Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Hi,I'm Sess,could I be a teacher? blaugh ))
Sesshomaru_Namasi
((Hi,I'm Sess,could I be a teacher? blaugh ))
(Sure ^-^)
((YAH!! THANKIES!!*huggles blaugh *)) *Sess went to the school all dressed up redy to teach* let's hope they obey in this school..*Sess muttered*
Alice walked over to a near-by tree and sat under it in the shade. "Now where is my dorm?" She asked looking at her school map.
((I'll be a math teacher!))
Sesshomaru_Namasi
((I'll be a math teacher!))
(Ok. I love math. ^-^ I dunno why sweatdrop )
((me too!! blaugh biggrin )) *Sess had tought school before but hadn't been payed nearly as much as this school pays. Sess saw the first student looking at her out a window*
Sesshomaru_Namasi
((me too!! blaugh biggrin )) *Sess had tought school before but hadn't been payed nearly as much as this school pays. Sess saw the first student looking at her out a window*
Her long black dog tail was thumping against the ground a little annoied at her map trying to find where her dorm was so she could go listen to her music.
dragon0blood
Sesshomaru_Namasi
Her long black dog tail was thumping against the ground a little annoied at her map trying to find where her dorm was so she could go listen to her music.
*Sess went outside and then walked up to her* Do you need help with something?
Sesshomaru_Namasi
dragon0blood
Sesshomaru_Namasi
*Sess went outside and then walked up to her* Do you need help with something?
She looked up. "Um yes some help would be....helpful. Could you help me find where my dorm is?" She asked standing up.
dragon0blood
(bump)

Hi Hoodster15 here and i was wondering if i could be a student at your school pm me with your answer,

Hoodster15
*Sess looked at her* Um..I think it's by the computer lab. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas