small table and having tea and crumpets. Or was that a stereotype about English people? Either way, she was still excited to finally be in London. She never imagined herself travelling much.

" How I speak "
                                                                      " How I sign "
                                                                      How I text
                                                                      How I think

xxxx─ ─── ─────────────────── ── ──── ──
                                                                  xLocation in front of St. Rugby'sxxxxThoughts I bet Ginger's house is so cute! xxxxCompany Ginger, Yakato and Cody

ooc - - -
                                                                  Seryn Nioreh

The Thirst Is Real

Serendipitous Coma

User Imagexxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces