Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

User Image

xx↝✬ Thorne quickly followed after Leon as he started walking out of the garden and towards the cafeteria. Leon then brought up the question about why he wanted to go to the dance. Thorne simply shrugged."I dunno....it beats sitting in your room and doing nothing. I suppose....i dunno...." Thorne scratched the back of his head as he stared down at his walking feet. Of course Thorne figured that Leon was the type of guy that didn't find dances much fun. Thorne didn't really think they were all that much fun either but he still went. When his mother let him."Pretty funny that your mom begged you to go. My mom begged me not to go." He quickly looked at Leon before looking away.

When they reached the cafeteria, it was almost full of students. Thorne glanced at the lunch line and gulped. Just the thought of food made him feel sick to his stomach."U-uhm...how about you go get something to eat and i'll find us a table?" He suggested then quickly walked away so he wouldn't have to deal with getting in line. When Thorne found a table, he sat down and set his bag beside him then sighed. He'll have to tell Leon every detail about himself. Including the truth about him being Anorexic. Thorne just met Leon and he wasn't sure he was ready to tell Leon such a thing about himself. What would Leon think? But Thorne didn't want to lie and not be honest with Leon.

Colorful Cultist

User Image
Noemi Akeu ●●
Je suis Mademoiselle Francais.

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Noemi smiled. "It is ok" She still didn't see how Conner could think she was British, but whatever. "I will go to your game." It sounded like fun, going to a soccer game. She could try inviting her friends to go as well. Another guy came up, introducing himself. She nodded to him. "My name is Noemi." she replied, unable to help noticing that the two guys probably knew each other. They were probably good friends or something maybe. Too early to tell.

Noemi exited Ceramics, but not before her teacher had a word with her. Same thing her other teachers had been saying: If she didn't get the English, ask. More condescending voices, more simple nods and walking away in silence. Noemi managed her way to the lunch room with the rest of the crowd. In France, she usually got time to leave school to eat. Not here. She had to eat in some in school eating area. She looked upon it. Massive. Decorated. New. After shifting through the lunch line, she snagged an orange and a sandwich. Noemi had heard rumors about American school foods. She wasn't taking her chances on half the stuff there. Or at least not today.

Now with food, Noemi sat down at a table, looking around. She could hear bits and pieces of every conversation, something intriguing to the girl who normally spent her lunches at home or in a cafe with her friends. Here she had everyone in school, and now could hear all of their English. They all sounded more or less the same to her, but she could pick up on a few words through the jumble of idle chatter. That was a start.

((Edited, as Ceramics needed to be better closed out. Probably forgot like, 10 other things thoughxD Sorry))

`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´`•.¸¸.••´´¯``•• .¸¸.•´

Company: Myself
Outfit: C'est mignonne!
Translations:

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

User Image
Mood/Feels: embarrassed | Where: Cafeteria | With: Promise, and a bunch of others

Jace's words caught him off guard. He looked up at the other, hands still fumbling with the belt. "I-I do? Well... That's good, I guess. Never, um.. Done that before... You know... With a guy and all..." It had been... Really fun. Exhilarating, in fact, which wasn't what he expected. Thinking about it was heating him up again, and that wasn't what he really needed right now.

When lunch was brought up, Mick looked down at the slightly smudged number on his hand. "Oh. Um, I actually do have plans... Sorry." He did feel sort of bad, but he really didn't want to let Promise down, either. Mick was unsure of what was really going to happen, but it was best to go and see her, either way. Like a gentleman should. Finally, he got his belt secured, and looked fairly normal. Other than the slightly mussed hair, and red face. "What? A dance? There's a dance? Here?" Well, that actually sounded fun. And innocent enough. Plus there'd probably be food... Mick gave the other a smile and nodded his head. "Sure, that sounds like fun." Of course... The last part sounded like fun, too. "Sneak away... Alright." It wasn't like he could say no, now could he? Stepping through the door, Mick gave Jace another smile. "So, I guess we're going to the dance together. That's good. I probably wouldn't have gone otherwise. Well, I'll talk to you later, alright? About going out tonight and everything. I think I might be late to something, so, I gotta go! Bye, Jace!" Before leaving, Mick hesitantly stood on his tip toes and kissed the other. Running off, the male made his way towards the cafeteria... Maybe he could get something to eat. While on his way, he searched for his phone- first in his pockets, then rummaging about in his bag. "Whaur's ma ********' mobile..." he muttered, getting more and more desperate. If the darn thing was missing and he couldn't find promise, well, that might be an awkward conversation the next day.

With a heavy sigh, Mick entered the cafeteria. He wasn't really paying attention to where he was going- still looking for his phone- and accidentally ran into someone. Awkward thing was that he was already sitting down. Stupid, stupid! Mick looked up from his bag, eyes wide. "Sairy!" Oh.. "Uhh.. I-I mean, sorry..." He looked down at the male, who was in fact Dominic. Not a clue who that was. But he was eating with Promise. Mick smiled at the girl, immediately zipping up his bag. "Hi! Um, sorry for being late. And not calling you... I can't really find my stupid phone."

[[OoC: Click image for outfit~

Translations: Where's my ******** phone
Sorry

Alsoooo, Sairy, ma Scots is bad. = n=]]

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

⋮ Mood: Curious ⋮ Where: Cafeteria ⋮ With: Ann ⋮Wearing: Mister Aviator

Excellent! This would definitely be fun. "Ohh, the garden. That sounds like a lovely place to do it. Natural lighting, all sorts of colors and textures, and oh, of course, I'm pretty sure you'll look amazing in the garden." Demitri gave Promise a cheeky smile before grabbing his own messenger bag, and lazily shrugging it on. It sat in his lap while he waited for the bell to ring. At this point he had looked away from Promise, and was now paying attention to the clock, watching the seconds click by. Time had always been an interesting thing to him... Watching clocks was an odd hobby.

Demitri looked back at Promise when he heard her writing something down. He curiously looked at the phone number once it was handed to him, and smiled. "See you~" He cooed, getting up as well and heading off to... Where ever. Eventually, he found his way to the cafeteria. He didn't want to eat, but he was sure there'd be someone interesting to talk to.

As he stepped into the building, he looked around, lips pursed. There was Promise and her little group of goodie-goodies... And a few other people scattered about. Finally his gaze landed on a girl, drawing? Ooh. His curiosity got the best of him. He walked over to the table and sat down across from her. He had no idea who this was, but who cared? Making friends was always good. And knowing as much as he could about as many people as possible was fun. "Hi. Whatcha drawing?" Demitri smiled at the girl, giving her a friendly look. no need to scare anyone off just yet.

⋮OoC: ~ ⋮

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

♫Mister Muscian♫

►Location: Lunch room◄
►With:no one◄
►Wearing:Day Two
►Translation: ◄
►OOC: short ◄

Jace Smiled when he looked at the boy,"Yeah it's a date then,cutie." he said as he smiled when the other kissed him. When Mick left Jace was fixing himself up in the mirror when he noticed a phone on the floor. "Hmm Who's is this?" as he went through the picture he saw it was micks phone and and smile grew on his face .Taking one of the picks of mick being happy and silly he sent it to his phone,"Now I can see his adorable face when he calls." he said as he put his number in the boy's phone and made sure he had Micks. He was about to put the phone away when a thought crossed his mind, Taking his shirt back off he took a couple of pic with Micks phone. He then slipped off his pants and took a short video of him well.......anyway when he was done he got dressed once again she smiled putting the phone in his pocket and heading to the Cafeteria.

"I know he'll love these." he said with a smile as he tossed the phone in the air and caught it in his hand. Once he got there he noticed Mick being pissed and cute,"Hey there." he said as he placed his hand on the others shoulder. "I think I have something you want." he said placing the phone in the boy's hands. "Also there's a little something extra I put in there." he whispered in the boy's ear so that only him and Mick could hear it. Patting the boy on the back he smiled,"Also when your done we can go get a smoke outside." he said with a smile as he headed into the lunch line Grabbing a sandwich and some soda he went and sat at his usual table waiting for his bestie to come join him for lunch.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
♥Kami "Ann" Rose♥
Ms. Fashionista

User Image

Ann had finished 3 outfits and finished half her salad when a guy came over to her. She looked up and it was the guy from her photography class. "I am sketching." Most people didn't acknowledge her book, but it was cool that he did. She drank some water and ate some more salad. She was thinking about closing the design book since he might not be interested. She closed it and crossed her legs fixing her dress.

She didn't know what to make of the guy in front of her, so she assumed the best so she doesn't freak herself out. "I'm Ann."

Where: Cafeteria
With: Demetri
Wearing: Class Time
Feeling: Happy

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

Keiynan smiled at the two other girls as they said their names. He could tell Noemi had to be French or something. He always found the accent amazing. Once the class ended, he looked over to Conner. The others were filing out after the bell rang, but he wanted to stay behind with Conner, for obvious reasons. "Now why would Superboy be going to the dance stag?" He asked as he got up from his seat. Looking over to the other male, he smiled. "I know your not ready to come out.. But..." He started and looked over to see the teacher leave the classroom as well. A smirk played on his lips as he took Conner's hand and pulled him closer. There really was something interesting about the younger male. Something that he really liked. It wasn't that he just wanted to have some good senior year fun, but he actually liked the younger male. For some odd reason or another. "I still would like to go to the dance with you..." He said softly, bringing the boy even closer so he could kiss the male's lips. Nipping at the boy's bottom lip for a moment, he let his own lips linger for a bit before pulling away. "What do ya say? Will you be my non-date date?" He asked putting on a playful pout to help his case. Before the other could reply, though, his phone started to go off. Such a mood ruiner. It was probably Jace or something... He could wait for now. He was definitely more focused on the male in front of him at the moment.

Mood: Pleasantly shocked
                                Wearing: First Day of Classes (Will be wearing soon)
                                With: Conner
                                Out of Control: Short

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

αη υgℓу яαcє - ησ ι∂єηтιту
α qυєѕт ƒσя cнαηgє - уσυя нιѕтσяу
ємρту єуєѕ - ναcαηт мιη∂
ι'ℓℓ cℓσѕє тнє ∂σσя - ℓєανє уσυ вєнιη∂

Tobi was happy he was being able to socialize, not only with Charlie, but also with Ann. Sure, he was beyond nervous, but he had to get over the nervousness. He had to make friends. Well he had to try anyway. As the bell rang, Charlie seemed to be in a hurry, which was a shame, so he waved to him and Ann as they left. Once again, he was alone. Shrugging the thoughts away, he packed up his stuff and left. At least it was lunch time. He could see Noemi, right? He hadn't thought about that... That was something to look forward to, for sure. Walking down the hallway something caught his eye. A flyer? He went over to the bulletin board and looked it over. Apparently, there was going to be a dance Friday. He wasn't sure why, but the first person he thought of after seeing the flyer was a certain blond French girl. He bit his lip at the thought of her. He wondered if she had found out about the dance yet and if she was going to go. It wasn't that he was going to ask her... No, he couldn't do that. It's not like she would say yes or anything. Then again, it's not like it would have to be a date... They could just go as friends. She wouldn't agree to be his date anyway. How could she? He was.. Well he wasn't exactly what he said he was. He couldn't think like that, though. He still had to find her.

Turning back around, Tobi went back on his way to the cafeteria. Some time passed and he finally arrived without getting lost too. His eyes searched around for any familiar face and his eyes seemed to zoom in on Noemi. Smiling, he quickly got in line to get some lunch then paid before he went over to the blond girl. He took a seat next to her and smiled. "Hey, Noemi. How are you? Like how was your classes so far?" He didn't mean to ask so many questions but he was a bit nervous... Still thinking about that flyer. Maybe he could..? Or something like that. "Um... I saw this flyer about a dance... Did you... hear about it... yet?" He bit his lip as he poked at his lunch with his fork.

↘↘Location: [ Cafeteria]
                                                    ↘↘Company: [Noemi]
                                                    ↘↘Wearing: [Imma Boy]
                                                    ↘↘OOC: [ ]

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

Conner smiled at the girls glad they were going to come to his game on Friday.He was packing his things up getting ready to leave when he heard Keiynan's comment a smile crossed his face ."I figured I should let the girl ask me this year so until then I think I'll go stag." he said as he looked at the older teen. Feeling the others touch he smiled as he was pulled closer, he blushed when the other said he wanted to go to the dance with him. He was a bout ot respond when he felt the lips of the older male touch his he closed his, he closed his eye's feeling the tug on his bottom lip. "Well I ..." Conner was cut off by the sound of Keiynan's phone, Conner looked to the boy's pocket then back up into his eye's. "Hmm go to the dance wit ha guy I don't know if I could do that." he said trying to not laugh. "But since you asked so nicely I guess I can as long as you promise no funny stuff in front of people." he said in a scolding tone a smile still on his face though. "We're just going together as friends nothing more got it." he said as he smiled to Keiynan and leaned in kissing the taller teen. Conner moved the older teens hands to his waist and leaned back on the desk so he could enjoy the kiss more.
╔══════════════╗
Mood: Better and a bit flirty
Company:Keiynan
Wearing: School days
OOC: short
╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Colorful Cultist

User Image
Noemi Akeu ●●
Je suis Mademoiselle Francais.

Noemi looked up to see Tobi sit down beside her. With a smile, she kissed both of his cheeks once. Ah, customs. She had forgotten where she was. Ah well. Not like she'd take it back anyway. "Hey, Tobi! I am good. My classes are good." She wished she could come up with a word other than 'good'. She'd have to hit her dictionary up sometime. The word was rather overdone to her. Adding 'very' to every other thing would drive her mad. Just as Conner had before, Tobi now mentioned this dance. To this, the blonde nodded. "Yes. My friend, Conner, talked about it. It is in... Friday?" She wasn't sure of the date, but papers have been all over the place for it. "No... On. It is on Friday" She hoped that was right. In, On, An. Jeez English was confusing. And backwards. Completely backwards from the rest of the world for some weird reason.

Company: Tobi
Outfit: C'est mignonne!
Translations:

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is at lunch with Charlie and feels curious. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So he did. No brainer right there. Willa smiled, finishing the sandwich quickly. Willa was pretty hungry herself. She opened her now mostly liquid juice, sipping from it. "Could I read some, please?" she asked, Willa always enjoyed Charlie's stories. He was a brilliant writer. Beyond brilliant actually. It was simply indescribable how Charlie worked wonders with a measly little pen. But more than reading his stories, Willa loved watching him write. Something about him turning individual words and phrases into something so beautiful and unique... It relaxed her, helped her think.

"I mean, if have any stories on you." He probably kept his stories in his dorm somewhere. Protect from the rain or other people or something. Maybe. Who knew? Willa wasn't entirely sure herself. Glancing around once again, she saw Mick and Jace... And Promise. She had some girl and some guy who looked like someone she saw last year. She turned back around. She would've said hey to Jace and Mick if not for the people they were talking to right now. She could introduce Mick and Charlie another time surely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
〖 Queen Bee 〗

Smiling at the small group that started to form around her, another voice came from behind and Promise turned. It was Mick, at last. She squinted, suspiciously. He smelt odd. She knew this smell. "Have you been eating Thai food or did you just have sex?" she inquired. She knew what the answer was, but why not mess with him a little before she took him into her own hands? Whoever it was, she could do better anyway. As if on cue, Jace Park strolled over with Mick's mobile in hand, whispering something into Mick's ear. He had the same faint smell and Promise knew immediately what had happened. "Ooooooh." she breathed, smiling small and turning forward again. Their secret little ******** was no longer a secret, and what bad luck that it got into Promise's intellect. This excited and pleased her immensely. "It's fine that you didn't call. You're here now, aren't you?" Getting up, Promise took his arm and led him out of the cafeteria.

The junior dorm building was empty apart from Promise and Mick as they travelled along the halls towards Promise's dorm. Once they arrived, she led him in and tossed her things on her dorm partner's bed, smiling at Mick, then applying a touch a lipstick. She removed the cardigan* she was wearing and tossed it onto her things and sat upon her bed, motioning him to sit next to her. "Did you like the little kiss I gave you earlier?" she whispered, looking at him intently. They were sitting fairly close and her breath surely made his neck tingle. After a short moment and a spring of daring courage she leaned in, kissing a soft spot just below his jawline. Then, she moved further up and kissed his cheekbone. Now, and hesitating at first, his lips. Her tongue flicked slowly along his lower lip. His mouth tasted of mint and salt. Both hands on his back now, she removed his shirt and sighed, smiling. His bare skin was cool to the touch. What had been self-concious was now impersonal, almost abstract. The sighing noise she made was greedy and she kissed slightly harder, and more vigorously once their faces drew closer again. He was beautiful and she hadn't even seen all that was to offer yet. She half-expected him to slap her, film-style, across the cheek with his open hand, and even still. He did not, at least not yet, hopefuly, and this pleased her. He pleased her.

*It's like a sweater.. or a jacket?

User Image

Shirtless Gekko

User Image

"You have a beautiful name! I think I'll call you Junebug." Nicolette repplied to Juniper, smiling. All of a sudden, she was being pulled. She laughed as she was dragged after Juniper to the lunchroom. "Thank you!" She said, replying to the girls comment. "You can call me Nicolette, Nikki, or anything else you can make up if it'll be easier." She realized she liked Juniper holding her hand, she'd never really had her hand held before. Except for when her biological father would pull her back when she tried to run from his abuse. She frowned at the thought. Shaking it off, they arrived at the lunchroom. She looked around seeing the two boys she had just seen in the music class, then the girl, Promise, she was suppose to be rooming with. She scowled from the thought of rooming with that girl. She had seemed terrible earlier.

Nicolette started walking over to the lunch line, still hand in hand with Juniper. She smiled and asked
"What do you want to eat?".

Where: Lunch room
With: Juniper
Outfit: First Day Classes
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days, been busy working.

Shirtless Gekko

User Image

After finishing his sandwhich, Adam threw the trash away from it and sat back down. Starting on his chips, he looked around and saw a lot of people had come in since he'd last looked around and noticed. He saw a pretty blonde with blue eyes, a hot looking asian, and next to those two was a brown haired cutie. He looked at the table those three were standing by and saw an italian looking guy with model type features, a pretty brunette with wavy hair, and then an attractive brunette kid that kinda looked stuck up. Oh well. He smiled as he looked away from them. He wondered if he'd make any friends. Well, of course he would, he was going to be the new football star at this school. The coach here already wanted him, which is one reason he got accepted here in the first place.

After a couple minutes he looked back over to the people he was looking at before and saw that two of the people that he was looking at vanished, and the other one was sitting alone at a different table. And it was the hot looking asian. Adam feeling like a loner himself, decided to go say hey and introduce himself.

After finishing his chips, he grabbed his coke and threw away the bag. He walked over to the hot asians table and sat down across from him. Smiling he said "Hey, I'm Adam. I'm new here."

Where: Lunch Room.
With: Jace.
Outfit: First Day Outfit!
OOC:

Beloved Fairy

6,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image
xxCharles "Charlie" Orwellxxxx

xxx✁↷° Mr. Writer

"Oh, um, I could... Go get retrieve a few stories for you, if you'd like." Before Willa could protest, Charlie was already up. "Wait, here I'll be back in a few minutes, maybe." he said and started to walk towards the exit rather fast. Now was his chance, his opening to deliver the letter unseen. He did, however, still have to stop by his dorm for a few short stories so Willa wouldn't be suspicious, but that was no problem at all. He'd be in and out quick and easy.

Walking down the junior dorm building halls, letter now in hand, Charlie's breath shook with anticipation. He was really going to do it, wasn't he? It wasn't like he was telling her who it was from, or anything. He felt like such a coward but this was the best he could do. Finding her dorm, his breath sped up. Then, Charlie stopped. He heard something unusual. Putting the key back into his pocket and turning the direction he heard the noise, he daringly took a step towards it. And another. Walking now, he reached another dorm. Promise Fitzgerald's dorm? Ah, all of it made sense now. She did seem like the type to whore around. It disgusted him. Turning his back to he mass of sighs and faint moans, he walked back and got down and slid it under her door. He did it. There was no turning back now. He was happy he at least got the hard part over with and felt a huge load be released from his chest. Now to retrieve the stories and make it seem like nothing ever happened here. Simple.

Approaching his dorm and unlocking it in the deserted hallway he went in, retrieved a few short stories stories, and left

"I hope I wasn't gone long." Charlie smiled and joined Willa once again. "Here are a few short stories I wrote over the summer. I hope you like them.. Maybe you can read a few of them during your last class, I know how you hate introductions of classes."

Charlie's Letter:

Willa,
You are worth every word of love, every good deed, every smile. You are worth the sun rays and the warm air, the happiness and the laughter. You are worth everything good and beautiful. Let me fall into your heart, filling it with mine. Let me kiss your lips, sealing them with mine. Together, together. I would die for a gleam in your eye. I could run my fingertips over your flawless form. You're comparable of that to a pale blossom that glows resolute and faultless among the rustled petals of the flowers that grow, beautiful and littered with adornments. You hold in your skin the splendour of a moon beam that I long for. With each sip, to understand your mysterious valour and loveliness. You are terrifying and strange and beautiful, something not everyone know how to love. The voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses to where, now, I feel quite foolish and light-headed in your presence. The desire to never leave your side. The desire to see your face asleep on the pillow beside my face and to see your eyes open in the morning. I love your and it's getting worse. So, I'll wait for you like a lonely house until you live in me, until my windows ache. I am patient, and whilst I await you, I will recall your whole body. I am even in love with your knees.

- With: Willa
- Mood: Nervous
- OOC: ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out