Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

Firsy Day Of Classes!

Lunch is over. Bummer, right? Oh well, time for seventh period, the last of the day! Finish up conversations what not, and say bye to new friends! Hooray, time to make more class!

(Seventh period lasting 5 pages.... Hopefully?)

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

Mood/Feeling: Bored
With: Thorne || Where: Cafeteria
Outfit: Day One

User Image
Say something... Nice? Leon wasn't one to give out compliments. People had to work for his compliments. Sort of stupid, but that was how he functioned. Still, though... He probably should say something nice. Leon looked the other up and down as he spoke, not really listening to what the male was saying. Well. He sort of was. Maybe. But Leon was more concerned with his own thoughts, to be honest.

Then it came to him. "You're cute." That was something nice, right? Or was that just him still thinking with his d**k? Leon couldn't tell the difference anymore. Whatever. If that comment didn't work, he'd just think of something else. "I don't care, to be honest. Caring about people's feelings gets you too... Involved. I don't particularly like getting involved with people." Leon shrugged, finally finish up his beloved burrito. Too bad burritos weren't people... They'd make awesome lovers. "I know they hurt people. It keeps them away. That's what I like. And I can definitely take it, if someone gives me a taste of my own medicine. You think I haven't had to deal with it, myself? Look at me, for s**t's sake! I'm a freak, right? I get s**t words thrown at me all the time." He chuckled. "I've simply trained myself to think that they're all just jealous."
Almost right after the words passed his lips, the bell rang. That stupid bell. Leon could tell that that stupid thing was going to be the death of him. Oh well. Better not think about that now. Instead, Leon smiled at Thorne. "I'll see you later, Rosie. Maybe at this stupid... After school thing?" He got to his feet and... After thinking about it for a moment, placed a quick kiss to Thorne's cheek. "See ya." With that, Leon shrugged on his bag, threw his trash away, and headed to his next class.

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

User Image
Mood/Feels: Happy | Where: Garden | With: Promise

"Yep! Complete Goddess." Mick smiled wide, liking how her laugh sounded. It was a nice laugh, really. "Oh! Hey, we have the same class." He was glad for that. That meant that he wouldn't be late, after walking Promise to class. Not that it wouldn't be worth it... And he was glad he could get a smoke in, too. It wouldn't be as relaxing as he wanted, but a smoke was still a smoke.

Mick had almost finished his, when the bell rang. The walk out to the garden had been nice, and he was more than happy to light Promise up, and smoke with her. They needed to do this more often, he decided. Eh, well, the smoking part, at least. The... The first part... The sex part. Well, that was up to promise. He shrugged the thoughts away, thinking now of how to get to government. Mick flicked the cigarette butt to the floor and snubbed it with his heel, before looking back at promise. "Ready to go?"[/color]

[[OoC: Click image for outfit~ Omg my posts are so short. Wtf.]]

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

⋮ Mood: Curious ⋮ Where: Cafeteria ⋮ With: Ann ⋮Wearing: Mister Aviator

"They are, aren't they?" Demitri smiled at her, his gaze lingering for a moment too long. Though, of course his gaze was torn when she walked away to throw away her lunch things. And then the music started, and some crazy b*****d started dancing on a table. Nearly scared the daylights out of him. Demitri looked over at the male, eyebrows furrowed. He obviously didn't look very pleased with this guy. Whatever. "No idea who that is. Kinda weird, if you ask me." At least Demitri didn't have to listen to that kid's music for long, or watch his antics. The bell rang, signifying the last class of they day. Cool.

Demitri got to his feet and smiled at Ann again. "Welp, see you around, I guess. Maybe at the... Rally, thing. Maybe tomorrow in photography. Either way, looking forward to it." His smile contorted into something a bit more suggestive, before he turned and left, off to his next glass. Which, just happened to be geography.

⋮OoC: ~ ⋮

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
♥Kami "Ann" Rose♥
Ms. Fashionista

User Image

The guy on the table was an unknown name to Ann since Demetri didn't know who he was. The bell rang and Demetri left, but not before saying goodbye first. Once he was gone she gathered her things and got up from her table. She took one more glance at the guy and then made her way out of the cafeteria. She walked past the double doors and had no idea where her class was. "s**t. I am gonna get lost. she made her way down the hall and started her journey.

She had the map and schedule out so she knew where she was going. It was no use. She ended up on the other side of the school. She needed to be on the other side by the library. She hiked herself to the library and from there she found the classroom. "Good thing I didn't wear heels." She walked into government and took a seat. She pulled out her phone and started taking funny pictures of herself before people showed up.

Where: Government
With: No one
Wearing: Class Time
Feeling: Photogenic

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is in the halls with Charlie and feels delighted. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Willa nodded. Wait for him at her dorm, night of the dance. Seemed simple. "Ok," she said with a smile. The nerd glanced to her schedule, smiling a bit more. "Well I also have government, so it kinda makes sense we walk together." The bell rang and Willa stood from her seat, gathering Charlie's stories, handling them with care as she slowly began to move towards government. She sorta assumed he'd be right by her. And if not, she'd see him in class anyways. "I'll have to finish reading these during government, or maybe at the pep rally or something if I go. You going?" Willa wasn't sure. It was a bit of a lather, rinse, repeat routine over the years. It quite honestly bored her. Plus last year she left with a piercing headache. She might not even get any reading done in there. If she had friends going though, it might just be worth it. If not, why bother?
x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Liberal Exhibitionist

16,750 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
SAVANNAH leigh WILKES
x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x | MS. NAIVE FIFTEEN | CHEERFUL SOPHOMORE |

Oh! There was the bell. With a real quick goodbye to Dominic and JT she ran out before the first bell had even finished ringing. And was speed walking down the halls. And of course, she was the first one in the classroom. And thank god the teacher was a hottie! Shame he was married, Mr. Knight. But this class just kept getting better! But they were able to get in a conversation as other filed in the classroom after a few minutes. They even talked about a few ideas they each had to make the club more popular, or at least try to get more than a few people to join. He even proposed that one day she teach. Or maybe if they could do something to promote the club. A play, but then they needed a writer, a talented writer, and the Drama club would make it come to life. But Conner's friend Kei was in the drama club so maybe she could talk to him.

Well now they started with Ancient HIstory, and she only knew some about ancient Egypt. But evolution and early man and Mesopotamia would come before Egypt. And who knows what else, she didn't know overly much about ancient history, she like to focus more on the past 600 years of history. She knew all the English Monarchs from William the Conqueror up to the present Queen Elizabeth II. She was working on the French now. Next would be the Spanish. At least she was able to keep herself busy for the next decade.

With: JT and Dominic
Where: Lunchroom
Wearing:First day of class
Feeling: self conscious

Out of Crayons:
//Anderson Reed (Andie)//

**Ms. Dancer**

User Image

Andie groaned. She had history next, and it would be terrible. The girl hated history with a fiery passion. Unless, of course, it was dance history, but even then it sucked. She hiked up her backback and made her way to class. As she sat down, a bit early to class, she thought about what had happened that day.

Classes had been pretty un-eventful. First day in a new school and she still didn't really have any friends... There had been a couple people she thought were cute, but what with the teachers droning on with the Syllabi, she hardly had time to say hi to anyone. Hell, she didn't even know if she had a roommate, because the room was currently vacant. Andie had arrived late. She could have checked in over the weekend, but no, she had a dance recital to perform at. The girl sighed. Life could be so difficult sometimes.

Currently: History class. Outfit:First Day Outfit. Thoughts: Ugh.

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

Ms. Drug Addict

❛Moodbeams: Satisfied and Curious
❛Wherabouts: Hallway
❛Amazing ones: Leon

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Juniper giggled at Nicolette's comment. She did have a big appetite for obvious reasons... "Oh... Well... I have the munchies. Depletting high, though. Which sucks." She repled with a shrug. Once they sat down, she dove into her food. She could look so not lady-like when she had the munchies. It was hard to remember that she couldn't act like that around a lot of people. Chewing her food slowly, she swallowed and lookked up at the other girl as she spoke. "Let's see here... My parents are hippies... My mom makes the best special brownies around... I smoke a lot... I sometimes do some party favors, but I don't make it a habit like my green has become." She giggled as she spoke then went back to eating. She was about to ask the same question when started announcing to the room and playing music. It was awesome and if she wasn't completely delusional, she could have swore the guy winked at her. It made her giggle a bit at the total randomness. She loved random, for sure.

Not too much more time went by and she finished her lunch shortly before the bell rang. Well that sucked. She would have loved to hang with Nicolette more, but as the girl was definitely older than her, them having the same last period was doubtful. "Time to go sadly... Hang out later?" She giggled and practically pounced on the girl in a hug before pulling away and skipping off. She was satisfied, but she was still saddened for her high leaving her. She was going to go smoke up with Mick... At least she thought that was going to happen. The guy never showed up, though. He must have gotten a bit too busy with Jace or something. The thoughts put a small smile on her face. Romance was grand. She was heading towards her last period and as she turned the corner, she twirled.. She twirled right into another kid. Her eyes widened and she stopped as she looked at the boy in front of her. "Oops... Sorry~" She giggled a bit, pushing her orange wild hair from her face. She looked closer at the other, a bit too closely as she might have been all up in his face. She really didn't understand personal space, to be honest. "Ooh... Nice piercings! Did it hurt to get that one in your nose?" She was tempted to touch it, but she knew that would be crossing the line for someone she just met.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

OoC;;

User Image

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Keiynan smirked at the boy's comment as he moved to kiss Conner's neck a couple of times before going back to those lips. "It's because you can't resist me..." He replied and smiled. They continued to kiss for a while, his tongue slipping into the other's mouth. Then he felt the hands at his waistline. He so wanted what was going to happen to happen. His excitement proved it, but in the back of his min he didn't want Superboy's first time to be a quickie in an empty classroom. Wouldn't that be wrong? He was usually a romantic, but he just didn't know if he could resist... How could he when Conner was so amazing and he really just wanted to go there with him?

~Time Skip~

The bell rang signally the end of lunch. With all the fun that had been had, they missed lunch. At the end of it all, sex didn't happen. There was just a whole lot of kissing and groping. It was good for now. Keiynan could manage with that for a while. He really didn't want to go too far without knowing Conner was ready for it. Kissing the male's bare chest a couple of times, as they were both shirtless, he smirked and went back up to those soft lips. "Well... That's enough for now. Classes and all... It'd give you something to think about while your in your last period, wishing to see me sooner rather than later." He smirked as he let his hand wander down to the other's waistline. "Or... we could just go back to my dorm... Or yours... And finish up if you can't wait." That was definitely a great possibility. Hooking up was always better than going to class, that's for sure.

Mood: Excited
                                Wearing: First Day of Classes
                                With: Conner
                                Out of Control:

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

αη υgℓу яαcє - ησ ι∂єηтιту
α qυєѕт ƒσя cнαηgє - уσυя нιѕтσяу
ємρту єуєѕ - ναcαηт мιη∂
ι'ℓℓ cℓσѕє тнє ∂σσя - ℓєανє уσυ вєнιη∂

Tobi bit his lip when Tobi spoke. Man, he loved her accent. It was so exotic... Why did she make him feel so nervous? It couldn't be her, could it? He was normally just awkward... Shaking the thoughts from his head, he tried to concentrate on what he was doing. Well eating was getting his mind off certain things... When the blond replied to his question, he felt happy, then he felt nervous all over again. Poking at his food, he slowly looked over at her. Just looking at her made him nervous. He felt his face heating up and his palms getting sweaty from anticipation. "Oh yeah? Bummer... I mean... Maybe... Uhm..." He trailed off not knowing what exactly to say. Then he heard a loud voice and music shortly after. His eyes widened and his heart started to race even more. He looked over at the guy and bit his lip. The guy looked like a total chick magnet... He probably got loads of girls. It wasn't that Tobi wanted lots of girls, or anything. He just wanted to ask Noemi to the dance. Why did that have to be so hard? It was going to be as friends and all that... Nothing more. He had a feeling she wouldn't agree to it otherwise. He could do this, though.

Taking a deep breath, he was about to ask her, but then the bell rang loudly which really made him emit a frightened sound. He blinked and swallowed deeply. Did he lose the chance? He needed to do this now, then. Running a hand through his hair, he stared down at the floor for a few moments before looking back up. "Uhm... Well.. If y-you're not... going with anyone... I was uhm... wondering... if you might... like... consider... going with me...? Um... if you want... Or don't mind... Just as friends of course! Because... Well... yeah." He stammered though the whole entire request and it was beyond painful for him. Then blurting out random segments of the whole thing didn't make things any better. She was going to say no.. He was sure of it.

↘↘Location: [ Cafeteria]
                                                    ↘↘Company: [Noemi]
                                                    ↘↘Wearing: [Imma Boy]
                                                    ↘↘OOC: [ ]

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
〖 Queen Bee 〗

Promise inhaled the last bit of her cigarette and nodded as she exhaled. "Yep, ready." Stepping on the butt and walking back to the school behind Mick. Off to Government.

As the two walked, Promise realised she barely acknowledged Dominic's existence during lunch before she ran off with Mick. Poor boy. She decided to text him.

To: Dominic
Hey, cutie! Sorry I ran off and we didn't get to talk, how about I meet up with you at the rally and we'll catch up? xxxx

The blonde put her mobile back into her bag, then looked up. They arrived to class, at last. The first people there too, once again. Promise chose a seat towards the back and motioned Mick to sit next to her. "So," Promise paused and smiled, as if she were about to laugh, "tell me all about yourself, I'm curious."

User Image

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxCharles "Charlie" Orwellxxxx

xxx✁↷° Mr. Writer

The bell rang loudly and Charlie jumped a bit before standing. "Perfect! Lead the way, Miss Roxas!" he laughed and motioned for her to lead the way. His nervousness seemed to dissipate as he followed her. The pep rally? The school was having a pep rally this afternoon? Charlie had forgotten, but he supposed it made sense. He didn't much like them either; they were always loud and crowded. "I honestly don't believe I want to go.. he said, scratching the back of his head. What would be an alternative? Sit in his dorm room alone, writing another story? He needed to get a life. Maybe Willa was willing to skip it with him. "Um, maybe we could go somewhere instead?" He wasn't sure where that would be either. He was not familiar with the "hang-out places" around the school. "Where would you like to go?" he said, already assuming she'd skip with him. "Uh, well, I mean, if you want to, that is."

They finally arrived in the classroom and sat towards the front, once again to keep far from Promise, who was still with that boy from earlier at lunch. He wondered, completely obliviously, where they went so quickly. It was very unusual to him and he frowned. What a strange, awful girl.

- With: Willa
- Mood: Thoughtful
- OOC: ~

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is in Goverment with Charlie, Promise, and Mick and feels devious. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
After a nod of agreement, it seemed like a decent idea just to skip the thing. Not like anybody would seriously miss her there. In a sea of people? As if. Charlie was open to the idea as well. She shrugged. "I'd love to skip it. Maybe... Maybe the comic shop? Arcade? Park?" She was a bit of a regular at those places, more so the comic shop though. The people there were pretty nice, and she had no chance of running into her parents. They could figure this out. Didn't matter much. "I'd have to stop by my dorm and put my stuff away though." No big deal though. Wouldn't take long to toss some things in there. She could move em wherever afterwards.

Upon arriving, Willa noticed a hideous sight. Nay, atrocious. The air in this room could freeze even the hottest California blazes. A screech of the siren's wail. A chill of death. Just what a siren did: kill. You need not look towards the melody to know your maiden is but a lowly rat. Like the black death, Promise could not be avoided. She would ravage among the bodies of the school, spreading her gruesome disease. Scavenging those she killed, stringing them and playing puppeteer as she paraded the cadavers with such pride. Few could see through the glitter and makeup she slapped so delicately upon her kills. The few who did weren't alive for much longer. Willa was in that middle. Aware yet alive. Unable to stop the inevitable, but able to march through her bombardments with one foot in front of the other.

"Hey Mick!" Willa smiled, waving to Mick. Maybe Mick and Promise became friends. She'd have to tell him all about Promise. How lovely she is. Willa being a friend to Mick would piss her off probably, so she waved as she had before sitting by Charlie without a single glance at Promise. She didn't even acknowledge her. Promise despised that and Willa knew it. "Sit with us?" Still towards Mick, not Promise. With an innocent smile, Willa wasn't too scared of her. It was fun to make her all mad. It took this thing called a brain to be able to actually hurt someone, something Promise might not be too familiar with since the only thing she's ever studied are dicks.

x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Colorful Cultist

User Image
Noemi Akeu ●●
Je suis Mademoiselle Francais.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Noemi watched in shock as some guy began dancing around. Was this normal or something? Some laughed, some clapped... Noemi just stared at the guy in surprise. Based on Tobi's face, this wasn't something he was used to. America was weird, but not THIS weird surely. The bell rang and people began filing out, though Tobi began to say something. Small parts of a sentence. Going with him to the dance? Noemi smiled, nodding, even though he added as friends. Something kinda told her he might have wanted a bit more than that though. He was so nervous! Why though... "Yes," Noemi stood, gently pulling Tobi up with her. "I would like that." She smiled to the boy, releasing his hands after a little bit. "What do you have next? I have Geography class." Maybe if they had the same class, they could arrange this dance date more. Noemi slowly moved out into the halls, glancing to a map to locate wherever she needed to be next.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Company: Tobi
Outfit: C'est mignonne!
Translations:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out