Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Sits down and after listening what he has done to dae and the other he begins to cry in dae's chest forgetting she was still naked! "Why is my life a mess? Dae im so sorry i didn't mean for this outcome!" as he begins to cry harder!
Daenerys wrapped an arm around his shoulder and patted him sympathetically. She felt awful for him and didn't know how
else to save him other than bringing him back. Taederis remained coiled around her spikes on her shoulder, feeling safe, and
ignored the boys presence.

"Toya, everything is alright, now." Dae assured him. "No one blames you." She smiled into his face before planting her lips on
his head. "I certainly don't."

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Toya walks with Dae back to their room with her helping him. Toya sits on his bed while he watches Dae get dressed and sit on her bed! He is in shock as he look at what he and his father did too her. He stopped his crying but all that he can think to do is kill himself for what he has done to this girl he recently meet and told his feeling for. as he could say is "Why did you risk your life for me, i haven't done anything for you to have you come and save me? So why did you go through hell for me?" he said. looking at her smiling and with some tears in his eyes. He knew in his mind that he found the one for him, but yet he doesn't want to say anything until he know how she stand with him.

Wealthy Noob

spencer wondered to toyas room and opened the door "hello?"

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

"Oh hello spence come in and sit down." toya offered a happily as he could considering he need a guy friend right now. toya look darkened and depressed beyond belief

Wealthy Noob

Spencer raised his eye brow entering his room "you ok..? is everything ok?

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

"Not really bro, did i ever explain how me and Max are related?" he asked him

Wealthy Noob

Spencer nodded crossing his arms "yes sir..." he said gently a small knife up his sleave incase something happeneds

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

After finding out spence's answer he further explains that his dad is back from the grave to kill himself, his aunt and his room-mate Dae and Oz himself and try and take over Ozian. then looks at spence and says "So please if you see him just run away and don't look back keep yourself and max safe i have to kill him again that ghostly ******** needs to die!" with some tears bellowing up while looking at spence.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer jumped back "w-whoa calm down no need to cry!" he said chuckling "so its your dad eh? i hate family problems i have them you have them everyone in the world has one" he said sighing "dont worry sir ill keep max safe as long as it kills me" he said with a smile

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

"Thanks dude, sorry about that!" he said explain that his dad took control of his mind and made him beat the s**t out of the girl he loves as he pointed at Dae across the room. Then said "If he made me do that to Dae, he could make me do so much worse!" he said with tears in his eye's again.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer poked his head out "if she loves you then she knows that you would never do anything to hurt her" he said 'and if she's hurt right now and your not being controlled by your dad you get your butt over there and be with her" he said crossing his arms and closeing his eyes in thought

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

"I know but i don't know if she thinks of me as the same way?" he looked at spence "Yeah she risked everything for me even broke her secret to save me, but i dunno if she still cares the same way i do?" toya said just being to scared to do anything because he never had anyone before!

Wealthy Noob

Spencer thought "hmmm i guess tell her you want to protect her" he said shurgging "im with you sir, i never bene the romantic person"

Adored Punching Bag

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
User Image

Looks at spence and says "I never dated before!" he said i little embarrassed "so i can't even tell when a girl is into me you know?" he said with a confused look on his face when staring at Dae.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff