Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled and took it. "Thanks." She said, she was going to hid the fact that she doesn't have a phone, but she may buy one. She nodded. "Thank you so much." She said and smiled. She then smiled some more and blushed. Her skin seemed to be a pink green color. She smiled and turned to leave. She waved again and started walking back to her dorm. "Maybe I can go see Miss Glinda. Maybe she can give me the money to go back to the Realm of the Wizard so I can get a phone. She would do that for my moms daughter." She muttered as she walked.

Wealthy Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
spencer smiled and jumped onto his bed, seeing that his room mate was already packed in, which looked like a girl, he set up is ipod home and turned a song on

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled and got to her room. She saw an owl and picked it up. It was from her dad. It said. "Thought you would need one." She opened it and saw a phone. "Thank you dad." She muttered and put his number in her phone. She wrote a letter to her dad and sent it. She flopped on her phone and squeeled. She was glad the door was closed. She was still going to go say hi to Glinda. Just not now. She saw that she had an ipod and was happy. She listened to songs that she loved, ones that her mom sang. She all of a sudden felt panic about meeting this boy. "What would he see in me?" She muttered. She started to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXikNRPXyZo&feature=player_detailpage
((The first lyrics aren't on there, but it says: Hands touch, eyes meet.))

Wealthy Noob

User Image
Spencer sighed and rolled around on his bed and flipped open his phone then sat up sighed this is pathetic, i just met this girl and im already anticipating for her text he thought opening the window and looked out sighing. Spencer opened his bag and grabed a pair of clothing and walked into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower
((pocc:i know, i seen the show ^^ ))

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((I am so jealous, I want to see the show so badly!))
Max sighed. She sent a text to Spencer. She just said Hi. She didn't know how to figure out the text. She smiled and waited for him to respond, so she continued to sing.

Wealthy Noob

User Image
He smiled as his cell phone buzzed and he responded back "hey want to get a snack with me?" he sent back the message and opened his door as he slid a black shirt on and walked down the hall twords her room

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled when she got the text back. "Sure, when you wanna meet up?" She asked, not realizing he was already on his way to her room.

Wealthy Noob

User Image
Spencer knocked on her door and waited and text back smileing "right now :-] "

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max gasped and turned off "I'm Not That Girl." She opened the door and smiled. "Hey." She greabbed her bag and smiled. "Ready?" She asked. She smiled a little more. She was blushing deeply.

Wealthy Noob

User Image
He smiled "you dont need your purse or bag, ill pay for it" he said smileing putting his phone away into his back pocket of his black jeans and looked around at the school and the people. "wow this ozian school is so strange" he said looking at the diffrent people

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"My mom went to an Ozian school." Max replied. She then stomped her foot like she forgot something. "Hey, do you mind if I go somewhere? You can come, I just have to do something." She whispered. She felt bad. She just had to do it before she forgot again. "Sorry, I can meet you somewhere, or ugh, I am sorry, this is my first time hanging out with a boy." She muttered and blushed deeper.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer shook his head "no ill come along, i have nothing better to do, anyways im your personal body guard" he said smileing big and turned into a fox again and jumped onto her shoulder i still cant see why guys dont like you, your beautiful and like the sweetest person i have ever met he said resting on her shoulder

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled and kissed the top of his head. "Ok, let's go. Oh, I know a fun way." She said and went back in her room and grabbed a broom. "Ready?" She asked and went outside. She looked at him. She put him in her bag with his head sticking out. "It's for safety." She said and took off. She smiled and looked around. She saw the house. She landed and looked at the door. She knocked and smiled. A maid came in and told her to go away, and that she wasn't welcome. She still came in. "I need to see her! It's important!" She yelled.
A woman in a pink poofy dress and curly blonde hair came down. She gasped and looked around. "You-you." She then fell over and Max ran to her side.
Max picked Spencer out of her bag and put him on the floor. She got some sniffing salts and moved them under the woman's nose. "Come on Miss Glinda. Come on." She muttered.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer turned human and looked at the fainted woman "who is she?" he asked curiously as max helped her

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at him. "My moms old friend. I wanted to come see her and ask a few questions." She said and smiled when she saw that the woman was waking up.
Glinda opened her eyes. "You-Your supposed to be dead." She whispered and smiled anyway. She then tilted her head. "Wait, but your younger then I remember Elphie." She said confused.
"Ma'am, my name is Maxilla Nessarose Thropp. I am her daughter." She said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff