Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Bunny

7,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Friendly 100

User Image
                                                                    WE ALL GET PLAYED, WE ALL GET HURT
                                                                    xxxxJUST TAKE THAT PAIN & LET THAT ******** BURN
                                                                    xxxxxxxxBUT YOU KNOW THAT IN TIME YOU WILL FIND
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxTHAT THEY ALWAYS COME BACK

xxxxxxxxxxxxTHEY'RE ALL THE SAME, THEY NEVER LEARN
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO DIG THEIR GRAVE & LET THAT ******** BURN
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT YOU KNOW THAT IN TIME YOU WILL FIND
                                                                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHAT THEY ALWAYS COME BACK

xxxxxx
                                                                    TAI BARYSHEV ██x██ xxx

Tai forced herself not to smile and blatantly laugh at her friend for totally striking out with the girl
                                                                    of his dreams; she felt like poking fun, sure, but he wasn't the type who would be too fond of
                                                                    that right after the fact. All she could do was be...supportive. Which came like second nature to
                                                                    her, anyway. She rested her head in her palm and sighed, nodding slightly with an exasperated
                                                                    frown. "You did...you did say that," she agreed regretfully. Although it was painfully hilarious to
                                                                    watch a dude try with a girl and fail, she didn't like that it was her friend. He was actually a
                                                                    decent guy, one of the few left in the school, so seeing him put himself out there only to make a
                                                                    fool out of himself? She wanted to give him a hug, but after remembering that she didn't do
                                                                    hugs, she recanted that thought and instead focused on Miles, trying to think of what to say
                                                                    that would make him feel better.

However, she didn't get the chance, as Iris turned around and spoke to him! She spoke to him!
                                                                    Sitting back in her seat, Tai watched, shocked and amazed that maybe, just maybe...he hadn't
                                                                    screwed up that badly after all. Well, this is a turn of events...he actually did it, she thought, just
                                                                    as Iris asked if he would go to the halloween party with her. She chuckled slightly and smiled,
                                                                    crossing her arms over her chest, in complete disbelief that after only saying the word
                                                                    words to her, he'd somehow managed to catch her attention.

Before Miles said anything else and dug himself too shallow a grave to hop out of, Tai decided to
                                                                    jump in as she received an invitation as well. She wasn't too keen on going anywhere near
                                                                    Michael V, but she had to at least chaperone Miles to this date of his. She couldn't let him go
                                                                    out with her without some sort of supervision, in case anything went wrong and his a** needed
                                                                    saving. "Sweet, though don't blame me if the gracious host says something ignorant and I
                                                                    express my civic duty to kick his a**."
                                                                    And she wasn't afraid to do so, either, even at the dude's
                                                                    own party.

It felt kind of cool to be invited by Iris; sure, Miles had this huge thing for her, but she couldn't
                                                                    exactly blame him. Iris was so confident and chill that even Tai felt the urge to like her more
                                                                    than she should. If there was a way Tai could steal some of the curly-haired girl's confidence
                                                                    and stride, she would in a heartbeat. It was a nice change in pace to see someone so true to
                                                                    themselves without caring what anyone thought and truly doing so; even Tai herself had
                                                                    problems with that. But it was still high school, wasn't it? She had plenty of time to work
                                                                    through that, hopefully.

Now the only problem was to find a costume for the party. Tai didn't exactly dress up for
                                                                    Halloween, like...ever. She used to help Anna find the perfect costume and would chaperone her
                                                                    going trick-or-treating, but she never had the time to find a costume for herself. And now, as a
                                                                    senior in high school, she just spent Halloween with Miles and Matt doing god knows whatever,
                                                                    fooling around and watching movies and s**t. Dressing up was the least of her concerns. Now,
                                                                    in the heat of the moment with her best friend making goo-goo eyes at the cool chick who'd
                                                                    invited them, it was the top priority.

I'm going to have to improvise.

location▬▬ englishxxxcompany▬▬ miles & irisxxxoutfit▬▬ paint-splattered messxxxxxxxxx

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

User Image

Morning routine was easy, simple, obvious. Everything had one, wither it was to have a home cooked meal with the family, or to rush out of the house, and if you were lucky remember to grab the toast from the toaster on your way out. From experience a late morning proved to be a stressful morning, and the family getting together just didn't happen. His father was busy, and tended to take breakfast in his office, or with his wife later in the day than he could manage to be there for. It was not so bad, after all, it meant that he had a lot of peace and quiet in the morning which gave him time to freshen up on his World History before class. The one class he managed to dread in the morning was this one. It was terrifying that anyone would believe World History at the crack of dawn was actually a good idea.

By the time he finished the breakfast the mansion chefs made for him, the maids cleaned up and held the doors for him as he stepped out. He was straightened up for appearance sake before his side bag was handed to him, and his Samsung Galaxy Tablet. He slid the leather portfolio covered item away, then started out the front doors that, yes, were also held for him. Now, here was where he differed from what the usual social normal would expect. Yes he could have a ride to school every morning; if fact, his parents would prefer it with what he was worth. They would legitimately give up their entire fortune for his safety. Still, it was the one sense of freedom that had had, the moments where he could take his time walking the mile and a half from home to school, and making a stop at the local Starbucks on his way. As much as his chefs could no doubt make a healthier or better brew, there was just something so damned addicted about Starbucks. It must be crack, because after one, he just could not stop. "Grande ice cinnamon dolce latte, and..." he paused, glancing to the confection case. What the Hell? "One of those."

they packaged the slice of zucchini bread up for him and he awaited his drink, and the moment it was up, he was walking, his feet taking him quick and far as he sipped on the drink and fixed his scarf. Ten minutes later and he was at school, early, and sitting in his World History class at the window seat in the center of the column seating. He used the sill as a cup holder and pulled his history book from his side satchel, opening to last week's chapter and doing a quick review as he awaited the teacher to show up and start class. Every time was a good time to review, and that was one of the few reasons, besides the ominous glower that he gained when he was distracted, that people tended to only socialize with him in between classes, during Soccer, or outside school altogether.

Stuart Strickland ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ***************User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Location: History Class / / With: Fellow Students / / Polyvore: [School]

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

I R I S L Y N N R O C K B E L L
THE SWEETHEART POLE DANCER
THE OUTCAST

User Image

Iris saw him nod his head, adorably pushing up his glasses in the process. "Great! um..." She quickly turned back around and began to dig through her bookbag, trying to find her notebook. She had to kind of lean over, in the process her leg was kind of sticking out against another desk so she didn't fall out of the desk. That had happened before, more then once. Being a small person and leaning over in a chair with no way to keep your legs from going up in the air was a pain. She finally pulled the notebook out from the bag and ripped out a small scrap of a used page. She then realized she didn't have a pen so she went digging in her book bag again, her locks of curly hair fell around her face as she searched for a pen. Finally finding her favorite purple pen she sat up straight again and quickly doodled down her number. She added her name and a cute little heart by it before turning her body back to him, her lips turned up in a little cute smile. She folded the little slip of paper before holding it out for him. "Here's my number, so you can text me when you get there."

Her eyes turned to the purple haired girl who she realized she didn't know the name to, they had been in class together for a few months and Iris was having a hard time remembering. But she seemed to not have a fondness for Michael Vliet. "I haven't really talked to Michael myself but he host the best parties and that's all I really care about." She shrugged her shoulders before letting her eyes wander back over to Miles who she noticed was red in the face, probably out of nervousness. Right when her eyes left the artist's girls face she remembered her name! It was Tai or something like that, but she had legit just heard Miles say it so that had to be it.

Iris gave him a little smile before leaning up and gently flicking his hat. "I like your hat, you're probably the only guy I know who could pull off a fedora and may I say you pull it off very well." Iris was always terrible at flirting and if it wasn't painfully obvious than people weren't paying attention. She may be a super hot, talented, and beautiful piece of curvy goddess but when it came to trying to hint to a guy that she may like him then it was just up in the air. It didn't help much that she was a complete hopeless romantic, she wanted love and a prince charming with a fantasy wedding. Which she knew thinking about all that crap in high school was going to get her no where but she couldn't help but day dream.

My lovely company: Miles, Tai, other students // Where I am hiding: English class, 1st period // Looking adorable in: flowery outfit // What my heart says: He said yes! I have a date, better think of something sexy to wear. :3

Chatty Dabbler

User Image

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,

Scott's attempt to stay awake for his first hour class failed rather miserably. He had put his head down, telling himself that he was just gonna rest his eyes, just for a minute. Thirty seconds later and he was out like a light, snoring lightly with the side of his face smooshed against the desk. However, no one in the classroom seemed to bat an eye. Usually, if he was lucky and the teacher wasn't paying attention, he could sleep through the entire lesson. It was something of a miracle that he was even passing his history class. Even as more and more people began to fill the classroom Scott just shifted in his seat and pillowed his head on his folded arms. Today might have been another sleep-through-class day if not for a clumsy girl in the desk just behind Scott.

As she was fumbling her massive textbook out of her bag, the girl lost her grip. The heavy book slammed to the floor with an echoing sound that shook Scott from his slumber. Scott sat bolt upright, looking around as if he thought the door had been kicked in. When he realized what had happened, however, he groaned and dropped his head back onto his desk. He wasn't going to be getting anymore sleep now. The sudden jolt had his heart racing and he was wide-awake. Scott grumbled a few things under his breath before sitting up and rubbing his hands over his eyes. He slouched back into his seat and took a look around the room. No sign of the teacher; at least he wasn't going to get busted for snoring.

Having become bored in the short time it took him to lok around the room, Scott turned and glanced over at the person that had chosen to sit on his other side. Stuart - crazy rich, if Scott remembered correctly. Scott had a feeling that the clothes Stuart was wearing had cost more than his car. He never seemed very social either, always super concentrated on his studying. It reminded him of Sage, a tiny bit, but Scott wasn't going to hold that against him. "Morning Stuart," Scott said as he finally got around to fetching his textbook and notebook from his bag, "How goes life?" Not that he was really expecting an answer. He couldn't recall ever having had a conversation with the other boy, or at least not one that lasted for any significant length of time. It was probably time to fix that! Now, what was there to talk about....the Halloween party. Perfect.

"You hear about the party on Friday?" he asked, "It's supposed to be huge. You going?"

I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell

Where are you Scott?: History class
Who is there with you?: Idk, people?
What are you wearing?: The Usual
What's on your mind?: Stay awake...stay awake...

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

User Image

He was just finished the chapter when someone bid him good morning. Mindlessly he responded without even thinking about it, muttering out a 'Morning,' at the end of a breath. He barely even seemed to take the time to fully enunciate or push his vocal chords to speak properly. Really, he didn't even try besides to give something that he could excuse himself by saying 'he did respond' if they even decided to complain, which really was not all that uncommon of a complaint.

He completely past over the continuing conversation, but it kept going, and kept going, until he noticing he had jut tried reading over the same paragraph on Caesar TWICE now. He took a deep breath and slowly let it roll out with an annoyed little whimper before he looked to Scott and finally just a good look at him. On the football team. Absolutely exhausted. He looked like he needed his iced deliciousness energy booster crafted by the Gods of chain coffee more than he did. Too bad he wasn't going to share. "I was not originally planning to," he stated, pinching the bridge of his nose and raising his brow, trying to relief the bit of annoyance.

He glowered at Scott as he finally dropped his hand, resting his weight against the table by using his arm as a convenient little perch. "When I brought it up to my parents however they stated that I should get out more. They are probably right in that respect." He paused, then looked to the front of the classroom. Teacher was cutting it close today. Usual. "I will take the leap and go ahead and assume you will be there."

Stuart Strickland ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ***************User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Location: History Class / / With: Scott / / Polyvore: [School]

Desirable Loiterer

User Image

MILES ALEXANDAR SAVAGE
Clown Among The Nerds

[english class]xxxxxx[iris, tai, classmates]xxxxxx[clothing]xxxxxx[ready to go]xxxxxx[is this real life right now?]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stress started to set into Miles's mental body. The past and current situation was insanely stressful on him and it was starting to take it's toll on the poor guy. But he was also excited that he was actually holding a conversation with Iris...sort of. She was talking to him and actually showing an interest! He thought that she'd be like every other girl (not a lot) and giggle and walk off, never coming into contact with him again. But she stayed and asked him out on a date! Even better, she had given him her number. He counted the digits in his head as he reached for the folded slip of paper, his hand noticeably shaking in the process. "Cool!" he managed to spit out without a stutter. A bit excited, but he said words...not actually "words".

Miles stared at the digits as Iris and Tai talked about the party and Vliet. He was off in his own little world again. Her hand writing is so pretty and feminine. I have her number...should I put it in now? Is that too eager? I can just say I don't want to lose it...I don't know!. Thoughts rummaged through Miles's head and he placed his head down with a thud.

That must have attracted Iris, because he felt his hat get touched at the same angle Iris was at. His head shot up and low and behold, he was looking dead at her, eye contact and everything. She had the prettiest blue eyes that he's ever seen and her blemish free face looked much more stunning up close. His facial expression just remained as tight as he could make it.

She liked his hat, especially on him. Goddamn fedoras always work! Another sheepish grin made it's way on Miles's lips and he spit out another quick word. "Thanks.". Not as eager, but still.

User ImageUser Image

“That’s a pity. Maybe she’ll decide to retire.” He shrugged before adding, “Though, with my luck, she’ll end up being my boss.”

Xavier’s eyes narrowed at the mention of the new, harsher policies on smoking. “Damn, the bleachers were the last safe place to light up in peace.” Now we’re going to have to find a new place. A moment later he let out a snort at his friend’s recommended location, “You treat that car like absolute crap. I swear, the last time I was in there it looked like something had up and died in that ‘pile of junk.’” Shifting his left hand to his chin he feigned considering it for several moments, “You’re lucky I’m so addicted to my cigarettes.” He didn’t offer up his father’s car as an option because he sure as hell wasn’t going to show off that piece of s**t to someone that actually mattered. His own car wasn’t even considered; he loved that hunk of metal more than he loved ninety percent of the people in his life, and the thought of ash, and god-knows-what-else, staining her fine leather seats made him cringe.

He smirked as Michael explained, in explicit detail, just how he wanted to stick it to Sage. “It’s probably shriveled up from disuse; are you sure you’d even find it?” Apparently Sage was listening in on the conversation, if her tilting head was anything to go by, and that just made it all the better.

When Michael called him brilliant, Xavier couldn’t help the smug grin that stretched across his face. “Exactly. We’re easily as smart was Pinkman was, and this school’s easily twice the size of the one Walter White taught at; twice the space and twice the chemicals.” Talk eventually turned from crystal meth to the Halloween party. Gala had been the mastermind behind the planning and preparation—how she managed to find such premium alcohol and weed he would never know—and everyone knew that the party was going to be the s**t. Everyone had gotten an invite, so there would be plenty of bodies to fill his father’s house.

“How you managed to keep them all satisfied I’ll never understand.” Xavier said with a shake of his head as Michael outlined his plan to hook up with at least four women. “Though the reaction when my father found the evidence in his bed the next morning was priceless. He always makes sure to double-check his sheets now.” Xavier could still remember his father’s high-pitched scream the moment he discovered just why his bed was so wet; the memory brought Xavier comfort whenever his father decided to embarrass him.

“It could be entertaining watching people try to figure out your costume,” Xavier agreed with a laugh as his mind wandered back to the excellent pizza box costume. Michael was as lazy as ever, a trait Xavier secretly appreciated when he compared his best friend to those his father preferred him to be around. He was just about to suggest that Michael go as a ‘Michael from another universe’, when Sage Montgomery slammed her slim hand onto the table in front of his face.

“You’re a ******** pig.”

“Well,” Xavier said once the irate girl had stormed out of the room, “I think we’re pretty much screwed for the day, especially considering how our teachers just love to dote on her.” Suddenly, a thought occurred to him and he turned to his friend with a serious expression. “Sage Montgomery must be laid for the good of mankind. Are you up for a potentially fatal mission to go where no man has gone before?”

◊ Clique: The Populars
                                                  ◊ Location: Chemistry
                                                  ◊ Companion(s):
                                                  Michael R; Sage

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Camilla Mae Underwood

׺°˜`°º× Weird Druggy ׺°˜`°º×

~There's always a wild side to an innocent face~
ωнαт ι'м ωєαяιηg:Outfitωнєяє αм ι:Lost in the History room.ωнσ ι'м ωιтн:Scott Stuartмσσ∂:Feeling lost

Slap !

A Soft hand found its home for a split second across Camilla's face greeted with a simple " We are late, get up " from her sweet sister. A single eye opened looking at the well dressed red head before closing its self once more ,giving a small stretch the dirty blond stood up. To say Camilla wasn't a morning person was an understatement, she hated having to get up and go to school, lucky for her she has a few hits of molly left to get her alive and active. "Yeah okay give me a second " she said waving her hand at Darcy before grabbing some cloths, brushing out her hair , brushing her teeth and slipping a beanie over her head. She went into her medicine cabinet and took out a small bottle taking the hit and putting it back. With a small smile she watched her pupils dilate before doing her make up. This was pretty much the routine at the Underwood house , Darcy would wake up early get ready and then go wake up her sister. While Camilla most likely hungover woke up did a few drugs to make her more alive and then the two would be off to school. "Alright I'm ready let's go " Camilla said sliding down the rail of the stairs where Darcy waited.

By the time the pair got to school the drugs where in full effect and Cami was almost off the walls. She didn't really remember what class she was suppose to be in so she whipped out her phone and scrolled through her contacts landing on a name with balloons next to it. Yess Michael he can tell me where my class is she thought as her fingers started flying over the screen of the cell.

To : Michael

Hey yeah its me .. Cami mhm so I'm lost , I don't know where my class is. I'm sitting Yes Sitting on the floor of the History room. Please send help . SOC Save our Cami . Pssst plus i took a little something this morning and ahhh I'm Lost
~ Cami ( lost puppy)

Camilla tilted her head up from her phone looking at the two boys , Scott and Stuart . "Hi yes I seem to be lost you seem to be tall I need help thanks " she said looking at both of them she really didn't know much about them so she wasn't going to ask anymore from them so she sat there waiting for a text back from Michael hoping he would find her before she got kicked from the class room.

~Go.Hard.Or.Go.Home.B****.~

User Image

Demonic Nymph

16,325 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Team Devin 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Darcy Rose Smith

The Head in the Clouds Photographer

Faces change.But this place'll stay the same.And I'll know.When I'll go

~Шɦəʀə ɪ ɑʍ:English classШɦʘ ɪ'ʍ Шɪʇɦ:Iris , Miles and TaiШɦɑʇ ɪ'ʍ Шəɑʀɪήɡ : Outfitfєєℓιиg:Spacey ~

Darcy was up early she was showered, dressed and ready for the day. She only wished the same was for her sister who was halfway hanging off her bed and tangled in the covers. With a soft sigh she lifted her hand up a bit and brought it down on her sleeping sisters face, only to have one of her eyes open and look at her. " We are late , Get up " she said before turning and leaving the room not hearing what Camilla had to say. The red head walked down the stairs sitting on the bench they had by the front door waiting for Cami to come down. They were already a bit late and that irked Darcy a little she liked being on time and tried her best to do so, but she would never leave her sister alone so she just waited. Turning her head at the sound of Cami coming down the stairs Darcy finally stood up and made her way over to their jeep.

When they got to school Darcy waved her good byes and walked off to her English class. As she made her way in to the class she saw a few people she new mostly taking notice of Iris and Miles they were both friends of hers. She gave a small wave and a smile before taking her seat. She was never really fond of the class since she would get called on in the middle of daydreaming most of the time and have no idea whats going on. it was a bit embarrassing but she normally shrugged it off and answered what she remembered or simple state she wasn't paying attention. She was always lost in thought, whether it be about what she was going to photograph next or what meal she was going to cook for herself and Cami that night.

Settling for her thoughts on photography she took out her note pad and started making a list of what she would need , where she would go , and who or what she would be taking pictures of. In any case she would probably just use her sister as a model or maybe Reagen , if she's not busy. As she scribbled down woods and little thoughts on her paper , she circled one. Autumn Shoot! It would be perfect the color of the leaves and the fashion of the fall was some of her favorites , so to her and autumn shoot would be more then amazing.

You changed me.Into what I am now.You made me.It was something I was always gonna be.It seems these broken dreams don't lie.And so now my broken wings will fly

User Image

User Image

Pushing the blankets off of her face revealing her pale face and a pair of green eyes looking at the ceiling of her room. Gala quickly sat up from her bed grabbing her pillow and placing it on her lap. She turned her head to the mirror and looked at her reflection. She had messy hair, smudged eye makeup, and lipstick smeared around her lips. "The sky's awake so I'm awake," Gala laughed at her own reflection, she knew she looked crazy. It was no surprise that she was out partying during the week. It was 7:00 in the morning and today was only the middle of the week. Gala shifted her feet to touch the cold hard wood floor. She quickly got up and stretched out her back and her arms. "God kill me," she mumbled when she heard the sound of her bones popping. Gala slowly made her way into her bathroom, undressing herself and hoping into the shower. She loved the feeling of the hot steamy water running down her hair and down her skin, washing away all the smell of the alcohol from last night and washing out her makeup leaving her with a soft clean face.

After twenty minutes in the shower, Gala came out with damp hair, clean pale skin, and a fresh new face. Gala dried her body with the towel wrapped around her body and once she was dried she threw the towel into a little hamper. Naked and a bit cold Gala walked back into her room, lotioning her body and slipping into her outfit she randomly picked from her drawers. She was wearing all black and not because black is her favorite color, but because she sometimes likes to dress as if she was going to a funeral and sometimes she just likes dressing up with dark colors. "I can't be tamed," she continued to sing as she danced her way back into the bathroom. She applied some makeup and turned on her straightener to straighten her bleached blonde locks. After straightening her hair Gala was back in her bedroom laying on her bed with her green eyes attached to her iphone's screen.

A couple minutes went by while Gala was on her phone and now it was 7:50 in the morning. Slowly getting up from her bed she quietly moaned, she didn't want to go to school and if she wanted to she could have dropped out, but she needed the education just in case her singing career didn't work out. Putting on her floppy black hat Gala grabbed her favorite fuzzy black pen she shoved it inside her pocket, she also grabbed her car keys and held her keys with a strong grip. Gala walked down the stairs to find her parents sitting on the couch looking at Gala as she walked down the stairs. "What?" Gala questioned them, she didn't like them and it was their fault that she disliked them. "Let us drive you to school,” her mother said with a cup of coffee in one of her hands and toast in the other. "I'm not ******** twelve," Gala rolled her eyes and walked out of the house, she slammed the door behind her and let out a loud groan. "Who do they think they are?" She was mad that her mother even asked that dumb question, she knew how to drive and plus she didn't want to even be in a car with them. She didn't even want to live with them. Gala hoped into her black Camaro and started the engine. She backed out of the drive way and began driving to school.

She parked her car away from the entrance to the school; she sat inside her car with classical rock playing loudly from the speakers. Turning off the engine Gala got out of the car and locked the car. She slipped her keys into her pocket and walked towards the entrance of the building. She opened the doors to the building and looked down the hallway. “Everyone here is in hell,” she yelled out loud with her arms in the air as she walked down the hallway to her chemistry class. Gala noticed the very smart, but also said to be cold hearted Sage storming out of the class room. “Well her panties are in a twist,” Gala said with a little giggle after. The blonde walked into the classroom and noticed the two Michaels; of course the two boys were sitting next to each other. Walking behind them and bending down to their level she placed her arms around the boys’ shoulders and pulled them closer to her. “My favorite Michaels,” she said giving a kiss first on Michael Robert’s cheek and then giving Michael, also known as Xavier, a kiss on the cheek. “How’s your guys morning so far?” Gala asked with a big grin on her face.

location: chemistry w/ michaels outfit : xox ooc: ehhh just wanted to get something in

Wheezing Pumpkin

11,075 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

M I C H A E L L E E R O B E R T S
T H E S L U T T Y S T O N E R

Michael thought back to the last time that the two Michael's had been forced to smoke in his car. He let out a laugh as he thought about the disaster of his backseat. He had cleaned up slightly since Michael V. had last been in his car but it was still pretty messy. "You know...I wouldn't be surprised if something had died in my back seat...or maybe something was born! Don't you remember when my cat Molly disappeared for like a week then came back with a flock of kitties...that would make so much sense, it explains the weird smell that stayed in my car for like a week." Michael thought about his cute black cat, the only thing in his life that he actually took care of and used energy for. Michael raised his eyebrow at Xavier's slam on Sage's sex life which caused a laugh to come out of Michael's mouth. "Oh Xavier, I'm so skilled I could make something even as shriveled up and unused as Sage's sex into something magical and amazing." He explained with a stupid grin on his face.

The conversation moved to the Halloween party. "Let me tell you again, I am blessed by the gods for my ability to pleasure women. For some reason they just can't keep their hands off me-" Michael held up his hand and wiggled his fingers. "I think it's my magical fingers." A smirk crawled on to Michael face before Xavier mentioned his father reaction from last year and he burst out laughing, remembering Xavier telling him about the amazing scream that had erupted out of his sh*tty father. "I really wish I could have been there to see that. Maybe I'll surprise him again this year."

Michael was about to suggest some other possible Halloween costumes when suddenly a hand slammed down on the table and an enraged Sage Montgomery spit words in his face, calling him a pig or something. "Eh pig? I prefer you call me daddy." He retorted before she stormed out of the room in obvious disgust. "Well...she's fun. I bet with all that hate and anger she would be amazing in bed." Michael said offhandedly before his shoulder was gripped by his best friend, a serious expression painted on his face. Michael smirked at the idea, getting into Sage's pants would be the score of the year. "Challenge accepted." He put his hands behind his head, hooking them together behind his neck as he leaned back in his chair. "Though if I do manage to score, I expect a party and maybe a parade....strippers....some good weed and maybe twenty bucks." He joked, now he had to start planning, How would Michael Lee Roberts get into Cold Hearted Sage Montgomery's tight a** pants.

Michael still had a big smirk on his face when he felt an arm wrap around him and pull him sideways. It was Gala of course, the only person who would dare hug the Michael's at the same time. "My favorite party girl." He grinned when he felt her press her lips to his cheek. "Oh no no no, that is not how you greet me." He smirked before removing his hands from the back of his neck and lightly gripping her face to press a nice wet kiss to her lips, almost immediately sticking his tongue into her mouth. Gala and Michael weren't dating, not even a little bit, but they had a nice little agreement. When Gala wasn't dating someone Michael was her sex buddy, a little friends with benefits type thing. This deal had been going on for a few months now and it was amazing. After a good 30 seconds of sucking face he pulled away, grinning as his tongue stuck out slightly. "My morning just improved 10 fold since you arrived, but so far I've almost crashed my car, the principal shut down our bleacher smoking and I've been challenged to get Sage Montgomery laid."

Who is putting up with me: Michael V. // Where I am sleeping: Science Lab // What I threw on this morning: Black like my Soul // Is that what's going on in my head?: Time to turn up the charm.

OOC: Decided to edit and repost, hope that's alright!

User ImageXXUser ImageXXUser ImageXXUser Image

Chatty Dabbler

User Image

Tell me where you're hiding your voodoo doll 'cause I can't control myself,

Not much of a response, but it was better than nothing. Scott shrugged off his jacket, letting it drape over the back of his chair. To be honest, he hadn't thought that Stuart would have responded at all. His questions about the party seemed to - initially - be ignored. Well, fine then. Scott twirled his pen between his fingers as he waited for the teacher to arrive and get this show on the road. What were they studying again? He honestly couldn't remember. He hadn't even touched his textbook since the day before, and even then it had only been to skim the chapter and make sure he didn't completely fall behind. He would hate to be booted off the wrestling and football teams for falling grades. ********, Sage would never let him live it down.

Much to his surprise, Stuart actually answered him. However, Stuart was also making a face similar to the one that Sage made - the one she made when Scott was bugging her, usually right before she tried to kick him in the balls. Scott subconsciously shifted in his chair and sat up a little straighter. Just in case. Ooooh, he was getting glowered at. Maybe he shoulda kept his mouth shut? Oh well, it was too late to go back now, and Stuart was the one keeping the conversation going now. Scott managed a grin and nodded when asked if he was going to be attending the party. "You know it!" Scott responded enthusiastically, "I've already got my costume planned and everything." Not that the costume he planned on wearing was hard - he'd been able to put it together out of clothes he already had. The only things that he'd actually needed to buy had been the fangs, the red contacts, temporary dye to turn his hair black, and the makeup to make his skin look all ashy grey.

You should come," Scott said, grinning, "It's gonna be amazing." Hell, a little loosening up would be good for Stuart! It wasn't good for someone to go around all tensed and wound up like he was. Eventually, you would pop. Scott bit his tongue to keep from laughing at the mental image of Stuart's head popping off his shoulders like a cork shot out of a shaken up soda bottle. He really must have been tired - that was just ridiculous. Scott turned to look as the door opened, thinking for a moment that the teacher was arriving. Instead, a blonde mess of a girl came floating into the room. She didn't seem entirely with it and soon, she had dropped onto the floor....what was her name? Callie? No....Cami. Wasn't she the one that came to school smashed all the time?

She certainly sounded like she was flying high when she spoke to Scott and Stuart. "A little...up in the air are we today, Cami?" Scott asked, wondering just how high up the blonde was.

I don't wanna stay, wanna run away but I'm trapped under your spell

Where are you Scott?: History class
Who is there with you?: Stuart and Cami
What's on your mind?: She's high as a kite...

Chatty Dabbler

User Image

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

It was probably a good thing that Sage had flounced off before she could hear Xavier's challenge to Michael. She may very well have killed them both by pouring hydro-chloric acid down their throats. She didn't return to the classroom until she had found their teacher, in the copy room running off lab sheets for that day's assignment. He listened patiently as she explained what had her so worked up, trying not to wince when the girl's voice scaled up a few octaves. However, he supposed that the two boys' comments were inappropriate and did have to be dealt with. Thus, he returned to the classroom with Sage trailing behind him. They entered just after Michael finished sucking face with Gala, and Sage again missed the mention of Xavier's challenge. She glared daggers at both Xavier and Michael before returning to her seat and sitting back down. She smirked slightly as she listened to the chemistry talk to them, telling them that he expected apologies from both of them and that he would be seeing them after school that day as well. Not quite the level of punishment that she had been hoping for but it was better than nothing.

Once Mr. Todd had made his way to the front of the room and picked up a dry erase marker, Sage turned and shot a superior smirk over her shoulder at Michael and Xavier. That would show them just what happened to pigs that talked about her like that. Some of the girls in their school might not have had any self respect, but she certainly did. Now that the Michaels had been dealt with, at least for the moment, Sage sat up straight and started quickly jotting down notes as Mr. Todd started his lecture. She had more important things to to think about than a slacker idiot and someone who was going to be depending on his daddy's money for the rest of his life. She didn't bother acknowledging Gala. Gala had never directly annoyed Sage, but she spent time with Michael willingly. Therefore, Sage didn't like her.

After Mr. Todd had given his lecture on the day's lesson and had started to hand out the lab sheets, the chatter in the room started to scale up in volume once more. Pretty much everyone seemed to be talking about the Halloween party that Friday. Sage rolled her eyes a little as people rapidly chattered about it. She was going, but only because she knew her brother would get smashed and wrap their truck around a light pole if she didn't go to keep an eye on him. Such is the burden of an older sibling, she thought as she set to work on the chemistry assignment.

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake
I shake it off, I shake it off

Where are you Sage?: Chemistry
Who is there with you?: The Michaels, Gala
What's on your mind?: Haha, take that!

Aged Ladykiller

15,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Married 100
  • Tax Evader 100

User Image

Stuart mindlessly flipped through his history book mainly to look over the images as Scott went from subject to subject on this and that. It hoenstly did not sound all that appealing. dressing up and all of that; everyone would just be going in order to get wasted. It would not be his kind of party, but if it meant securing those connections that happened to enjoy that sort of affair, then he might as well. "I will." He paused, then looked up to Scott. He honestly did not care what Scott would show up in, so he did not even bother to ask. He would find out when he was him there.

"You look tired. go on a bender last night, or just decided not to sleep again?" He only looked away as the door opened, hoping on bated breath it was their teacher, but no, no, it was not at all. Drug addict. The entire class had their attention on her at least once before either gossiping on it and shrugging it off, either way, she was seen, and she was ******** up. He rapped his fingers once, then got up from his set and let his swift legs carry him right over to her. "Scott, can you make an excuse for me while I assist her?" An excuse for his absence at least.

He crouched down and held a hand out to Camilla either way. As much as it was fairly annoying, he would rather not delay the class any longer, and he could see this as being a fairly bad delay that would lead to this girl more than likely getting in trouble, or worse, expelled. "I'll help you out. Take my hand." He would start by getting her out of here, then he would go right on to finding out if she needed a nurse, or if he could figure out what her next class was so that he could dump her off and go back to his normal day.

Location: History Class / / With: Scott, Camilla / / Polyvore: [School]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces