Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
User Image

Alyss slept like a rock. Well, a rock that had crazy dreams. But recently, they seemed to be linked to each other, as if continuing on the last dream. Last night, for example, there were strange creatures that were fighting over if she was Alyss or not. Then a larger creature came and scattered the rest. And the night before, she'd dreamed of a tyrant queen who wanted "off with her head" and chased her until she awoke. Ever since the linked dreams started, Alyss had been keeping a journal of drawings and notes about the dream, trying to figure out what it meant. Was it, perhaps, a coping mechanism over her fathers recent death? Or was she going crazy? She supposed the coping mechanism seemed more likely.

As Alyss awoke, she blinked the sun out of her eyes. A yawn escaped her and she sat up, stretching. She grabbed the notebook from beside her bed and scribbled down notes on her dream, as well as a sketch of a talking flower, which there were plenty of in her dream. She finished up the drawing and put the book back on her bedside table. She got out of bed, got dressed, and headed to the lunchroom.

Once she reached the cafeteria, she saw her friends and sneaked up to them. "Hey dudes! What's this I hear about tea parties?" She sat down in an empty seat and frowned. "Guys, can we not talk smack on our friends? It's rude and pretty mean..." She crossed her arms, furrowing her eyebrows.

Lucky Wife

9,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I Once Was: Pocahontas .:: | ::. Talking To: No One .:: | ::. Location: Courtyard .:: | ::. Feeling: Artsy

Lily woke up in her dorm to the sun streaming in through the window, she smiled and sat up and immediately went to go get ready. She looked in the mirror as she brushed her long dark hair, her deep brown eyes staring back at her. She hummed softly as she got dressed in a tight pair of jeans and a baggy sweater. She paired it with her mother blue necklace and smiled before heading out of her room. She wasn't really sure where she was going to go first or who she was going to talk to. Lily was newer to the school and she had to practically beg her father to let her come here. She was excited to learn new things and meet new faces.

She decided to make her way out to the courtyard and enjoy the small garden. She sat on one of the small benches and pulled out her sketchbook and began to draw the nature around her. She hummed softly as bright red, blue and purple hues came alive on her paper. Flowers popped brilliantly against the stark white.

Out Of Crackers: Nothing Yet

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Andrew Montague
Absolem the Wise
With Whom :: Calintz Tchaikovsky, Ella Tremaine, Alyss Kingsleigh and Madigan Carter
My Location ::
The Cafeteria
Seventeen
Grade::
Junior
Mood ::
Tired and Bored

User ImagexxxxxHaving been sitting around listening to Calintz, Madigan and Ella discussing the world's expectations of them, Andrew removed a pen from his pocket and set it between his lips. He wasn't sure why he did it, but he felt as if something was missing if he didn't have something set there. It was more of a comfort thing than much else though. He just felt more at ease with something there. At the mention of the ladies missing, he immediately cringed alongside Calintz. There was definitely a few girls missing and two sisters neither male from Dorm 13 wanted to encounter. The Queens were pure evil whether anyone realized it or not. Calintz and him had noticed the flaws in their thought processes and yet the rest of the world was blind.

xxxxx"Mayhaps Alyss is missing, but I'd rather avoid the Queen Bees like the plague. They're eighteen and they bicker like they're in junior high. Even alone they're a migraine waiting to happen," Andrew muttered in as brutal a fashion as was humanly possible. In all honesty, he could handle Alyss. When it came down to the sisters and their personalities being on opposite ends of the spectrum, however, he'd rather eat lead. It was at this time that he caught onto Calintz talking about tea parties and making him furrow his brow. "How did this even get on the topic of tea parties? Cal, you're even more of a scatterbrain than I was originally led to believe."

xxxxxAfter having Calintz remove the pen from his lips, he felt his cheeks heat up slightly. "My bad," he mumbled, his gaze settling on Alyss trying to be stealthy. Stupid girl. Gah! Why did that sound like something he'd always think about her?! Such a fricking migraine just waiting to happen here. Snorting softly at hearing Alyss speaking of not speaking ill of friends, the auburn haired male glanced briefly at Calintz snickering beside him. "Buongiorno, principessa. Kitty here's getting his wild ideas as is per his usual, Alyss. And we're not talking smack about friends much less anyone. We just stated that as much as we love Elena's and Raven's bickering, we'd much rather prefer avoiding them like the plague. They know I'm not very social and getting Calintz to do anything is a chore in and of itself. These are logical facts, not gossipy chatter behind their backs. Besides that, I believe I've made it clear beforehand that what you call friendship and what I consider friendship is completely different, stupid girl."

xxxxx"Da! We are nas as juvenile as that, Alyss," Calintz purred while hopping up and picking Alyss up in a hug, his cheek rubbing lightly against her neck as was in his nature. He was definitely like that of a cat, demanding affection when he wanted it and doing everything else on his own time when he wasn't lazing about. Inwardly shrugging it off, Andrew reset his pen between his lips and waited for Calintz to resituate himself in his seat before leaning against him and pulling a small book out of the black haired fluffball's jacket to read. It wasn't like it was an abnormal action for him after all. "You need to finish this, Cal. I've read it more times than your age in seasons," he muttered getting the darker haired male to puff up his cheeks in defiance. "You called Alyss a stupid girl." "Just like I express all of my other feelings and opinions, I make no secrets. It simply is as it should be. She's hardly Alice anyways..." "What?" "It's what came to mind. Don't ask."

I am the voice of the past that will always be.
I am the voice of the future.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Stupid girl.
I said you were hardly Alice.

Tagging ::
Bring Me A Shrubbery

Callie Blackwell

Meramaid

Quote:

Quote:

Out.Of.Conscientiousness ::
Bump!

User Image

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Zess Fortuna
Zexion
With Whom :: Luka Fortuna and Theresa Perry
Library-Cafeteria
Fourteen
Freshman
Hungry

User ImagexxxxxZess Fortuna, the younger brother to Luka Fortuna, was among the new students to this new school and he would immediately point at his elder brother for the reason he got to the school late into the evening just yesterday. After setting up his mini-library in his dorm room, he'd gone directly to bed without really interacting with his roommate. He really didn't expect much interaction with others seeing as he was more interested in his studies than much of anything else. He'd been hoping to share a dorm with his brother, but seeing as that hadn't exactly happened, he just settled in with sharing his room with a girl. While her area was lively and full of cheer, his half of the room was neutral and void of much expression besides intricate books meant for study of the various sciences and technological aspects of life.

xxxxxAs soon as morning came, he got up early and went in search of the library. As he suspected, Luka more than likely slept in seeing as he wasn't exactly a day person. Instead of dressing as he normally would, however, he followed his older brother's advice of sliding on a button-up black shirt that no longer had it's sleeves and a set of dark grey cargo shorts with a set of worn out black, grey and white sneakers. According to Luka's gathered intelligence of previous experiences, high schools were full of cliques and so long as you didn't draw attention to yourself by being what was considered the "teacher's pet", you could fit in just fine. Zess honestly could feel himself being placed in that category before the day even began, but he was going to try just blending in anyways.

xxxxxAfter an eternity of reading silently in the library, a couple hours really, Luka finally joined him in the library where they continued reading. By the time lunch came around, Zess could feel his face heat up while his older brother simply raised an eyebrow, his fingers flipping the page to his book when his younger brother's stomach growled at them. Setting a bookmark in between the pages, Luka closed his book before doing the same with Zess' book and stacking them atop each other along with all of the college ruled notebooks his younger brother was taking notes in. Picking them up, he motioned Zess to follow before the duo headed towards the cafeteria in that same silence they entered the school with. Zess just hoped no one opted to interact with Luka seeing as he was going through his three-day phase of being pissed at anything that breathed around him.

xxxxxIgnoring everyone around them, Zess opted to get a small chicken salad, a piece of chocolate cake, a sweet tea and a small cup of milk whereas Luka went with a chicken linguini, corn, mashed potatoes, a light salad and a sweet tea. Noting unfamiliar faces nearly everywhere, Zess opted for the one face that seemed familiar and pointed to a seat opposite of her. "May we sit with you?" he asked the fair haired girl, his brother not waiting for a response before sitting down in one of the chairs with their books on the table beside his tray. Unlike Luka's apparent lack of caring if anyone was going to reject him sitting there, Zess awaited the girl's response while partly wondering what his brother's roommate was like. He hadn't really said how his night went after all. Then again, Luka never really showed an interest in people or what few he had would always complain that he was a coldhearted individual. Perhaps he hadn't bothered meeting his roommate yet much like he hadn't thought about it until now seeing as he was no longer organizing his miniature library in their dormitory.

Do you remember me?
I'm just a shadow now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kingdom Hearts will complete us.
That's the Organization's goal.

Bring Me A Shrubbery

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Out.Of.Codes ::

User Image

Sensational Warlock

User Image

"Why is a raven like a writing desk?"

Where am I? The Cafeteria
Who am I with? Ella, Andrew, Calintz, Alyss
What am I wearing? This
OOC:

“Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.”

Madigan frowned at the other boys' assessment of Elena and Raven, although he couldn't disagree with their thoughts on the later. "Well obviously I didn't mean Red," he called her that for the hair, but it felt very very right. "Just Elena, she's harmless, and those eyes, like a squid!" He explained, hoping the other two would understand what he meant, squids had huge eyes after all. On the topic of tea parties he perked up noticeably and started rummaging through his pockets. "Oh, oh yes! I think we can, if I only have enough, and time, we'll need time." He threw two bags of herbal tea from one of his pockets then removed his hat. Pulling three bags of darjeeling out, plopping them on the table, "Is that it?" He asked looking around the table.

Oh no, there was Alyss, now he'd need more tea, but it meant everyone was there. Or, well, sometimes he felt as if someone important was missing, but everyone who he knew was supposed to be there was there. "Alyss, do you have cups, Calintz suggested a tea party and I have the tea and-" He paused, sometimes he was fairly sure she wasn't Alice at all. He stared at her hard for a moment. "Your hair is all wrong." He said, more to himself then anyone else. And then went back to checking his pockets.
"Aha!" He tossed a bag of Earl Grey at Alyss. "Now we have enough for everyone. Tea time!"

Both Andrew and Calintz were explaining themselves to Alyss and it made Madigan laugh. "They were talking smack, I on the other hand have had nothing but nice things to say about people all day." He commented, beaming with pride, after all his lack of tact got him in more trouble then he cared to admit, it was a nice change of pace to have not accidentally insulted anyone, you know, that he knew of. And it was sure to impress Alyss.

“Twinkle, twinkle little bat How I wonder what you're at! Up above the world you fly, Like a tea-tray in the sky”

"Oh that riddle up there, I haven't the slightest idea."

Dantes_river
Meramaid
Bring Me A Shrubery

Perfect OTP

16,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
  • Falling For You 25
User Image
User Image
Glancing up at the two males that had joined her Tessa nodded.

"Of course you can sit here," she said. However one of the two had just sat down without her even waiting to give the okay. Which was okay with her as well. Tessa scanned two over.

"I'm Tessa Perry by the way, and you are?" she asked them. She had no clue who either of these two were to be honest. If she had seen them around they would have been only faces to her. Tessa was really into her ballet so names tended to escape her.

Where I am: Cafeteria
Who I'm with: The Fortuna brothers

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Zess Fortuna
Zexion
With Whom :: Luka Fortuna and Theresa Perry
Library-Cafeteria
Fourteen
Freshman
Hungry

User ImagexxxxxReceiving the go ahead to seat himself, the dark haired young man nodded slightly in confirmation, set down his tray and sat down in the seat beside his older brother. At being asked who the duo were, he shifted his dark brown eyes towards his older brother already stabbing pieces of chicken with his fork and popping it into his mouth. Apparently Luka was more focused on eating than his manners. Briefly clearing his throat, Zess pointed towards the girl and then towards himself as a gesture of them having something in common. "We are technically roommates. I am Zess Fortuna and this uncouth beast is my elder brother, Luka. He's in the dormitory next to ours," Zess responded, a faint trace of sarcasm lacing his words on calling his brother an uncouth beast.

xxxxxAs was hinted at in such a simple response, Luka swallowed as he gave a slight raise of his hand towards the fair haired female in a faint wave. "Hi, Miss Merry Perry," the dark haired golden-brown eyed male muttered before returning to eating, his tone making it clear that he wasn't in the best of moods. This was then followed by the faint sigh of Zess while he slid a clear straw into his glass of sweet tea and taking a sip. "I apologize for his moodiness. He gets this way during the three day timespan of the full moon. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Perry."

Do you remember me?
I'm just a shadow now.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kingdom Hearts will complete us.
That's the Organization's goal.

Bring Me A Shrubbery

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Out.Of.Codes ::

User Image

mingvvay's Partner

Invisible Regular

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Christian Guard
"I'm gonna fight 'em off
A seven nation army couldn't hold me back
They're gonna rip it off
Taking their time right behind my back"

The food tasted better than he had expected. ‘Sometimes things look worse than they are.’ The girl told him that she was Morgan’s step-sister. “Oh, I didn’t know that. Some just told me that Morgan has a younger sister with dark hair.”’ In Christian’s opinion it always sounds bad to call someone step-sister, but maybe their relationship wasn't good? He would ask Morgan about that later. Christian nearly finished his lunch without getting dirty. The people in one of his foster homes kept calling him a little dog, because of the way he ate. Luckily Christian could eat like a normal person now. He thought about asking Morgan’s sister if she was in the same room as Morgen, but he still wasn’t sure if they actually like each other. ‘Chistian, just ask something normal. Or tell her something.’ Christian wasn’t good at talking to strangers, he didn’t know why he was actually talking to that girl. Normally he would be sitting with Mellory or Morgan or someone else he knew.

Christian just wanted to say something, when he heard a voice he knew from behind. It was Anabelle. She was his roommate this year and he actually didn’t know much about her. Only that she had really nice red hair. She sat down next to Morgan’s sister…step-sister and started talking to him right away. This was really good, he hoped Anabelle would talk to Morgan’s step-sister too and he could just leave. His lungs wear screaming for smoke again. But he wanted to be friendly to his new roommate so he decided to stay for a few minutes more. “Well, I’m a man so I don’t need much time to unpack my things.”’ He hoped that Anabelle wasn’t one of this fashionistas that need hours for dressing up. “And I wanted to smoke.”’ He grinned, it was the first time today. “Don’t be angry if my part of the room will look like a mess. Every chaos has its order.”’

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
« ☼ » Location: cafeteria « ☼ » Company: Sara& Anabelle « ☼ » Mood: Needs a cig « ☼ » Outfit« ☼ »

"And I'm talkin' to myself at night x
Because I can't forget x
Back and forth through my mind x
Behind a cigarette" x

OCC: Sorry for late replay (:
If someone wants to plot, just quote me in the OCC thread.
Bring Me A Shrubbery
SociopathsStoleTheTardis

Veranel's Partner

Wealthy Genius

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

| Where: Chemistry Lab | With: Sylvia | Mood: Thoughtful |

Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known

"I suppose you're right." Jake, with delicate and steady fingers, took the collected bundle of crystals on the string from her fingers from over her shoulder and stared at the formations that made a snowflake. It was actually very pretty well kept and the shape was well made. He hummed. "Make enough of these and we'll have some beautiful decorations for the Christmas events!" He grinned and handed it back. "Sugar crystals might look a little better though. Taste better too." He winked and laughed as he took a seat not too far from her to eat his snack of pretzels.

Sally was an easy person for him to keep entertained. She enjoyed practically all that he did and saw a kindling friendship in her the moment they met. Which was completely by accident but not unwanted. She entertained him in a similar way. He was boisterous while she was quiet. He was talkative and liked to sing sometimes, she was more reserved. But that was where the boundary lie. They were friends, had many a conversation, but he would never divulge his secrets to her or anyone else. He tried a couple times, but found that his voice wouldn't work. He took it as a sign that it wasn't the right moment for such confidence in just one person.

From the cupboard above him, Jake opened the door and pulled out a chemistry book fully intent on reading the material they were no doubt going to use for his senior year. He had meant to read it beforehand anyway just out of curiosity, which was his intent on going there to begin with. Sylvia being there was only a plus. Absentmindedly, he struck up a conversation. "You excited to finally be a junior?"

Oh, there's an empty place in my bones
That calls out for something unknown
The fame and praise come year after year
Does nothing for these empty tears

Cyanogenesis

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
Raven Queen
Red Queen
With Whom :: No one
Music Room
Eighteen
Senior
Rather calm

User ImagexxxxxRaven Elleda Queen, codenamed Red amongst most students, was an outcast if only by her own perception. She was a bully, rebellious against anything she didn't like, and very hardcore. To those who'd known her a long time, it was well-known that out of the sister Queens, she was the tomboy. Throughout her years of life, Raven had been this way and didn't care to hide the fact that she was different. Her bullying started with her sister, this never ceasing even today, and carried on towards neighborhood boys who paid more attention to Elena than her. Why couldn't anyone see the devil behind such an angelic face? Little miss prim and proper was evil incarnate and yet she was the only one who saw through such deception!

xxxxxAt getting the invitation to this school, she'd been thrilled to escape the Hell that was surrounded by her sister being praised while she sat in the shadows of disappointment. Then she found out Elena got one too. Well she could deal with that. She just had to avoid her altogether and destroy anyone who spoke highly of her sister. Torture always sounded fun for the poor fools who fell into her sister's trap. Now not only was she trapped with Elena just down the hall, but some annoyingly cheerful girls were her neighbors. Why couldn't someone shoot her and get it done and over with? Perhaps these dark thoughts were why she slipped out of her room before any of those three girls could leave their dorms and went directly to her favorite place to be; the music room.

xxxxxThe redheaded tomboy was doing what she found was the best way to vent; a hardcore jam session. Just like when she had her band with her, Raven was singing to some of her favorite songs with a passion others just couldn't fathom. That's why she didn't mind being called Red. Red was her favorite color and was the color of passion and anger. She was actually very passionate, a check in her book, and super pissed at her sister being such a deceptive social butterfly, yet another check in her book. She had every right to be too. Elena had been the center of attention their whole lives. Put Raven in a beauty pageant, her ideals didn't sit just right with the judges. Put Elena in a beauty pageant, she could simply smile and speak of worshipping pure evil in that far too soft voice and win. It just wasn't fair. Everyone here, at least the ones she'd encountered, was already entranced by that evil witch.

xxxxxGetting mad at just the thought, Raven just stopped singing altogether and began trashing the room. What chairs were in the room were being tossed into the walls alongside music stands and a microphone. Perhaps she just needed to be in the gym this morning... Argh! Why couldn't her sister just leave her thoughts alone?! Even now she was flitting about like the little prima donna she was.

Off with his head!

Oh I miss the misery!

Meramaid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Out.Of.Concerns ::

User Image

Quick Reply