Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
Emerald City Academy, where students of Oz and the real world can go to school together in peace and harmony. It's where they can go to school and be friends. They can learn about eachother's world. It's a great place to meet new friends, become couples, and to learn. Some students don't like the school and want to fight the others. These people will learn their lesson's in difficult ways.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
The rules are simple.
Violence is allowed, love is allowed, and swear words are allowed.
I am god.
Don't argue with me. (With anything)
If I kick you out you are out.
If the clothes come off, time to time skip.
No weird add ons unless you talk to me about it and get it approved please. (ex. Glinda had kids and your the only child of Glinda.)) Don't make it a surprise for me please, I just want to make sure it's ok.
Thanks for following the rules,
Maxilla Thropp.
((Check these often. I may change them.))

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Skeleton.

Race:
Name:
Image:
Theme song:
Rank or being:
Powers:
Animal you can turn into if you can:
Image of that animal:
Username:
Bio:

Accepted Profiles.

Race: Ozian.
Name: Maxilla Nessorose Thropp
Image: User Image
Theme song: Defying Gravity.
Rank or being: Witch in Training.
Powers: Flying on a broom, singing, reading Ozian and English.
Animal you can turn into if you can: Wolf
Image of that animal: User Image
Username: Maxilla Thropp
Bio: My mom is the Wicked Witch of the West. I don't like water. I love to use my powers. I don't like many people. My mother faked her own death to run away with the love of her life, he died before that was possible. That's all you need to know.

cutepuppyfox
Race:vampire
Name:Amy
Image:User Image
also:
User Image
Theme song:Opus Dai-The day the world has stopped
Rank or being:assassin
Powers:can summon daggers
Animal you can turn into if you can:a cat,wolf,dragon
Image of that animal:
Cat:User Image
Dragon:
User Image
Dragon 2:
User Image
Wolf:
User Image
Wolf 2:
User Image
Username:cutepuppyfox
Bio:My mom was part cat part wolf n my dad was part dragon part wolf as well.My siblings are jealus of me except my sister,lily and brother,Leo.

Race:Vampire
Name:lily
Image:
User Image
also:
User Image
to go 2 the beach:User Image
in action:User Image
Theme song: Mindless Behavior - Mrs. Right <3
Rank or being: assassin
Powers:can summon daggers out of my breast XD
Animal you can turn into if you can:dragon
Image of that animal:User Image
Username:Amy8170
Bio::My mom was part cat part wolf n my dad was part dragon part wolf.My siblings are Amy and Leo.

Race:Vampire
Name:Leo
Image:
User Image
also:User Image
Theme song: right where i belong- linkin park
Rank or being:
Powers:
Animal you can turn into if you can:wolf
Image of that animal:User Image
Username:Amy8170
Bio:My mom was part cat part wolf n my dad was part dragon part wolf.My siblings are lily and Amy.
My wolf pack:User Image

Race: Vampire
Name: Nikki Gonzales
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. also: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme song: Somewhere I Belong- Linkin Park
Rank or being: Spy
Powers: Mind Control
Animal you can turn into if you can:
Image of that animal:
Username: Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
Bio: Never knowing her parents, Nikki was raised by a society of secret assassins. Taught how to fight, effectively collect information, and escape if needed, she became one of the best in the society by age 14. To them, it didn't matter that she was a vampire. Stealthier, secreter, even better. Eventually she had to tone it down in order to keep the society secret. Now, she goes to Emerald City Academy for the sake of the society. She can swordfight very well, can perform gymnastics easily, and can be cold when she needs to.

Race: Black Forest Demon
Name: Wade Saunders
Theme song: Black Betty - Spiderbait
Rank or being: Next in command in his clan.
Powers: Regeneration. Mental lock. Enhanced senses&Strength.
Animal you can turn into if you can: None
Image of that animal: None
Username: TH3 SAiiNT
Bio:Wade is the younger child of the rare Black Forest clan, where he is expected to do great things. Of course he has a long route to go and the time has come for him and the other members of his age to fight for the top spot.

Race: assasin
Name: Spencer knight
Image:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme song: my first kiss- 3Oh!3
Rank or being: assasin in training
Powers: fire manipulation
Animal you can turn into if you can: fox
Image of that animal::User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: spork68
Bio:Spencer comes from a long line of assasins. Spencer was born in italy but was transferd to america to take down a target. Spencer might fool around a flirt around but he was one of the best assasins in his home town

Race: Dark Elf
Name: Todd Delfino
Theme song: Dirty Deeds - Joan Jett
Rank or being: Dark Elf trained to fight off bad guys.
Powers: Manipulation of darkness and light, and can protect himself with the Light and Shadow Talismans.
Animal you can turn into if you can: None
Image of that animal: None
Username: teddybot_801
Bio: He came from a land of shadows and lights. He had transferred to Emerald City Academy to find his inner powers. He is usualling kind hearted and high spirited, which is usually what keeps him alive in dark times. He is known to flirt with girls he doesn't even know.

Race: assasin
Name: Nick night
Theme song: Into the ocean-blue october
Rank or being: assasin in training
Powers: shadow manipulation
Animal you can turn into if you can: hawk
Image of that animal: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username:spork68
Bio: Nick is spencers brother from italy, shortly after spencer left, nick got worryed and enrolled into the school to keep a keen eye on him, Nick and spencer's clan members are all animals that can get the job done without being seen like fox's and hawks

Race:wolf hybrid
Name:Jayden
Theme song:the show goes on by lupe fiasco
Rank or being:What??
Powers:super speed,
Animal you can turn into if you can:Will is only part animal.
Image of that animal:N/A
Username:Farmer Blaze
Bio:Will grew up happyily and safly.No one knew about his powers until now.Will is attending this school so he can meet others like him.

Race: Human
Name: Toya Hinomoto
Image:
User Image
Theme song: I Stand Alone- Godsmack
Rank or being: Knight
Powers: Arcane Magic
Animal you can turn into if you can: none
Image of that animal:
Username: Rin-Okumura-1
Bio: Recently moved out living on my own. decide to attend school to get a socail life and makes friends. family tells me i need to get a girl to settle down with but doesn't care to much just out to have some fun and meet new people.
I'm a nice guy sometimes to nice and doesn't know when to say NO! but listne well and always backs up my friends! will solve a problem if able! doesn't let other take advantage of people who don't derserve it. Gives respect those who respect him also who earn it! but outside of school pretty anit-social, only hangs out if someone asks or if lonely! I can see visions of people in trouble, that's why I don't turn into an animal.

Race: Veriladaine (Dragon-child)
Name: Daenerys Veriladaine
Image:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme song: Cant I Dream?
Rank or being: Dragon Rider
Powers: Fire cannot hurt her. Wild Magic.
Animal you can turn into if you can: Dragon.
Image of that animal: [x]
Username: Envious Eve
Bio: It was said that those with dragon's blood were immune to fire and could speak with magical beings. The Veriladaine Family was the only one that had that ability. They were able to communicate with Dragons. To ride them. With such a threat on their sides, they ruled for many many years. Until the blood lines thinned out. And one year, there were no prince's immune to the touch of fire. They were then conquered. Those that were left vanished and remained hidden for a good century. Now, Dea has stepped forward. She is now the last known Veriladaine, but also the first female to come out of hiding. Daenerys has come to this school in hopes of regaining honor for her family, while living as much of a normal life that she can.

Race: Psychic
Name: Alice Heart
Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Theme song: Bring Me to Life- Evanescence
Rank or being: Spy(Same society as Nikki)
Powers: Mind Control, Healing
Animal you can turn into if you can: Husky
Image of that animal: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Username: Spelled A-C-A-C-I-A
Bio: Alice was raised in the same society as Nikki, with practically the same childhood. They knew each other when growing up, Alice trying to be friends, Nikki almost always trying to stick her in the eye with a needle. Ironically, Alice now carries two long, sharp needles as weapons. She will turn into a Husky in battle, if she is getting weaker and cannot fight with her needles. She had come to Emerald City Academy because she knew Nikki's nature, what she could accomplish in such a big/small school. She can charm boys well, using her silky voice as a co-worker. Most information is extracted using the charm, acting as she liked a boy, then leaving his life forever. She's a nice person(normally), but in her charms, she is a completely different person

Dorms. Talk to me if you would like to change. These are also Co Ed, so if you have someone in mind, just Im or PM me. Changes can happen.

Dorm 1: Max and Amy.
Dorm 2: Lily and Spencer.
Dorm 3: Todd and
Dorm 4: Leo and Wade
Dorm 5: Nikkie and Nick
Dorm 6:
Dorm 7:Toya and Daenerys Veriladaine

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
User ImageMax walked to the school. She felt excited, nervous, and dull like always. She saw that it may rain. "Great, just great." She muttered and got to her room. She knew she would be sharing a room. She hoped that her room mate wouldn't judge her. She sighs and goes inside to check in.

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amy

User Image

Amy started to unpack her things when she saw Max walk in."Hi im Amy u must be Max ive heard that we are going to be sharing this dorm together" Amy said as she put her necklace down.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max nodded and looked at the girl. She started to hum a song and unpacked her few items. She didn't seem very talkative. The last thing she unpacked was a book. It was very large. She put her broom against her bed and then sat on the black covers of the bed. She didn't seem to talk english. She sighed. "Yes, I can talk from the realm you come from, or maybe you know that realms language and you are Ozian." She said seemed to be very smart allicy.

Tipsy Kitten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ℕ𝕀𝕂𝕂𝕀
I strode up the school steps. I gazed at the marvelous building, wondering how the society could send me here. They could've sent me to any old public school, for that matter. Well, I wasn't complaining. I walked in quietly, and to my dorm first. I opened the door, and set my suitcase down next to my bed. It was so quaint in here! I just wondered if I had a roommate...
no. Most likely not. Why would anyone want to share a room? Besides, what would happen if word about the society got out? She would never hear the end of it.

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amy

User Image

Amy started to read her book when she saw a dragon tattoo appear in between her breasts Amy looked through her book for an explanation but she didn't find any information that would help "dam it.Max ima go to the library for a while see you later" Amy packed a few things like her book,phone, and a few other things then she started to go to the library.

Wealthy Noob

User Image
Spencer jumped from tree to tree in his fox form as he arived at the school meraviglioso (wonderful) he thought as he turned human , spencer stood about 6'3 and was skiny.He walked into the school "hello, im spencer knight im suppose to be at this school..?" he said clearly in english. The woman nodded and handed him his stuff and and spencer walked away "wow manners lady.....americansare so.....rough..." he said loudly flipping threw his papers

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
((They are Ozians))
Max nodded and walked out. She kept her hood down, but looked at the ground. This was Oz, even though her mother had faked her death to go to the realm of where the wizard came out of, she still sent her daughter back to Oz so she could learn. What's wrong with that picture? Oh well, at least she is sending her to school. She sighed and bumped into a boy with purple hair. She gasped and saw his papers flying. She started to gather them up and muttered in Ozian. She sighed. "Sorry?" She asked. She handed him his papers back. She looked embarassed and looked at the ground.

Wealthy Noob

((oops sorry xD))

Spencer smiled and took the papers "its fine sorry im new here and im lost" he said looking her over pretty he thought his fox tail hanging out and he held his hand out to shake "im spencer" he said smileing

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at his hand. "Max." She said and nervously took his hand and shook it very firmly. "Is it written in Ozian or English?" She asked and let go. She had a very strong accent, but it was easy to understand. She pointed to the papers. "The papers. I would like to help translate if I can." She said and tried to smile.

Rain8170's Wife

Fashionable Duck

10,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
yum_cupcake
Amy

User Image
Amy quickly turned into a cat and pounced to the school library. On her way there she bumped into Leo and lily "Hey guys" she said forgetting that she was a cat and all that they heard was "meow meow".

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Max looked at Spencer. "If you ever need help translate anything, I can help." She said and smiled. "I don't sleep much, so I just usually lay in my bed and read or something. So if you ever need help, just come to my dorm. It's dorm one. Also known as the emerald or wicked dorm." She explained.
Leo

User Image
cat_3nodding Leo looked at Amy and said "Hey Amy how are you" he said telling her that she was still a cat. cat_3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff