Welcome to Gaia! ::

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MaxUser ImageMax got an idea. 'Hey, maybe I could do this.' She thought. She had done the trick from her parents roof, but would it work? Max went outside and walked to the shadows and practically dissapeared from sight. She unfolded her wings and flew to the roof, staying in the shade. She landed and tucked her wings in. She then dived down to the ground.

2,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shaw Darrow

All the knowledge in this world is mine...

Feeling a ripple of wind Shaw left his tray at the table and walked over to the window to see what the commotion was about. "That raw power amazes me every time I see it." He mumbled, watching as the to boys were blown back and the fight prevented. "Though I would like to have seen what some of these students can do." He said with a smirk. "Come along Thoth, I've got to get to my office." He said, tossing his remaining food in the garbage and heading for the door. Walking down the hall with the bird striding along beside him, he turned and headed into what should have been a normal classroom. Though like his room, this door also opened up to a portal leading to his sanctum. This part however was mostly sealed off so that students couldn't wander to far. He sat down at the desk and ordered the leaned back in his chair, closing his eyes for a bit before his class started.

...And yet it's inhabitants still elude me.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Rythme,
Rhyme,

Beke just chuckled. "Not a problem, it suits you." She said, smiling a bit at the other. Yeah, she was definitely a nice girl. She nodded a bit, listening as the other girl explained about Demi-gods. Of course she had heard of them before, but she didn't want to rain on Isa's parade. She was glad that the other girl was so willing to tell her. "Ah, so you are a half human half God." She said, more to confirm the thought to herself, then for any other reason. Her smile grew when she heard that Isa would be okay with those two simple rules.
"Of course I don't mind. It's only fair that I tell you, right?" She asked with a bit of a nod. "I'm a lycan, you know, werewolf? Rawr~" She said, chuckling a bit as she showed off a bit of fang. "I can also mess with things related to storms. mainly lightning and thunder though." She explained, shrugging a bit. To her it wasn't really anything special. She would have rather been born something cool like an elf of something. But she was what she was, and that couldn't be helped. Besides, sometimes being like that, had its kick a** moments.

And Harmony~

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MaxUser ImageMax felt herself faling, she had her eyes closed, she had made herself look limp. Her wings couldn't be seen, she loved the feeling of falling. She opened her eyes a little to see where she was, she was still a few feet high. She would wait for the last minute, her back to the ground, she cloesd her eyes and felt the falling sensation again. She sighed in relief. 'This is amazing.' She thought to herself with a smile on her face.

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

ιʜαιℓ--------------------------
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
&
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

--------------------------ηιкσℓαι

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

User Image

Only god could save you
If you knew your way to the light

--------------&“Daa~ Everything here is so nice~” Nikolai sighed contently as he exited the bathroom after a nice hot bath. “Isn’t it Mihail?” He looked over and saw that Mihail had fallen asleep on his bed. With a soft smile, Nikolai shuffled closer to the older male before placing a soft kiss on his forehead and dressing himself in a regular black button up shirt and gray slacks.

The young demi-God slipped out of the dorms and began to roam around the halls in hopes of finding something exciting and new. He found his way back out to the courtyard and smiled at all of the flowers. Vermillion-brown eyes widened slightly when he noticed others were outside. With a small gulp he carefully shuffled over towards a small bed of flowers that had been disrupted by the previous commotion.

Nikolai could already see the uprooted flowers beginning to slowly wither away. He gently caressed one of the dying flower sighed a sigh of sadness. He picked the flower and brought it closer to his face. With a small breath, the withering flower livened back up, making the young boy smile softly. “Much better…”

User ImageMihail was in a panic. Where was he? Where had Nikolai run off to. He normally told him before he went anywhere… “Damn it… Why did I fall asleep?” Mihail stopped in his tracks and closed his eyes. He felt himself calm down before reopening his eyes again. Nikolai was outside? Mihail huffed in determination as he sprinted out of the dorms and outside to see his brother healing another flower, only this time without picking it out of the bunch. “Nikolai!” Mihail called out to his brother, who turned and smiled warmly at the elder’s presence.

“Mihail, look! I can fix them, da?” He looked back at his brother as if to ask for permission, but only received a sigh in response. “Brother?” Nikolai was slightly confused but that confusion faded when his brother dropped to his knees and pulled Nikolai into his arms in a tight embrace.

“Don’t do that.” With that Nikolai smiled sadly.

“I’m sorry…” He muttered quietly into his brother’s embrace. The younger squirmed a bit and tried to glance around to make sure that they hadn’t drawn any unwanted attention towards themselves, but Nikolai was most certain that the headmistress was still busy with the one who was fighting. There was a light blush on his face as he tried to push Mihail away. “Brother… you’re embarrassing me.” He complained playfully before he looked at Mihail’s sad smile and let the older continue to embrace him tightly. It was the least he could do.

Clear away this hate
And we can start to make it alright

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

.::[O.][O.][C.]::.
------
User Image
n a s y a ; SWIFTWING

Nasya walked swiftly while corkscrews of smoke curled up from her fingers. Whether it was the nicotine at work, or her own forceful reminder about the letter, she felt much more at ease. She had long since lost her shoes in her travel here (she supposed she would have to find another pair soon to be presentable for school) but for now it didn't bother her. It just meant another sensation was open to her now, and the grass felt wonderful to her.
Feeling - that's all she was doing. She was scarcely aware of where she was going, caught up just.. absorbing. The sights, the sounds and smells, and the physical feeling, yes, but more than that as well. Each person she passed, and each emotion they were carrying, felt almost physically different to her. Different textures brushing past her own heart. Silk, sandpaper, pins and needles. They were all different.
And then she felt something else, something strong, like an intense blast of heat. Hostility.. was there a fight already? Nasya immediately whipped around and ran in the direction the feeling was coming from. A second later, a female voice boomed,
"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?"
Nasya, who moved with easily with inhuman speed, arrived just in time as a male's body seemed to materalize out of flame. A strong, silver-haired woman was speaking to them, reprimanding. Whatever had happened, she had missed most of it. But she leveled with the group anyway, leaning in and staring with unabashed curiosity.

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MaxUser ImageMax felt like screaming in delight, but she didn't. It would probably scare her and she wouldn't untuck her wings She looked down to see where the ground was. She was no longer in the shadows. People could see her. She saw the ground it was getting close. A few more seconds and she would open her wings. When the time came, right before she hit the ground. She opened her wings, the air hit her like cement. It pushed her up and she felt the air go out of her with a whoosh. "Ow. Stupid updraft." She muttered right before landing in the shade. She walked out and looked at the sky. She was no longer in the shadows again and looked around. She saw people. 'Maybe not the best time to talk to people.' She thought.

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lillith May Catherdy

Period 1: Archery Period 2: Art Period 3: Nothing
Period 4: English Period 5: Science Period 6: Meditation
Period 7: Math Period 8: Dance Period 9: Training
Period 10: Nothing Period 11: Computer Class Period 12: Preforming Arts

User Image

Lillith nodded. Electricty was an awesome power. She gave Itami a smile.

"I'm a dragon. So I can manipulate fire, and yes, I was named after the demon." She gave William a glare and then Itami a smile. She knew he was right, and that bugged her. His sudden change in mood scared her a little, then he spoke about another boy. She turned to see the brother William was talking about. A boy that looked the exact opposite from the twins. She blushed a little when he smiled at her.

She then turned her attention to Itami. It was obvious from William's attitude that he was ridiculously protective of his sister, but judging by Itami's attitude, that was something she wanted.

"You're right, we don't want you to get hurt. Also, don't worry, I'm only here to make friends. I have no desire to hurt anyone...not even you're brother." She said as she took her by the hand and led her from the two, now giant wolves, fighting. She didn't get far before she stopped and turned around, looking at the two from the distance. She had heard the headmaster's voice boom from behind them.

"The head mistress is there. They are in some trouble now." She stated. Her eye furrowed in worry, sure she didn't like William, but something as serious as a fight on the first day could lead to expulsion, and she didn't want the two to be separated. Itami seemed the type that wouldn't be able to handle that.

I am an unquenchable fire,
The center of all energy,
The stout heroic heart.
I am truth and light,
I hold power and glory in my sway.
My presence
Disperses dark clouds.
I have been chosen
To tame the Fates.

I AM THE DRAGON.

User Image User Image User Image

{[Out Of Oxygen :: ]}

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[********... Smart girl..." Aoi could only grin as he was pulled back. The scent of brimstone heavy on the air. He turned his eyes towards Itami for a moment before looking back at the Headmistress. He closed his eyes for a few moments as he contemplated his next move. Carefully. Playing with demonic powers could easily lead to ones downfall... So he had to do this very carefully. He wasn't able to move so he couldn't keep hitting William to bring forth the desired result he wanted at the current moment. That left one option... A werewolf mixed with a fire demon could be called many things. He prefered the term Hellhound. Dragging in a heavy breath he let out a scream, vocal cords distorting. It was said that a Hellhound could rip your body to shreads with just the sound of it's cry. While painful it wasn't able to kill you... Unless you were stupid enough to stick around. The glass of the schools windows started cracking and bursting into sharp little peices. The ground shaking as the deep bass of the cry contrasted the sharp screech. And in an instant he burst into flames again dissappearing from veiw, he'd done his damage.

Itami's hands flew to her ears trying to block out the sound. She could feel the bass of her brothers cry rocking the ground under her feet. Ripping at the very core of her being. It hurt... So very badly. She wanted it to stop, but it just kept coming. Just kept crying. Sparks started skittering across her skin. Someone was screaming... Crying out. It took her a few moments to realize it was her screaming at the top of her lungs... And in that moment she realized how badly William must be hurting. He couldn't cover his ears like she could. Her own cry suddenly took on a fierce tone of it's own. Electricity dancing across her skin as she screamed lightening suddenly burst to life, her powers out of control. The only coherent thought in her mind was William. Her brother... Her twin.

Will could hardly breath. His ears aching... Bleeding actually. He was pretty damn sure his eardrums burst. William could feel the hot sticky blood dripping down his neck. And above the pain and noise he could feel even more strongly the fear, smell it. Itami was scared. The thought of her terror setting off a sort of chain reaction. Aoi was gone yet the fear remained. The air around him suddenly dropping tempature to near freezing. Ice forming out of the water molecules in the air, sharp needles and hard looking blades... His eyes lighting with a frost like color as his vocal cords distorted. A demonic tone in his voice. "Get away from her..."

[I'll code later. Lolz. Bein' lazy.]
User Image
n a s y a ; SWIFTWING

((o_o. Whoa.))

"Well, that's no fun, then..." Nasya murmured quietly to herself. Every fight she had witnessed thus far were street brawls. Mortals, often in some kind of drunken or petty dispute. And while they could be fierce, they were often uninteresting.. or just plain inelegant. This school on the other hand was filled with strange beings. Maybe she was sick for wanting something to happen, but...
Nasya was just about to shrug and turn away when everything exploded.
She registered the anger first. Bloodlust, coming from both of the males. The urge to hurt. Nasya froze, and her breath caught in her throat as she looked around. She could feel the emotion, and it latched onto her like a constraint, clutching at her chest and prohibiting her breath.
The scream came next... if you could even call it that. At first, Nasya hardly realized it was a sound. It was unearthly, distorted, and in her heart, she felt only the malevolence. She cried out at the pure darkness of it, and at the pain, clapping her ears shut with her hands.
Then, she felt the incredible fear, coming from the slender, silver-haired girl just behind her. It felt just like being at a great height looking down.. like being struck with vertigo. Immediately, Nasya ran towards her, as she herself was falling through a chasm to her, drawn by gravity. Nasya's skin emitted only a faint glow as she ran, but as her hand made contact with Itami's arm, her body seemed to explode with a light that quickly engulfed her and Itami, as well as Lillith. The horrible sound muted immediately, not able to penetrate this light, this shield of holy energy that Nasya instinctively threw forth.

Nasya's bewilderment at her own light struck her for only a second. She looked over at Itami.. electricity was erupting from her body.
"Hey! Hey, calm down! We're safe right now... a-apparently.." she stuttered, stepping towards her ever so slightly. The palms of her imploring hands also filled with light - one that Nasya recognized this time, as a blue light of healing.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

"If you even so much as think of hurting one of my kids..."

Kelly's teeth ground together as she quickly altered the make-up of her eyes, lowering her hearing to a nearly deafened point. It still couldn't block out all of the pain. When it stopped she let her ears return to their natural state. Aoi had gone. Oh, she would catch him alright. She would end this, but later. She heard the screaming from Itami still, it had yet to stop. An William looked none too happy. Heh... That little punk was smart, she had to give him that. But she kept her own claws in him, no matter how far he went, part of her was still latched onto him. She would deal later with that little problem, for now she dealt with the twins. That was when she realized that another student had been drawn into this. What a knot! And it wasn't even the second day yet. Maybe Nowaki had been right to be so cautious. This year would defiantly be hard.
She had noticed the blood from William's ears as well. She couldn't leave that be with a clean conscious. She let the pale white fire find its way to the boy as she thought. Healing was easy, she could do that and think at the same time. She started healing quickly, the boy shouldn't have felt more then a gentle warmth. However, just as she was finishing up, and stumbling upon an idea, she felt the splitting pain in her head. She nearly doubled over. This one was much worse then the one before! She wouldn't let a sound out, staggering a bit, her own control wavering briefly, without even bothering to tell her. She was too preoccupied with sights sounds and smells. It wasn't the future, or even present, this time it was the past, her own. Had she known more about how the premonitions worked, she would have known that Aoi would feel everything she was just now.

"I will tear you apart piece by piece without a moments hesitation."

((Hehe... Im mean to my characters... Now... I wonder what shall happen next... Hhmmm... This is what happens when you develope something new at Kells age... OH! Anima, if you wanna know what Kelly is seeing and hearing, and smelling, I'll tell you. Just ask. ))

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Itami]
[Titanic Twins]
[William]

User Image
Sing for me with every fiber of your lonely heart
Scream for me the pain in which I've created

User Image
Nothing was being registered in her mind for some reason. All she knew at that moment was fear. Light... She saw light and felt someone touching her... It wasn't cold. She didn't like that. "No... Noooooo!" She started screaming even louder. She wanted William. She wanted her brother. Electricity dancing across her skin like an angry eel. Fingers tangling themselves in her hair as she started shaking violently, shaking her head as she cried out helplessly.

The second he got even a milimeter of leeway he ripped himself from Kelly's hold to get to Itami. The back of his shirt shred violently as red ice ripped from his body forming wings, flared and held high. Each step bringing him closer to the panicked female. They were upsetting her more. They weren't helping and her panick was taking it's toll on his concentration and self control. Raising his arms the air almost seemed to freeze, water molecules collecting together... Two balls of ice forming... Spinning... Sharpening. The twin disks of ice sharper than any blade he'd ever carried were swirling about erraticly. "'Tami... Come here..." His voice rumbling as his cords fought to return to normal... But he could hear.

Thier powers were echoing each other, winding themselves around each other. Itami stopped screaming... Looking at her brother with fear in her eyes. Reaching out as sparks danced across her skin. Needing... Wanting... This was where her comfort was. What she needed. Her anchor. "Will... I'm scared..." She whispered. Moving she reached for her brother. Each step growing more confident. Fingers outstreached to touch his waiting hand as he waited for her. The twins powers arched, winding and twisting around the other as they sought a level of tranquility. Finger brushing the tips of her brothers until he wrapped his hand around her wrist. She could feel the hard pull that crashed her against his chest, the hard breeze as those wings wrapped around her. Protecting her. Calm... She felt calm. "Will?"

At the end of that long rope that connected them was calm... Comfort... And in it peace. A soft breath slipping past his lips as his eyes fade back, fingers working thier way into Itami's hair. The sleek black silk running across the callous pads of his fingers was a small comfort in itself. Looking at his sister he rested his forehead against hers. "'Tami... I'm here... Shh..." He could faintly hear the ice he'd created shattering against the ground... All but his wings now broken. He'd kill Aoi for this later... Or get himself killed trying. It wasn't just about power anymore.

Call to me, to heal that wounded heart
Beg for me to forgive this Sinners soul

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Kitami Saori~

"Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning. . ."
User ImageKitami heard the scream of a girl a few feet next to her. She looked just like the boy in the fight, but a girl. Twins. . . There was blood coming out of his ears. She noticed that the other boy had left. Kitami's eyes turned black on the sclera. (White part of eye) She remembered those kinds of screams. She had seen it all her life. Normally she wouldn't feel mad or upset, but this time it did make her mad. The silver haired girl's scream made her see how much affection she had for her, what she assumed was her brother The black went away slowly. Another girl, next to the screaming girl had a light coming from her hands and stepped to the silver haired girl. The Headmaster walked to the boy and healed him. Kitami walked to the headmistress. "Ma'am, do you need any help?" She was generally a helpful person at times like this. It wasn't her ideal first day of school either. She really just wanted to go up to her dorm and lay down but obviously this wasn't going to happen so soon.The boy walked up to his female twin and talked to her. At least he was better. Those twins seemed so close, knowing every feeling the other one was feeling. The headmistress seemed a bit out of it, liked looking at a premonition. She wanted to read her mind but that would be extremely rude. Especially to her elder. Though she wanted to know what she was thinking. She resisted the urge and tried to focus only on the headmaster's face rather than pry into the depths of her mind. At will, she could see every thought she had ever thought, anything she had ever felt. Kitami could see every detail in her life. No one could create a barrier against her power. It could be very helpful against an enemy. She would know all their weaknesses. It made her deadly, because everyone had a weakness.

". . .lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MaxUser ImageMax walked out of the shadows. Her wings were folded into her, so tight that you couldn't see them. She looked at all the people, they looked like they just got out of a fight. 'Darn, I always miss the fun stuff.' She thought upset. She kicked a stone and wondered what to do now. She wandered around. She saw people all around. 'Maybe I should find someone to talk to. That would be nice.' She thought. She looked around for someone who didn't look busy.

Desirable Conversationalist

☼I may be a dreamer...☼

I live through the music I love...
♪I'm ALIVE!
I'm ALIVE! Oh, yeah
Between the good and bad's where you'll find me
Reaching for heaven♪

♪kirameite yurameite
aoki yume mai hanatsu
saki hokore haruka takaku
mamori yuku sono omoi♪

♪Ima Kanawanai koto no nai
Yume dake wo Yumemite yuku no
Sugu ni todoki sou na risou yori
Motto zutto hoshii mono ga aru no♪

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪tatoe owaru koto no nai kanashimi ga anata ubattemo ♪

User Image
☀ιѕαвєℓℓє мαяιє ωαттѕ

〖συтσƒ¢нσ¢σℓαтє: /ℓσcαтισи: Moon Girls Dorm 1/ιи α cσиvєяsαтισи ωιтн: Beke Keszito/мσσd: Content〗
"You really think so?" Isabelle asked Beke curiously. She never knew that her new nickname suited her. But what did that actually mean by that? She shook her head lightly, trying not to over think something so small and simple. She nodded when Beke was confirming what Isabelle really was. "Yeah. You're right." She smiled and felt herself laugh lightly.

She listened in interest as Beke explained what she was. She laughed when Beke did a small "rawr". "You're the first lycan I've ever met. And you can mess with storms? That sounds really cool. In fact, it sounds way cooler than what I can do." She realized she was still holding her doll, she laughed quietly to herself and sat the doll back down on her bed.

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪hanarete yuku kokoro nado koko ni wa nai to itte ♪

♪I will fight
And I sleep when I die
I live, My life, I'm ALIVE!♪

♪hitasura nari hibike
hateru made semete tsuyoku
kono hana moe yuku♪

♪Nakitakute Nakenakute
Naku no nara Namida wo fuite
Datte kawaii no wa Egao ga ichiban desho?
Dakedo zenbu to iwasete♪

...because the music I love lives through me

☼...but I believe in miracles.☼

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out