Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joseph Zaberz
He frowns a bit as the boy backs up, "No no no, when I put up my fist, you're supposed to hit it with your own. Like a handshake, only easier so you can do it on the fly."
"You mean..like this?" he made his hand into a fist and hit his fist with his own lightly.
Mystery Wolf
Joseph Zaberz
He frowns a bit as the boy backs up, "No no no, when I put up my fist, you're supposed to hit it with your own. Like a handshake, only easier so you can do it on the fly."
"You mean..like this?" he made his hand into a fist and hit his fist with his own lightly.

Joey nods, "Right, but harder. Put some soul into it, but not so much that it hurts, hehe."
((i walked into the empty classroom smfx))
Joseph Zaberz
Mystery Wolf
Joseph Zaberz

Joey nods, "Right, but harder. Put some soul into it, but not so much that it hurts, hehe."
"Alright." he tries it and hits his fist a bit harder. "So what class do you have first?"
Mystery Wolf
Joseph Zaberz

"Alright." he tries it and hits his fist a bit harder. "So what class do you have first?"

He shrugs, "I still have to find out. That's why I came early. First day an' all that. I've either got Your Fur Your Friend or A Tale of a Tail."
Joseph Zaberz
Mystery Wolf
Joseph Zaberz

He shrugs, "I still have to find out. That's why I came early. First day an' all that. I've either got Your Fur Your Friend or A Tale of a Tail."
"Oh..I have like three classes, tale of a tail is one of them, easy way to get good grades in there I heard.
Dorian entered his class and looked at the clipboard the "people upstairs" left him. "Looks like we will have more students than I thought. Class starts in thirty minuets, What should we do till then?"
"War..." [We could...]
"Wark" [It can't involve getting all the other students doused in glue and sticking feathers to them]
"Wark" [Nevermind.]
Naomi walked through the garden with a sigh. "Summer ended to soon." SHe said with a sigh as she ran a hand through her raven hair, scanning the place. Few people were there so she decided to ignore them for the time being. She stuffed her hands into her jacket pockets began to walk out of the garden.
Mystery Wolf
Joseph Zaberz
Mystery Wolf
Joseph Zaberz

"Oh..I have like three classes, tale of a tail is one of them, easy way to get good grades in there I heard.

Joey laughs, "That's not why I'm taking it, but that's good to know. I gotta go get my schedule. See ya!" And at that, he heads off for the Attendence Office.
Smfx
Dorian entered his class and looked at the clipboard the "people upstairs" left him. "Looks like we will have more students than I thought. Class starts in thirty minuets, What should we do till then?"
"War..." [We could...]
"Wark" [It can't involve getting all the other students doused in glue and sticking feathers to them]
"Wark" [Nevermind.]
((I could always make..a substiute for classes until you get teachers))
Mystery Wolf
Smfx
"War..." [We could...]
"Wark" [Nevermind.]
((That is what I think we must do. BTW if you have P.E. for the winged, it is first period. I will make a list of the periods so you know when you have what.))
Joseph Zaberz
Mystery Wolf
Joseph Zaberz
Mystery Wolf
Joseph Zaberz

Joey laughs, "That's not why I'm taking it, but that's good to know. I gotta go get my schedule. See ya!" And at that, he heads off for the Attendence Office.
"Alright, see ya." he went to the classrooms, he figured he could ask from there.
Smfx
Mystery Wolf
Smfx
"War..." [We could...]
"Wark" [Nevermind.]
((That is what I think we must do. BTW if you have P.E. for the winged, it is first period. I will make a list of the periods so you know when you have what.))
((Ok...um lets just say its the same person for the classes, an overachiver, i'll get the profile in a minute.))
Student.....

Name: Jesse James

Starting PA: Jesse is a 6'0" tall, guy. He is a chick magnet and is always hanging around that ladies, when he's not hanging out with the boys!! He wears baggy blue jeans all the time with t-shirts....he has been in detention before for acting up in class, but it was for good reason. The teacher once tried to tell him that democrats were the greatest thing since sliced bread, so Jesse got up out of his seat and went up to the front of the room to debate that with the teacher......that gay teacher sent him to detention and got him suspended for a week!!!

Classes: History of a Cat's Mind, Speaking the language, and PE for the winged

Dorm #: 7

History: Jesse loves to debate and prove his teachers theories wrong. He likes to live up to his own expectations. And, finally, he trusts God as the one true God and always tries to live his life like He is standing next to him!!

Other: An avid republican who loves to watch the Fox News channel....he once went to the school superintendent and demanded that the Fox News channel be added to the dorm room cable!!! He also has a pet cat that he keeps with him in his dorm.
Period One-
P.E. for the Winged
A tale of a Tail
Period Two-
History of a Cats Mind
Natural Shielding Class
Period Three-
P.E. for the four legged
Speaking the language
Period Four-
Your Fur your friend
Period Five-