Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image dimension

RP Theme

"ever wanted to be a cannon character on a Role play but it just didn't fit Hero's Academy offers a open accepting to any hero or villain of the age of 8 to 19. People from everywhere imaginable apply to further there skills and help them get on track from Bleach characters to Naruto to the Teen Titans and even a made up character you have that you wanna enter then apply here where they will be put threw many classes including ordinary classes. at night you can be sent on missions that they have been working on that will meet your characters role you want to do or arc they are going threw hinting the name like ninjas of the night. ((for example at night ichigo went to fight his enemy arrancar that he was been doing for his mission)) so you will start arraving at the school your papers on your hand you must have them to get threw the door after that you put the papers inside box that says "New Students" you will go to your dorm and begin your life at Hero's Academy!"

((its basically a school rp but you can have characters from different shows and ones you make up and you can do missions at night to go with your story line))

((Have a Character that does not have a power...why not give them one?))

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Rules

1-You cannot skip school if you want to leave you must do so at night. If you need to go after someone at day time talk to the head master((playd by me))

2-romance is encouraged i would love it just dont let it get to aqward where im covering the kid next to me eye's

3-cussing is allowed i don't curse but i don't tell others they cannot just not every sentence

4- if your fighting someone we use the rule of dice on your post if you do not know how to i will show you its easy

5-no god modding if you have a character that is powerful good for you but ur not king. im even the king of the rp and i will loose

6- if you are leaving tell me or place it on OOC on the rp and let us know

7- be creative fun and interacting don't just put a one liner at least 3 sentences

8- also on that note dont post a biography about it, i don't wanna hear 4 paragraphs about how you saw a squirrel

9- entitle the PM you send me with your character thread "Hero Ready"

10-have fun its why i made it for creativity and joining many manga and shows and ideas

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
"cannon Thread"

☯[color=red]Name:[/color][b]((delete this and enter name))[/b]
☯[color=red]Where i come from:[/color][b]((delete this & place which show your character is from)) [/b]
☯[color=red]My Personality:[/color][b]((your personality))[/b]
☯[align=center]My Picture
((enter your picture))[/align]
☯[color=red]Wiki Site for my character:[/color] [url=http://]((just delete this ooc and past the link))[/url]
☯[color=red]My New Bio:[/color] [b]((type what you want your charterer's new life was and now is like and what enemies you might run into and what your missions will be)) [/b]
☯ [color=red]What i love[/color][b]-
-
-
-
-
[/b]
☯[color=red]What i Hate[/color][b]-
-
-
-
-
[/b]
☯[color=red]Dorm room[/color][b]((dorm room number))[/b]
☯[color=red]Crush[/color][b]((your crush))[/b]

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Made Up Characters

☯[color=red]My Age:[/color][b]((delete this & place age)) [/b]
☯[align=center][color=red]My Picture[/color]
☯[color=red]My Powers:[/color] [b]((enter your powers))[/b]
☯[color=red]My Bio:[/color] [b]((type what you want your charterer's was like and what enemies you might run into and what your missions will be)) [/b]
-
-
-
-
[/b]
-
-
-
-
[/b]
☯[color=red]Crush:[/color][b]((your crush))[/b]
☯[color=red]Dorm Room:[/color][b]((your room number[/b]

[b][align=center]"Teachers"[/align][/b]

☯[color=red]My Age:[/color][b]((delete this & place age)) [/b]
☯[align=center][color=red]My Picture[/color]
☯[color=red]My Powers:[/color] [b]((enter your powers))[/b]
☯[color=red]My Bio:[/color] [b]((type what you want your charterer's was like and what enemies you might run into and what your missions will be)) [/b]
-
-
-
-
[/b]
-
-
-
-
[/b]
☯[color=red]Crush:[/color][b]((your crush))[/b]
☯[color=red]Dorm Room:[/color][b]((teachers live in houses or the school dorm room))[/b]

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
Your Character Thread link is here

Character thread

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
"Classes & Dorms"

Classes you can attand any of these and they dont have to be in order: Math
Science
History
power controll
Your Senses((helps you become more aware of your surroundings))
((aything else you want to add i will be happy to just ask))

Rooms
First Floor
A-00=((Supervisor))Mason McKight
A-1=Ash Mika, Ragma
A-2=Trey "Tay"(montay) Manner
A-3= Hazama
A-4=Tohya,
Second Floor
B-1= Misty
B-2=
B-3=Black Star,tsubaki
B-4=
Third Floor
C-1=
C-2=elezabeth "dark"
C-3=Avangaline Evans,
C-4=Anne, Shizuku
C-5=Melanie Nightrail,Tafari

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Friendly Shapeshifter

6,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Friendly 100
~Avangaline Evans~

~"You're gonna catch a cold, from the ice inside your soul."~

"I'm not an angel, you can stop staring now."

User Image Avangaline walked slowly around the school. Her father had just dropped her off and wished her well. He told her to be careful and to try and stay out of trouble. As a reply, she said he catch phrase which consisted of a laugh then she'd say, no promises. She'd usually wink after that. Her huge wings were hidden under her shirt, neatly folded so that she looked normal. She knew she didn't have to, but it was a force of habit. Avangaline's first task was to find her dorm. "Hmmm.."

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Lights out,
I still hear the rain,
These images that fill my head,
Now keep my fingers from making mistakes,
Tell my voice what it takes,
To speak up,
Speak up,
and keep my conscience clean when I wake.

Ash

jude appered as his grandfather looked at him "stay here and be safe alright son your father and mother will be checking in on you its not safe for you outside of here.you are still undisided your life and who you are due to your age but remember freinds are like mirrirs make plenty of good freinds and you will be able to see youself" he said as ash looked up and smiled at his grandfather as he picked up his bag and started to walk. he walked inside the school and looked at the drop box for his regristration it took 3 days to finish. he slid it in as he heared it drop he officially is in Hero's Academy...

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
Jasey. (say you'll mean it)
You're dressed to kill,
I'm calling you out, (don't waste your time on me)

L0cKe and L0aD's Princess

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User ImageUser ImageMelanie Nightrail and Tafari, King of the Earth Bound Magic Beasts

"So you want to know why am I aways waring the gloves? I can't take them off. They litterly won't come off. Now down't ask stupid quetions."

XXXTafari walked up to the school ground, It was strange that the not a lot of people seemed to see the wolf like creater that Melanie rode on the back of. "So why are we coming to this school again? I thought we were sapost to follow Aenya till she found a human partner." Melanie asked looking at the school house from on Tafari's back.

XXX"The Shadow Twins are folowing her at the moment. You need to get stronger at using my powers, from father away. Cormis agreed to alow you to do this. For a short time," Tafari ansered, Knowing that the only one that could hear him was Melanie, other wise more people would have freeked out. He didn't know that there was people that might be able to hear all animals at this school.

XXXMelanie looked around at some other kids. It was obusly a first day for a lot of people, "Well I gess we should go find the Headmaster of this place huh." she said as Tafari nodded and walked along.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Lights out,
I still hear the rain,
To speak up,
Speak up,

Ash

Ash looked around as h picked up his bag and started to walk "i guess things are gonna be a bit diffrent without mom and dad around" he said as he turned the corner and looked as h was staring down a wolf Ash had dots go behind hi head as a blank stare appeared "......waaa??!! he said he jumped back and tripped and fell on his back to the ground he held his back "ahtatatata that hurt" he said as he looked up at a girl with the wolf he looked as he was trying to figure out what just happened

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
You're dressed to kill,

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
User ImageUser ImageMelanie Nightrail and Tafari, King of the Earth Bound Magic Beasts

"So you want to know why am I aways waring the gloves? I can't take them off. They litterly won't come off. Now down't ask stupid quetions."

XXXMelanie was still on Tafari's back and was looking about the school grounds as Tafari walked along. "Look Tafari someone has seen you." she said with a chuckle as Tafari stoped to also look at the boy who had fallen on his butt.

XXX"Yeah so he can see me most people are to bissy to notest a wolf." he said to her but again only Melanie hear.

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Lights out,
I still hear the rain,
To speak up,
Speak up,

Jude

ash looking up at them looked "ar we...even aloud to have pets?"he asked thinking the wolf would take no insult to it since ash thought it could not understand him he still was on the ground. "i am um sorry if i startled you" he apologized before starting to get up.

Don't make this easy,
I want you to mean it,
You're dressed to kill,

Seasonal Pieslinger

22,040 Points
  • Jack-pot 100

XXXTafari Snaraled at the human. "Tafari isn't a pet! And if it wern't for him I wouldn't have the powers." Melanie said as she slid off Tafari's back "Now Tafari we can't aford to start with a bad foot.

XXXTafari was still stiffly looking tords the boy but looked at him "He compared me with the lesser non magic beasts. he said to her.

XXXMelanie nodded "Yes Tafari I know, but he didn't. You are after the strong king of the magic earth bound beasts. He didn't know that." she said to him "This school thing was your idea so we will have to just try and get along for now." she said then looked back at the boy. "I'm Melanie Nightrail. And He's Tafari. King of the Earth bound Magic Beasts." she said introduing them.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff