Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxCharles "Charlie" Orwellxxxx

xxx✁↷° Mr. Writer

Sighing with relief, Charlie smiled as Willa looked through his stories. It seemed she liked what she saw. His cheeks turned a slight pink colour as she proceeded to compliment his work. "Electrifying, astounding?" he said with an almost cocky tone. He chucked. It was nice. Finishing off his lunch, and already throwing it away, he decided to take a leap of small courage. "So... Willa. What were you planning on doing for the dance?" Ha! Courage. Charlie didn't have courage and he knew it. He knew he couldn't follow through with asking her to the dance. She probably didn't even want to go with him. Maybe they could go as friends... "I'm not sure if I want to go. I don't even have a date." This was Charlie's way of asking Willa to the dance? He cringed. How could he be so deep and courageous with his writing but couldn't even tell the girl he longed for that he wanted to go to the dance with her?

- With: Willa
- Mood: Nervous
- OOC: ~

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

When Conner was pulled closer to the older male he could feel the others muscles through his shirt and it sent shivers up his body. The mocha colored teens lips were just so full and delicious to Conner that he wanted more and continued to kiss him. When they came up for air and Keiynan made his comment, he chuckled,"Well you won't get to have quality time like this with me anymore if you don't control yourself." he said as he felt the older teen's hand go along his back. The smooth touch of the older teens skin on his made his shiver in the older boys arms. When he kissed him again and let his hands wander a small moan escaped his lips,"Mmmm why am I so attracted to you." he mumbled to himself as he moved his hands under the front of the boys shirt his hands moving along the toned muscles of the older boy. Deepening the kiss even more he moved toward the boy getting up from leaning on the desk and moving them so they were pressed against the wall. His hands still stayed under the boys shirt as he explored his body his hands moving lower and lower toward his waist line.
╔══════════════╗
Mood: Horney
Company:Keiynan
Wearing: School days
OOC: short
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

♫Mister Muscian♫

►Location: Lunch room◄
►With:Adam◄
►Wearing:Day Two
►Translation: ◄
►OOC: so short wb ◄

Jace Smiled at the other boy,"Well I'm a master at the Piano, a genius on the guitar, and vicious on the violin." he said as he did motions of each of the instruments as he spoke their names. "Also I'm a serene Singer if I do say so myself." he said as he cleared his throat and did his vocal scale just to show off a bit. "So you play Football even better I like a guy who can handle a ball well." he spoke in a seductive tone and smiled. He smiled and blushed a bit when the boy said he was good looking, "Well I have been told." he said wit ha smile as he looked the boy over. He adjusted his hat a bit before a smile came across his face,"Your not bad looking yourself." he said with a wink as he bit his lip a bit his eyes moved up and down this other boy's body. Hearing his his next question he chuckled,"Mickey?! oh, well me and him are just friends... well for now" he said with a chuckle as he looked in the direction him and Promise went. He's my date for the dance ,but I'm open to meeting new friends." he said wit ha smile as he licked his lips and glanced back at Adam.

Colorful Cultist

User Image
Noemi Akeu ●●
Je suis Mademoiselle Francais.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Seeing his blush and lack of eye contact, Noemi finally realized what just happened. What she just did. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Noemi said. "I forgot..." Awkwardly she rubbed the back of her neck. Well this was a bit embarrassing. She didn't blame him for looking away like that. It was a bit of a habit, but she'd have to adjust. For Tobi. For whatever friends she makes here.Surely she could do it. Couldn't be too hard, right?

Tobi not only confirmed it was on the upcoming Friday, but also asking if she was going with Conner. Noemi shook her head. "No, I'm not going with anyone." Why was Tobi so nervous all of a sudden? She had a slight idea of why he may be, especially in asking her that question, but there could be any number of reasons as to why his voice is cracking like that.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Company: Tobi
Outfit: C'est mignonne!
Translations:

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

Mood/Feeling: Bored
With: Thorne || Where: Cafeteria
Outfit: Day One

User Image
Leon rolled his eyes and finally swallowed his food before speaking. "D-d-does you m-mommy teach you to st-stutter, too?" How pathetic. It was annoying to listen to. "Hurt at a dance. Your mom must be uptight." Obviously Leon didn't care about whether or not he hurt Thorne's feelings. He was too stubborn to try and be nice. And by the sound of it, Leon was going to continue with being a brat. They didn't have anything in common. Other than the fact that they were the same age. He was a little pissed that Thorne happened to be a Sophomore, while he was only a freshman. They both liked techno music, but Leon really only liked it when he went to raves. If he wasn't going to dance to it, why bother listening to it? Thorne was boring. Not to say that Leon wasn't. They just weren't the same kind of boring. Oh well.

As Thorne continued on, Leon kept quiet and chowed down on his burrito. He was less rude with eating, now that he wasn't talking. There was a pause, and Leon thought he was finished. He opened his mouth to speak, after swallowing, of course, but was cut off. More words. And these... These words. What was this? Leon rolled his eyes again. Great. He had to get paired up with the spineless, weak kid with no self-esteem. Someone just shoot him now. "Don't expect me to try and fix you. That's your deal, not mine. Low self-esteem? Not cute. Submissive, passive attitude? Keeps me flaccid as hell." To put it bluntly... "I'm gonna have to teach you to stick up for yourself and be more self confident, aren't I?" Awesome. He didn't sign up for this s**t.

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

⋮ Mood: Curious ⋮ Where: Cafeteria ⋮ With: Ann ⋮Wearing: Mister Aviator

"That sounds cool. I like clothes and all, but I'd never have the patience to draw them and stuff like that, let alone make them." That was why he liked pictures so much better. Whenever he could, he'd get all sorts of magazines, and cut out pictures that he liked. There were binders full at home.

He leaned in, when Ann opened her sketch book back up. He looked over them, eyes wide, as if he was looking at something delicious... Or Sexy. For him, it was almost the same expression. "These are good," Demitri complimented simply. He wasn't one for passing out compliments, so even saying anything was sort of a rarity. When Ann mentioned photography again, he smiled and looked up at her. "I'm excited, too. Maybe I can take pictures of you, sometime. I bet you've got some pretty cool ideas for photo shoots and stuff. Especially since you're so pretty, too. Someone like you deserves to be in front of the camera." Acting like a man whore was something Demitri was good at. Obviously.

⋮OoC: ~ ⋮

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

User Image
Mood/Feels: Excited | Where: Promise's Dorm | With: Promise

Mick forgot about his self consciousness. As soon as Promise moved on top of him, he knew that she wasn't put off by his lack of muscles. Maybe she liked, pale, scrawny guys. If so, Mick was in luck, wasn't he?

He let his fears fly out the window, and enjoyed the feeling of her soft skin under his hands. He hummed and closed his eyes, his expression turning confused and harsh for a moment when the girl bit him. That was new, though enjoyable nonetheless. It was cute. His hands, which had been resting at Promise's waist, were now traveling up, and stopped at her back, holding her close. Her warmth made him happy and safe. The smile on Mick's face was unwavering, as his own lips moved from the blonde girls' lips, to her neck, then collarbones. The soft skin under his lips made him shiver, and so did her fingers on his own skin. He pulled away to see said fingers resting at the front of his pants. She actually wanted more. The smile finally contorted into something a bit awkward, and his nerves seemed to settle in again. Hopefully she was still happy with him once the rest of his clothes were off. He desperately tried to wiggle from his shorts, wanting to get them off without having to have Promise move. Mick liked her where she was, and, well, she looked rather comfortable as well.

[[OoC: Click image for outfit~ ]]

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx↝✬ Thorne stared down at his hands as Leon started to say mean things but of course Thorne expected it since well...that's the vibe he got from Leon but Thorne wasn't gonna let Leon push him around like some little kid. He had to deal with that enough in middle school. Sure, Thorne hasn't really grown a backbone from it. All his mom did was take him out of school for a year or two and homeschooled him because she was overprotective. Thorne felt his blood boiling up inside him until...snap!

Thorne stared at Leon with his piercing blue eyes."I...i'm not asking you to fix me! I was just telling you that i have an eating disorder that i'm still trying to control!" Thorne felt his heart beating fast but it felt good."I didn't want to keep secrets from you because that's not the person i am! You're the one that asked me to tell EVERY. SINGLE. DETAIL about myself and i've told you them! You can't blame me if we're total opposites and completely different!"

"I'm not that weak...i can be strong but because of my Anorexia, i'm skinny as hell and can't eat much. But, if you don't want to deal with someone like me then....then...FINE! You can leave right now if you want and we won't have to speak ever again." Thorne then sat back in his seat, feeling a huge weight being lifted off of his shoulders. He hadn't let his anger come out for so long. He just hoped that Leon didn't get offended."I'm sorry...." He lastly said.

Shirtless Gekko

User Image

Giving Jace a hopefully dazzling smile, he replied flirtingly "Wow, you're talented. I wonder what other talents you have." Adam chuckled at the ball comment. "Yeah, I'm pretty good with balls." He said with a wink. Smiling as Jace checked him out, he snuck a quick look himself again. Damn, this guy was hot. Blushing slightly he said "Thanks! And s**t, there's a dance? I had no clue. Maybe I'll go stag. When is it?" He laughed at Jaces comment. "Yeah, new friends are always nice." He said giving Jace a flirty smile.

"So what's the news on the students here? Like the blonde, and that guy Mick. Don't want to come in to this school completely blind. " Adam said, smiling.

Where: Lunch room.
With: Jace.
Outfit: First Day Outfit!
OOC: Short, sorry.

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
♥Kami "Ann" Rose♥
Ms. Fashionista

User Image

As he was flipping through the design book he was talking about he can take photos and stuff. "It's funny you mention that since I like to take pictures of all the outfits I wear. I would love someone to take pictures so I don't have to struggle." It was cute that he was being flirty. When he called her pretty she couldn't help but smile. She rested her head in her hands and just watched him. She couldn't help it she just loved observring people.

"Are you flirty with everyone Demetri?" She asked that questikn witha pure smile on her face since she enjoyed flirty people it made her happy. There were less people in the cafeteria this time. She saw Mick and Promise leave probably to go and do that 'drawing lessons' Promis had planned earlier. She didn't want to think about it so she pushed it toward the back of her mind.

Where: Cafeteria
With: Demetri
Wearing: Class Time
Feeling: Excited and Flirty

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is at lunch with Charlie and feels delighted. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Willa grinned at his adjectives, pondering a little herself for a way to top those. A little thinking and a word came to her. "Consummate." Adj: Complete, perfect. Upon being read, it was discovered that Charlie's work was utterly consummate. Knowing Charlie, it was no shock that his work was brilliant. She continued reading through one of the stories before the question came up. She looked up to him and shrugged. "I don't know really. I don't have a date either." Hell, she didn't even have a dress. Perhaps she could wear one she already had. Not like it'd matter for a night. Plus with symposiums and other such formal events, she had a few different things she could wear. They weren't absolutely slutty, but that wasn't even at all what she was going for so it was of no issue to Willa. Other girls would disagree and while stating they are not sluts for their outfit choice, would lend their unspoken actions a bull horn. But whatever. It was high school. Homecoming no less.
x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
〖 Queen Bee 〗

Promise's eyes ceased to break contact from Mick's as he slid his shorts out from under her. All was quiet for a moment as she looked at him, catching her breath. Smiling now, and leaning back in, her lips grazed over his lips once more, softly. She placed her hand in his and held it down as she kissed him deeply and most passionately. His cool skin was the perfect antidote to the heat. Removing her lips, she leaned up slightly, back arched. Her fingertips softly trailed down the contours of his skin, barely touching it as she lightly traced patterns around Mick's earlier love bites. She was growing tired of foreplay. She wanted all of him, and she was ready.

☆*:・゚✧ Time Skip ✧・゚:*☆

No words could describe Promise's definite emotion as she lay naked, on her back. Her breath was unsteady as she gasped for air, turning her head to catch a glimpse of Mick. "Wow." That was the only word she could manage to say. She lay there supine, now staring at the ceiling. Her body was burning hot, and even broke a small sweat. If only she could lay here with him forever. Unfortunately, lunch would be ending soon and they'd both have to get to class. This made Promise frown, and she sat up, scratching lightly at her tangled hair. "You are a god." she whispered, voice strained and smiling. Throwing her legs off the bed, she kissed Mick on the forehead and got up, searching for her clothes.

User Image

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxCharles "Charlie" Orwellxxxx

xxx✁↷° Mr. Writer

Biting his lower lip hard, he asked another question. "M-maybe we could go together, as friends.." he stammered, whispering the last part. He gave himself credit for even asking her, but also gave himself a mental slap for adding in the "as friends". It was the best he could do, though. They were genuine, great friends and he knew she would most likely accept. It was better than being let down if she denied going as his exclusive date. "I mean, we're already great friends, we don't have dates, why not go together?" His hands gesticulated as he spoke and his breath picked up very slightly as he awaited her answer. He hoped she said yes, a nod would even work for him. She was already breathtaking now, he couldn't even wrap his head around what she would look like on Friday! This made him even more nervous and he shook his head in order to clear his thoughts. Now all he needed was an answer.

- With: Willa
- Mood: Nervous
- OOC: ~

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( D O M I N I C x H U D S O N )
} Your King Bee is at lunch with JT, Promise, and Savannahand feels happy. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Willa, huh? Dominic passively shrugged the thought of her off. Savannah was right. Why waste time on the girl? Good question. Answer: Just don't bother with her or her boyfriend. Probably paid. In homework. The only thing she'll ever do. Dominic laughed to himself before looking back to Savannah. Dance? Ah yeah. Homecoming. Many women in many a short dresses. Advice? Compression shorts, if you get the idea. Having two older brothers had perks like that. Awkward situations adverted. Hell yes.

"Yeah, I've heard about it. And I agree. Models are always welcome." Except male models, though Dominic didn't think that needed to be said. He ate some more of his lunch, tossing everything but the Doritos, which he could eat during his next class if not finished during lunch, whatever the next class was. "What about the pep rally? You guys going?" Dominic was honestly on the fence about it. If it was one of those things where all his friends would just ditch it then he would. Didn't look like a mandatory thing to him. The school probably wouldn't miss a few people if they decided not to show up.

x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

♫Mister Muscian♫

►Location: Lunch room◄
►With:Adam◄
►Wearing:Day Two
►Translation: ◄
►OOC: so short wb ◄

Jace liked where this was going,"Well it's this Friday and i'll be sure to save you a dance." he said with a smile as he licked his lips once more. "People around here, well Mickey is adorable and I think I kinda like him, and well the blonde is a b***h who likes to take things from people which is why she probably just hooked up with Mick, but we aren't exclusive so if he wants to ******** her he can." he said with out a care in the world. "My best friend Keiynan is great and prolly busy with his own fun." he said with a smile he hadn't really see him in a while. "So I can tell your checking me out and I was wondering are you just being a flirt or do you like to have fun with guys as well?" he said he was thinking he might hook up with this boy before the dance get a last hurrah's before he asked Mick out. "So Adam what class you got next I'd like to continue or conversation." he said as he leaned in and seductively bit his own lip. Leaning more across the table he smirked, "And maybe after school we can get to know each other better." he whispered gently as he quickly nipped at the boy's ear lobe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces