Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
((srry I been gone, busy wit finals and summer skool. Wat did I miss and/or how can I rejoin?))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
, ((I have been at the beach sorry hahah OK let's contutinue ))

Ash gulped as he had the image in his head "I am so sorry anna" he said as he looked at the door "is this a bad time to ask you if you wanna be my dare to the dinner banquet?"He asked as he looked at the door

Shameless Hoarder

(Well, there's gonna be a banquet dinner and assembly, so you could just have your character(s) meet everyone up there. It's gonna be starting soon. )

User ImageAnne gasped slightly, turning her head towards the door "You... your date?" she asked, clinching her towel in her fist "No one has ever asked me out before." she looked to the side "Not even my own kind." her ears turned to the sides as she thought "Even with everything that happened today... you wouldn't be embarassed?"

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash nodded "yeah it was my fault anyways" he sails as. He stood up and had his ears and tail appear " we can match" he said laphing as h ran to his room to change

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((Gets back into the thick of it))

Melanie sat in her room working on some of the homework though she was more so looking out her window then doing the homework.
Tafari was laying nearby resting still not understanding the human markings ment he wasn't much help to Melanie with her catch up work.

Mason was doing some prep work for the assembly his skin back to normal.

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne blushed, holding the towel closer to her chin "Oh-okay." she said, her tail curling around her leg. She started walking toward her locker "I have a date." she said, curling her toes in and smiled.

User ImageAkino sat back in his seat, crossing his arms over his chest "Mason should be here soon." he said and tilted his head to the side "Haven't seen him since his face was purple. Wonder if he got that fixed." he chuckled.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Once Mason finshed up his work he went to where the other teachers were. He saw Akino and went over. "What's going on?" he asked.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash got into his same clothes as he walked into the banquet looking around every one was Dressed up in fancy clothes and he was still in his orange coat and jeans he looks around to fins everybody

Ms Cole stood up at the podeom and spoke "everyone congratulations on a sucesfull first semester major anpuncments in the next hour but for now just relax and meet ur friends an eat until the dance comes up" she said smiling "now hey mason where. Are the adult drinks?" she asked

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Mason looked over at Ms. Cole. "It dosen't serprize me that you would seank some into the event. I just hope you didn't spike the punch." he chuckled "Though I can go get some if you really can't find any." he added with a smile.
Adrian walked in and sat down after having gotten some food for herself.

Tafari sat up. {"That event thing is starting arn't you going to go?"} he asked Melanie.
Melanie shook her head and looked out the window. "No. I don't feel like going. It'll be loud." she said back to Tafari.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Ava walked into the banquet to see Ash sitting with Anne. She was glad he'd found a date, but a nagging inside of her made her feel alone and hurt. Pushing those feelings aside she sat at a table and listened to Ms. Cole.

Elizabeth had already entered early using her abilities over darkness and shadow. She noticed the glances of Ava looking to Ash with his date. It was interesting how even though she no longer remembered her friends she still had feelings for the neko boy.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Mason had saw Ava out the corner of his eye. The Science Teacher thought it was rather sad that the friends where now apart but it was tipical for highschoolers to go in and out of love quickly so didn't think much of it. Though there was something he didn't see that made him qurk an eyebrow the resitent pink haired teen wasn't anywhere to be seen in the dinning hall.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash saw Ava and ran up to her "Ava!!!! Hey I havny seen you all Day you look nice!!" he said as he smiles he got really happy seeing Ava even if shre couldn't remember

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ms Cole smiled "well try the teachers punch...wanna dance soon?" he asked

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Mason shrugged off then looked over at Ms. Cole "Yeah I would... " he said getting up.

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Terumi walks into the room of students looking at everyone with a faint smile.
Hello~ everyone terumi said smirking.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces