Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((well some people do and when I say i surf and stuff on gaia people don't believe me...idk why))

Shizuku nodded as she walked out and started to go to the ice cream shop with her water appeared in her hand as she tried to make a dog butnit turned into a ice shard

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
((Because most of us don't have lives outside of gaia))

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
((sorry i've been busy outside of gaia lol me and my twin ended up leaving ohio and going to californa lol but im back now for a bit))

User Image
Vergil shows up late to school. As he walked by girls fainted at the sight of him. He notices jyde (sorry if i spelled it wrong dude) flirting, vergil smirks and keeps walking.

Dangerous Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Dante walks out the ice cream shop looking at the sky. "its gonna rain great...." prefect day for devil hunting i guess.

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne looked up at the sky as they walked "It's going to start to rain soon." she said, seeing the dark clouds above. Personally she loved the rain, but it brought out the other side of her.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
((what that's crazy everyone has something))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shizuku nodded "water will fall soon...it has 300yards that way" she said pointing to her left "now I can show you stuff in the rain"

Shameless Hoarder

User ImageAnne waved her tail "Alright." she said with a nod "Hopefully I'll be able to pay attention." she thought, scratching behind one of her fins "What kinds of things can you do while it's raining?" she asked. She knew what she could do in the rain, it would be nice to know what someone else could do with it too.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melanie got up after a wile. "Even though it sounds like fun Tray.... I don't want to be to far away from Timmy right now...." she said with a small smile. "Thanks for making me feel better." she said kissing his cheek. She looked at the tree she broke off it's tunk. "I dout Ms. Cole is going to be too thrilled about me punching and braking the tree..... Espealy one as think as this one was...." she said rubbing the back of her neck.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Shizuku nodded as it started to rain "not when it's raining when your touching water most people who can bend the water can become a part of it...I want you to hit me" she said as she looked up at her

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
Ava came outside, standing next to Dante with a spoon in her mouth. She stared at him. "Hey, you okay?"

A girl clad in a rather gothic ballet outfit complete with a collar, black tank, fish net undershirt, black tutu-like skirt, striped stockings, and black flats walked up to the school. A clump of purple bangs hung in her eyes as she looked up at the gate with her red eyes. Her hair was black and spikey at the top, black bangs with the right side of her bangs dyed purple, she wore the rest of her hair in a long braid that was tied at the end with a purple bow. A bag slung over her shoulder and a box of Pocky in hand, she stepped through the gates and towards the school. She was silent, the only sounds were that of her own footsteps and the blasting of her ipod in her ears as she held a stick of Pocky between her lips.

((Maybe later after she checks in I'll have her walk by Virgil and Jyde, just ignoring them))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image ms Cole saw the new child as she smiled "well hello there dear canni help you with anything?" she asked

Dapper Genius

User Image

Jyde rolled his eyes then looked at the girl. "And so what?" he said then turned his attention back to the girls he was working his magic on.

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
Melonie sweatted and then went into the school building and headed to the offices to report to Ms. Cole about the tree she broke.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Ash gulped "well what if she is with bad guys or one of the hero haters it could cause a scene" ash said tugging on his jacket looking up at him he looked back at her as the girl giggled and turned away at her table

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff