• Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Nowaki]

[Prince Of The Sea]

User Image
Give to me your tortured words
Cry to me your injustice

"Kelly... Um... Yes. All of my papers and assignments are in proper order for the first few weeks of school. Hopefully this year goes smoother than last year. As you recall I had a few troublesome students... Hopefully I don't meet the same fate this year." Nowaki's words were quiet and reserved. In front of his class he could speak lound and clear, but with his colleagues his real self often decided to show itself. Reserved and shy... Cautious. Looking at the soman he softly smiled.

His black length of hair swaying softly with each movement he made, as if dancing it's own peice. He still had the plastic bag in his hands, just now realizing it. Looking down at it absently he almost sighed, catching himself he pushed back that desire. Outside of the water it was easy for him to become depressed, he'd found that out over long periods of land walking. "How is your year turning out so far?" He asked kindly.

A pair of students ran past them causing Nowaki's attention to falter for a moment. Ear fins twitching for what seemed like the whatever number time since he'd removed himself from his watery home. Finally an unrepressed sigh slipped from his lips. All he wanted was an easy school year and nice obediant students... That was all he asked. He wouldn't get it though. Oh, he knew he wouldn't. Looking at Kelly he smiled a bit.

I'll scream for you until the end
And in the end it's all for you

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Rythme,
Rhyme,

Beke could only smirk. "Yeah, but that's because I have a heart of ice, and if I gave you it, you might melt it, and get me to actually care about people. And besides, someone needs to keep you humble." She teased, sticking out her tongue. She knew it wasn't the truth, that in all reality it was fear that kept her form men, but he didn't know that, now did he? "Ah, just bring em to dinner." She didn't want to walk back in the direction of the dorms, that would just be repetitive, now wouldn't it? "Yeah, I heard that too. Its got to be, I mean, there are supposed to be races here that are naturally gifted archers." She informed him. When he held out the mp3 player she turned off her own before grabbing it. "Cool~ Thanks."
She had heard the band a couple times. It had a good sound to it, but she had never gotten the chance to listen to it more. She shook her head at his question. "Nah. Had a big breakfast, still pretty full. Though, I do hope they have a good cook here, or at least some good meat... Some schools food is down right disgusting, and I have to eat the slop for the next school year... For every meal." Her shoulder had already started drooping at that thought. Her eye had noticed the piece of paper. Had it not been for her ocd, she would have let it be. Instead she picked it up and held it out. "Here. You dropped this." She didn't bother looking at it, it wasn't her business. .

And Harmony~

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

ιʜαιℓ--------------------------
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
&
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

--------------------------ηιкσℓαι

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

User Image

Only god could save you
If you knew your way to the light

--------------&"Brother…” Mihail looked at Nikolai as the younger addressed him. “Hm?” “B-Brother…YA boyus'…” Mihail sighed softly and wrapped his arms around the younger protectively. “Nikolai… we’re not home anymore. You have to speak the right language so they can understand you…” He whispered. Mihail had been able to master the language much better than Nikolai. In fact, the younger hated the English language. “But, brother… I only want you to understand what it is I say..” Nikolai pouted childishly and clung to his brother as they both gazed up at the school. “You are just saying that… You will make friends here, I’m sure of it. Lots of people will like you.” Mihail smiled softly at his now blushing twin. They both turned their attention towards the school. The place looked beautiful, but neither of them were willing to just go running up the steps and skipping through the fields, not yet anyway.
User Image

With timid, uncertain steps, the twins walked in unison to up through the main entrance and down so many different corridors. Nikolai was looking around curiously. Vermillion eyes were wide with a new found interest as the two continued on towards their assigned room. There were a lot of people that they passed by on their way. Many of them were polite enough to say hello, which Mihail returned the greeting dully, while Nikolai nearly hid behind his brother as he returned the greeting as well. Mihail couldn’t help but smile softly at this whenever they were nearing the door. “Are you still scared?” Mihail asked the younger, referring to his previous comment before they walked up to the building. Nikolai shook his head no as they both entered their dorm.

Nikolai’s eyes widened at the décor of the rooms. “Eto tak krasivo! Er… I mean It‘s so beautiful~” He called out as he hopped up and dove into the comfortable looking bed. “Nikolai!” Mihail called to him protectively. “Please… be careful.” He knew that his brother wasn’t really endangering himself as much, but he could never bear the thought of losing the most precious thing he had left.

Clear away this hate
And we can start to make it alright

┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅

.::[O.][O.][C.]::.
With this.... I am off to bed ><
User Image
n a s y a ; SWIFTWING

Nasya's first bold step onto Emerald Academy's front grounds quickly turned into a trembling, shivering halt.
Whatever she had expected, somehow, it certainly wasn't this.
For years, she had drifted from house to house, asking for nothing more than to couch-surf for a few days. She always targetted the more run-down homes, nothing more extravagant than the orphanage from where she came from... and she never tried her luck with nice houses - those houses with the manicured lawns, the welcoming porches, or maybe even a porch swing. She didn't want to overshoot what she was worthy of.
But this place..
Christ.
THIS was being too hopeful. Shocked blue eyes swept over the grounds, ravaging every sculpted detail. She also looked over the students, who for the most part were still busy hauling suitcase after suitcase of their possessions. Some, though, were more settled, walking or by the waterside, peaceful. And, oh, they were beautiful, too. As beautiful as any of the ornate archways, any of the aged spires, the solemn towers. Nasya suddenly felt very self-conscious as she pictured in her mind how she looked: a scrawny figure with nothing more than her aged and shaggy backpack, her one simple grey dress flapping pointlessly around her knees, and her herself, still covered in the dirt of making the journey here via train-hopping and on foot. Her eyebrows knit together and she quickly cast her eyes downward; she didn't know if she could look at it any more.
This is too much for me, she thought, in panic. I definitely don't belong here. I'm....
She shook her head harshly, and her arm flashed behind her, unzipping a pocket on her backpack blindly, but swiftly, in practiced and smooth motion. She withdrew a single small, fragrant cigarillo and lit it with a trembling hand. She lifted it lifted to her mouth while at the same time her eyes, too, slowly lifted.
There was a reason she got that letter..
Inhale
For some reason, someone had taken the trouble to track her down to get her that letter. Somehow, even with her erratic way of living, they had found her. And that, she knew, was no easy task.
Exhale
And they found her for a reason.

The phrase "You're an Angel, Nasya" rang disturbingly through her head.

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Aoi]

[Delinquent King]

User Image
Don't call me Hero
Don't say my name
I'm not the cure

"Heh... And I'm gonna put every ********' one of them to shame." Aoi had a s**t eating grin on his face. It was well known that he was a near perfect archer. It was more possible for him to loose an arm than for him to miss a shot. He took his art very seriously. And once he got going you couldn't stop him until he decided he'd had enough. He had to smile when she got all excited over the new music.

"Fine suit yourself... I'll go ask someone with bigger tits." Aoi snickered trying to press her buttons. After a moment he laughed. "Kidding... I was just te-" As she picked up the paper he more or less snatched it from her in a panic. The sharp scent of his own fear stung his nose. Clearing his throat he shoved the paper in his pocket and looked at his wrist. Okay he didn't have a watch, but he could pretend.

"Something just came up... Um... I gotta go. I'll see you later." Aoi gave a wave and more or less took off running down the hall like a hungry animal on the trail of a bag of food. She hadn't seen it, but it was too close for comfort. Body wavering as it shifted from man to wolf, the sleek beasts paws claiming more and more ground as Aoi sprinted down the hall. He'd learned size control over the summer... He could now use his full shift indoors. Thankfully.

I'm the diease
The last thing you need
Is me in your world

Desirable Conversationalist

☼I may be a dreamer...☼

I live through the music I love...
♪I'm ALIVE!
I'm ALIVE! Oh, yeah
Between the good and bad's where you'll find me
Reaching for heaven♪

♪kirameite yurameite
aoki yume mai hanatsu
saki hokore haruka takaku
mamori yuku sono omoi♪

♪Ima Kanawanai koto no nai
Yume dake wo Yumemite yuku no
Sugu ni todoki sou na risou yori
Motto zutto hoshii mono ga aru no♪

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪tatoe owaru koto no nai kanashimi ga anata ubattemo ♪

User Image
☀ιѕαвєℓℓє мαяιє ωαттѕ

〖συтσƒ¢нσ¢σℓαтє: Here's Isa's first post! I have to say, the green is looking good = w =. Hope this works out for you Ona~ Sorry it's so long D:/ℓσcαтισи: Front of the school⇛Moon Girls Dorm 1/ιи α cσиvєяsαтισи ωιтн: Tiana Watts (Mom) and Apollo (in human form)⇛ No One/мσσd: Excited〗
At night they would go walking ‘till the breaking of the day, The morning is for sleeping… sang the young girl in her thoughts as she focused her mind on the road. Her mother had always told her how, when driving, it was always important to be completely focused on the road. Yet, Isabelle couldn't resist the song that played in her mind. Imagining it's somewhat slow and creepy beginning, yet noticing the beauty of the notes. Through the dark streets they go searching to see God in their own way, Save the nighttime for your weeping… Your weeping…

She heard her mother say make a right at the street they were coming up on. She turned on the signal and made sure to do as she was told without causing an accident. The sights of the city seemed to blur and move together as she drove onward. She took it all in, not once losing her concentration. The song continued until she found herself whispering one of her favorite lines in the song. "Singing la lalalalala la lé… And the night over London, lay…"

In just a matter of minutes, Isabelle and her mother were nearing there destination. She slowed the car down and parked in the parking area across the street of the school. It had a sign saying that they had one hour to keep their car parked there, but Isabelle knew it wouldn't take her that long.

Turning off the car, Isabelle got out of the car and stretched. She took the key out of the ignition and opened up the trunk. She closed her door and headed to the trunk, taking out her things at the same time. She heard the passenger side door open and close, knowing her mother was coming out of the car. She was actually glad that she didn't really back much, majority of her clothes in the black Addidas gym bag she had. She knew that if she needed more things, she could always ask her mother to bring them to the school.

"All set and ready to go?" her mother asked, looking at her only daughter with her somewhat almond shaped brown-green eyes. The trunk door had closed by then and her daughter was looking back at her, her shoulders holding her bag of clothes and her one strap book bag that fastened in the front resting on her back.

"Quick to kick me out already mom?" Isabelle asked with a teasing grin, "Now I know how you'll feel when I leave off for college."

Her mother laughed and managed to take the car keys from Isabelle's full hands. Isabelle smiled back and took the bags off, trying to figure out which way was the best to carry the bags. After different strategies between her and her mother, Isabelle was able to carry all her bags somewhat comfortably without the fear of falling over.

They walked across the street and were soon standing in front of the gates of the campus. Isabelle only stared at it in awe. This was the place that she would be staying in for the new school year. It was absolutely amazing in the young teen's eyes. She looked over at her mother who also seemed to be taking in the sight of the school in awe.

After a few minutes, Isabelle felt her mother lightly tug on her ponytail before kissing her forehead. "I never thought I would be parting from you to be on your own until college. But, things always change."

Isabelle looked at her mother, smiling comfortably at her. She was about to open up her mouth to say something when she heard a familiar voice speak from behind them. Causing both women to turn their heads to face the voice.

"So you're already cutting me out of the farewell, good luck thing?"

Isabelle's eyes lit up as she tackled hugged her father. He heard a small grunt before he laughed and messed with the top of her head. She may be sixteen, but she still acted like somewhat of a little girl when she saw her father appear. She was still getting used to seeing him every so often, but she was always happen to see him.

"Glad to see you could make it in time," Isabelle's mother said with a small smile, "I'm surprised you weren't too busy with the other Gods."

"Just because I'm Apollo," her father responded back with a smirk, "It doesn't mean that I can't take the time to see my daughter off to a new school. I know I missed some other important moments, but I wasn't going to let this moment pass up. And if big man Zeus is mad at me, I'll just explain I was doing my fatherly duty or you would come and beat me up."

Isabelle's mom rolled her eyes and Isabelle giggled at her dad's snide comment. She then let go of her father and smiled warmly at him, "Thanks for coming dad."

He only smiled and shrugged his shoulders like it was no big deal, "Anytime sweetheart. Now just remember a couple of things. First of all, do your best in everything you do. Never doubt yourself when you notice that you're not doing as well as everyone else. The point of this school is to better yourself, not try and become someone else. Second, your mother and I will always be there for you when you need our help. And if you don't feel like you can come to use, go to a teacher who you trust must. Never feel like there's no adult on your side. Also, avoid the boys. You're getting to an age where some boys will use girls like you and hurt them. Make sure they don't do that. And if a guy does hurt you, always let me know and I'll make sure to take care of it."

"I don't think we need you giving children the bubonic plague if they break Isabelle's heart or anything like that," her mother said calmly.

"Just giving her options," Apollo said defensively before turning his attention back to Isabelle, "And most importantly, stay true to yourself. This school is going to be different from the schools you used to go to. But this isn't a school to make you feel like you're alone, but to include you in the community. Besides, with a personality like yours, I bet you'll be fine without us in no time."

Isabelle only smiled shyly, nodding and taking everything in. It was weird hearing her father give her somewhat of a lecture when he usually was the carefree type around her. But she knew he was just doing his job as her father. She thanked him and gave her parents both one more hug.

"Now, get going you," her father said with a smile, "Don't want you to be late for anything. And remember to have fun."

"And don't forget that we love you," her mother said with a smile, kissing her daughter's forehead, "It'll be so empty without you."

"Thanks again you guys," Isabelle said with a smile, "I promise I won't forget. And take care of yourselves."

The last few minutes spent with her parents were Isabelle's favorite moments. Eventually, her father had to leave so he wouldn't get yelled at by Zeus. Both she and her mother avoided their eyes as her father reverted back to his God form and vanished into light. Her mother then said her final goodbyes, holding the last hug with her daughter before returning to the car and driving back to their apartment.

When it was all done, she took her things and headed over to her dorm room to drop off her things and get herself ready for her classes. She was glad that her dorm keys were in her pocket. She took her map out and followed it to her dorm, luckily not getting lost at all.

Minutes later, Isabelle opened the door to her dorm. She found it ironic that she was going to be living in the moon dorm when her father was the Sun God. She closed the door when she walked into the room completely and noticed that her roommate had already been there and gotten herself settled. Deciding that getting settled was the best plan, she went to the other side of the dorm room that wasn't claimed and set her things down.

She sighed when she felt her bed, already feeling comfortable. She sat back up quickly and pulled out her iPod, playing her Kalafina playist, quietly singing the song "Fairytale" as she began unpacking her things.

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪hanarete yuku kokoro nado koko ni wa nai to itte ♪

♪I will fight
And I sleep when I die
I live, My life, I'm ALIVE!♪

♪hitasura nari hibike
hateru made semete tsuyoku
kono hana moe yuku♪

♪Nakitakute Nakenakute
Naku no nara Namida wo fuite
Datte kawaii no wa Egao ga ichiban desho?
Dakedo zenbu to iwasete♪

...because the music I love lives through me

☼...but I believe in miracles.☼

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

"If you even so much as think of hurting one of my kids..."

Kelly could only smile. Yes, that was Nowaki alright. "Yes, I remember. Though, I wouldn't worry about it too much this year. They aren't that bad of a bunch. But every group have some that will cause troubles, for whatever reason. They tend to do that at this age. They are children after all... Not monsters." She was in the middle of a warm smile when a pain split her head, bringing a vision with it. Children, the school, fear, and smoke. It was gone in a flash, before she could make heads or tails of it. She held her head in her hands, eyes shut, her posture anything but the straight it had been before.
Slowly she straightened up, uncovering her eyes to smile apologetically at her companion. "Sorry about that... Must have been a student just arriving... Or about to arrive..." It was one of the things that made sense, that or something bad that might happen. "As for my years its turning out... Well so far." She didn't mention the headache pounding in her skull. She kept her hands to her temples, slowly making the pain ebb. Her eyes were still a vivid pink color, reflecting her sudden upset and confusion. However the color was slowly ebbing to be replaced with a more amber color for curiosity.

"I will tear you apart piece by piece without a moments hesitation."

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Rythme,
Rhyme,

For once Beke knew that Aoi wasn't just being arrogant. He was practically a perfect archer. He couldn't be better if he were born to Apollo. Beke didn't scowl at the next comment, despite wanting to. If he was going to tease her, then there was no reason she couldn't tease him back. "Yeah, well all that means is you want to end up with a saline bath after you pop them." She chuckled a bit at that thought. She might have laughed more had it not been for having the paper snatched out of her hand like that, along with the scent of fear strong in her nose. He was scared... But... Why? He didn't seem like the type for fear. She could only nod in response to his lame a** excuse and watch as he ran off.
What was he running from? Her? Or what was on that paper? Or maybe... It was her knowing what was obviously such a secret? She couldn't help the utter look of confusion on her face. That had been more then a little odd... She had to resist the urge to satisfy her curiosity and go find out what that was about. Shaking her head a bit she started listening to the songs she had been loaned. She let her feet carry her where they would as she entirely zoned out. She wasn't even aware until she got there that she had ended up at her room again. With a shrug, as that obviously seemed where she wanted to be, she went in, stiffening a bit when she smelled someone else. Using the bathroom she headed into the other girls room.

And Harmony~

☼I may be a dreamer...☼

♪I'm ALIVE!
I'm ALIVE! Oh, yeah
Reaching for heaven♪

♪kirameite yurameite
aoki yume mai hanatsu
mamori yuku sono omoi♪

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

User Image
☀ιѕαвєℓℓє мαяιє ωαттѕ

〖συтσƒ¢нσ¢σℓαтє: Awkward moments FTW >D/ℓσcαтισи: Moon Girls Dorm 1/ιи α cσиvєяsαтισи ωιтн: No One⇛Beke Keszito (name unknown to her at the moment)/мσσd: Distracted⇛Surprised〗
But the time the song had reached it's halfway point, Isabelle stopped singing and only hummed to herself. Lost to her world of music, Isabelle was hardly even aware if there were other girls in the area, or just anyone in general.

After a time, she was hardly even aware that she was refolding some of her clothes and putting them away. She just got lost in her own thoughts, getting into her own little world. She paused when pulled out her favorite doll.

Isabelle blinked in surprise, returning back to reality for a bit. She smiled down at the doll, nostalgia filling her completely. Memories came from the time she was three going on four, when she saw the doll and asked for it for her birthday. And although her mother claimed she didn't have the money for it, she still ended up getting the doll in the end. Yet, it wasn't from her mother, it was from her father. The mysterious person that Isabelle had rarely known back then.

Returning to the now, she almost wondered why she brought it with her, but didn't think too much of it. She tried finding out where was best. Looking around her room she mentally noticed things in her mind. Desk, dresser, random girl, closet.... Wait a sec?

Isabelle turned her head back quickly to see a girl standing in the bathroom that connected her room to her roommate's. Her big dark emerald green eyes just stared at the girl in surprise, still clutching her doll somewhat defensively.

She then realized she probably looked stupid and sat the doll down neatly on her bed before giving a small smile to the girl. "H-Hi there. Are you my, roommate?"

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪I will fight
And I sleep when I die

♪hitasura nari hibike
kono hana moe yuku♪

♪Nakitakute Nakenakute
Dakedo zenbu to iwasete♪

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Rythme,
Rhyme,

Beke just watched in amusement, leaning against the door frame as the other girl kept putting away her things, completely lost in her own little world. That rules out wolf then... Or, anything with too strong of a sense of smell... Cant be Elf either... Too spacey to be a demon. Maybe an air elemental then? They tended to be airheads. Her brow furrowed when she saw the doll. What girl their age still had dolls? When the girl finally spotted her she just smiled, waiting for the other to speak first. When she finally did say something to her, Beke nodded.
"Yep, that would be me alright. I'm Beke, Beke Keszito. And you?" She wasn't too sure what she thought about this girl yet. She was definitely a daydreamer though, that was for sure. Hopefully she wouldn't be annoying, or a total b***h. But wouldn't that be just my luck? Now Beke.. She scolded herself. Don't be such a pessimist! There are nice people out there you know. Maybe shes one of them. She certainly looks like she would be nice. She blew a strand of hair out of her face as she waited for the girl to say something.

And Harmony~

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Nowaki]

[Prince Of The Sea]

User Image
Give to me your tortured words
Cry to me your injustice

"I beg to differ... Werewolves are monsters. Just like Demons and other dark beings. So can you really call them children... But yes... I expect a few trouble makers, I just don't want all of them to be so." Nowaki's grip tightened on the peice of plastic he had in his hands. His stomach seemed to have other ideas though as it let out a loud long grumble causing heat to rise in his face. "Ahem..."

"It's fine... Good to hear that in fact. Hopefully I won't have to send anyone your way this year." Nowaki was glad for the cool feeling beneath his feet... He hated feet, but some of the feelings were wonderful. Like the feel of wet grass or slick mud squishing beneath your toes. One of the reasons he loved when it rained. The merman just smiled at the woman completely missing most of the episode. "Were you heading to lunch as well?"

He didn't exactly want to be rude and bail on her in hopes of freshly cut treats. In legends and stories Mermaids ate sailors that fell overboard... Why do you think no one usually claimed to see one and live to tell about it. True they liked meat, but not all of them ate it. Nowaki had a strict diet of fruits and vegetables. Healthy and sweet things. Hadn't gone wrong yet so apparently his body was fine with it. Passing a garbage can he threw away the plastic. He'd just get another later. No use carrying it to lunch.

I'll scream for you until the end
And in the end it's all for you

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lillith May Catherdy

Period 1: Archery Period 2: Art Period 3: Nothing
Period 4: English Period 5: Science Period 6: Meditation
Period 7: Math Period 8: Dance Period 9: Training
Period 10: Nothing Period 11: Computer Class Period 12: Preforming Arts

User Image

She liked the girl, she seemed okay, even if she was a bit shy. The boy however...

'I'm not gonna kill him, I'm not gonna kill him, I'm not gonna kill him.' She thought to herself as she forced her smile to stay. Her eye twitch, however, she couldn't stop. She kept her focus on the girl.

"Hi Itmai. I'm Lillith. It's nice to meet you. Um, hi William." Lillith smiled at her. She then looked to the brother. His power was ice, how funny was that? Maybe that's why he didn't like her.

"Um, I don't want to sound weird, but this is my first time meeting people like me and my family. I can see he can do ice. What can you do?" She asked curiously. It was true after all. She had grown up in a public school, along side with humans. Her dragon relatives were the only non-human people she had ever met.

I am an unquenchable fire,
The center of all energy,
The stout heroic heart.
I am truth and light,
I hold power and glory in my sway.
My presence
Disperses dark clouds.
I have been chosen
To tame the Fates.

I AM THE DRAGON.

User Image User Image User Image

{[Out Of Oxygen :: ]}

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Kitami Saori~

"Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning. . ."
User ImageKitami stood up and walked away from her spot by the lake. She was going to go back to her room and pick up some stuff before she headed out again. She walked down the walkway and back to her dorm. On the way there, she went through the moon common room. There was someone in it as well. She quickly walked past the past the person and went to her co-ed dorm. She noticed that someone was talking in one of the dorms . It wasn't in the co-ed dorms but in the girl dorms. She tried to ignore it and went to her room. She unlocked her room. No one else seemed to be in it. She didn't have a roommate yet. She wondered who it would be. Hopefully she wouldn't be that annoyed with him. She put her bag on the bed. A nostalgic feeling hit her and she touched her back where her slanting scar was. She didn't usually think about it. Her door was partially open. There was no need to close it since she would be back out in a couple minutes. She took down her hair from the braid and let it flow free. It had a nice contrast with the dragon tattoos on her arms. In the back of her mind she could hear them speaking to her. I want to kill. . .kill. And the other, I desire pain and suffering. . . . She tried to suppress those thoughts. Her clans were highly violent, in their own ways of course. She was a mix of some of the most deadly people. She changed what she had in her bag for the next couple of minutes.

". . .lest these titans wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash."

gosmos88's Wife

Loyal Guildswoman

9,475 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
MaxUser ImageMax had been dreaming about flying above the ocean, running away from her crazy phsyco parents. She felt a shock and fell off her bed. "Oh look, a new record. 6.24 seconds." Her mother said happily. "Mom." She whined, she stood up. "What did I say to you about taking me in the lab while I am sleeping and doing tests on me?" She asked. "Well, I just don't want you to be late." Her mother replied.
Her mother handed her a bag. "I already packed you, do you want me to drive you?" Her mother asked. Max smacked herself on the head. "No mom, I don't. I am going to get dressed and leave." SHe said, sounding annoyed. She walked up the stairs, got ready, then ran out her window. She then stretched her wings and flew to the school.
When she landed she folded her wings to her back. She opened the gate and walked into the school corutyard, looking around.

☼I may be a dreamer...☼

♪I'm ALIVE!
I'm ALIVE! Oh, yeah
Reaching for heaven♪

♪kirameite yurameite
aoki yume mai hanatsu
mamori yuku sono omoi♪

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

User Image
☀ιѕαвєℓℓє мαяιє ωαттѕ

〖συтσƒ¢нσ¢σℓαтє: /ℓσcαтισи: Moon Girls Dorm 1/ιи α cσиvєяsαтισи ωιтн: Beke Keszito/мσσd: Slightly Embarrassed〗
Isabelle couldn't help but be surprised that the girl who was leaning against the door frame was her roommate. Her roommate! She honestly wanted to know how long she was there. Had she heard her sing? Had she seen her pick up her doll?

There goes my first impression, Isabelle thought to herself with a small sigh. She probably seemed like an overgrown child for having her doll with her. But she couldn't bring herself to leave it home with her mom. She had never been too far apart from that doll nor had she ever really played with it. It was too special to get damaged or anything.

Being left in her thoughts, Isabelle only blinked before realized that she had to respond to her roommate's question. "Nice to meet you, Beke," Isabelle said with a small smile, "My name's Isabelle Watts."

♪Maketakunai shi!
Nakitakunai shi!
Warattetai kara!
Movin! Movin!♪

♪I will fight
And I sleep when I die

♪hitasura nari hibike
kono hana moe yuku♪

♪Nakitakute Nakenakute
Dakedo zenbu to iwasete♪

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out