Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Midnight looked down at his paw. "You may know my mother now as..." A tear dropped from his eye and landed with a splat on the smooth floor."as... the queen of angels...she is THE REAL ANGEL.and my father....well lets not speak of him currently."

User Image

Trey looked at the room numbers as he ran. He stopped at and thought for a second. He brought his wing back in and hopped up th stairs to A. He slowly strolled with this bag to A2.He stopped and opened the door.He slammed it behind him.He sat and thought of Melanie.What does she think of me...i dont know why i am soo attracted to her...but i am...

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Mason McKnight
Remember: There is always something new to learn.

XXXMason nodded "Alright tell me what it is you are wanting to know? I will do my best to help in your path to learn what is new." he said with smile and a nod.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Lights out,
I still hear the rain,
These images that fill my head,
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,
Tell my voice what it takes,
To speak up,
Speak up,
and keep my conscience clean when I wake.

Ash

jude nodded "well can you keep an ey out for me my parents sent me here and i dont know why just told me to watch out for suspitios people but it sounded like they where worried i dont know whats going on thought " he said

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Jasey. (say you'll mean it)
You're dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out, (don't waste your time on me)

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser ImageMelanie Nightrail and Tafari, King of the Earth Bound Magic Beasts

"So you want to know why am I aways waring the gloves? I can't take them off. They litterly won't come off. Now down't ask stupid quetions."

XXXTafari grunted "So then you are another that Cormis over passed. I see."He snorted "That bird is quite the craftsmin. His heart is as black as his feathers." he said his thorn like claws digging a bit into the pathement of the school's hall.

XXXMelanie shruged and went back and floped on the bed once again "This is still so cool." she said happly "But I'm starting to get a little hungery."

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Mason McKnight

XXXMason closed his eyes "Well, it's like any other school, you have to find out who your firends are. Just know that here people have abiltys that so be carfull who you find as friends." he said simply. "Every school has it's students eather sucseed or fail, and well end up in a prison. You can only pick theses people out for yourself. As is part of life."

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Midnight chuckled at the thought."HA! cormis wishes. He has no power nor control over me or my mother. I have no connection to him and neither does my mother.He is only another fly in the sky....Now Tafari...I will tell you something that i know you will deny but...." Midnight looked up at Tafari..."My father... was....Tueurroi..."

User Image

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser ImageMelanie Nightrail and Tafari, King of the Earth Bound Magic Beasts

"So you want to know why am I aways waring the gloves? I can't take them off. They litterly won't come off. Now down't ask stupid quetions."

XXXTafari looked at him and shook his head. "Tueurroi?" he scoffed. "There is a name I haven't heard since his death. So He had another son? So be it." he the got up. "Tueurroi was my father," he said sniffing the air a bit.

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Midnight scoffed"So your the one who father wanted me to find and help..." Midnight chuckled "what a coincidence"

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

XXXTafari had started to turn, till what Midnight said stoped him. "What do you mean? He wanted you to help? He has been dead for centerys." he said turing back at him.

XXXMelanie got up off the bed once again. "I gess I should find where the food will be huh?" she said to herself and Left the spike on the bed and went and walked down the dorm hall.

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Trey tried to read her mind but stopped himself short...What am i doing?!?!? If she likes me she likes me if she dosent she dosent...
Trey said as his stomach growled...He got up and went down to the lobby and headed left to the cafe'

User Image

Midnight looked flabergasted."Dead?"...."The Eagle....Messenger of the sky...I see now.Cormis!! He's been playing with you that long?...Father is not dead...He's at my birth place.... Reaching his inner thoughts as many do at the center of the earth.The home of peace....As i am a peach child of the mighty wild angel.A name that you should have heard of may be...THE KING OF FUOCO or King of the Fire Bound Magic Beast.!

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

XXXTafari snarlled. "Cormis took over after his father died, Not after mine did! Do not insalt me by saying that my father is a live. I watched him die." he gralled at him.

XXXMelanie found the cafe for the dorms and smiled. "Nice. Cool set up too." she said going over to look things over.

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image

Midnight growled "YOU THINK I WOULD SAY SOMETHING LIKE THAT ABOUT MY OWN FATHER!!! If you do you must be one SICK king"
Midnight shook his head really hard so that teh broken chain connected to his collar tapped a small square on the coller.Out dropped a large tooth Midnight pushed the tooth to tafari"If he was dead would his scent still b on his tooth?!?!?"

User Image

Trey sat at a table with his food and saw Melanie so he called her over.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

XXXTafari looked at the tooth. He didn't need to smell it. "So he faked it." he shook his head and turnd and walked down the hall.

XXXMelanie looked over and waved, once she got her food she whent over "Hay, Find your room alright?" she asked.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Lights out,
I still hear the rain,
These images that fill my head,
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,
Tell my voice what it takes,
To speak up,
Speak up,
and keep my conscience clean when I wake.

Ash

Ash nodded and bowed "arigato sir il see you later"he said as he smiled and walked out he looked around and then up at the ceiling freinds? i wonder who wil be my friends..."he thought more not paying attenction to where he was going

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Jasey. (say you'll mean it)
You're dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out, (don't waste your time on me)

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User Image
Mason McKnight

XXXMason smiled "Your welcome." he said with a nodded pocketing the key and locking up the lab. He the walked on to the cafitera to get something to eat himself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff