Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( Hey, Iskander 3nodding glad I'm appreciated ))

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
laughs "Well, if anything, it should make you a better teacher to let the students get to know you. I mean that why you have their trust and all, plus you wouldn't bore them if they knew you. Like I said I like seeing teachers act like themselves."
He turned and faced to whoever had commented about his cigarette with a raised eyebrow. He looked at the teacher for a few moments, he probably would have mistaken him for a student if he had not heard that comment. He took his cigarette out and looked around for an ash tray, but not having any luck he just put it out on his palm and threw the cigarette into the trash can. "Sorry."

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
(there's another teacher? YAY! It now makes the game even more interesting!)
He stuffed his hands into his pocket, and glanced around at everyone who was now in the room, he was feeling abit out of place, and wanted some fresh air, so he turned and walked down the hallway making his way towards the door, his eyes lowered to the floor waching each step he made, getting him closer and closer to the exit. as he made his way closer to the door he could hear his chains hit the side of his pants and belt. His hair now completly covering his eyes, he steped outside.
"Ah... well..." He ducked his head, "Thanks, I feel a little unprepared for the year," He tapped the top of his notebook. This was showing that he hadn't even written out lesson plans, not that his kind of creative writing class needed a lesson plan.

"I haven't seen any other teachers around..." Damien murmured, almost uneasily. He had hoped to catch a glimpse of the other teachers and then formulate his teaching style comparitive to their's.
The teacher raised a brow and smirked slightly. "Glad to see that you kids today aren't little punk asses...," he said. He always enjoyed acting like an old fart, even if he was young enough to be some of these kids' older brother, and he was well aware that inappropriate language could get him in plenty of trouble. But he wasn't always one to follow the rules, now, was her? He nodded his head and murmured a "Thank you" to the student. With that he made his way into the classroom, flipping on the light switch.
"Psh...whatever" He mumbled as he raised an eyebrow at the teacher as he walked by and just shook his head. He waited until the teacher had gone completely into the classroom before taking out another cigarette and lighting it with his lighter. He glanced around, his hood still covering his eyes, before walking to the door he had came in and exited, smoking outside shouldn't bother anyone. Not that he really cared anyway.

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"I'm sire the other teachers will appear. I mean, it is the start of the year now isn't it?" Van still wanted to continue his conversation with Damien, so he would ask these pointless questions just to hear Damien's voice once more.
Ryan yawned a little, still feeling tired for some reason, probaly due to the lack of sleep he had the past few days before arriving at this school, he leans against the wall of the school, still with his hands in his pockets, glancing around the outter parts of the campus. "For a school like this, its surprises me that not much has happend..." He puts his headphones back on and turns up the volume, nodding his head along with the song.
As Reiki Malice, Ancient Studies teacher, sat down at his desk -this was his classroom after all- he looked up at the clock on the wall that he had decorated as a mouse with cardboard paper in a drunken haze at a faculty christmas party. He grimaced as he remembered all the Captain Morgan spiced rum he had slipped into that egg nog... It looked as though he would have enough time to wander the halls before classes would start... But then again, he didn't get any classes until later. It wasn't a require class, nor a popular one at that, so in a way, he had some free time.

He decided to go find some of his co-workers and perhaps be the annoying "class clown" that everyone loved except the teacher and did drugs which made him even more popular. Fun. That decided, he journeyed from his class, leaving the light on but locking the door behind him, to find the perfect target. A teacher who wouldn't take it too seriously, maybe even laugh with him, but still get slightly pissed...
"I guess so..." Damien said, and then tilted his head to the side.

"How old are you, Van?" He really shouldn't be asking these things... but 'know thy students' wasn't that a commandment of the teacher-bible? He shook his head, a slightly amused smile on his face.
He stepped outside and walked down the small amount of steps and began walking across the grass in the front of the campus, his hands in his pockets and the end of the cigarette glowing red like embers. His blue eyes darted across the area seeing if anything was around before just pausing at a group tree, a small pocket knife in hand, humming the slip knot song "Duality".

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
"Sixteen, almost seventeen. What about you?" Van enjoyed the bit of attention he was getting from Damien, it was an exleraiting feeling Van was experiencing.
(( Iskander...Where are you in the school? sweatdrop ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff