Welcome to Gaia! ::

Free gold?

INDEED! 1 100.0% [ 64 ]
Total Votes:[ 64 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 > >>

Baconious
As Alec traveled the hallway he saw a 13 year old elven girl. "Hi" Alec said "My name is Alec. You look like you could use some help. May I be of asistence?"

I stare at you with a depreast/cold look. with no reply. she was to depreast and angry.
1jinkz1
Baconious
As Alec traveled the hallway he saw a 13 year old elven girl. "Hi" Alec said "My name is Alec. You look like you could use some help. May I be of asistence?"

I stare at you with a depreast/cold look. with no reply. she was to depreast and angry.

After seeing her look at him like that he said "I guess I should just leave you alone". THen he continued on through the hallway searching for elemental training.
Baconious
1jinkz1
Baconious

After seeing her look at him like that he said "I guess I should just leave you alone". THen he continued on through the hallway searching for elemental training.

the child got up with out saying anything, and just fallowed you around. she didnt care about her class. she continued to fallow.
1jinkz1
Baconious
1jinkz1
Baconious

the child got up with out saying anything, and just fallowed you around. she didnt care about her class. she continued to fallow.

Alec didn't realize he was being follow. He continued on for a few minutes and then he found the class. He quickly discharged the electricity and entered the class. "Finally" Alec thought "I get to learn more about my electric powers". He quickly sat down, smiling, waiting anxously for the start of class
Baconious
1jinkz1
Baconious
1jinkz1
Baconious

Alec didn't realize he was being follow. He continued on for a few minutes and then he found the class. He quickly discharged the electricity and entered the class. "Finally" Alec thought "I get to learn more about my electric powers". He quickly sat down, smiling, waiting anxously for the start of class

Evelyn sat down beside him varry quietly. SHe wated for class to start.
"Everyone separte into your elements" the teacher said "As you can see there are spot labeled for each element". Alec was excited and got up before everyone eles and went to the electric elemental area.
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
As he walked outside he started laughing loudly so the teacher would hear him "Oh geez...i cant bealive he fell! ha ha! what a loser!"

Sahara looked at him funny, then she got on to what he was doing ( she's a little slow), "Yeah what a loser."
Baconious
"Everyone separte into your elements" the teacher said "As you can see there are spot labeled for each element". Alec was excited and got up before everyone eles and went to the electric elemental area.

Evelyn fallowed. not careing if it could be the rong element.
she stood behind him since she was a child she wasnt that tall so the teacher couldnt see her wen he or she walked by.

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
As he walked outside he started laughing loudly so the teacher would hear him "Oh geez...i cant bealive he fell! ha ha! what a loser!"

Sahara looked at him funny, then she got on to what he was doing ( she's a little slow), "Yeah what a loser."

"
He stands straight up and looks at Sahara "So what's your next class?" he leaves a smile of his mouth
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

"
He stands straight up and looks at Sahara "So what's your next class?" he leaves a smile of his mouth

" Alchemy" She said puting a smile on her face.

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

"

"Alchemy?...hmm....i dont have that class.....infact i dont know what IS alchemy" he rubs the back of his head shamefully
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

"

"Alchemy?...hmm....i dont have that class.....infact i dont know what IS alchemy" he rubs the back of his head shamefully

"Oh, well I have Mind training after that." Sahara said smileing at him.

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

"

"Hmmm..."he looks at his paper thinking to himself "Whaa!? the last 2 are elemental training and weapon combat....well i could just skip elements today..." he looks over at Sahara "Well good! i have that class next" smiling nervously
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

"

"Hmmm..."he looks at his paper thinking to himself "Whaa!? the last 2 are elemental training and weapon combat....well i could just skip elements today..." he looks over at Sahara "Well good! i have that class next" smiling nervously

" Okay???" She said looking at him kinda confused, " Uh, I didn't get any of that."

Shameless Humorist

7,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov
Lora3434
Tatsumaru-Dragonov

"

" Okay???" She said looking at him kinda confused, " Uh, I didn't get any of that."

"Oh nevermind that...i talk to myself when i'm thinking" he laughs embarrased "Shall we go to Alchemy?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff