Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at him. She smiled. "Nevermind." She whispered and closed her eyes, leaning against him. She seemed more relaxed... She smiled.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer smiled his arms around her, suddenly his family burst in laughing spencer jumped "i forgot about them" he said sighing then smiled "lets sneak out the back ill go grab your stuff the back door is over there.." he said pointing and whispering as jumped over the table and got to the hallway and bolted upstairs and grabbed her stuff and bag full of his clothes and jumped out the window

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max nodded and bolted out the back door, trying not to be caught. She ran all the way out of the forest and waited for him. "Come on Spence, hurry." She whispered

Wealthy Noob

Spencer bolted to the forest sighing "s-sorry about that..if they caught us they would make us have breakfast and other stuff.....you proububly want to got back to the school eh?" he asked blinking then sighed as he said checking everything "i think i got everything right?" he asked blinking

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max shrugged. "Can we just go?" She asked, already looking exhausted. She walked through the forest, she seemed to feel better in the forest.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer nodded "yea sure" he said smileing following watching her

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled and walked. She seemed happy and she skipped a little. She whispered a song quitely to herself as she skipped a little.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer chuckled following watching, admiring her chuckling

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just smiled and skipped. She had never been so happy before. She continued to whisper.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer followed still watching her and for danger

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled and ran back to him. She smiled and hugged him. She then gripped his hand and lead him. "You need to calm down.... I used to walk these woods as a child....." She whispered and smiled. "I never got attacked." She whispered. She seemed to share something that made no sense, yet made total sense at the same time.

Wealthy Noob

spencer nodded "i-i know just alittle caushious" he said smileing gently looking around "its also fun watching you like this....maby just watching you makes me fell....good" he said rubbing the back of his neck

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled. "There is no need to be, these forests are protected... I once slept here, I ran away here all the time." She whispered and looked at him. She got an idea and stopped. She went up to him and kissed him. She then pulled away and smiled. "There, feel a little better?" She asked she laughed a little. She couldn't help it, she was just really happy.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer smiled and shrugged pulling her close to him gently and kissed her again gently "now i feel better" he chuckled smileing

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled and looked happy. "Yay!" She said and hugged him. She loved the nearness he put with them. She smiled and looked at him, love and feeling swimming in her eyes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff