Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
The girl looked at Ms. Cole. "Hi, I'm new to the school. My name is Elizabeth Blue, but most people call me Liz or Elli and very few call me Dark..Do you know where I can turn in my papers before getting situated in my dorm room?" Her eyes were relatively uninterested and her voice was drole and bored, much like that of Raven's from the Teen Titans TV show. The body language wasn't much better, though the motions she made with her free hand told another story. Reaching in her bag she pulled out some papers that had been filled out properly, she wore long fingerless gloves on her hands.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jyde held up his index finger to the girls and took Ash a few feet away from them. "Look dude...maybe she's giving you the eye. She might think you're cute or something. Relax will ya." Jyde said agitatedly. He went back to the girls and winked at the blonde one.

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne stopped, the rain running down her hair as if it were resistant "In a way I'm like that too." she said and looked to Shizuku "Hit you?" she knew at times they would be put against eachother, but now? She shook her head slightly "It's just an example. You don't have to worry. she reassured herself. "Alright." she said with a nod and clenched her fist "Here I go!" she said, taking a swing towards Shizuku's arm.

User ImageAkino turned another corner and stopped when he saw Ms. Cole with a new student "Ah. Another new face." he said, putting his hands in his pockets again as he started to walk towards them.

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Melanie swollowed and saw the office opened and knoccked on the door. She then waited swollowing again and rubbed her arm. Normaly she wouldn't worry about it but it was on School property and all.

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
((Where's Yuto?))

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((Don't know))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((I'm sorry take my haracters I'm really busy love u all be back in the next day or 2))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shixuku burtst into water and appeared a few feet away as she smiled "the key is to be touching water then you can evaporatete and appear where eever you want"

ichigo looked at avagaline as he smiled "well i had enough exitment for one day ill see you guys around

ash looked a jyde and gulped "your kidding" he said looking back as he saw the girl giggle with her friends "umm well...see ya jyde" he said as he walked away he wasent much for those situations

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
ms.cole nodded "alright just put them in that ben over there and you get exepted" she said "your room....thats wierd its a-4 butt boys are usually around there" she said thinking

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Ava smiled sheepishly and waved. "Later Ichigo."

Elizabeth looked at her dorm number. "Boys huh? That's fine, I grew up on a street over run with boys, all of my cousins are men actually." With a shrug she dropped off her papers and watched as Ms. Cole left. She turned to walk down the hall towards the dorms only to bump into something tall and furry. Pausing and looking up, she looked into the face of Mr. Akino. "Sorry, wasn't paying attention. I'm Elizabeth Blue, just enrolled."

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash walked up to his room as he looked "agghh another wold guy are you kidding!!!" he said jumping behind elezibeth his cat tail an ears popped up as he hid behind her his cat self was automatically afraid o anything dog like

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((ash is afraid of akino is everyone ready for a new character I'm saying goodbye to shizuku for a while ))

Shameless Hoarder

(Awwww. What's Anne gonna do then? )

User ImageAnne smiled and clapped "I've never seen it done like that before!" she said, putting her hands together infront of her, waving her tail.

User ImageAkino looked down at Elizabeth "Ahh. How do you do? Always pleasant to meet new students before my class." he said with a laugh. Akino glanced over to Ash and sweated "Ash. Must you do that every time you see me? I've told you countless times, I'm a fox, not a wolf." he tilted his head to the side with a sweatdrop going down the side of his face.

(I made it so it was like Akino's been there for a while. So I made that like a normal reaction. >w< )

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Elizabeth looked back at Ash with a cold, glare-like stare at being used as a hiding place before looking to the teacher before her. "I'm fine, just going to drop my things off at my room then probably head out since school seems to be out for the day." She didn't bother for a name, she simply gave a small nod of acknowledgement before walking around and down the hall, away from the two. Her eyes were relatively cold and uninterested about those around her, even the aura about her person seemed chilled and unapproachable. Taking a few more turns before exiting the building she found the dorms and easily located her own room.

((Srry if it seems she hates everything atm, that's just her personality at 1st ^^; ))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash looked at him "I dint care it's still like a dog!" he shouted as he looked ag the girl "wait that's right across from my room!!" he said as he looked at the elezabeth girl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff