Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Todd

It was an average day for Todd Delfino, roaming the academy hallways aimlessly. He seemed to be in a good mood and all but something didn't feel right today, today felt to him as if he was an open target for new students to tease him. He didn't mind it at all though, he was used to getting picked on by new students. He saw a student with a cat he called Amy, he stared until he got bored of it and walked into his dorm. He felt like staying in his room today and not doing anything else.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image
~Nikki~

Nikki finished unpacking her things and left the dorm. She walked down to the library, where she picked a random book and sat down. Crossing her legs, she opened the book, but glanced around the library instead of reading. There was nobody here but her and the librarian for now, but it looked like a small cat was about to come in when she bumped into some students. She assumed that she wasn't a real kitten; just someone who could change into a cat.

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amy turned back into a human and said "sorry i was going to the library in a hurry" she said quickly.

Wealthy Noob

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spencer smiled and kissed her hand "grazie perdere (thank you miss)" he said then cleared his throte "i mean thank you miss" he said chuckling, rubbing his neck. "I just need to know were room four is" he said smileing

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at him. "Um, no problem." She said and looked at him. She took out her map and looked at him. She nodded. "Let's go." She said and started leading the way.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer folowed and twerled a knife on his finger, his tail swaying, his ears twiched as he walked, he was takeing in all of the sights

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max heard someone mutter something about how her mom was the Wicked Witch of the West. She screamed in Ozian at him. She made a threat and he ran off. She muttered something under her breath. "Sorry." She muttered to him.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer watched as though makeing a mental image of the guy in his mind "are they always rude like that? and to a young lady no less" he said getting abit worked up but he calmed down sighing

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
"It's because I look exactly like my mom." Max muttered. "My mother is the Wicked Witch of the West." She muttered. "They judge me just because she went bad because of horrible things that happened to her. They judge me because of it." She whispered and looked ashamed.

Wealthy Noob

He frowned and turning into a his fox form and leaped onto her shoulder, he was smaller and more lighter than he was human im sorry to hear that, they shouldent hate you for what your mother is he said laying on her shoulder, he fluffy tail shook gently never hearing of this wicked witch of the west

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at him and pet his head. "Thanks." She whispered and pet him. She carried him to his room. "Do you have your key?" She asked. She continued to pet his head.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image
~Nikki~

Nikki closed the book and returned it to its shelf. She walked out of the library, deciding it was a little too boring for her taste. She wandered throughout the halls, aimlessly inspecting the school. After doing that for about five minutes, she walked slowly back to her dorm. She left the door open; it wasn't like she was gonna be in solitary confinement all day. She dug through one of the drawers and found her phone. The vampire quickly called the society.

"It's me,"
"What do you need?"
"Well... I don't think this school is the thing for me. It's not exciting or anything!"
"You need to stay there, the society is coun--"

Nikki hung up and shoved the phone back in the drawer. Counting on her?! Sure, if taking a break from being a spy is crucial to the society's secrecy. She wouldn't believe it. Of course, she was gonna find a way out... she just didn't know how yet. But she was getting hungry. Maybe she would hunt later or something, to take her mind off of it.

[[OOC: Sorry, might be long. : P Red: Nikki Gray: Society]]

Wealthy Noob

He looked at her with his big brown eyes key? it's suppose to be with the paper, it think its taped to the paper he said nuzzling up to her

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max nodded and unlocked it. She looked at him and smiled. "There you go." She said. She smiled and pet him again. "Need anything else?" She asked and kissed the top of his head before setting him on the ground. "If you need anything, here is the way to get to my dorm from here." She said and drew a line to get to the dorm." She said and put it in his dorm. She smiled.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer winked as she kissed his head and looked up at her and turned human "no thats good" he said quickly writeing down his cell number "hey i'd really like to get to know you more, and maby i can protect you from uh how to put this politly...jurks" he said smileing holding out the peice of paper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff