Welcome to Gaia! ::

AMANDEA NEKO-SAMA
*amandea nodded* hey aria........thanks for coming all the way hear with me your a true friend........okay enough of the mushy lets go*amandea jumped several lazers and then the rest* ya commin'? 3nodding
*Sees them Jumping LAzers*"Looks like fun!"*She stated weaving Through them*"Need help?"*She said making it across woth Aria on her back*
*AMANDEA TURNS AROUND*WHA- when did you get here? oh well are you even inrolled ? aria hurry up your taking to long
Aria jumped in between the lasers and made it to the center "no your the one thats is takeing to long" she said looking back at Amandea
grrrr you get on my nerves sometimes ya know and were you listenin' when i said thanks for coming with me scream stare stand back i can only enter the rest of the way here hold this*amandea said handing aria her sword* and whatever you hear dont follow me stare i need to go alone.......((hurry and post i have 5 mins left))
"fine fine calm down will you" Aria said takeing the sword
name: Erinu
student/techer: Student
grade:11
what r u: Half wolf(like always)
clubs: Martial arts,kendo,etc
hates: preps,depressing movies,slasher movies,
likes: Funny movies,anime,fighting,swords,japan,hanging with friends.
apperince: Look at avi
dorm#/were u live: Erinu has dorm #9 but a lot of times just camps out.
Erinu-The-Warrior
name: Erinu
student/techer: Student
grade:11
what r u: Half wolf(like always)
clubs: Martial arts,kendo,etc
hates: preps,depressing movies,slasher movies,
likes: Funny movies,anime,fighting,swords,japan,hanging with friends.
apperince: Look at avi
dorm#/were u live: Erinu has dorm #9 but a lot of times just camps out.
((TOOK LONG ENUOGH))your in
Aria the Samurai Goddess
thanks*amandea saidwalking into the cave*boy its smaller than i remember*suddenly a small creature with a rather large knife came out of the shadows*holt who goes there none shall enter the cave of the snake*the small creature said with a shill voice*tis i amandea neko-samalet me enter goblinonly if thou past the test,let me cut your finger off if it grows back thou is whom she says*amandea agreed and held out her finger,the goblin quickly cut it off*HOLLY ******** HELL GOD DAMNIT THE ******** PAIN CURSE YOU DAMN DEMON scream scream scream *the goblin laughed*look thou is whom she says you may proceed*amandea punched the goblin in the gut*ooooowwwww beast *amandea moved on she finnaly got to the skin*good it is still here....*amandea looked at her hand the finger grew back*wow took long *she grabed the skin and ran twords the exit*
((i don't know whats going on so i'ma just gonna jump in...))Erinu walked into the school thru the front door.Her backpack slung over a shoulder and wearing long black pants and a fish net top(look at avi).
AMANDEA NEKO-SAMA
Aria the Samurai Goddess
thanks*amandea saidwalking into the cave*boy its smaller than i remember*suddenly a small creature with a rather large knife came out of the shadows*holt who goes there none shall enter the cave of the snake*the small creature said with a shill voice*tis i amandea neko-samalet me enter goblinonly if thou past the test,let me cut your finger off if it grows back thou is whom she says*amandea agreed and held out her finger,the goblin quickly cut it off*HOLLY ******** HELL GOD DAMNIT THE ******** PAIN CURSE YOU DAMN DEMON scream scream scream *the goblin laughed*look thou is whom she says you may proceed*amandea punched the goblin in the gut*ooooowwwww beast *amandea moved on she finnaly got to the skin*good it is still here....*amandea looked at her hand the finger grew back*wow took long *she grabed the skin and ran twords the exit*

Aria stood up "here you go" she said throwing the sword at Amandea and jumping off the ledge to the next and then to the ground
Asuka walked around campus "man I'm bored" she said sitting underneath a tree
*amandea caught the sword*thanks lets get outta hear or else we'll get traped*they ran out of the cave and down the mountain*wooh that was close* eek a shocked look came to amandeas face*gahh---*blood came out of amandeas chest like rain*gasp *amandea turned her head and saw Ragikie's disimembered body holding his sword*aria help*amandea managed to say quietly then she fell fowrad(sp?)*
Erinu sighed and walked to her locker.Silently she put her headphones on her wolf ears and put the rest of her stuff away.
Erinu-The-Warrior
((i don't know whats going on so i'ma just gonna jump in...))Erinu walked into the school thru the front door.Her backpack slung over a shoulder and wearing long black pants and a fish net top(look at avi).
*a small teacher with wide rim glasses came out of a class room*Oooo you scared me young lady what is your name((erinu tis not me tis a character i made up))mine is miss.yuragushi im the magic teacher
AMANDEA NEKO-SAMA
Erinu-The-Warrior
*a small teacher with wide rim glasses came out of a class room*Oooo you scared me young lady what is your name((erinu tis not me tis a character i made up))mine is miss.yuragushi im the magic teacher
Erinu smiled and took off her headphones.When she smiled she revealed many sharp K-9 teeth."Erinu"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff