You see her
when you close your eyes
Maybe
one day you'll understand why
Everything
you touch surely dies

кαɪ ɗαмαɢαтϲнɪ

συтƒιт xo

⊰☠⊱════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Kai had resorted to ignoring the pair of insane people that he had been sitting with, annoyed with them. He tuned in though as Nik said something about finding out why the girl from earlier had been screaming. Kai wasn't too interested in going with them and was a bit glad when Nik said that it would probably be something he wouldn't be interested in. The boy was correct in his assumption and Kai nodded. He was glad when Nik asked Reyna to come as well, and smiled a bit at the thought of not having to sit with them anymore. Kai waved a bit after Reyna left and decided to go sit somewhere else.

Standing, he threw away the cold food on his tray and looked over the others in the cafeteria. Kai noted that the table that had just hosted Akae and Kenji had accumulated quite the crowd. He knew that he wasn't going to sit over there and crossed it off his mental list. Kai sighed and walked out of the cafeteria and made his way back to his room. Grabbing a book from under his bed, he made his way back to the cafeteria and sat back at an empty table not really in the mood to talk with anyone again. Kai sat facing the rest of the people in the cafeteria and he opened his book only glancing over the words. He was mostly studying everyone's faces and going over names and personalities.

Kai saw a couple of new people sitting among the old and wondered what they would be like here. He knew that only some people that had been admitted were insane while others had a different story. Kai sighed and stopped watching his inmates actually turning to his book to read. He ignored all the insane around him and only had eyes for the words printed on the pages of his book.

Where am I?: In the cafeteria
Who am I with?: Nobody!
What am I thinking?: Books..... Now books are good company!

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⊰☠⊱

{OOC: Bleh... Sorry this is so bad everyone!!}

User Image

Anxious Helper

10,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

It's the rule that you 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 by and 𝔡𝔦𝔢 for.

Қəȵʝϊ Ӎϊʂɐʞϊ

It's the one 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 you cannot 𝔡𝔢𝔫𝔶.

╔══════════════╗

User Image

Kenji turned slowly as Adrestea spoke up again. He moved his eyes back over to Roxie, she had off feeling about her. But the Vampire was right, Roxie could've simply overlooked it. He hoped at least. He eyed his sister once more too, who still seemed uncomfortable. He turned when Roxie started to talk again.

He sighed, as she apologized. Great, now he felt bad. He was about to reply when a scream echoed down the hall. It didn't surprise him too much, but it had been very loud. He bite his apple again before turning back to the group. When Roxi asked if the girl was okay, Kenji just sort of shrugged. "Most likely not. This is an Insane asylum after all. " he said flatly.

He turned again as his sister spoke up. It was true, she had never had luck with making friends. She was too traumatized by the past to try.

╚══════════════╝

User Image

You're losing your 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔡

And you 𝔰𝔩𝔢𝔢𝔭 in the heart of the 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱.

Anxious Helper

10,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image

׺°”˜ 𝔩𝔞𝔲𝔡𝔦𝔞 `”°º×

"тєρ ιɢнт ρ.."

User Image

Claudia waved as Ben went to get the other girl. It would be fun to meet someone knew! She giggled a bit as a girl screamed as she was forced through the halls. "Oh! What a wonderful sound!" she said happily. The new girl went to get her food, and Claudia waited calmly with Ralaisha. The girl hadn't said a word to her since first sitting down, so Claudia just smiled at the girl.

What felt like ages later, the new girl sat down with them. "Hi." the girl said. "Why hello there! I'm Claudia!" she said happily. "And this," she started patting the table. "Mr. Table. The nicest table in this whole room." she smiled, at her. "Oh yes, and that Ralaisha." she said pointing to the werewolf.

"What's your name, Miss?" she asked.

User ImageacceptourhospitalityindulgeinabnormalityUser Image

Intellectual Loiterer

20,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
User Image

User Image
                        Ben returned to the table, pushing his tray that was piled with trash to the side. Maika joined them pretty quickly, a tray laden with food. Though the amount of food that the girl had grabbed was average, there seemed to be a great variety present. That was probably a good idea. To find out what the food that was served tasted like before committing to any one thing. Ben remembered his own first day; he hadn’t been a picky eater before coming here, but the flavors were a far cry from what he was used to in his food. He hadn’t eaten half of what he had grabbed.

She muttered a greeting before tucking into her food with gusto. Ben grinned in spite of himself. A girl who actually ate and wasn’t completely insane… though, he supposed that he should reserve that judgment. Not all crazies were clearly as clearly insane as Claudia. Some hid it. That was one of the reasons he didn’t mind Claudia as compared to some of the others at the asylum. They kept whatever it was that had gotten them thrown in here a closely guarded secret. Though, he wasn’t exactly open about his past, it didn’t stop him from valuing Claudia’s blatant, if sometimes terrifying, honesty.

Claudia introduced herself, the table, and Ralaisha before asking for Maika’s name. “This is Maika,” Ben answered for her, in the event that her mouth was full. And she had seemed a bit shy. “She’s new. That was probably obvious to Ralaisha, but you never knew with someone like Claudia. The girl could sometimes not separate fantasy from reality. Such as the constant personifying of the table. Ben had no clue where that had come from, but, as he’d advised Maika, it was simply best to ignore it.

“So, Maika, Ben said, turning to the girl, waiting for a pause in her eating. “What is your first impression of this place? His had been bright, though, not in an atmospheric kind of way. All the white had nearly blinded him upon first taking it all in. Why did anyone think that surrounding people with so much blinding white would help them? It was why he didn’t bother to try and keep the uniform clean. Already, it was speckled with syrup, fruit juice and the red juice that he had had for breakfast. It was bound to get worse later on in the day. Especially if they let him at the paint again.

═━┈𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔪𝔶 𝔊𝔯𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡┈━═

Intellectual Loiterer

20,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
User Image
𝔄𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔞

Adrestea didn’t respond to Roxanne’s inquiry about the other girl. Anyone who’d been here for a good deal of time knew that there was nothing to be done. That was the reason, she was sure, that she, Akea, and Kenji all remained where they were and for Kenji’s nonchalant answer to Roxanne’s concerned question. Pasting a smile on her face, she looked back up at the new girl and made to switch the conversation back to their discussion before.

“So… umm… anyway… friends. Do you have any friends, Roxie?” She meant it to be an entirely genuine question, but she knew it probably came off hurried and a bit unconcerned. Wincing at the tone and phrasing, she tried again. “I mean… Friends that you would have liked to keep in contact with… if you weren’t here?” Her correction only seemed to make the question worse, so she fell silent and placed her now empty drink box next to the other one. She still felt a slight thirst, but it would be awkward to get up right after she had asked a question, wouldn’t it?

But then it could be potentially dangerous if she didn’t grab more. Picking up the boxes, she slid off of the bench, muttering a quick, quiet apology, to dispose of the boxes before grabbing another two. She paused, not returning to the table. Anyone with any sense could tell that Akea was feeling very uncomfortable. And it was clear that it hadn’t just been Roxanne’s close proximity. There was a phobia that sometimes landed people in correctional facilities, or it had in the past. Whether it still did or if claustrophobia was really Akea’s problem, Adrestea didn’t know, but it would probably be better for the girl if she did not return to the table. Company for a bit had been nice, but it was probably for the better that she finish her breakfast on her own and await the required activities to start without crowding the girl.

Adrestea lingered near the food line for a few more moments, popping open one of her boxes and sipping silently once more, eyeing the rest of the room. Was there actually an empty table? There were three new faces elsewhere in the cafeteria, one had joined the table with the lycan, but the others were sitting alone at another table. It was then that Nik and Reyna departed from their table and out the doors in the direction that the screaming had disappeared down. Adrestea watched for a few more moments before Kai remained where he was at the now almost empty table and began to read. If she sat across from him, would it bother him? It had been Nik that Adrestea hadn’t really wanted to sit with. The boy was… not normal even for the asylum. Having to share a room with him was awful enough. Whatever caused his scent to change frightened her more than most things.

Adrestea walked slowly toward the table and sat hesitantly down across from the white haired boy. She quickly finished her boxes and glanced at the book in his hands. She hadn’t ever really had a chance to read. When she was human, women read only what they were allowed to read, and being as mobile as she was, she couldn’t realistically collect books. Were they really as interesting as all that? She said nothing, despite her growing curiosity. She hadn’t left to give Akea room only to bother someone else. Sighing, she laid her head down on her arms and began to stare at the wall, waiting for time to pass.

User Image

h, this ight is too ong.
ave no trength to go on.
o more ain; I'm loating way.
[/alignScarlet Iradess

User Image

4]"LIFE is HEAVENLY"

Scarlet was led through a long hall and around two bleached corners, this white overdose was giving her a headache and she was barely able to walk with her legs being so weak. She was instruted into a room with white beds and small white number nine on the door. When she turned to ask the guard a question was shut in her face and she was told that she had ten minutes to get ready. Scarlet was wondering w hy she had been taken here after her incident, the guards here didn't seem to be as heavily armed as the ones at the other place she had been. Scarlet wasn't sure what to get dressed in or were to find what to wear, she heard a knock at the door "five minutes." a male's voice seemed to echo through the room giving Scarlet more pain. "I don't know this place and I can't hear myself think with this pounding in my head. Give me SECOND!" she thought to herself. On top of a trunk there was three different outfits set aside Scarlet decided that it might be the best to slide into the jeans she was never really fond of skirts and she was freezing so it was definitely not a shorts kind of day. Even the clothes in this place were white her blue long hair fell to her sides still making her remember her sister. Scarlet was nervous are there other people at this place if so... what will they think, what will they say, will she be invisible hopefully she wouldn't draw any attention her way there was no need be noticed.
Scarlet opened the door and took no time to pull her layered bangs over her eyes. She had no intention of being noticeable and didn't want to known as new. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do at this place "sit still" she kept telling herself as she messed with her hair twirling it in her fingers. She was positive that there had to be people that are worse than her, she still was tangled in her own thoughts when the guard notified her that she had arrived at the cafeteria. Scarlet cracked the door causing no noise thankfully. She saw that some of the people preferred their space while others liked company. She opened the door and went right away to the food she chose small amounts although she hadn't eaten in three days it was painful to swallow, she grabbed ham and apple juice to complete the meal. As she was making her way to the farthest table in the corner she spilled her apple juice all over the floor "F*c*" she muttered, after placing her tray at the empty table she went to wipe up the apple juice as she bent down she heard Rya's voice in her head, telling her "they are laughing at you, they hate you now you stupid girl." Scarlet had decided she hates it here and always will.

User Image

"bu
t, LIVING it is HELL."

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
User ImageUser Image
ɪʀɪs
__________________♩ ♩ ♫
xxxxx___________________♪ ♬ ♬

Achoo. A sneeze. Iris snapped her head up from being buried n her knees. Someone was here. For a few minutes Iris sat on her bed looking in the lightly lit room. No one was standing in the dark corners, no shadow was lurking as far as she could tell. Iris thought for a second more before moving. 'The sound came from across the room,' She thought to herself as she moved slowly over the bed. Once she got to the end of her bed so looked down at the floor. 'What if its under the bed?' She questioned herself. She sighed and prepared herself for the worst.

Iris jumped off her bed and fell to the floor before her bed, hoping to be scary to what ever was under her bed, if anything was. Iris now stared at an empty space under her bed. Iris stood up and looked around the room. Two small dresser closets were on both sides of the room. She headed for hers first. Iris opened her dresser closet to show empty closet except for a few white shirts and pants. Iris closed her dresser and went for the one across the room. Same thing. The only place left was under the spare bed.

Iris looked at the spare bed from the closet. That was the only place she hadn't looked. The source of the sneeze had to be under there. Iris hesitated for a moment before moving. 'It might be my roommate,' She began to think to herself. 'But what are they doing under the bed?' She questioned as she made small steps to the bed. 'What if my roommate is completely crazy? Will thy attack me for disturbing them?' Iris started to panic and wanted to go back to her bed. But she made it this far without being afraid, why turn back now?

Iris finally stopped a foot away from the edge of the bed. She watched her feet to make sure if they reached for her she could jump away and be safe. Iris knelt down slowly and let out a held breath slowly. Her head started to drop to see under the bed. Her blue hair fell over her shoulder as she now looked under the bed.

A small mass was under the bed. A book and pen could be seen as well near the black mass. So far it didn't try to scare her away. "Hello?" She spoke to the small one. "My name is Iris. What's yours?" She asked quietly. Iris held out a hand slightly to the small person in hoping of them taking her hand and coming out from under the bed. "Were you the one that sneezed? If you did, no wonder, that fat female doctor stirred up some dust when she sat down on our bed." Iris smile slightly. There was really nothing to be afraid of with Iris. She was and still is sweet. Being able to see the things she seen might have you think she was turning cruel and satanic but Iris stayed the same. And she would fight to keep it that way.

OfferingOurCreampuffs:I didn't get a new keyboard yet. The old one started working again so I posted before it could screw up again.

Roseflower52

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Romantic Kitten

8,525 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
☢ Nik Copperstone ☢

User Image

☠☠

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

You thought it was a joke and so you laughed, you laughed when I had said
that loosing you would make me flip my lid.. RIGHT???
I know you laughed, I heard you laugh, you laughed you laughed and
laughed and then you left, but now you know I'm utterly mad... And..

☦☦

As Reyna left, Nik looked at the boy one last time. This Kai fellow, he would be of use to him. That meant finding out what in hell put him here. Nik looked at Ka and nodded, Ka closed his eyes and a small black mist escaped from the pumpkin. He would be back.
Nik saw that Reyna had already left the cafeteria. Nik darted towards the door and looked out of the small window in the top middle of the door. He saw Reyna walking down the hall. Hadn't lost her. Nik moved the door out slightly and in one fluid motion was out into the hall. He made a quick dash to catch up with Reyna. "I thought I purposed in leaving the cafeteria." He said what seemed like jokingly.
Nik soon saw the female doctor that took most of their cases on personally walk towards them. She was coming from the sleeping wing. That must have been where they placed the new girl that was screaming up a storm and disturbed this mornings breakfast peace. Ha, peace. A morning here is just full of tension and hate.
Nik kept his eyes hidden under his choppy bangs. She was the only one he was, let's say, afraid of. True, she posed no physical threat but a mental threat was all that counted. Ka knew that so did Nik. When around her, he faked his well behavior. As well as he could anyway. The female doctor finally passed them without as much as a glance. Nik smiled. She was preoccupied.
Meanwhile, Ka made his way to the records center. All medical records of all the patients resided here. Ka made himself a small version of himself and began looking through the records. He was specifically looking for the boy Kai's folder. So far no such luck.
Back with Nik, they finally made it to the sleeping wing. "Which room do you think they put her in?" He asked Reyna beside him. He looked around to see if any sound was coming from one room. Most of the tenants were at lunch so it made it easier to locate a sound. Though no sounds were coming from a specific room, Nik looked at Reyna. "What do you purpose we do?" Nik asked her. He waited as she responded.

☦☦

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa,
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa.
To the happy home. With trees and flowers and chirping birds and basket
weavers who sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!

I cooked your food, I cleaned your house, and this is how you pay me back
for all my kind unselfish loving deeds.. Huh??
Well you just wait, they'll find you yet and when they do they'll put you
in the ASPCA, you mangy mutt!!!

☠☠

>They're coming to take me away, Ha, Haa!!!: Lard<

//OOC:Haha, i posted.

Sam366

Jeering Genius

9,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ӻɾξϒѦ
==========================================================
For a ɗ ҽ α ɗ girl...

User Image

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoMoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Freya had been taken to a strange place, refusing to take her armor off so she was scrubbed clean of all the blood on the way to the school. She was led inside and evaluated by the staff, her current condition and what not along with her measurements. While they went about officially making her a part of the school and getting the right size of uniform, she wandered off on her own.

Her armor clinked in the hallways as she slowly walked the winding paths. Everyone she saw was strange in one way or another. Laughter brimming with madness, psychotic rambling and screaming, sitting quietly as if they were not actually there. Ah... She remembered doing that when she and her brother were still alive. With that thought she scowled, moving on and simply ignoring the rest of the 'students' and walking, tuning anyone and anything out. It wasn't until there was a dull droning of chatter around her that she came back to reality and looked up.She found herself in a room full of people, sitting in groups or alone with food. it smelled nice, but she didn't need it anymore... did she? She surveyed the people, all dressed in stark white clothing. "Ah..... How pretty.... Just like snow." She mumbled to herself as she looked around still. A boy with pink hair that seemed really lively and happy, some girls around him chatting on friendly terms, and a boy and girl passing her to talk to someone else. All these people running around but one person caught her eye in particular. She tilted her head, looking to a young man sitting alone and reading a book by himself. Well, there was someone else theres, but they looked to be asleep. His eyes looked like hers back then... She stood in place for maybe a minute or two before taking slow steps. She stuck out like a sore thumb, her metal armor with pink and black cloth bits, that was also a tad on the risque side, but despite that she was a fairly pretty person. A nice face despite having little emotion and it usually being sadness if anything, pale skin, full lips, a decent figure, long silky hair the color of midnight, and grey eyes that looked so sad and alluring. She sat on the bench of the table he was at, sitting about a foot and a half away, but sitting on her knees and looking to him with that sorrowful yet curious gaze as she faced him. "What are you reading..?" She would ask softly once he would look up from his book.

User Image
User Image

User Image

Accompanied by: A boy with a book.... He looks interesting... | Location: Cafeteria with a lot of people. | Themesong: mErcy

Anxious Friend

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

You see her
when you close your eyes
Maybe
Everything
you touch surely dies

кαɪ ɗαмαɢαтϲнɪ

συтƒιт xo

⊰☠⊱════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Kai scanned the words on the book in front of him. He glanced up though as he saw Adrestea approaching him slowly. Kai was actually a bit surprised the shy girl had come up to the table he had been sitting at. She watched her sit down and looked back down to the book he was reading. It was the only thing that the asylum had actually let him keep, and it looked quite boring and plain. The book was about the history of asylums in the world, but that didn't stop Kai from looking over the small stories inside. He followed her eyes back down to the book in his hands and set it on the table.

Sliding it over to the girl across from him he smiled a bit and said "Here you can see it if you want to." Kai glanced over to another new face that seemed to be looking at him. He watched curiously as the girl in armor made her way towards him. Kai wasn't really used to the attention and wondered if his book attracted attention. Glancing at the object that he had slid to Adrestea, Kai wondered if he should have just read in his room. He heard the mysterious new girl sit next to him and looked back over to her as she asked what he had been reading.

Kai shrugged at the question and answered "A history of asylums in the world..." He knew that the book branded him as different in the asylum full of crazies. Kai pulled the book to the middle of the three and flipped to a page of old asylum blueprints. "This is what usually interests me..." He said pointing out some of the interesting pictures. They particularly interested him because he knew that some of the layouts were similar to the asylum that they were in at the time. That was why Kai hid it whenever he was finished reading the book, he knew if the guards ever saw him looking interested in the blueprints the book would be taken away.

He looked around to make sure that none of the men standing guard could see the different building plans before feeling comfortable. Kai glanced at the two girls before flipping the pages again. He landed on a page with some more pictures, but this time a view of the buildings from the outside. Kai just shrugged and continued to read listening for any type of reply from either of the two girls.

Who am I with?: Adrestea and Freya
What am I thinking?: ....

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⊰☠⊱

{OOC: I'll post for Akae after Roseflower52 has posted for Roxanne :3 }
Preathea

_KrAeHeSoUnDsLiKeClAiRe_

User Image

Familiar Dabbler

User Image
Roxanne Scott
Call me Roxie
Just turned Fifteen
As a matter of fact, I do see dead people

You're in my world now, not your world. . .

'Dip s**t,' Roxie mentally sneered as Adrestea stumbled over her question. Oh, how she'd love in introduce the little blood sucker to her Friends. It's been so long since they had a proper playmate--but no, she couldn't do that. Not here and not yet. The man--still waiting at the head of the table, invisible to all but the young psychic--let out a raspy sigh. Roxanne agreed: this was getting boring. Adrestea was leaving, the boys were dull as dirt, and fun as it was wind Akae up she couldn't keep it up for long, least her cover be blown. From the corner of her eye, she saw another boy and girl, slightly older than herself, leaving the cafeteria. They were going to see why the girl was screaming, and Roxie saw no reason why she shouldn't join them.

"I'm gonna make sure she's okay," she announced, tucking her last two apples away for later. "It was nice to meet you, and I really am sorry," she added sweetly, sincerity in every word. Stacking her dirty tray with the others, she left the large room, catching up to the others soon after.

"Whoa!" she exclaimed, as if surprise to find them there. "Um, hey, I'm Roxie," she offered a small and slightly shy smile. "I was just--well that girl was screaming, you know, and I want to know if she's okay. She a friend of yours?" Like Akea, their thoughts reveled some interesting information. The girl, Renya, was an elemental, while the boy--

Her stomach gave a strange flutter. She'd only felt like this once before, but the hated memory was still fresh and clear in her mind. Nervous. This boy made her nervous. He possessed a demon (or the demon possessed him. However you wanted to look at it). With his upbringing, he might notice what others missed, and she was positive her ability to control spirited wouldn't work on this "Kaghnder." Nikolas could be an ally, if she played her cards right, but as far as the raven was concerned, he was on the List. As the wise man once said: better safe than sorry.

. . .and I've got friends on the other side.

User Image
I'm in The Cafeteria---Hallway
With Alexander Matsku, Adrestea Eneas, Kenji and Akae Misaki---Reyna Foster & Nikolas Copperstone
And I'm bored, but this could be fun
OOC: Suzume will be up in a bit.
Outfit choice #2
rpugh32
AkiDika
Preathea
--raphael_kitten--
Sam366

Intellectual Loiterer

20,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Bookworm 100
  • Space Blob Recruit 50
User Image
𝔄𝔡𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔞

Adrestea was surprised, pleasantly so, when Kai pushed the book toward her and spoke. She gave a small smile in response and looked down at the pages before her. It was… strange, to say the least. From the people she’d heard raving about books, she’d gotten the impression that the ones people read in earnest were stories, or at least consisted of stories, that were fictional. But this book seemed to be full of facts more than stories. It wasn’t at all what she had been expecting.

That wasn’t to say that she wasn’t interested. It seemed to be tracing the history of asylums. She flipped the page and chuckled as it was describing early asylums. It had the basic gist of them correct, but Adrestea knew the details that it claimed to be fact were, in fact, quite inaccurate. She’d seen some of the asylums it described being built; she’d walked the halls thinking it was safer. Never before, however, had they accepted her edict that she could not sustain herself on anything but blood.

Lost in the words before her and her own memories, Adrestea did not notice the other presence join them until the girl spoke. Jumping slightly, she looked up. A girl that she’d never seen before had taken a seat on the bench next to Kai. Well… next to was being generous; the girl seemed almost as cautious as Adrestea herself.

“This is what usually interests me…” Adrestea looked, intrigued, at the page that Kai had flipped to. It detailed the plan of an asylum that Adrestea didn’t recognize. It was… surprising similar to the place they found themselves in. Looking up at the white haired boy, Adrestea opened her mouth to speak. She shut it quickly before looking over to the guards standing around the room. It wasn’t safe. This book could get everyone in the room in trouble.

“Kai…” she spoke softly, trying to keep the conversation low, “I do hope you’re very careful with this book… if someone… if the wrong person were to know you had this book, you could get into so much trouble.” There were so many things that could go wrong with him possessing this book. The least of it being, that if someone found out and reported it the book would be confiscated. He could be punished in any number of ways, he could be dragged into a plot against the asylum and simply be killed. She didn’t know the boy well, but that didn’t mean she wished for him to be in trouble. And showing these plans to her was one thing… she knew she would never tell anyone about this book willingly, but the girl in armor. They didn’t even know her name. It was possible, of course, that Kai knew the girl better than she did, but Adrestea didn’t even have a vague familiarization with the girl, whose scent was uncomfortably situated between Roxanne’s and Nik’s.

She reached out to hastily turn the pages back to text, but hesitated. Her curiosity was peeking out; she wanted to look more closely at the plans. To find out where they differed. Not to escape, of course. She had come into this place willingly and she wasn’t planning on leaving anytime soon. She just wanted to know… Biting a lip, she let her hand fall with a sigh. There was no harm in it, so long as the other girl didn’t say anything to others.

User Image

h, this ight is too ong.
ave no trength to go on.
o more ain; I'm loating way.

Familiar Dabbler

User Image
Suzume Catcher

Hiya, I'm Suzy
I swear, I don't belong here, someone listen, please!
I'm only ten

Float on to the painted sky, where dreams will be unified, as I'm swept inside. . .

Suzume slapped a hand over her mouth, muffling the startled squeak that threatened to escape when Iris suddenly leaped off her bed and looked under it. The girl had longish blue hair, and seemed to be the same age as Suzy's sister, Farrow. With mounting dread, she watched her search the two closets before taking a small step in the ten year old's direction. 'Nobody's here!' she wanted to yell (even though it'd be very counterproductive). She was huddled against the wall now, shaking uncontrollably, clutching her notebook and pen in one hand and covering her head with the other. Her chest hurt, it was getting harder to breath, and she let out a choked sob. The crazy girl was right in front of her now, leaning down, and Suzy knew--just knew--she wouldn't have a human face. No, she'd be a monsters. The monsters were everywhere; to everyone else, they looked like people, but Suzume knew better. No one believed her, said they weren't real, it's only in her head. 'But they are,' she screwed her amethyst eyes shut. 'They are they are they are they are they are they are they----'

"Hello? My names Iris. What's yours?"

Tentatively, she cracked on eye open and peered out. The teen the crouching down, blue hair draped over one shoulder. Suzy flinched back when she held her hand out, but Iris wasn't trying to grab her. Instead, she smiled sweetly and spoke kindly. Still, Suzy hesitated. It could be a trap. That's what monsters in stories did, tricked little children into going under the bed so they could gobble them up. 'But she's not under the bed,' she realized, 'You are.' Did that mean it was okay? By story logic, it did, and that was good enough for Suzume.

"Suzy," she said softly, letting the older girl help her out into the open. Standing at her full height, she wasn't much bigger than an eight year old. Her white long sleeved shirt and matching knee length skirt were streaked with dust, and her purple curls could do with a good brushing. There were bags under her eyes; it'd been a week since she had a decent nights sleep. She looked down, across the room, anywhere but the girl. "I'm sorry!" she blurted out. "I wasn't spying, I didn't mean to listen! Please don't be mad," she ended on a whimper, braced for some sort of attack.

. . .where butterflies never die.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm in Dorm room #8
With Iris Kamchatka
And I'm terrified
OOC:
Outfit choice #3
--raphael_kitten--

Jeering Genius

9,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
ӻɾξϒѦ
==========================================================
For a ɗ ҽ α ɗ girl...

User Image

Freya tilted her head a little as she put the book where the three of them could see. It's then that she realized the girl was not asleep. She looked to her and after looking at her red eyes and bowed her head politly before turning her attention to the pages of the book he had. While they were looking at the blueprints and the girl getting upset, she couldn't make sense of them very easily. She looked back and fourth between Kai and Adrestea. she looked back down to the book and tilted her head again. "Reading and knowing about something shouldn't be a bother ....Is this book a bad thing then?" She asked softly before having an idea and turning to Kai. Neither knew of what she could do and she was a complete stranger, but it could come in handy for him. And maybe even allow a solid relationship to form. Maybe not as friends, per say, but neutral acquaintances at the very least. She brought her hand up, pointing to herself. "It's important to you? Would you like me to hide it when you aren't using it? I know where no one will find it." She told him and looked to the book again. She didn't understand the pictures, but if it was something precious to someone then she would like to help protect it. "I do not quite understand why it is bad, but if it's important and in danger of being taken, I'd like to help..." She had said her thoughts aloud without thinking about it but simply looked up to him for a yes or no. Then she seemed to remember something and blinked before bowing her head. "Ah..... I've been rude. Sorry. My name is Freya... I'm sorry." She had thought that she had offended both of them by not introducing herself, shrinking back a little.

User Image
User Image

User Image

Accompanied by: A boy with a book and a girl with red eyes.... He looks interesting... And she looks like a doll. | Location: Cafeteria with a lot of people. | Themesong: mErcy

Anxious Friend

6,725 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

You see her
when you close your eyes
Maybe
Everything
you touch surely dies

кαɪ ɗαмαɢαтϲнɪ

συтƒιт xo

Kai turned at Adrestea's quiet voice. He listened to what she said and smiled a bit. "Don't worry I'm not going to do anything stupid." Kai said to the girl. He hoped to reassure her that he wasn't planning on any mass breakout or anything. Kai was just interested in buildings, and it was just a coincidence that some of the plans looked like the school's. He saw Andrestea reach out almost as if to turn the page of the book. Kai saw though as she dropped her had with a sigh and turned away from her as the other girl spoke up. He shrugged at her question and said "Not necessarily..."

Kai knew it could be bad though if anyone tried to use it for the wrong reasons. He knew though that he would burn it before he would let anyone else try to steal it. Kai had found the plans shortly after they had allowed him to have the book and made the decision there and then to burn it if anyone tried to take it. Even though he didn't like the thought of fire, Kai knew that it would be for the better. He tuned back into the conversation he was in though at the new girl's voice. Kai turned to her with a small smile and replied "Yeah I think that would be cool! It would really help a lot actually!"

He knew if she hid the book and kept it safe somewhere they wouldn't have to really worry about it being stolen. Kai was also grateful that this new girl was being so friendly and helpful. He smiled again at her words and nodded when she said her name. Kai put the name into his mind and said "It's nice to meet you Freya. I'm Kai and this is Adrestea." He gestured towards the white haired vampire across from him not really sure if she had wanted to introduce herself. Kai smiled at Freya again and waited for any reply from any of the girls at his table.

Who am I with?: Adrestea and Freya
What am I thinking?: ....

{OOC: Ah! I'll post for Akae in a little bit! XD }
Preathea

_KrAeHeSoUnDsLiKeClAiRe_

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items