Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheesy Rock Meat

Smiles back nice to meet u too. umm i'm gonna go put my stuff away. and come back that ok with u?

*smiles and nods* of course it ok
Jimena_moon
Cheesy Rock Meat

Smiles back nice to meet u too. umm i'm gonna go put my stuff away. and come back that ok with u?

*smiles and nods* of course it ok

ok Smiles i'll be right back then. he runs off. he reaches the 3rd floor and fineds his room. he walked in and looked around. :nice place he thought to him self. he set his things on the bed and started walking back.
*looks at the fire burning then gets up and gets a drink from a nearby fridge then sits back down on the chair*
Name: divus
Grade: N/A
Dorm Rm.: 1A - "Hey roomy guy!"
divus
Name: divus
Grade: N/A
Dorm Rm.: 1A - "Hey roomy guy!"

Welcome
*sips her drink then turns the stereo on and leans back in the chair*
Seth walks back to the room with the fire and the girl. hey i'm back. he walked over and sat down across from her. what grade u in?
Cheesy Rock Meat
Seth walks back to the room with the fire and the girl. hey i'm back. he walked over and sat down across from her. what grade u in?

I'm in grade 12, what about you?
Changes music to something good and walks to a chair and lays in it.
Jimena_moon
Cheesy Rock Meat

Same. whatcha doing here?
She is setting up a school...hello! razz
Cheesy Rock Meat
Jimena_moon
Cheesy Rock Meat

Relaxing before the year starts and trying to get some friends too....*looks at the fire* sad I know...
Jimena_moon
Cheesy Rock Meat
Jimena_moon
Cheesy Rock Meat

Relaxing before the year starts and trying to get some friends too....*looks at the fire* sad I know...

no its not. i'm doing mostly the same thing.
divus
She is setting up a school...hello! razz

((use backets when you talk out of character please?))
*smiles and looks back at him* thanks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces