I don't Role Play! 0.023809523809524 2.4% [ 1 ]
Total Votes:[ 42 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

10,225 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User Image
Jude smiled and lifted the lid to show her the treats she had made, all pop culture or video games themed. "I have Olaf ice cream sundaes, gummy legos, toffee oatmeal wookie cookies, deadpool maple cupcakes, grape lumpy space princess lollipops, and breaking bad blue raspberry glass candy." She said, letting her choose from the array. "I've played a couple games with Cry, Minx, Pewds, Markiplier and even the Smosh Games crew. They're a lot of fun to play with." She added, setting the tray down before taking a seat a little distance away from her to not invade her space.

"Do you play any games? I could set up some servers and we could play together after classes and on weekends!" Jude smiled, pushing her grey hair back from her face. "Sorry if I'm scaring you for talking a lot. This is my first time outside of my home since I was born because of my abilities. I've been trying to control them but they still get a little out of control sometimes..." She admitted, rubbing her sleeved arm. Jude hoped she wasn't scaring this girl, she really wanted a friend that wasn't just a random screen name over the internet in gaming.

Hearing a new voice, she looked up and smiled. "I don't mind. You can have some treats too if you want. I kinda made too much this morning." Jude let out a nervous laugh, sitting back in her chair but giving Eren room to become a little more comfortable. Scaring anyone wasn't on her agenda, not planned anyways. That would be more fun with the oculus rift.

Where: Cafeteria
With: Eren & new boy
Feeling: A bit overly excited and nervous
Eri Oana

Anxious Rabbit

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▄▄▄▄▄▄ .H E A R T. _ .O F. _ .A. _ .L I O N. _ .B O D Y. _ .O F. _ .A. _.L A M B. ▄▄▄▄▄▄

────────────────────────────────────── ──────────────────

CAFETERIA _ JUDE &&A GUY _ CAUTIOUS, NERVOUS, AMUSED, HAPPY _ DO THEY PLAY VIDEO GAMES TOO? _ OUTFIT

Eren's eyes began to sparkle with interest in the pop culture and video game themed sweets. She listened carefully as Jude named each sweet she had made, naming the theme with it. Although, when she said Olaf, Deadpool, and Lumpy Space Princess a smile was placed onto the girl's face. Even if her happy expression wasn't seen the aura around her seemed to change from the little distant feeling to a rather more relaxed feeling. Her eyes glanced upwards when the girl began to tell her how she played a couple games with Cry, Minx, Pewds, Markiplier, and even the Smosh Games crew. "R-Really? That's awesome!" Forgetting her situation, she felt herself be a little more open quicker due to someone knowing about them. Looking back down, she grabbed a cupcake, lollipop, and a Olaf ice cream sundae. Honestly, she'd grab a lot more but she couldn't be stingy with sweets with someone she just met.

Setting down the items, her attention was brought back towards Jude when she asked if she played any games as well. She actually and finally met someone outside of her computer who also played video games. "I-I do actually.. I have a gaming laptop in my room," She answered, smiling behind her mask. Taking a hold of the lollipop, she slipped it under the mask and placed it into her mouth and hummed softly and silently to herself. Glancing over towards Jude as she apologized, she shook her head as to say no to her for scaring her. She knew it was unintentional for the girl to, it happened to everyone, or at least that's what she thought. Eren looked over towards a male when he suddenly came up and spoke, agreeing with loving Cry and Pewds. Not saying anymore, she continued to enjoy the lollipop in silence and made sure her mask wouldn't go up as she was doing do.

darkqueenie

Nathan Belmont

Wealthy Genius

5,675 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

User Image

Nathan pulled out an Alien Ware computer from his backpack as he sat down. "Smosh Games you say David Moss is an old friend." Nathan turned the computer toward the black haired girl and showed he the screen. He was online on GTA V showing that Smosh was in a game. "Yeah I play with them sometimes, but I've never gotten on with PewDiePie no matter how hard I try." Nathan put the laptop back in his back. "So you guys new here?"
Eri Oana

darkqueenie

Kawaii Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
N E R O TERRIN
Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Out Of Cookies XD you're lonely, i'm lonely, lets be lonely together!Who I'm With Lazarus Where I'm At Outside, by a tree

════════════════════════════════════
════════════════════════════════════════

Dark circles under his big yellow tinged eyes where a common trait for Nero. He assumed his parents also had that trait, but who was to say. Shifters rarely kept pictures of themselves, since they where always changing. With a great yawn, which Nero tried to cover his his hand, the frail looking guy walked around the school. He was a frail looking thing, pale as a vampire and skinny as a model. He wore a pair of bright red skinny jeans and a plain black top. He had on a rainbow belt with a pac-man belt buckle. His things had already been put in his room and he was mostly just wondering around.he had fiery red hair and cute pair of fangs, not for sucking blood obviously. His pointed ears where pierced with 8 earrings and on his fingers where 3 different silver rings on each hand.

On his stroll he noticed a cray looking guy leaning against a tree. At first glance the guy looked like he was ready to pounce on an unsuspecting victim. But upon closer investigation, Nero could tell the guy was juts a tad nervous, or maybe very nervous. Who could say really. Thinking it would be fun to tease the young, not so scary, guy, Nero decided to sneak up on him. His lips curled into a grin as he silently made his way around the tree, not standing on the opposite side of the guy. Nero stood at about 5"7, a little on the short side, in his true form. With a soft giggle he reached around the tree, grabbing the guys shoulders with his long skinny fingers. "Boo!" He shouted, his voice a little on the higher side for a guy. He just smiled holding back his laughter.

princeship

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
ATTENTION

*knocks on screen* Everybody stop to pay attention to this? Good! My computer and Gaia hate each other, so I haven't been as consistent with my job as I normally am. I want to advertise the OOC Thread! It can be both useful and fun, and I want all of you to take advantage of it! Thank you for reading! I hope everyone is having fun! heart

Dapper Codger

User ImageUser Image
                                                          it's freedom & passion !!
                                                          xxA GOD FORSAKEN SENSE OF FASHION xA GOD FORSAKEN SENSE OF FASHION

Chez gently smiled at Torra though he was fairly certain the other couldn’t see it. It was clear that he was painfully shy, though he didn’t believe that it was something to apologize for. People were different with different strengths and weaknesses, that was just a fact of life. The girl mentioned that she had been told that she didn’t speak well with others either. Well, she certainly had him fooled. Then again, what did he know? He had never been particularly shy nor did had he been told that he has issues talking to people. The closest thing he had to shyness was his introverted nature, and those traits were more distant cousins than identical twins. He simply nodded in agreement with the girl.

He studied the picture Annaliese held up, eyes darting from mother to father as she pointed to them. “They look nice. So you’re part fey then? I haven’t met many fey, or half fey for that point. Besides this school I really don’t get out much in the...different community.” Fey weren’t generally drawn to the desert landscape of New Mexico, nevertheless the small part of it he called home. In fact, very few were drawn to that area which was probably for the best in their case. His family wasn’t the only wendigos around.

“What about you Torra?” he asked, still curious about the clothes. He could be due to his shyness but it had to be hot wearing all of them. Plus, the question bought him time to figure out how and when he shared what he was. It was always a crapshoot when he told, never being able to predict the reaction he’d get. Really though, he didn’t see why someone would be scared. Hunting, butchering, and cooking (even if he enjoyed it) versus free food was a no brainer, not to mention he needed to use a cane to walk. If anything, he was a danger more to himself than anyone else. Still, he felt the need to choose the words carefully.

MistressxOfxMadness

Raina1111

OUTSIDE CALM | CAREFUL ANNALIESE & TORRA CLOTHES MUSIC 93%
                                                        User Image

Pure-hearted Tamer

25,925 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
User Image
Torra Tate
Don't Call Him A Disco Ball

Sticks and Stones can break my bones...

Torra quickly ducked his head to avoid the girl's gaze. 'Maybe I shouldn't have talked to people! They'll find out and they'll hate me! They'll hate me and they'll laugh at me and call me names! They might even beat me up! No! I don't want that to happen again!' At that point Torra mentally slapped himself back into reality and realized he was shaking like a leaf. He had to remember what his mother said. 'Different places teach different things.' The girl then introduced herself as Annaliese. "What a pretty name..." He said silently, then immediately shot his head up when she pulled out a picture. He leaned a bit closer to get a better look. "I have a picture of my parents, but it's in my dorm room." He sighed, he really wanted to share pictures too. He looked at Chez when he asked him a question, not even noticing he was no longer trying to hide. "I'm a vampire mix. My Mother is a True Breed, while my Father was a Human wizard. She had to turn him so they could live together, then I was born many years later. What about you Chez? Does it have anything to do with why you have a cane?" Torra was actually very observant, catching many a person off guard because they thought he was to busy hiding himself to really pay attention.

...And Words will also hurt me

Mood: Nervous, Terrified - Less nervous, Happy, Curious
Company: Annaliese, Chez
Thoughts: I don't know these people. I shouldn't believe they have learned the same as others.
Torra's Tunes: Pompeii - Bastille
Out Of Candy: *hits post with stick* I was okay with my other posts, but I'm sorry for this one. This is my bad post.

MistressxOfxMadness

miss tragicomedy

Star

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The latest craze of the dance floor days
is right here in my pocket

"Glamour?" Ciel inquired, watching the girl's fingernails swap shades. "Well I guess that makes sense actually," she stated, making the connection between "glamour" and "nail polish", "Are you able to do it to your whole body too? Like take on my whole shape and look just like me? Would your claws be as sharp as mine and everything?? Could you turn into, like, a giraffe if you wanted to?" The questions came out as rapidfire curiosity, but Ciel's mind was whirring with possibilities. If that's only a small power for her, and everybody at this school possesses even half that kind of talent...am I really even considered "gifted"? Should I really be here? These insecurities tumbled around in her mind for a moment before she realized something and popped right out of it, "Oh my gosh! I haven't even told you my name yet! It's Ciel. Just think of saying the letters "C" and "L" one after the other." With that, Ciel hoisted her sunny yellow suitcase out of the dust and patted it off, leaving a brief snippet of time for the girl to answer any one of the prompts she had just fired off.

There are things that can give you wings
but I'll give you a rocket

Song stuck in her head: Dixie Biscuits - Tape Five

Glo-beaaar

Quote:

Quote:

ooc:

Dapper Codger

User ImageUser Image
                                                          it's freedom & passion !!
                                                          xxA GOD FORSAKEN SENSE OF FASHION xA GOD FORSAKEN SENSE OF FASHION

A vampire mix? That would explain the clothing. Chez thought, by some miracle managed to be grounded enough to not make a corresponding facial expression. It seemed that they had broken through some part of Torra’s shell and it’d be a shame to lose that progress due to having a full and silent conversation with himself, expressions included. Well, he really couldn’t say ‘they,’ since it was Annaliese’s photo that got him to look up. Either way, he was glad the other wasn’t nervous like before.

He glanced at the cane when it was mentioned, letting out a short, airy laugh. “No, that is due to my sister trying to run away and not taking me with her. She accidently ran me over with a pickup truck.” he started lightly, as if being run over by a sibling was the punchline to a joke. In a sense it was, becoming more of a family joke since neither held any ill will. He paused for a moment before continuing. “I’m a wendigo, through and through. Though I’m pretty sure there’s human somewhere in the ancestry, at least according to my grandma...I think. She’s kinda hard to understand.”

He cut himself short to avoid rambling on, a habit of his when he was nervous. Luckily it was the only thing he tended to do during conversations, only sweating and shaking when trapped in a group or, god forbid, having to do public speaking. He watched the two carefully, trying to judge reactions before giving up. He was never good at guessing them anyway. “Is it you guys’ first year here?” He didn't have an overly successful record in changing the subject, but he was sure it had to be higher than his guessing reactions record if he actually kept track.

MistressxOfxMadness

Raina1111

OUTSIDE SLIGHTLY NERVOUS ANNALIESE & TORRA CLOTHES MUSIC 93%
                                                        User Image

Dapper Genius

User Image
Minerva Spiritum
"I don't want anyone to come near me...

Minerva stood outside the gates of the academy for who knows how long, trying to summon up enough courage to walk inside. The girl could already feel her insides being pulled in all directions from nerves, allowing a few spectres to fight for control over her. She gulped, taking in a deep breath to try and rid the feeling, while muttering, "Not now," in an assertive whisper, though it came out as more of a plea. Blue eyes closed as she gathered her thoughts, before sighing and taking shaky steps forward...

... After eventually gathering her necessities including her dorm key and a pile of papers to look through, Minerva decided to take a tour around campus as she looked for her dorm. Two sapphire pools glanced around her surroundings as she made her way silently through the school, her dorm key in her hand. Sure, she was slightly bored, but she was used to having to occupy herself. The girl could feel her insides being pulled again, this time with more sharp force and accompanied by a dull headache. Her breaths slowly became shallower, though she tried not to draw attention to herself. Minerva had no idea how to control the spirits from taking over, but she could detect the signs, which worried her even more. The most she could do was scream in her head to "Go away!" , which she whispered sharply under her breath, earning a few confuse glances from passersby.

She didn't realise she was outside until she felt a cool breeze blow through her caramel locks, and leaned against a cold structure beside her: a doorway leading to an area with a tree in the centre. The poor girl wished her parents were here, then remembered how her parents actually behaved around her and realised they would be of no use. No, she wanted her grandmother here, to help her out with this spirit thing, but the only chance of talking to her would be if she gave in to these things tugging at her soul. "I'm getting sick of this..." she spat. She slumped against the doorway, her backpack acting as a cushion between her body and the cold surface, and her eyes glanced up to spot a healthy-sized group of students gathered around the tree. "Great," she mumbled. "People..."

But, she reminded herself, she would have to talk to people eventually. So she would have to swallow her fear and introduce herself. After all, she guessed they were all doing the same and familiarising themselves with each other. "Alright," she breathed, before standing up straight. "Let's do this..."

Whether it was the sudden determination trickling through her veins, or her change in posture or something, something caused Minerva to pause after a few steps, leaving her frozen inbetween the group and the door. Her eyes glazed over into a dazzling silver, before bells chimed inside her body and soul through her ears, as her gut suddenly twisted, signalling a spirit starting to take over. "......" The girl was motionless for a few long moments, before she fell forward as if something pushed her from behind. Caramel strands poured across the grass of the area as Minerva lay on the grass, head-first into the ground. She probably has a huge gash on her forehead now from the fall, but 'she' isn't exactly Minerva right now.

"... because I don't know who they're approaching."

場所 (Location): Outside, near tree
同伴 (Company): Nobody (yet) wink
漫画の外 (OutsideOfComic): Crappy first post is... well, crappy gonk Why I made my character faint before any interaction, I have nooooo idea xp
洋服 (Outfit): First Day Blues...

Enduring Explorer

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Somy Ium

Where am I: School Grounds
Who am I with: Girl lying on the gound?
How am I doing: Curious!
Tune in: 追憶

""

Slowly approaching the boy looking fairly anxious, Somy came to a stop. Although he looked normal, Somy felt an odd and slightly uncomfortable sensation. And with that the girl lightly rubbed her eyes and turned away. As the wind blew nice and cool breeze in a very gentle manner which kept Somy awake, the Scientific Mage almost aimlessly wandered around the school campus. With all of Somy's wandering, the girl eventually found herself by a group of students conversing by a tree. Scanning lazily across, Somy noticed that another student, a female student was all by herself.. On the ground. The girl tilted her head slightly to the right, curious on why the female student was on the ground like that. Was she asleep? Did Somy find someone that enjoyed sleeping or taking a nap as much as she did? With every step that Somy took she because more excited, more curious, and more awake.

Upon reaching the girl. Somy's curiosity was at her peak, but at the same time she felt slightly cautious about approaching the girl. During her travels Somy saw things that would make most people sick. Humans and other races betraying each other. Killing each other for the sake of 'survival.' As smart as Somy was, she never really understood why everyone acted like that. Somy, standing right in front of the girl lying on the ground crouched down and began to observe the girl. The girl had such pretty Caramel coloured hair. Further continuing her observation, she felt an odd presence, as if that presence didn't belong to the girl. Somy slowly reached out and tapped the girl on the shoulder. "Excuse me. Are you sleeping?" she asked.

""

(())

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Avalon KnightRider

"I need to survive...

As she walked through the gates of this new unusual school Avalon heart raced. she was wondering if she would make any friends here
I'm always alone and left behind she thought to her self. Avalon looked all around her and took in the beauty of the school, she felt uneasy but the school had and unusual sense of home, she knew she would like it here.

"Dorm A4" she said to herself and started walking towards her dorm, "I wonder who my roommate is, i hope she'll like me"

It was easy to find the dorms, she just followed the mass of girls giggling. once at her room she looks for her bed and she sees that she room mate already took the one beside the bed, so she place her items the one near the wall. she sets everything neatly on the table and organizes her drawer till everything feels right. soon she is finished and heads out to see what or who she can find. she walks through the gardens admiring the many different flowers there and makes a metal note of thanking the gardener. Avalon stops and sits on a bench near by and simply looking and taking in her surroundings.

Avalon felt the wind swirling around her and ruffling her already disheveled hair. she heard the other students laughter from jokes and joy they shared. she smelt the many different roses and flowers all around her. suddenly she jolted up her eyes wide, she realized that she had sat there for an hour, she owed it to herself to make friends so then came to a resolve.

Avalon got up and started walking soon saw a group of people sitting under a tree. Avalon walk towards them her heart steadily raising. she soon was in front of them and stuttered

" H-Hello my name is Avalon, I-I'm new here, can i sit here i have no other people I feel comfortable to talk too. I-I's alright if I'm not allowed too"

her face was getting as bright red as a tomato. realizing that she may have been to forward. waiting for an answer she looked at the ground and played with her hands. What have I done, I'm such and idiot.

...But I feel so weak

Location- Under a tree
Mood- calm, blissful, happy-nervous,frightened, embarrassed
Company- Annaliese, Chez, Torra
Thoughts- I'm so stupid for doing this, i should'nt have come here. what do i do, how to i redeem myself.
Out Of Comic- sorry guys this is my very first role play meaning this would be my very first post for a role play.

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image
Lilyan Marsiella Serrate

The fairies went from the world, dear,
Because men's hearts grew cold...

Lilyan thought to herself about the challenge that would be, and with a determined nod she slowly but surely made herself into an almost complete replica of Ciel, it would almost be as if Ciel were to look into a mirror, and Lilyan giggled, a sound which definitely sounded like her own voice. "This is probably the hardest to do, and it drains the most energy, usually I stick to just y'know, changing my hair colour and eye colour and nail colour. Simple things like that," she commented, shaking her head and suddenly the fae was herself again, complete with orange hair that look slightly tainted green, complete with iridescent wings. "Anyway, would you like some help getting up to your room, I need to go to mine too!" she asked excitedly, wanting to spend more time with het new friend.

...And only the eyes of children see
What is hidden from the old

Where: Outside the Academy
Who: Ciel
Clothing: Pretty in pink
Music: If the world should end.

Delavie

Kawaii Man-Lover

9,250 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
User Image
N E R O TERRIN
Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Out Of Cookies Click for original body!Who I'm With StrangersWhere I'm At Outside, by a tree

After the encounter with the strange guy Nero decided to walk around a bit more. He wondered if maybe he creepy appearance was causing people to ignore him. He scratched his cheek with his long finger nail and decided it was time for a change. He went behind the school and waited till there was no one around. He then began to change shape until he turned into a girl with soft brown hair and big eyes. He reached into the back pocket of his red skinny jeans and pulled out a glasses case. Inside the glasses case was a pair of none prescription brown glasses. He then put them on to complete the look. He still wore his black top and jeans, but his body was now a 16 year old girls.

Walking out behind the school he decided to see if anyone else would like to chat. By a tree he saw a fainted girl and another girl. They seemed like good targets to chat so he walked over as fast as he could. He got there just as the purple haired girl tapped the fainted girl on the shoulder. He walked up behind the purple girl and began to speak. "What happened?" He asked in a soft higher pitched voice. He held his body like a woman would, bring his hand up to his lips. He really was concerned for the girl. "Should we bring her to the nurse?" He asked in a cutesy manner. The girl he was currently copying was one of his old classmates. She had been a very kind girl bu was quite shy and also a push over.

PokeDotKeyblade

EnviousVoid

Enduring Explorer

8,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
User Image
Somy Ium

Where am I: School Grounds
Who am I with: Two girls
How am I doing: Curious!?
Tune in: 追憶

""

As Somy waited for the girl on the ground to respon, she turned her head to see another girl ask a question on whether the girl on the ground was alright. Somy blinked sleepily as she shifted her head slowly between the girl who was standing and the girl lying on the ground. After a minute or so of head turning, Somy slowly stood up with a stretch of her arms, as if she just woke up from a night's rest. Somy looked at the girl on the ground one more time before turning her full attention to the girl standing. Somy felt a strange aura about the girl. It felt like a lot of the students had auras that Somy was not familiar with. Rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand Somy continued to observe the girl staring at her figure up and down. Something was definitely off about her.. but Somy couldn't figure out what.

One more slow eye rub, Somy turned her head to the girl on the ground once again. "My name is Somy, Somy Ium." The Scientific Mage said with a sleepy smile. Hearing the girl ask whether if they should bring the girl on the ground to the nurse's office made the Scientific Mage gave a small nod, crouching down and carried the girl on the ground up bridal style. Holding on to girl, Somy looked around, turing around left and right. "Where is the Nurse office?" Somy asked.

""

(())

Le voleur dombre

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items