Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just went outside and started walking. She knew exactly where she was going and she looked a little nervous about where she was going. "Back in the lions den...." She whispered.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer followed, he was scared sh*tless, he held her hand as they walked

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just walked, and right out of the forest, there was an old abandoned house. "There it is.... Home sweet home...." She said, walking towards the old house.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer stopped nervously, more than when she met his parents "o-oh.." he gulped

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max walked toward the house, a light on in the attic. "Looks like moms up. Wow... She slept in..." She whispered and got to the door. She opened it, and smiled. She brought him in. She smiled. It looked gothic inside. She smiled and went upstairs. She opened a door and there was shouting. She walked down with Elphaba. She had red spots where tears were, but they were both smiling. Max was smiling. "mom, this is Spencer.... He's my fiance.... We are getting married." She explained and Elphie, went back to seriousness. "Ah.... This is the boy who knocked you up." She muttered and Max blushed. "Where's dad?" max asked.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer went wide eyed 'uh...hello miss' he said nervously smileing "miss...i might have 'knocked her up' but i had the full attention to marrie her....." he tempted to explain but stopped

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Elphie just glared and muttered something in Ozian. Max nodded, and hugged him. Max grabbed his hand and led him to her room. It was black.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer followed max nervously as he looked around then entered her room "nice color choice" he smiled chuckling softly

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max chuckled and nodded. Its my favorite color. She said and it on her emerald green sheets.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer smiled "its really nice though: he said sitting down next to her looking around curiously

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max nodded. Its home.... She said and drew her black curtains and sat down next to him.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer smiled "your lucky you dont have such a big family" he said sighing "now i know how you felt" he rubbed the back of his neck

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at him. Its not my fault I dont have family.... All my family on my moms side is seas besides my brother..... Plus all the family on my dads side hard my guys..... She muttered.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer nodded "sorry..." he said rubbing the back of his neck

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max shrugged and laid down, her legs hanging of the edge. She seemed so much better being home.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff