Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
Laulella looks at her fellow students, feeling slightly shy. She doesn't really like to suddenly go and start conversations, so she just smiles slightly and walks away slowly towards the fishing pond.
Name: Koriko
Gifts: can change things at will
Race: transmorpher
Appearance: refer to picture in siggie
Dorm room: 124
::runs up to my dorm room and is jumping around randomly to loud slipknot music:: oh wait... am i not supposed to play loud music??? ::turns it down:: sorry... ::blushes:: heh... anywhoo.... ::starts reading a random book from in my suitcase:: bye!!!
Clleo
Evlynn
Evlynn smiles at Clleo and the new girl and finally jumps out the window, with her fox stealth, she landed on the top of a tree close to the maze. She quickly jumped off and landed down beside Clleo, closer to the maze though, "Heya..."

"Thats not fair Evlynn i was down here way before you"

"So... you just said race you there... and you weren't exactly at the maze..." she replied misheviously and stepped closer to the maze.

Tipsy Raider

Evlynn
Clleo
Evlynn
Evlynn smiles at Clleo and the new girl and finally jumps out the window, with her fox stealth, she landed on the top of a tree close to the maze. She quickly jumped off and landed down beside Clleo, closer to the maze though, "Heya..."

"So... you just said race you there... and you weren't exactly at the maze..." she replied misheviously and stepped closer to the maze.

Clleo steps closer to the maze than Evlynn
Clleo
Evlynn
Clleo
Evlynn

Clleo steps closer to the maze than Evlynn

"Hehe..." she started laugh softly then entered the maze, "I win?" she asked as she started at Clleo for a few seconds.

Tipsy Raider

Clleo decides Evlynn won and starts to walk with her to het to the end of the maze

6,250 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
Laulella hears music suddenly booming out from somewhere. She looks back for a second. She actually likes that song; but then it was turned off. "Aww" she thinks, but not aloud, and continues walking down to the fishing pond. ((By the way, the music she hears is tsukemono's, I just thought I would say))
As they reach the center of the maze, she gazed around, not sure which path to take next. While Clleo rested on the bench, she slowly walked off, slightly distracted, making herself lost. Soon bored and confused, she jumped up onto the top of the maze, to get a better view of all the paths, and where they went...

Tipsy Raider

Clleo suddenly noticed Evlynn had gone she stated to call out "EVLYNN WHERE ARE YOU!!!"
Hearing Clleo's call, she looked around then spotted Clleo, "I'm up here!!!" she shouted back.

Tipsy Raider

Clleo saw the voice was coming from the top of the hedge so she decided to climb up there
Evlynn watched her friend slowly climb up the hedge, she jumped over to where Clleo was and pulled her up. "Isn't it a great view here?" she asked when they were both sitting on the top of the hedge.

Tipsy Raider

"It's a wonderful veiw" she said amazed
"Yep..." Evlynn nodded in agreement and slightly leaned back, looking up at the sky. "I wish I had my camera with me..." she murmured, she pushed her hand down without thinking, and it pushed all the way down. Her arm was slightly stuck now, "oww... help?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff