Welcome to Gaia! ::

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

Mickey "Mick" Kirk
Mood/Feels:Confused | Where:School | With: No One

This was Mick's second year at Emerson, and he still wasn't used to it. It was still next to impossible for him to understand anyone. Bleeding Americans, with their accents and silly slang. Of course... They all probably thought his own slang was strange, so that was why he tried to conform. The accent was still there, but Mick desperately clung to the English language he thought he knew so well.

Looking down at his map, he looked it over, trying to figure out where his dorm room was. The building was impossible to find. Most wouldn't think that, but he had been wandering for what, ten minutes now? This map must have been wonky. The brown haired male looked around, to see where he was, and found himself in the garden. With all of his bags. Wonderful. With a heavy sigh, Mick sat down on the nearest bench, letting all of his things fall to the ground around him. He pulled a pack of cigarettes from his pocket, as well as a lighter, and lit up. At least Mick had his cigarettes to calm him...

Taking a deep drag from the cigarette, he looked around, trying to find something familiar. Now that he was sitting, he noticed that there weren't all that many people wandering around, either. Either it was too early for most to be out and at school, or he was here on the wrong day. Mick wouldn't doubt being here too early. "Fookin' dobber, ye'are, Mickey...." Maybe he should have done a bit more research about when the first day of school was, rather than looking back at an old calendar they had given, the year before.... The boy shook his head at his own stupidity. Hopefully things would be in his favor.

[[OoC: Click image for outfit, yo.]]

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

✁---Julian Soza✁---
Fashion is expression.
●Mood/Feels: Excited | Where: Dorm | With: No one●

.•●Goodbyes had been.... Interesting enough. Every year his mother seemed to be torn up inside, when saying goodbye to Julian. It wasn't like she was never going to see him again, but she sort of acted that way. And at the same time, it seemed like his grandmother almost didn't care. She just hugged him and waved him off, going back to sitting on the couch, watching yet another episode of Cops. The old Mexican woman couldn't get enough of the 'silly American antics'. That was always followed by fits of laughter and comments in Spanish.

After all was said and done, and after Julian was finally able to release himself from the monster grip his mother had him in, he hurried off to get into the Taxi that was waiting for him. After packing all of his stuff inside, of course.

The ride was long and unaventful, but at least Julian had some music playing in his ears, making the trip somewhat miserable. The classical tones, though, of Bach almost made him fall asleep. That would have been bad, since he probably would have missed his stop. Julian didn't though, and stopped day dreaming just in time. He told the Taxi to stop, and before getting out, paid the man. The boy got out from the back seat after that and collected all of his things from the trunk. It was an embarrassing about of luggage, since he had so many clothes near and dear to his heart, he just couldn't leave them behind. not to mention the fact that mant of them were also filled with fabrics and sewing supplies.... And his sewing machine. Hopefully whoever he was roomed with didn't mind the noise of a sewing machine, and ripping fabric.

With a small sigh, Julian got his map out and looked it over. He knew pretty well of where he was going, and only needed to look at the map for a moment, before stuffing it into his pocket, grabbing his things, and heading off. First, he needed to stop at the office, to get his key, but once that was out of the way, he headed straight to the dorm. It wasn't too long of a walk, but with all of his stuff, he was out of breath by the time he got to his room. He unlocked the door and happily stumbled in. Oh. No one else was here yet. Excellent! He could pick the best bed. Both were the same, of course, but it was a small, pleasant feat. Julian chose the bed to the left side, and, with a heavy sigh, set all of his bags down on said bed. He looked down at the luggage and pursed his lips for a moment, his hands on his hips. Well... Before he did anything else, he supposed getting set up and unpacked would be for the best.●•.

.•●[[OoC: Click image for outfit!
Lol why is Julian's so much longer than Mick's post....]]●•.

Colorful Cultist

User Image

( W I L L A x R O X A S )
} Ms. Nerd is at school with that kid smoking nearby and feels content. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Another school year, eh? Well then. Might as well get it done with so you can move on. Willa walked into the building to the usual song and dance of "Oh my god, hey!" and "Did you get taller?"... Well at least she SAW that happening with the few early arrivals. She didn't really talk to many people. Willa got the same map she got last year, she just didn't bother finding her room just yet. Instead she decided to walk out to the garden. She liked it there alot more than inside. Plus it was generally quiet. The quiet and lonesomeness of the outdoor gardens was quite nice throughout the year. Or until it got unbearably hot and everyone decided to go out there. Then she spent her time inside. Hot weather was just gross.

So with her bags Willa walked out and sat down on one of the benches, setting her bags down with a thud. Holy mother of god did that get heavy after a while. Willa examined her schedule real fast. Everything seemed to check out. She was no good at sports though, so Gym would be a drag. Oh well. She had her AP classes. She looked over to see some guy smoking. He seemed familiar. He probably went here last year or something. Willa didn't pay attention to many names. He probably didn't know hers anyway, so it didn't matter too much. Her hand moved to her pocket, slipping out a small purple iPod. Willa put in a headphone and turned on the music. As I Lay Dying was always nice in the mornings. Especially loud. Not many people would suspect Willa to like metal, but she did whether you believe it or not.

x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♫Jace Park♫

Mister Muscian

User Image

►Location:Garden.◄
►With:Mick,Willa◄
►Wearing:FIRST DAY OUTFIT
►Translation:Appa= Dad
Jeoneun dangsin-i geuliwoyo geos=I will miss you
Sarang hae= I love you◄
►OOC:....◄

"You be a good little man while I'm away at school right son." Jace said into his phone the face of his four year old smiling at him."I'll miss you Appa!!" the little boy said back to him as he smiled."Jeoneun dangsin-i geuliwoyo geos." he said as he kissed the screen smiling as he waved at his son. "Sarang hae." he said as he ended the call and got off of his bed. He had came back in the early morning and had already gotten his things settled. "So I'm with mister popular this year." he said he had already checked with the office on who his roommate would be. It wasn't that he didn't like Jonas they just weren't in the same circles. Yawning a bit he scratched the back of his neck he could really go for a smoke right about now.

Walking out of the Senior dorm and heading toward the garden where they let the students who were old enough to smoke smoke,Not like they checked. Arriving he noticed a girl listening to music and a boy with all his stuff sitting down smoking, a look of defeat on his face. "Hey Haven't I seen you around here before?" he said to the kid as he pulled out a cig and lit it up taking a deep drag. Sitting down next to him he turned and smiled brightly at the boy. "Oh I know you your that Transfer kid from last year right." he said he was in one of the same electives as him last year. "You need help finding your dorm or something?" he said with a chuckle as he pulled his hoodie closer to his neck. "Oh I'm Jace by the way but feel free to call me Jay or whatever." he said with a smile as he looked over back at the girl for a sec she was cute he might have to come back and talk to her later.Glancing back over to her he winked at her and then smiled showing off his pearly whites, he then tunred his attention back to Mick.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

"1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8." a boy said as he walked hte hallways bouncing a soccer ball on his knee as he walked. "Alright my third year here is gonna be great I'm not an underclassman anymore and I'm gonna be captain of the varsity Soccer team." he said wit ha smile as he found his room. Kicking the ball toward the door thinking it was closed all the way it pushed the door open and hit a boy in the room."Aww ********] Conner said as he ran toward his room and saw that it hit his roommate.s**t dude my bad." he said as quickly entered the room to see if the boy was okay."Are you okay he said as he placed his stuff on his bed then walked over grabbing the ball and kicking it up into his hands.Moving close to the boy he looked at where he hit him and and smiled,"Yeah it wasn't too bad." he said with a smile. "And again I'm sorry for hitting you." he said he knew the boy of course he was in the same grade and the boy was openly gay which was a bit uncomfortable for him.

Walking over to his side of the room he sat down and looked at Julian,"Okay now don't take this the wrong way ,but if your gonna do anything well you know gay can you please let me know so I don't walk in on you and I'll do the same if I'm with a girl." he said hoping that didn't come out wrong. Unzipping his bags he started to put his things away, he couldn't help but look back at the Latin boy. Conner was secretly Bisexual but he figured it must have been something wrong and was going to get a hot girlfriend this year and erasing his feelings for boy through her. Shaking the thoughts from his mind he finished unpacking and grabbed his soccer ball again. Bouncing it on his knee he looked back over to him and smiled,"So I'm gonna be going for captain of the Soccer team this year you doing anything worthwhile?" he asked as he continued but unzipped his coat revealing his soccer s**t on under it.

Stopping the ball for a minute he went and grabbed his water bottle from his bag and took a swig. "I know we aren't close friends, but i would like your support when try out." he said thinking they were good enough acquaintances for him to ask such a request. "And besides you cant have too many supporters." he said with a chuckle as he lifted up his hat and running his hands through his hair. He quickly adjusted his gauges as he looked over to him, "Oh yeah before I forget how was your summer do anything fun?" he asked trying to get more comfortable being arounfd the boy.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Slightly Uncomfortable
Company: Julian
Wearing: Goaaaaaaal
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

Mickey "Mick" Kirk
Mood/Feels:Self Conscious | Where:School | With: Jace

Mick decided to relax, even though he probably looked like an idiot with all of his stuff. He slumped in his seat, and kicked one of his bags over so he could use it as a foot rest. He noticed the girl walk into the garden and watched her as she sat down and placed an ear bed into her ear. Mick couldn't help but wonder what she was listening to. American bands were certainly different from the Scottish ones. Personally he liked the older bands, from the sixties and seventies.

Thinking about music sort of made him want to find his room and plug in his own iPod to get a listen in, but someone walking over to him and sitting down stopped him from doing just that. "Huh? Me? Oh. I came to this school last year, aye." Now that someone was listening to him speak, he tried not to let his words roll and melt together. Trying to sound like the rest of the people here was hard, but it was worth it. Especially if Mick and most everyone else couldn't understand each other most of the time. "Maybe. I dunno. I'm sure I can find it, but... I probably didn't try looking very hard. It was mostly me staring at my map, as if I'd suddenly know how to get there without any trouble." Mick shrugged, stealing a second glance at the other. Mick noticed the tattoos, and the earrings. He seemed muscular, too. Jace was certainly taller than he was. Curse being short. "Ah. Nice to meet you, Jace. I'm Mick." He gave the other a small smile before looking back down at his shoes. For some reason Jace made him feel a little self conscious. Jace was probably one of those popular guys, with girls crawling all over him and tons of friends. Mick? Eh.... Not so much. He was lucky to live one day to the next, well fed and unscathed.

[[OoC: Changed his outfit. x3 Click image for new outfit, yo.]]

ShrubLord's Fangirl

Noob

User Image

✁---Julian Soza✁---
Fashion is expression.
●Mood/Feels: Surprised | Where: Dorm | With: Conner●

.•●Julian had opened a few of his bags, and looked through them, deciding what should go where, and what would be safest in what area. Of course, he was caught off guard when a random soccer ball hit him, from the hall way. It hadn't really done much dmage, but it wasn't something he was expecting. Julian just jumped a bit, and looked out into the hall, to see a boy approaching. Well, let it begin. How would his roommate this year react to rooming with one of the few openly gay students in the school?

So far... Pretty well. "I'm fine. Thanks. And, um, it's ok. I understand. Don't worry, though, I don't really plan on having anyone over. I mean... In that sense." Julian was all for making a few friends this year, but there was no possible way he could ever find a partner here. No one would bother even giving him a second look. Besides, what guy wanted to go out in public, on a romantic basis, with another guy that sometimes dressed in womens clothing? He knew it got a lot of attention, so tried not to do that a lot. He did still have a fair amount of high heels, though. Hopefully his new roommate either didn't notice them, or didn't mind. he looked down at them in the open bag and sighed quietly. "I highly doubt I'll find anyone interested in me here." Julian shrugged it off.

Julian thought the conversation would end after that, so he started to unpack his clothes, carefully folding everything that would go into draws, and hanging things on hangers that would go into the small closet on his side of the room. "Um... Not really. Just going to try and get through another year of school. I'm excited for Home Ec. Also I don't have to take gym this year." Yeah, this year probably wouldn't be so bad, now that he thought of it. It made Julian smile a little. It happened to fade a bit though, at Conner's next comment. He looked over at the other, eyebrows raised. "What?" Julian's quiet voice had a confused tone to it. "Oh... Uh, o-okay, I guess." That was.. A surprise. It wasn't like Julian had anything else to do. And he and Conner were going to be roommates for the year. Might as well get on the soccer star's good side, right?

"Anything fun... Well, I took a few sewing classes. Those were nice. And I learned how to dye fabric properly. I also took a fashion drawing course. That was really fun." The smile seemed to reappear almost instantly. "That's about it. Just making clothes and things like that. Nothing really special. I guess I learned how to cook a few new things, too." Again, Julian shrugged. His summer hadn't been all that interesting. "What about you? Surely you've had a more exciting summer."●•.

.•●[[OoC: Click image for outfit!]]●•.

Colorful Cultist

User Image

} Ms. Nerd is at school with Jace and Mick and feels content, more or less. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Willa looked over to see someone begin to talk to the other guy. She quietly pulled out her earbuds, listening to them talk. One was without a doubt Scottish. The other was probably born in the U.S. If not, immigrated at a young age. The Scottish one was Mick. The other Jace. "Hmm... From Scotland, if I'm correct? Specifically... Southern Scotland?" Willa wasn't one for butting into conversations, but sitting there was even more awkward. The South part she wasn't too sure on. But hey. Why not take a shot at it."I can tell in your voice. It's not as obvious as one would expect from someone who's only been here a year, but it's still apparent." Either he's forcing himself to talk like this or he's seriously catching on to how most people talk. That part was the one Willa couldn't tell.

"Hmm... The dorm rooms are those larger buildings right over there." She pointed over to the pack of them. Getting to them was fairly simple if you tried. That was when she realized something pretty important. "Oh, I'm Willa, by the way. Willa Roxas." Now Willa was known for being one of the, if not the smartest student here. Though as far as popularity meant, it didn't take you anywhere unless you did other peoples' homework, which didn't float well with Willa. Jace looked pretty popular. Infact, Willa thought he was. Didn't matter much to her who she talked to. But popular people normally cared about the "social ladder" and whatnot.

x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
♫Jace Park♫

Mister Muscian

User Image

►Location:Garden.◄
►With:Mick,Willa◄
►Wearing:First Day of School
►Translation:◄
►Theme:Star
►OOC:....◄

Jace smiled at the boy he remembered when his accent was thick, he loved accents and when he tried to hide it it was even cuter to him. "Well Mick the Dorms are-." he was cut off by the sound of the girl he winked at. When she explained where they are he nodded and smiled. "Willa hmm or your that smart girl aren't you." he said as he looked her over. "Didn't know nerds came in hot I might have to invest in one sometime." he said the comment was meant to be a joke, he wasn't sure if it would be taken that way though. Taking another drag from his cig he then put it out a bit on the bench then placed it back in his case. Hey I'll help you bring your things to the dorm." he said as he stood up and stretched a bit his hoodie rising up and a little bit of skin showed.

Willa want to come I am hoping that by just standing near the smartest girl in school I can get smarter." he said making a silly face. In fact Jace was actually very smart he was in top classes,but don't tell his friends that they would make fun of him so much. Holding his hand out to help the other boy up he couldn't help but like the Scottish boy his accent, his cute face, and hey he even smoked he was three for three so far. After helping the boy up he grabbed one of his bags of luggage and motioned for the two to follow him.

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

Listening to the boy's summer made him feel even more awkward, he knew nothing about clothes he just bought ones he liked and that was about it. "Well my summer was mostly spent at a Soccer camp." he said remembering back he was able to hone his skills and get better. He knew that the camp was what was going to get him to be varsity captain. "Well I guess it was nice seeing you I have to head out onto the field and get some practice in." he said as he grabbed his Iphone and his soccer ball and walked out of the room. "Whew man that was weird, that's why I can't like guys I might turn out like him." he said to himself as he headed out of his dorm. Dropping the ball on the ground he kicked it forward and ran with it he continued to do this till he reached the track which had a field in the middle of it where they played their outdoor sports.

Placing in his ear buds he started to practice and kicking the ball forward as he ran down the field fast like a gazelle. Then he started to work on his ball control by moving it back and forth with his foot. He continued this for a while moving his feet to the beat of the music,"Man that camp was so worth it I'm gonna be Captain for sure!' he said to himself the only thing he cared about right now was being captain. "Now let's work on my shooting." it was the thing he was the worst and and the main reason he went to the camp. Making his way to the nearest goal he moved the ball with his foot an bit then bounced it up into the air a bit before jumping up and kicking it toward the goal. The ball flew toward the goal, but instead of hitting the net it hit the pole and bounce over toward the bleachers. "Goddammit I thought I worked it out." he said to himself as he ran over toward the bleachers to look for the ball.

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Pissed
Company: no one
OOC:
╚══════════════╝

Demonic Millionaire

8,850 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Kami "Ann" Rose
Ms. Fashionista

User Image

This was Ann's first year at this school, but she was definitely a junior. She took a bus here since her father didn't want to drive her and her mom was working. She ended up lost and she looked around. She was out in the fields and she had no clue how to get back. She had her suit case in hand and she looked around for some help. She started to walk on the concrete by the bleachers and she saw a guy there playing soccer.

She watched him for a moment as she admired his skills. 'Super cute' She realized that she was just going to ask directions and move on. She stopped walking and turned in his direction. "Hey! Dude in the field! Could you help me out?" She hoped he would say yes or she was going to be lost forever.

Where: Field
With:Some guy in the field
Wearing: Outfit
Feeling: Lost

Vanilla Little Angel

Rainbow Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
User Image

User Image

It was the first day back at Emerson Academy. Keiynan was a senior this year and this was going to be his last year to enjoy the privileged of having Mr. Fitzgerald as a director. He almost felt honored and just being able to be on the stage time and time again was amazing. He was going to hate to see his time there end, but with his great track record and recommendation from the great director, he was hoping to get in a great university for the arts. Of course, this year would also be important. He had to star in whatever this year's productions were going to be. He had to go out and graduate with a bang, so-to speak.

Keiynan had brought his things earlier to his dorm then decided to go talk to his favorite teacher and director. He wasn't a kiss-a** or anything, but he was just so passionate about acting. Plus, he was Mr. Fitzgerald's favorite student... Well favorite and least favorite at the same time. It was just that sort of relationship they had. It was just fun to mess with the man in a strictly joking manner of course. On the way to the Auditorium, he was walking passed the soccer field when he spotted a lot of movement in the corner of his eye. He looked to see a guy kicking a soccer ball around and bouncing it. He didn't catch the entire sequence bu only the end leading up to when the ball bounced off a poll and over to the bleachers that were right next to him. The other male started to run towards him and then a girl called out to the soccer player. Chuckling a little to himself, he decided to lend a hand while the guy helped the girl out. It wasn't like he had anything better to do and he thought of himself as a helpful guy. Of course, there was some motivation behind the whole thing... The soccer player was beyond cute...

Turning his hat around so it was backwards, Keiynan walked over to the bleachers and started to look for the ball. After a moment or two, he found it and grabbed it. He stood up and came over to where the guy and girl were standing and tossed it over to the other male. "Heads up, hotsuff." He smiled as he dusted his hands off. He could go back to what he was doing, but he felt like talking, the decision that his teacher would clearly appreciate. He chuckled at the thought and walked closer to the two. "Hey." He greeted the two with his usual smile.

Mood: Bored
                          Wearing: First Day
                          With: A guy and a girl
                          Out of Control: Still tweaking with layout...

Colorful Cultist

User Image

} Ms. Nerd is heading toward the dorms with Jace and Mick and feels content, more or less. {

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
That smart girl. Willa nodded a little as that was her informal title with the school. Willa smirked, rolling her eyes a little. "Yeah, tell me how that works out for you." She figured it was a joke. Willa never believed herself to be good looking. Let alone hot. There were far prettier girls in school. Certainly it was a joke. When it came to anything not academics, such as fashion or looks or sports, Willa didn't have the same confidence she did working out trigonometry problems on a white board. She wasn't very athletic. She could throw and catch things, but she was by no means the best. She wasn't too popular either. Willa stood, taking her bags in her hands again. Come along? Eh... Why not. She didn't have anything better to do and already being around people might make people think twice about coming up to her demanding assistance with homework year round. She'd prefer to play Xbox in her spare time than help others with every single homework assignment. So Willa nodded, unable to contain a smile at that last remark. "I'm not that smart.." She was in fact brilliant. But whatever. She began to follow Jace. He seemed pretty nice. He and Mick both did.
x
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Shameless Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

Conner Kent Reed

Mister Soccer Star

Conner was about to go grab the ball when he heard a rather cute girl calling over to him. "Yeah this guy has a name it's Conner." he said with a smile as he walked over to her. "Yeah you need help with something?" he said giving her a toothy smile. Moments later he heard someone calling to him and he grabbed the ball thrown at him, looking to see who threw it he blushed a bit. "Yeah thanks man just don't call me hot stuff please it's weird." he said to him he knew this guy he was the actor who like got all the lead roles in the school plays. "He is a senior isn't he?" he thought to himself as he turned back to the girl. "You are prolly looking for your dorms aren't you." he said he knew he hadn't seen her before he had been here since he was a freshman and he new most of the people here.
Turning back to the older boy he felt bad for what he said,"Your Keiynan right, I'm Conner and sorry been a stressful morning thanks for getting my ball for me." he said as he smile at him a bit. "So you haven't told us your name." he said turning to the girl and and winking at her a bit. "

╔══════════════╗
Mood: Calm
Company: Ann, Keiynan
OOC: crappy post sorry slight WB
╚══════════════╝

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash