Loyal Poster

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Loyal Poster

Loyal Poster

Buildings

Main Building: At the main building you will enroll in classes, find your schedule, and maybe hang inside the lounge. Not much is really inside the main building. You can find the vice principal office, or the principal office, or the counselor office.
Underground Offices: This is a small building built underground. It holds the student offices, and the student meeting rooms. It also contains a small lobby.
The Electives Building: This holds all the extra-curricular classes. Inside is the art room, and the choir room. It also has the practice stage and many more rooms.
Sully Library: The library is your average place. There are many secret passages in the library so be careful on what book you select.
Club Building: The club building is exactly the title. Almost all the clubs can be found inside this building!
Green Pastures: Green pastures is practically the school gardens. Located across a bridge, you can find all the green houses and things like. The Soden Green House is the most popular due to a student named Soden's hard work to throw together extravagant plants into one building.
Tree Village: Tree Village is actually a village in the trees. All the houses are connected on long bridges. Most tree houses are literaly made of sticks but some are more modern.
Neighboring Village: The neighboring village is actually a village that is close by to the school. This village is really called "Death Valley" but who would want to say that when going there?

If you want a specific building or thing added, just PM me saying what it is and maybe add a picture. I like all new things.

Loyal Poster

Dorms

Here we hold 2 Fraternities, 2 Sororities, 1 Apartment Building, 2 Co-Ed Dorm Buildings, 1 Teachers Apartment Buildings, and 1 Single Bedroom's Dorm Building.

Fraternities

ΑΦΩ ~ Alpha Phi Omega Fraternity
ΣΦΕ ~ Sigma Phi Epsilon Fraternity

Sororities

ΔΔΔ ~ Delta Delta Delta
ΑΧΩ ~ Alpha Chi Omega Sorority

Student Apartments

Seludan Apartments

Co-Ed Dorms

Wicomico Hall
Queen Anne's Hall

Teacher Apartments

Windell Apartments

Single Bedroom Dorm Building

Harrington Dorms

Loyal Poster

Clubs

Heres the list for clubs. Think of a club, PM it to me and I will add it.

Drama Club
Cheer
Student Council
Archery
Chess Club
Choir
Art Club
Camping Club
Adventure Club
Movie Club
Gamers Club
Book Club
Animal Club
Horseback riding Club
Fight Club
Defense Club[.color]

Loyal Poster

Schedules

All classes begin after breakfast. There would be the occasional assembly at the auditorium but we don't have to worry about that at this moment. We will be alternating from A and B schedule.

A Schedule
1st Period - English 101: 9:00 ~ 9:55
2nd Period - Theatre Class: 10:05 ~ 11:00
3rd Period - Computer 101: 12:10 ~ 1:05
Lunch - 1:10 ~ 2:00
4th Period - Foreign Language: 2:10 ~ 3:05
5th Period - Math 101: 3:15 ~ 4:10
Clubs - Whatever You Choose.

B Schedule
1st Period - Public Speaking : 9:00 ~ 9:55
2nd Period - Psychology 61: 10:05 ~ 11:00
3rd Period - Music Appreciation : 12:10 ~ 1:05
Lunch - 1:10 ~ 2:00
4th Period - Political Science 2: 2:10 ~ 3:05
5th Period - Art History 10: 3:15 ~ 4:10
Clubs - Whatever You Choose.

Clubs Lists are being discussed currently between me and a friend. If you have a certain club you are interested having on the board, PM me saying the club. Clubs for A schedule and B schedule are to be different so that you have a variety of friends here at Welington. Club ends when the club is done with all its tasks for the day or if a announcement is made to return to your dorms.

Loyal Poster

Profiles and Skeletons

Skeleton

[imgleft][/imgleft] No bigger than 250x250. If you need help sizing just ask me. [align=center]Document of Enrollment or Employment[/align]
Name:

Profiles

[imgleft][/imgleft]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]This person controls me[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2](Your user name)[/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]My name is[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]Nick Name[/u][/b]:[/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]I am a[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]Residency[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]People look at me as[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]I am at the age of[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]Powers[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]My gender is[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]Sexuality[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]I am in love with[/u][/b]:[/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]My best friend is[/u][/b]:[/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]Rivals[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]Relationship Status[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][b][u]I love[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]I hate[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]Personality[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][b][u]My Story[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]

[color=postingcolor1][b][u]My Companion[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]My room looks like[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]My Favorite Object[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]
[color=postingcolor1][b][u]My theme song[/u]:[/b][/color] [color=postingcolor2][/color]

I accept all genders! Transgenders, cross-dressers, people going through the "change", females, males, etc. I accept all sexualities too! I'm a very open and accepting person!

Loyal Poster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Follow the actual Gaia Rules ~ We don't wanna be banned right?
PG13 ~ We do have some kids role-playing here guys.
If you do have a scene that is about sex... Take it to the PMs or, Just time skip! ~ Preferable for everyone that its a time skip.
Make your posts at least two paragraphs. ~ So 5-6 sentences a paragraph. Alright?
Preferably only anime pictures for profiles. ~ You can use a human one... Just preferable that its a anime picture. It doesn't have to come off a tv show.
No real anime characters. ~ So that means you can go and say "Oh look! Dr. Stein!" And then use Dr. Stein as a character. You can use the picture, just not the actual character.
If you have questions, come to me about it. I love answering things.
If I am away, I will try to appoint someone while I am gone. ~ My schedule is tough because of school and my sisters work schedule also affects me getting on.
If you are to be gone for a long time, let me know. Also, get your character to a safe place as to not make everyone wait till you get back.
If you leave without telling me, the maximum amount of time I will let you go before contacting you is 4 days.
If you leave, don't ruin a scene. Just take your character and be like, "I'm out. Peace" or something.
Try to include everyone. If there is a huge area full of way to many characters, I can see how you can get lost in it all. So, take some time and tell people what happened or exit the scene.
When sending me your profile... If a teacher: "Its time to learn." If student: "Lets get this going." If vice principle or principle: "I don't like to suspend people." I know those are weird, but it shows me you have read the rules.
At the end of your profile, hit enter twice and then put the words, "Follow My Own Path" at the bottom. That also shows me you have read the rules.
You can have as many characters at you want. But please, don't get to carried away. As in, don't make to many that you can't keep up with them all.
You will have three warnings. After three warnings you will be suspended for a two days. After those two days, if you get three more warnings, you will be kicked. ~ That way you have a chance to come back!
No killing someones character. If they leave and they say yes, then you can. Otherwise, no.
If someone does something you don't like, talk it out. I don't need grudges literally being formed by the role-players. You can have rivalries with the characters, but don't take it all personally.
No god-modding. ~ Its just a standard rule. Normally I wouldn't go over it, but I've been seeing it more frequently these days...
You can cuss but don't go over board.
I shall add more rules if I see fit. If you have a rule you want on here, tell me and I might consider it.

Loyal Poster

You have a envelope! Who's it from? It's from the school you applied to! Which school is it? Oh my! Its from the prestigious school Fayden University. Hurry up and open it! It read....

Dear Student,
We enjoyed learning of your past. No matter how dark or light ones past was, we accept all students with open arms. We have all differnt races and people here and you would fit in well!
Inside this envelope you will find our rules and many other things you will need to live at our school! We hope you appreciate the acceptance and join our school pronto! We extend to you specifically a free scholarship to any courses you wish! May it be Fine Arts or Service, we welcome you here.
Sincerely,
The Fayden University Staff

Oh dear! Should you respond right away? The most prestigious school has just sent you a acceptance letter plus a scholarship! You must be very proud of yourself! Lets get to the nitty gritty inside this envelope then?

Loyal Poster

[ R E D A C T E D ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out