Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
)

"Ack! i'm..uhh..Jyuusan" he sat so straight his shirt almost ripped

(whoa.....food failure.. eek )

" Then welcome to the class", Said the teacher as the ruler became normal without any burn marks. " Class meet Jyuusan, he's new."

Sahara gave him a look that said sorry all over it.

( I don't know why I am starveing myself though, and it's 5:53 at night..... eek )

He just nodded and waved hi then looked at Sahara with an embarrased look on his face

(eat! quickly cook something or microwave it!)

Sahara smiled at him, and looked to the teacher that was stareing at her.

" This is no time for mingleing as boyfriend and girlfriend", he said walking over to her, " This is a class for alchemy only, now stop mingleing till after class!" He said his eye glowing red.

Sahara nodded scaredly.

( I don't think I can, I mean my mother just cooked hamburgers but I can't eat that, and Chips, which i don't really feal like haveing right now, I'm in the mood for McDonalds french fries though.)

His face seem to turn as red as a tomato from the teacher's comment that he pulled up his shirt to hide his redness

(Mmm....chips and fries.....and why cant you eat the hamburgers?)

Sahara looked straight ahead as if she had been frozen, She looked at the wall that was about 10 feet away.

( I'm almost Vegitarian, I can't eat Jello either.)

He stares at Sahara "Hey!...psst...you ok?...Sahara?"
(not eat jello?veggietarian?...hmm...suddenly i woulnt like being a veggietarian)
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

He just nodded and waved hi then looked at Sahara with an embarrased look on his face

(eat! quickly cook something or microwave it!)

Sahara smiled at him, and looked to the teacher that was stareing at her.

" This is no time for mingleing as boyfriend and girlfriend", he said walking over to her, " This is a class for alchemy only, now stop mingleing till after class!" He said his eye glowing red.

Sahara nodded scaredly.

( I don't think I can, I mean my mother just cooked hamburgers but I can't eat that, and Chips, which i don't really feal like haveing right now, I'm in the mood for McDonalds french fries though.)

His face seem to turn as red as a tomato from the teacher's comment that he pulled up his shirt to hide his redness

(Mmm....chips and fries.....and why cant you eat the hamburgers?)

Sahara looked straight ahead as if she had been frozen, She looked at the wall that was about 10 feet away.

( I'm almost Vegitarian, I can't eat Jello either.)

He stares at Sahara "Hey!...psst...you ok?...Sahara?"
(not eat jello?veggietarian?...hmm...suddenly i woulnt like being a veggietarian)

Sahara blinked from the minutes from not blinking, she looked quikly over to the teacher then to him, " I think."
( Well, I'm really picky on foods, I can eat McDonalds, because the hamburgers aren't real, I think they are Soy burgers.)

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
He looks over at the teacher and looks back at her.He takes out something from his pocket and puts it on her desk "Transportation dust....it'll be usefull for you..for me it doesnt work" he didnt really know why he handed her the trans. dust,he just did
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
He looks over at the teacher and looks back at her.He takes out something from his pocket and puts it on her desk "Transportation dust....it'll be usefull for you..for me it doesnt work" he didnt really know why he handed her the trans. dust,he just did

Sahara looked at the dust weirdly, " Why would I need this?"

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

"You'll know when the time comes" he smiles and he looks at a shadow infront of his which wasnt his.When he turns he looks at the teacher behind and and falls from from his seat startled
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

"You'll know when the time comes" he smiles and he looks at a shadow infront of his which wasnt his.When he turns he looks at the teacher behind and and falls from from his seat startled

Sahara quickly put the dust in her pocket, she looked over at the teacher terrified.

" Out with the both of ye", He said pulling them up from their chairs from thei collers of their shirts.

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

Sahara quickly put the dust in her pocket, she looked over at the teacher terrified.

" Out with the both of ye", He said pulling them up from their chairs from thei collers of their shirts.

He snaps and turns around quickly "Oi vey! dont touch me i know the way out!" he angrily walks outside and sits on the floor infront of the door
Sahara was still in her shock zone as he threw her out the door, she fell on her back and sat up coughing.
Lora3434
Sahara was still in her shock zone as he threw her out the door, she fell on her back and sat up coughing.

Alec was walking through the hallway still checking the school out. As he turned the corner he saw a girl get thrown out of the room. He saw her coughing on the ground and he ran up to her. "You ok?" he asked as he offered her a hand to get up.
Baconious
Lora3434

Alec was walking through the hallway still checking the school out. As he turned the corner he saw a girl get thrown out of the room. He saw her coughing on the ground and he ran up to her. "You ok?" he asked as he offered her a hand to get up.

Sahara still coughed, she couldn't say anything but grabed his hand and stood up. She nodded as she coughed lightly.

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
He saw a another guy help up Sahra and walked up behind her "Sahara what's wrong?' then he tuned to look at the other guy nodding like he was saying 'thank you'
Lora3434
Baconious
Lora3434

Sahara still coughed, she couldn't say anything but grabed his hand and stood up. She nodded as she coughed lightly.

"Are you ok?" he asked. "What happened in there?"
" Can't....Breath..." She said between coughs.

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lora3434

"Oh man.....the trans. dust!..Sahara please...try to take out the dust i gave you earlier and imagine you're in the nurses office!it'll take you there right away!" he said as he took hold of her
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434

"Oh man.....the trans. dust!..Sahara please...try to take out the dust i gave you earlier and imagine you're in the nurses office!it'll take you there right away!" he said as he took hold of her

Alec stood there in confusion. "Trans. Dust? What is that?" he asked looking confused

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff