Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"I love books as well, more of a mystery man myself. I'm usually not on the computer that often. More of a man that'll play the guitar more than anything. And writing, I love writing. As for family..." Dameon thought of his smiling family, his two brothers, his two sisters, his parents...and shuddered "I have two brothers and two sisters. I had to leave them back home after the war. I really hope they're doing alright." said Dameon as he looked down at the sapphire cube around his neck.

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amy

User Image
"well we have alot in common i went to the war as well i left my little sister behind with my brother"She said remembering what happened that day,a tear fell down her cheek and she started to cry.
"Hey..." said Dameon as he got off his stool and sat next to Amy. "Everything is alright, Amy. Your sister and you brother are fine. If they're as strong as you are, I can guarantee you that they're just fine." said Dameon as he placed her hand in both of his. "I promise."

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amy

User Image
"i know they are but i..i dont.... know...if...if... they are who i think...."Amy said.She closed her eyes and she thought "i dont think they are who i think they are anymore" She felt another tear drop run down her cheek.
Dameon wrapped her in his arms, lifted her chin up, and wiped the tear from her cheek. He looked her in the eyes...such sincerity, such truth, something he had never seen in twenty years. "Amy...I'm always here for you. Whether it be to stay with you as long as you want or to find these guys that did this to your siblings, I will do anything for you. I can't stand you being like this."

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amy

User Image
Amy looked into his eyes and said "thank you i think i should go to my dorm now do you have a phone?"She said taking out her phone.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at him and just shook her head. SHe was in a graveyard. She wasn't at teh real grave, the real grace was in Munchkinland. They were miles away, but there was a fake one in teh Emerald City. She looked at him and just shook her head again. She felt the sting of tears on her cheeks. She just ignored the pain as she felt a mental pain. She just sat there and cried quietly to herself.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer looked around then looked down at max "hey, whats wrong?" he asked whipeing her tears away gently "its not good to bottle up your emotions" he said giveing a soft smile

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at him. "We are in a graveyard. Not the real one, but one of them." She said and looked at him. "This is a grave they put for my aunt. I never met her, and I wish I was able to. This isn't the real one, that one is in Muchkinland." She whispered and just continued to cry silently as she held her stomach.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer sighed feeling like he should be helping her but spencer just held her "its ok she's watching over you" he said his face bright pink he dident know why he was holding her it was just a reaction

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max just leaned against him. She felt better now. She just leaned against him. She just cried and just let him hold her.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer blushed hard resting his chin on her head, his arms wrapped around her "shh...its ok" he said gentlu and reishuring

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max nodded and finally calmed down. She smiled and hugged him. She just hugged him as he helped her calm down. Her face stung really badly, but she tried to ignore it.

Wealthy Noob

Spencer jumped as she hugged him and he hesitated hut hugged back "ah camicia (ah s**t) he said under his breath as he smiled gently

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max smiled as she hugged him. "Thank you so much." She whispered and just hugged him. She smiled, her face stung, but she tried to ignore it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff