Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is in her dorm with Jace and Mick a door or two down and feels rather happy. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Willa smiled. Tyler was certainly adorable. She looked to Mick, though stayed in the hall. She wasn't sure if she was necessarily allowed in there or not. By his choice of course, she probably was, but whatever. She set her bag down by her feet as she felt an arm wrap over her shoulder. Willa couldn't help the small blush creeping onto her face as she looked towards the ground. God damn why did he have to flirt so much. She thought on that when a smirk came on her face. She looked up, seeing him talk to Mick a bit.

"How about all my AP homework?" Willa joked. She could do it herself just fine. "Better yet, we could all go out to eat sometime maybe?" Willa shrugged. She had an older brother and he was a bottomless stomach. If they were the same, it'd be a big bill. They'd probably figure something out. It wouldn't be too hard, right? Willa wasn't used to eating out with people. The nerd adjusted her glasses on her face before picking up her bag. "Hey, I'll be over in my dorm unpacking. You guys are welcome to follow or meet up whenever really. I've got Wii." Willa grinned, taking her bags and walking a few doors down. She unlocked it and walked in, throwing her stuff on the first bed. She wasn't used to having people want to be around her for well... Her. Let alone two very nice looking guys, one flirting with her even. In all honesty, she never had a boyfriend before. Never kissed.. Hell, she wasn't much on the dating scene either. Pretty pathetic. She wasn't going to admit to that just yet though. Or that she didn't have many friends. She never really had time for that stuff, not with her lifestyle sadly.

x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Promise Fitzgerald
〖 Queen Bee | Attire

User ImageUser Image

Promise took in one last inhale before she smashed the cigarette onto the bench and got up. She recognised almost no one, at least none of her old friends, and this upset her. She stood there pouting for a moment, then wandered off to the garden, where she would often hang out with friends or make out with boys behind the shrubbery.
Partly because of her youth and partly because of her blossoming need for another cigarette, Promise Fitzgerald half ran to the garden, picking a little blue flower along the way. Once she had arrived, she was surprised to find not her friends, but a brunette girl in next to nothing in clothing. Promise smiled and almost laughed. The girl's outfit reminded Promise of herself, in her early years at the school, and this amused her. She looked down towards the girl's feet and noticed her digging a hole, probably to discard the cigarette she just puffed. Promise cocked her head to the side slightly and pondered this for a moment. Why would she hide that she was smoking? Quite a lot of people smoke here, it's not much of a secret. Was she afraid someone would judge her? Finally, Promise spoke. "No one is going to judge you if you smoke." She said and looked directly and intently at the brunette.

User Image

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
SAVANNAH leigh WILKES
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x | MS. NAIVE FIFTEEN | CHEERFUL SOPHOMORE |

While she was digging the hole with her toe, a voice came from beside her. She jumped slightly and turned to see a very pretty blonde girl who was maybe a year or so older than her staring at her. She jumped a little, and then chuckled at herself for being so serious "Good god almighty, you scared the bejesus outta me. I wasn't paying a bit a attention" She suddenly became aware of how heavy her southern drawl was. "She's probably gonna think I'm hillbilly as ********. Ah well, it happens I guess. Then the girls words registered in her brain. "Oh. I ain't worried about that. But I'm only 15, I'm scared someone'll tell on me I guess. Where I lived we always picked on the new kids the first few days. But it was such a small school they usually got to be one of us within a few weeks or so. I'm Savannah by the way, Savannah Wilkes. I just transfered here from North Carolina. She stamped the cigarette out and threw it in the hole, using the tip of her shoes to cover it back up.

She stood there and wondered what the girl was doing out there. Then she realized she must be out here to smoke as well. Reaching out into her butt pocket she pulled out a Camel Menthol Silver's and held the cigarette out to her. "You want one. Its a menthol just in case your wondering. I don't like reds a bit"

((Ooc: gotta go to bed. Getting up in...... 6 hours for work. I'll be on long enough tomorrow to at least make 2 post. See youns))

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

✁---Julian Soza✁---
"Fashion is expression."
●Mood/Feels: Content | Where: Cafeteria | With: Nicolette●

.•●"Yeah... I know it's probably not the best idea but I just can't help it sometimes. Some people here are just really interesting. Too bad people are so sensitive about being looked at for too long..." He smiled a bit as she sat closer, feeling immediate relief as soon as he got her approval. At least she didn't think it was ugly or awkward or anything. Julian himself didn't think it was anything special, but.. Yeah, maybe it was pretty good. Maybe he was getting better at this.

"That's cool. I dunno if I could do that... If I could, it'd probably take me a pretty long time." Julian was a bit jealous of Nicolette's skill. "Oh yeah, I should probably finish unpacking, myself. I started.... But got bored, I guess." Though he should probably go check up on his dorm, to see if his roommate was back. Might as well get to know the other a bit more, since they'd be spending the year together. "Nice meeting you, too! And thanks for being so nice about me drawing you... I know that could have been awkward. I'll have to be more careful with my drawing." His smile grew as he got to his feet too, feeling a bit awkward about finally introducing himself while seated. "Sorry about that. I'm Julian. Nice to meet you!" Julian held his hand out to the girl for a handshake.●•.

.•●[[OoC: Click image for outfit!!]]●•.

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

Mickey "Mick" Kirk
Mood/Feels:Content | Where:Dorms | With: Jace and Willa

"Well hey, that's on your parents. I dunno why they'd send you here. It's pretty obvious you like your kid a whole lot. To me it seems like you want to be with him. Too bad you're stuck here..." Mick pouted a bit. How could parents do that? Separate a new parent with their small child? That didn't really seem fair to him. "Now that I think about it, at least you're a Senior. Next year you'll be able to spend time with him." Jace was lucky he had family waiting for him back at home. The only thing Mick had was a musty, low income apartment.

Mick chuckled slightly as Jace mussed his hair. "Aye. Lots of issues. Mistakes, too. No biggie though. Like I said, everyone's got them." He set one of his bags down in front of his door and grabbed the key from his pocket. He quickly unlocked the door and lugged all of his crap inside, plopping it all down onto the first available bed he laid eye on. "Nah. I'll just leave all my crap here and follow you guys. Hopefully my roommate doesn't mind luggage all over the place." Mick shrugged it off, though. They'd just have to deal with it for a bit.

He herded Jace from his room after he got all of his bags on and around his bed. Once they were all in the hall, Mick locked up his dorm again and let his key slip into his pocket. "Me? Join your for a meal? That sounds like fun. Wouldn't mind." He couldn't help but chuckle again, until Jace said something about.... Getting more than a meal. Of course, that single comment got him to blush like a mad man. "Uhh... W-well... Yeah! All three of us! Together. To grab something to eat. That sounds good." Not the best recovery, but it was better than nothing. "I'll definitely come along! Better than being in my dorm, all alone." Yeah, that really didn't sound like that much fun. "Wait... You've got wee? A wee what?" Clearly, Mick wasn't really in the loop, when it came to video games... He looked at Willa, a confused expression on his face, until she headed on down the hall. He skipped on after her and slipped into her room, looking around shamelessly. "So. What were you saying? About a wee?" Strange way to use the word, really...

[[OoC:]]

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Kami "Ann" Rose
Ms. Fashionista

User Image

Ann kept walking with them looking around at all the people that showed up. When they reached the dorm she let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you guys so much. We should hang out again sometime." Ann gave the a bright smile and walked away with her suitcase to her dorm. She was sharing a dorm with a girl named Willa Roxas. She made her way inside and the dorm building was huge.

Ann looked around and found her dorm. It was so cute and cozy looking. She claimed a bed and put her suitcase under the bed. She pulled out her headphones and started listening to music.'This is going to be a fun year..' She was reffering to Conner. He was so cute and Keiynan was so nice, but he wasn't straight. She kept jamming to her music.

Where: Field
With:My ipod(Song: Make a move by Icon Fire)
Wearing: Outfit
Feeling: Happy and Bored

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Keiynan chuckled at the once again response to calling Conner Superboy. It was just so funny to him in a weird amusing way. Then after the other asked to come see him later. "Yeah, sure, Superboy, but you do realize there aren't any classes today, right?" He pointed out. He didn't know if the other realized that or not, but he was definitely obligated to correct the younger male. If things were even more amusing already, it seemed that Conner was checking him out? Was the guy being for real? Conner was straight, right? Or so he thought, but checking him out? He didn't believe it. Maybe there was some other reason for the weird and strange looks?

Once they reached the junior dorms, he was prepared to just go, thinking maybe Conner wanted to talk to Ann alone or something, but she went on with a thanks and he looked over to the boy and once again he was looking at him. What the boy said next blew his mind? He was asking if he was gay? So this could go either two ways: Conner wasn't actually straight and he was interested, what else would a guy be wanting to "make sure" on such a thing; or two that like a lot of straight guys he would want to make sure that Keiynan wouldn't try anything with him. Coming a bit closer, he smirked. "Yeah, I'm gay, Superboy. Now why do you ask?" He asked, curiously. Oh, he was going to have fun with this. So much fun. He did say he wanted to live his last year to the fullest.

Mood: Bored
                                Wearing: First Day
                                With: Conner and Ann
                                Out of Control: Still tweaking with layout...
                                Will be cleaned up when I have time.
                                Short because I didn't have a lot of time.

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♫Jace Park♫

Mister Muscian

User Image

►Location:junior dorms.◄
►With:Mick,Willa◄
►Wearing:FIRST DAY OUTFIT
►Translation:◄
►OOC:....◄

Jace smiled a bit noticing Mick heard his comment and turned bright red, he was cute when he blushed reminded him of a Scottish Terrier he just wanted mess wit hhis hair again but he controlled himself. "Yeah we could go get something form the caf or there is a nice place nearby that sells really good sandwiches." he said when Willa mentioned her Wii and Mick didn't under stand he laughed following behind him. "She meant Wii with two i's it's a video game system Scotty." he said placing his arm around the boy's shoulder and smiling at him. "So you guys wanna get something to eat now or maybe go chill in the lounge." he said trying to think of things to do. Just then a thought hit him, "Oh we could go through the Japanese garden if you want it's so beautiful." he said he knew they probably knew about it but he just loved that garden it always brought him peace. He thought about the first time he actually went into the garden he had met his best friend there, that reminded him he hadn't seen him and hoped the boy made it back this year. Quickly pulling out his phone he found his besties number

To: Drama Queen
Message: Hey Bestie you at school yet, totally talking to that cute scotty that came last year he's such a dork it's cute. We might go out and eat later you have to come and join us I missed you over the summer ^.^

Smiling and putting his phone away he looked ot the others,"So we decided on anything yet?" he said as he placed his phone back in his pocket and as he did he could feel his pack of cigs,"Man I could go for a smoke Scotty you in?" he asked not knowing if Willa wanted to be around the smoke. "Hey your welcome to come too Willa." he said looking over to her and smiling brightly. "We can walk around the school and take in the beautiful sights." he said to both of them he could go by himself it would give him a chance to find Keiynan.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

Conner kept hearing that name and he knew the older boy had decided that's what his name was so he just accepted it and tried to ignore it when he was called that. "Hey you can always find me sometime i'm in the same dorm." he said to Ann as she left. When Keiynan came close to him he got a bit nervous and blushed a bit,"Umm no reason just wanted to know......" he couldn't say he moved away from Keiynan and looked away. He knew if he said it if the words were out there then it was true and he couldn't take it back he just couldn't like guys. "Yeah just had to make sure so you don't try anything funny!" he covered quickly hoping the older boy bought it. He then looked back at the older boy,"Yeah sorry I didn't mean to come off as an a**." he said he always felt bad when he thought he was being rude to someone.

"Can we go somewhere that's not here." he asked him he really did want to know a few things, but not out in public around everyone. "The Japanese garden is near here." he said as he walked toward the beautiful garden. The whole time he was deep in thought not even glancing over at Keiynan once till they got deep into the garden."So I have this friend back home who thinks he might be Bi and I was wondering how did you know you were gay?" he said as he turned to face the boy he looked into the older boy's dark brown eyes like he was searching for an answer for himself. He wanted to know if there was a way to not be bi or gay and avoid the things that lead up to being it. "Like I mean for him cause he wants to know how to avoid it cause he's afraid of what people might think." he said looking away form the boy a bit he hoped he was convincing enough to not make him think it was him.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: confused
Company: Kei
Wearing: Goaaaaaaal
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Promise Fitzgerald
〖 Queen Bee | Attire

User ImageUser Image

The brunette girl jumped and Promise stepped back a little, surprised. The girl had a very thick southern accent, Promise observed. The girl told Promise about herself and where she was from. "Ah, North Carolina.." Promise thought, finally pinpointing the brunette girl's accent. Finally, the girl told Promise her name, Savannah, and finished burying her cigarette. "Well, Savannah, my name is Promise. Promise Fitzgerald, of the Fitzgeralds. I'm a junior." She smiled, flipped her hair back with her hand, and the smile turned into a slight smirk. Savannah offered her a cigarette and she shook her head a little, waving her hand in front of the pack. "Uhhhh, no thanks..." She stammered. "I only smoke Sobranie Cocktails, sorry." She said, frowning, and took out her cigarette pack out of her bag and put a cigarette in her mouth. "Light me?"

User Image

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is in her dorm with Jace and Mick a door or two down and feels rather happy. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Mick and Jace followed her surprisingly as a new girl walked into the room, blowing past Willa and unpacking. Weird. Must be completely zoned into something. Willa shrugged. Maybe she wasn't much of a person person. She certainly had a sense of style though. Jace explained the Wii as Willa held it up, setting it by her bed. She'd plug the thing in later. "I'm up for whatever really. I don't smoke though, but I don't mind being there." Willa smiled, then looking to her roommate. She wasn't sure if this girl wanted to just enjoy peace and quiet now or what. "You must be Kami. I'm Willa. I was about to head out... But you could come along too if you wanted. I doubt any of us would mind. We'll probably be at the garden." Scratch that. She hoped the boys wouldn't mind. She wasn't sure at all. Nudging her bag under her bed for now, Willa stepped out into the hall, as she was unsure Kami even recognized her being there. Weird. It was probably an iPod or something.
x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
SAVANNAH leigh WILKES

Savannah reached down into her pocket and pulled out her lighter, a gift from her parents. A custom made zippo lighter decorated with three small gems: a pearl,a piece of alexandrite, and a moonstone, her three birthstones. It had been a present from her parents for her birthday in June. She gazed at the lighter, as she always did when she thought of them. She smiled. "Is that a high brand cigarette? I've never heard of it. And forgive me if I sound rude, but I've never heard of the Fitzgerald's either. But then, I don't know many rich people. Only other miners families. And only the ones who came to my hometown to talk business with daddy. And then we gave them the a high time."

She laughed, thinking of memories when daddy brought business associates home with their families. They never forgot it, she was sure of that. She liked this girl, she might actually make a friend today, what a nice prospect that sounded like. "Uh, well maybe, if we can become friends you can come stay with me for awhile one summer? I mean, you might, maybe? You'd have to bring your own cigarettes. Unless they sell them at headshops. But the closest one is an hour away" She blushed, she felt awkward. Maybe she should have stayed in the country, she wouldn't make a fool of herself anyway. She probably just blew making a friend, and then she would tell everyone not to talk to the strange new girl from the sticks.

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Promise Fitzgerald
〖 Queen Bee | Attire

User ImageUser Image

Promise watched as Savannah lit her cigarette. "Adorable." She said, referring to her lighter. Promise inhaled the fumes and exhaled with an audible sigh. "Why yes, they are a high-end cigarettes, from Europe." She smiled and Savannah continued to talk. She was a bit of a rambler. "A high time?" She asked, confused. She had never heard such a term in her life. In fact, she had never heard of quite a few terms Savannah mentioned in their conversation. Promise mused their vast differences for a while until she faintly heard the word "friend" come from Savannah's mouth.
It might be nice to make a friend. It wasn't like she had found any of her friends anyway, it would almost be a relief. In all these thoughts, she heard Savannah mention that the nearest store was an hour away. This made Promise's whole body freeze up. A whole summer without shopping? She wasn't sure she could handle that. She wasn't exactly adaptable when it came to confirming to (in her opinion) difficult situations. She bit her lower lip, glancing towards the ground, searching for an answer. Finally, she cleared her throat with a high-pitched noise, and replied, "It's not a.... Terrible idea..." She managed to say, and glanced back up at Savannah. "How about I spend half the summer with your family, and you spend half with mine to even it out?" She proposed. She can't back out now, she'd already said it. It was final, she'd have to spend half the summer without shopping, and in the country. Promise shook her said to clear it of the negativity and reassured herself she was going to be fine. She smiled at Savannah. At least she had made a new friend today.

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

αη υgℓу яαcє - ησ ι∂єηтιту
α qυєѕт ƒσя cнαηgє - уσυя нιѕтσяу
ємρту єуєѕ - ναcαηт мιη∂
ι'ℓℓ cℓσѕє тнє ∂σσя - ℓєανє уσυ вєнιη∂

Tobi stood there, nervously. He didn't know what to say, even though his brain was running a mile a minute trying to figure out he was going to remain calm and cool while the exact opposite was occurring. The map was bad? He raised an eyebrow as he tried to figure out how the map was bad. Was it the wrong map or something? Or maybe it was just the language barrier. He did have a feeling, no it was quite obvious that English was not this girl's first language. She must have been a french exchange student then, maybe. When she introduced herself, he couldn't help but smile a little. It was a bit funny in a different sort of way. "Fresh woman? You mean Freshman?" He asked with a small smile. "But uhm... I'm... Tobi. I'm a sophomore... Well I'm supposed to be a junior, but I stayed back." He introduced himself right back. This was happening. The first time he was going to introduce himself and no one know about his other name. It was his fresh start.

Rubbing the back of his neck, Tobi moved so he could look at the map. He was so busy trying to figure out where they were as to the map that he didn't notice anyone walk by them until Noemi pointed her out. He looked up and over to see the girl wearing close to nothing. It was... just wow. She was really pretty, though, and he could see so much skin. He blushed at the sight a little before he looked away. Because of his situation, he had never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend for that matter. He wasn't really picky by gender, it was just personality that he really liked. Of course, beautiful people got his heart racing and him feeling beyond awkward than usual. Thinking back to the question, he shook his head. "Oh, no... Um... You're dressed just fine. I like what your wearing." He assured the younger girl with a smile. After a moment or two, he looked back at the map. "Okay, let's see if we can figure this out." He sighed as he thought quite hard indeed. "Maybe if we go out those doors we'll be able to find one of the buildings on the map to tell us where we are exactly?" He suggested, looking over at the blond girl.

↘↘Location: [Somewhere...]
                                                    ↘↘Company: [Blonde Girl (Noemi)]
                                                    ↘↘Wearing: [Have to blend in...]
                                                    ↘↘OOC: [ N / A ]

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
SAVANNAH leigh WILKES

With a smile Savannah held the lighter out. "Yeah, my parents got it for my birthday this past June. June has 3 fifteenth birthstones: pearl, alexandrite, and moonstone. And my family owns the mining companies that make parts of well pretty much anything. Like computers. Every computer in the world uses a mineral called mica. And the only place you can get is where I live. Its like glitter pretty much. And it covers everything. The dirt, the roads, they sparkle!"

But when she talked about spending half the summer there, you could tell she was only doing it to be nice. She looked like the prospect scared her. She laughed "Oh no, half the summer? Lordy mercy honey, even I wouldn't spend a whole summer there anymore. It kinda Sucks. Nothing to do. Any everyone is either pregnant or raising infants and toddlers. That's how I ended up here. My parents think I'm to young to have sex. That and they think everyone wants to knock me up. That sets them up cause they'd have to marry me and become instantly rich. Its kinda funny. And kinda sad when you think about it. So here I am with a school years worth of birth control. I really don't get it. Oh. And showing them a "high time" just means we showed them a good time, we had fun. I took 'em riding on 4-wheeler's, fed 'em up with food you can only get in the south, stuff like that. Nothing special." . She breathed deeply, she'd have to work on losing at least a little bit of the accent. Even she realized how funny she sounded

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff