Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Giver

User Image
╔══════════════╗
𝔇𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔲𝔰 𝔒𝔱𝔦𝔰
╚══════════════╝

xxxxxxxxxx Demetrius had only been at the school for a short time. Half an hour tops. He was in his part of the bedroom at the Moon dorms. Moving bags now cluttered the bland room. It wasn't at all to his tastes. A bedroom shouldn't have so much light in it to his opinion. He closed the blinds to block some out. Floating somewhere around him was Mia. He didn't care enough to pay attention though. He could just hear her complaining. He took the effort to put his clothes away and set up his easel and art supplies. A passion he found out he had was towards art. Good or not, he loved it. Once set up he needed to get a look at the school. He would hate not knowing where things were. He left the room, door closed, and started looking around. He hoped any place he found and liked wouldn't be one to get crowded with people.

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
Period 1xxxxxxxxxxx
Meditation
Period 2xxxxxxxxxxx
Training
Period 3xxxxxxxxxxx
Racial history
Period 4xxxxxxxxxxx
Power Control
Period 5xxxxxxxxxxx
Math
Period 6xxxxxxxxxxx
English
Period 7xxxxxxxxxxx
Choir
Period 8xxxxxxxxxxx
Free
Period 9xxxxxxxxxxx
Science
Period 10xxxxxxxxxx
Art
Period 11xxxxxxxxxx
Free
Period 12xxxxxxxxxx
Archery

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´
((OOC: Classes are there so I remember them. >w< ))

Ona Elric's Wife

Invisible Duck

╔══════════════╗
¢нєSкα ηαмισ
╚══════════════╝

Mood: Annoyed
Interacting With: No one

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

User Image

Even though I told him to hold each and every soul dear.
Because you hold great power, you gradually fail to understand
the importance of things that cannot be recovered.

------------&Another place for her to consider a sanctuary. That's what her mother had said on the drive there anyway. Crimson eyes stared at the institute with an annoyed gaze. The second she pulled her last bag out of the trunk, Cheska was not surprised to hear the screeching of tires as her mother drove away as fast as she could, leaving the young girl there by herself. "Damn woman..." She scoffed and picked up her bags before nearly wobbling up to the main entrance.

The outside looked nice, but Cheska wasn't impressed. She'd been to a lot of nice places before. It didn't mean that the people were nice, and even if they were, she could only hope that they weren't too nice. She mentally shuddered at that thought. She hobbled her way through the entrance and the hallways, stopping only briefly to try and discern the proper direction of travel.

Another annoyed growl emitted from the short tempered female as she wobbled past all of the people in the hallways and the Sun Dorm's Common Room. She had a bit of a struggle with her bedroom door, but soon enough she got it open and kicked it closed behind her. She let out a sigh of relief and dropped all of her bags and such on the floor, directly next to her bed.

With a small hum, she looked around the room. It definitely was nice. This, she was impressed by, but she could still feel that same annoyance from before. She mentally cursed her mother and sister as she quickly tossed one of her bags on the bed, unzipped it, and started unpacking. Hopefully, this place wouldn't kick her out as fast as all of the other places.

You will realize once it's too late.
How many times have I given you and the others the same warning?

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

.::[O.]btaining [O.]minous [C.]hemicals::.

------

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Itami]
[Titanic Twins]
[William]

User Image
Sing for me with every fiber of your lonely heart
Scream for me the pain in which I've created

User Image
"Hey Will... You're walking to fast." Itami had all but stopped in the middle of the hall holding on her brothers pant loop dragging him to a stop as well... He looked at her with those soft silver white eyes. Shaking a bit she moved to snuggle against his chest. Finding comfort as he wrapped his arms around her, resting his head on the top of hers without so much as a word. Hands moving to intertwine her fingers as she held them to her chest. "Don't get too far away... It makes my heart hurt."

William threaded his fingers through his sisters hair tilting her head up, fingers gently placed under her chin. "I promised you 'Tami... I'll never be far away." He looked down at her. Soft blue drowned in a deep grey staring up at him like he held the sun in the very palm of his hand. Kissing the top of her head he slipped a hand into one of hers, starting off again. They were touring the school, exploring the interior.

The vast walls and high ceilings made the entire place a lonely prision in his mind. So empty. He looked at his sister trailing behind him like a nervous kitten. She had on his leather jacket. The one he wore when he was playing guitar. Her jeans were all ripped up and her shirt was one of those kind of white t-shirts you'd wear when you were painting or doing dirty work. It was covered in old oil stains from helping him work on his motor cycle. He on the other hand was wearing jeans and a unbuttoned black dress shirt setting off his moonlight pale skin like a super nova. "Wanna go outside?"

Itami wandered out still holding onto one of her brothers pant loops. It was a childish way to keep from getting seperated from him, but without any friends around she felt the need to keep him closer than usual... She felt like such a burden... Always holding onto him and begging him to stay instead of going out. Yet he never once balked. He always lay next to her whenever she burst into tears and simply stayed there all night watching her to make sure she slept alright, helped her get all the things she couldn't reach even though he wasn't much taller and often got hurt doing so... Gave her the last few bites of his sandwhich when she asked... And never once had he denied her anything. Itami blinked as they came across some flowers. "Ahh!" She let go of her brother causing his head to whip around in a worried motion only to hear him laugh as she started picking the pretty wild flowers, starting to make a crown of buttercups and daisys.

Call to me, to heal that wounded heart
Beg for me to forgive this Sinners soul

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lillith May Catherdy

Period 1: Archery Period 2: Art Period 3: Nothing
Period 4: English Period 5: Science Period 6: Meditation
Period 7: Math Period 8: Dance Period 9: Training
Period 10: Nothing Period 11: Computer Class Period 12: Preforming Arts

User Image

"Lillith May Catherdy. You better have fun, understand?" An older woman told the small seventeen year old as she petted her daughter's head. "Me and daddy are going to miss you, make sure to call every now and then." The mother added before she leaned in and gave the girl a kiss on the forehead. Lillith gave her loving mother a smile in response and nodded her head.

"Everyday before bed." She said as she gave her mother a hug and jumped out of the car. She grabbed her two large suitcases, setting them on the ground, and a red duffel bag, throwing it over her shoulder. She looked to her mom as she shut the door, then giving her a wave goodbye. Her mother waved back as she drove away.

Lillith turned around to look at the school. It really was big, she had never seen such a place in her entire life, as the public schools she had always gone to had never looked so menacing. She breathed out a large breath and fixed the duffel bag's strap on her shoulder. She then picked up the two suitcases and walked towards her new home.

She headed for her dorm first, feeling nervous that someone would see her. She wanted to make friends, but she wanted to put down all of her stuff first, it was getting rather heavy. She had finally made it to her dorm room, setting down the suitcases she opened the door. She then picked them and walked in, setting them on the bed and taking the duffel bag off and hen setting it on the bed as well. She was tired, her arms were killing her.

She stood up though, looking out her window. The place really was beautiful, it made her want to fly, so she could see the place from a bird's eye view. She loved doing that, especially when the place was new. She took one last look at her new room before she left, shutting the door behind her.

She headed outside first, looking up to the sky and taking in the air. How she wanted to fly, but that would have to wait. Friends were always a number one priority, and she needed them first. She chose a path and took it, taking in the garden scene that followed beside.

She whistled as she walked, feeling good about the new friends she hoped to make. She refused to see this new school as a bad thing, as that would only dampen her mood, and that was the last thing she wanted to deal with. She forced the smile on her face to stay, and the happy mood in her heart continued as she bent to smell a red flower that bloomed proudly. She then looked forward on the path, seeing the sun shine down onto it, making it white. This really was a beautiful day.

I am an unquenchable fire,
The center of all energy,
The stout heroic heart.
I am truth and light,
I hold power and glory in my sway.
My presence
Disperses dark clouds.
I have been chosen
To tame the Fates.

I AM THE DRAGON.

User Image User Image User Image

{[Out Of Oxygen :: I swear this is the longest post I've ever written! Sorry 'bout that.

I hope you don't mind that I stole you're idea Lorie, it really does help.]}

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Aoi]

[Delinquent King]

User Image
Don't call me Hero
Don't say my name
I'm not the cure

"E... A... U... I... O... I can't read the rest..." Aoi said holding a black peice of plastic over his left eye as they checked the vision in his right eye... It was progressively getting worse. He was already blind in his left eye due to a wound he'd gained from someone he'd given his heart to. Looking over at the nurse he noticed she was frowning. Must have been worse than his last check up before summer. They were supposed to check his eyes every three months or less to see how quickly the silver was degenerating his vision. Apparently he'd be blind before he hit twenty.

Picking up his jacket he pulled the black fabric on before putting his left contact in. A tropical ocean blue peice that matched his other eye, covering the unsettling white orb. He took the medical slip from the nurse to fax to his mother later. She'd put it with the rest of the medical s**t she already had in a folder at home. Silver in large ammounts could cause insanity in his breed... Yet the small traces he had left after removing what they could was slowly blinding him. Folding the paper he slid it into his pant pocket. He hadn't bothered with a shirt since he'd opted for a jacket for the day. His pants were a sleek black closely matching his jacket. Tennis shoes nice and clean looking.

Doctors and nurses were supposed to make you feel safe. Yet each and every time he visited the hospital or went for a check up he was filled with more and more dread. Hands in his pockets as he walked down the hall feeling utterly depressed. This s**t just wasn't fair. Part of him desired a cigarette. Another part of him just wanted to break something out of anger. Here he was slowly going blind and he couldn't do anythin g to stop it. Having something like that happen and not being able to do a thing about it was ******** up. The teen turned his eyes to look out a window... A soft sigh slipping past his lips as he stared out the window.

I'm the diease
The last thing you need
Is me in your world

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Rythme,
Rhyme,

Feet covered in simple black and white sneakers scuffed the floor as Beke walked. She was starting to feel like so much old chewed up gum on a persons shoe. She brushed a bit of dust off of her sleeve. She was really regretting having not changed now. A sigh escaped her as she tried to focus on the song playing. She was starting to relax into the feel of the music, when something caught her off guard. The scent she had just caught caused her to nearly trip over her own feet. She knew who that person was... But, what were the chances that he would be her, at Emerald with her. This had to be too good to be true.
She focused more on scents then on sounds. If it were really him, she wouldn't be alone in a new place... The gum from her pocket went into her mouth almost subconsciously. The taste of spearmint filled her mouth as she walked, more purpose in her stride then before. She stopped dead when she actually saw him. It was Aoi. No ******** way! She let herself lean against the wall, not too close, but not too far either. She had an obviously happy, and very playful smirk on her face. Her arms were crossed over her chest. She popped a bubble, doing it extra loud, hoping to get him to look at her instead of out the window. Finally she asked one thing. "Well, well, well... Don't I know you from somewhere?"

And Harmony~

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Aoi]

[Delinquent King]

User Image
Don't call me Hero
Don't say my name
I'm not the cure

"Hmm..." He slowly turned his head to look at her. Taking in everything for a moment before smiling a bit himself. "Yeah... I think we've met once or twice... Aren't you that girl... With the fur... And the wet nose." He tried to make it a joke just like she had. But in his mind he couldn't find the humor. His mind was still so distracted over the results. He sauntered over in his usual manner. Cocky and full of himself. He was king in his mind.

"What are you listening to?" He put a hand on the wall near her, above her right shoulder at least a foot and leaned in close. Close enough to kiss her if he really wanted to. Listening to her music for a moment before pulling back and smiling. "That's a great song... Doesn't chewing gum while listening ruin the effect though? The bass line's deep and all you'll hear is your own jaw chewing."

Taking a step back he looked down the long hall. He honestly didn't have anywhere to be or anything to do. He'd gotten settled in before his roommate had showed up and more or less split to avoid them. That and he was supposed to check in with the schools nurse as soon as possible. Not that he really had wanted to. Looking back at Beke he smiled a bit. "So... What brings you here... Couldn't stay away from me?"

I'm the diease
The last thing you need
Is me in your world

Lonely Phantom

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
~Kitami Saori~

"Disturb not the harmony of fire, ice, or lightning. . ."
User Image
Kitami walked out into the green grass. She stood still for a moment wondering where to go. There were so many places to explore. She decided that she would go straight. She heard little cratures everywhere. Bird's chirping, squirrels running around. This place had a serene feeling to it. She continued to walk forward and eventually she found the lake. There was a tree close to the lake. It looked so inviting. She sat down in front of the huge tree facing the water. If anybody came by, they wouldn't see her, but these weren't ordinary people. She moved closer to the water. She touched it with one of her finger's and the lake froze to solid ice. It was a test to see if the lake had any spells. With another touch, the lake was unfrozen. The fish inside the lake began to move again. She wrapped her hands around her leg's and rested her head on them. The sounds were very very calming. She wondered if she would have meditation here. That would be nice. I'm starting to like this place.

". . .lest these titan's wreak destruction upon the world in which they clash."

Shy Bibliophile

User Image
.: v y v y иĿ ค и x x :.

xMood; Relaxed/Angsty
xObnoxious.Old.Cats.; xx.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Vyvyn sauntered towards the schools entrance. The building looked like it was Gothic styled, or maybe it was just Victorian. He shrugged and walked inside. That debate would have to be put on pause for a while. At the moment he just wanted to find his room. And so far the school was proving to be very confusing. He'd become lost and was now standing besides a pool. He bit his lip, trying to keep himself from jumping in. Later Vyvyn.. Later. Giving it one last sad stare, he turned and hurried out of the room.

After a quite laborous walk around probably the entire school, Vyyyn remembered that there was a map in his pocket. His face turned to stone, a long frown plastered on. He pulled out the map and looked over it. The Moon Dorms weren't that far away from where he was. Letting out an angry grunt, he started to move in the direction of the dorms.

Vyvyn reached the common room. It was very nice, with lots of chairs. Though it was empty and had an eerie feel to it. He shivered slightly and headed towards the dormitaries. He soon found his room. It was empty, but was cozy-like. He set his stuff done, and collapsed on the bed. His feet and legs hurt from walking around so much. He wondered if he would have a roommate, the letter hadn't said anything. So, he would just have to wait and find out. That was the worst way though. He didn't like suprises.

►+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++◄

Romantic Shapeshifter

8,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
Lillith May Catherdy

Period 1: Archery Period 2: Art Period 3: Nothing
Period 4: English Period 5: Science Period 6: Meditation
Period 7: Math Period 8: Dance Period 9: Training
Period 10: Nothing Period 11: Computer Class Period 12: Preforming Arts

User Image

She stood up, leaving the red flower to it's blissful peace as she continued down the sidewalk. The crisp breeze filled her nostrils with a chilling sting as she breathed in. She just couldn't get enough of this place. Maybe coming here wasn't such a bad idea after all. As she walked down the path, two figures caught her eye.

One was female, one male. They were standing rather close, possibly lovers. However, the resemblance they shared made Lillith think that perhaps they were siblings instead. Maybe she would say hi to the, once she reached them, she was eager to make new friends.

She got a better look at the two as she got closer. Both were nice looking. The boy strong and handsome, and the girl fragile-looking, like a flower. She made Lillith think of a dancer, with a slender body like that. She hoped they'd be as nice as they looked, but Lillith knew better than to judge a book by it's cover.

"Hello." She said with a small wave as she finally reached their proximity. She said it as sweet as she could. Now that she stood right in front of them, they're eyes and hair impressed her. She had never seen such a silky color, especially not in the eyes. She smiled at them, waiting for an answer.

I am an unquenchable fire,
The center of all energy,
The stout heroic heart.
I am truth and light,
I hold power and glory in my sway.
My presence
Disperses dark clouds.
I have been chosen
To tame the Fates.

I AM THE DRAGON.

User Image User Image User Image

{[Out Of Oxygen :: ]}

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Nowaki]

[Prince Of The Sea]

User Image
Give to me your tortured words
Cry to me your injustice

Every muscle in your body moves differently when you swim... Each movement sends you soaring through the endless blue water. And in it you can find your freedom. Swish... Nowaki's tail fin cutting sharply through the water as he swam. Deep in the water of the schools outdoor body of water. It wasn't that he was upset or worried about anything... He just liked to move. As he paused in his motions, webbed fingers working with his strong tail as he treaded water, looking around at his watery wonderland. Beautiful... The way the light came through the surface of the water, sapphire sparkles dancing over his skin as he found himself smiling faintly.

He'd have to show his face at some point though. Honestly he hated leaving the water. It was here he found his peace. Not above the water. Above the water was war and fighting... Down here was peace and tranquility. Yet in violance people coud find strength and hope... It was a stupid thing. With a hard flick of his tail he surfaced, throwing his head back to get his long locks out of his face. His ear fins twitched catching the noises of laughter. People were walking near the water... As long as they didn't throw any rocks or anything he didn't mind. Sinking down a bit so the water was covering most of his face he watched them for a few more moments before sinking back into the water all of he way.

Each hard flick of his tail brought him closer and closer to the bottom of the make shift lake. Pulling up a heavy rock he grabbed a plastic bag. With the bag placed between his teeth he moved the rock back into place to hold the clothes he kept in his favorite resting spot. The plastic kept his clothes dry while they were put away neatly and safely. Swimming his way to the far side of the lake with his clothes in hand he'd surface in an enclosed area. One he'd discovered when he first started teaching. A area sheltered with large rocks where he could change his form easily without being disturbed, minust the few animals that sometimes ventured close for a drink of water. Placing the plastic encased clothes on a large rock he pulled himself up out of the water. He had to take time to wring his hair out as much as possible. His clothes would still end up wet, but they wouldn't be entirely soaked. Emerald color scales shone brightly in the light of the day as he went about brushing and managing his lengthy mess of hair.

Soon enough he'd be clad in a pair of dress slacks and a softly colored blue dress shirt. Something along the lines of a powder blue, very faint and light. Nowaki carefully folded the plastic bag up and would take it with him as he slowly made his way towards the school. His hair left hanging, stopping just before the backs of his knees. The still damp mass of ebony colored locks softly dripping and swaying with every soft movement. Nowaki wasn't known for wearing shoes unless it was a formal event. He honestly didn't have a need for them. He spent a large amount of his life in the water so what was the point of keeping useless items that could couldn't take into the water with you. His ear fins never changed when the rest of his body did... It was a faint give away of his true nature. They twitched irritably at the loud sounds of the students and all he wanted to do was hide away in his class room until something important called him from his hiding place.

I'll scream for you until the end
And in the end it's all for you

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Itami]
[Titanic Twins]
[William]

User Image
Sing for me with every fiber of your lonely heart
Scream for me the pain in which I've created

User Image
"Hmm?" Itami turned her head to look at the speaker, smiling and waving back a bit. Three flowers later she stood up putting the crown on her brothers head causing him to blink and look at her curiously. Itami just laughed softly. The crown was a little bigger than she'd meant it to be so it just looked like she'd laid a lazy loop of white and yellow flowers across his hair. Gripping the bottom of her brothers shirt she smiled at the other female shyly. "Hi..."

Silver white eyes turned on the new female with a icy look, cold as the frozen tundras. His eyes turning back to his sister smiling softly. "Thank you... I like it." He hated it... He wanted to rip it off and tell her how ******** annoying flowers in his hair were. The pollen stained the white and took forever to clean properly. "Here... I'll give you something pretty."

Pressing two fingers slightly spread to his lips he drew a long breath, pulling his fingers away as he released a frosty fog of cold air. A rose made of unmelting ice slowly forming between his two fingers. Holding the fresh creation out for his twin me looked over at the other female in an almost annoyed manner. "The ******** you want you ugly b***h..."

"Will! Don't be mean... She just wants to be friends... Right?" Itami smiled holding the glass like rose by it's stem. She cocked her head curiously as she looked at the other female. Not a lot of people talked to her. Her twin gave off one of those aura's that scared people away... And his temper was even worse. Not that he meant half the things he said. He just had a stubborn personality... Well that's what she though. "I'm Itami... And this meanie right here is my big brother William."

Call to me, to heal that wounded heart
Beg for me to forgive this Sinners soul

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Rythme,
Rhyme,

The males behavior made Beke want to do something to him to make him more humble. But that would have to wait for a later date. And besides, he was the only person here that she knew, she didn't want to be too mean to him... Her spine went stiffer the moment he got as close as he did. Refusing to let it show, she tried to keep cool. She didn't like guys so close to her... Didn't he remember that? It was all she could do to keep the friendly smile on her face. She shrugged a bit. "Actually, if you listen to it loud enough, you cant even hear the chewing."
She scowled a bit at the implication. She couldn't help but look and see if he had the bag of chips that came with thinking you were all that. She rolled her eyes some. "Oh, you wish you were that irresistible." She informed him as she walked a bit past him. He was way to close. careful hands brushed some of the dust off of her shirt. She turned back around then. "If you must know, I came here to learn. You know, English, Power Control, the electives and all that jazz. What about you?" By this point she had shoved her hands into her pockets. She wanted to try and get used to being as relaxed around guys as she was girls. This was her attempt.

And Harmony~

Trash Cultist

10,800 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Cheercrusher 50
[Aoi]

[Delinquent King]

User Image
Don't call me Hero
Don't say my name
I'm not the cure

"Tch... All the girls back home want me... You're the only one to turn me down. It's so depressing. I think I might just cry." Aoi laughed leaning back a bit to watch her. Beke was a cute thing. A bit off putting though. She always seemed on the edge. It made part of him want to tease her... And part of him wanted to kick the s**t out of anyone that made her cry. "Ah... Before I forget. I still have those books I borrowed from you over the summer. Um... They're back at my dorm. If you wanna come back with me I can give them too you now. If not I'll just bring them to dinner."

"I came for the archery... I heard the programs pretty good. Plus I have to keep an eye on my siblings for my mother." Aoi said waving as if brushing the topic away. He started going through his pockets, the paper from the nurse falling out in his quest to find... Ah ha~! He pulled his prize from his pocket. Holding out his MP3 for Beke he grinned. "I got the new Ice Wolf CD for free... This is pre release. So it's not on any sites or anything. I'll get it back later from you. But you should totally listen to it. I might not get along with Will... But his bands pretty good."

Aoi turned his head to look down the hall. "You eaten yet?" He said looking back at Beke. Offering her a wicked grin.

I'm the diease
The last thing you need
Is me in your world

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

"If you even so much as think of hurting one of my kids..."

Kelly felt every nerve in her body singing with un-repressed joy. She was flying, the wind trying its hardest to tug her hair out of the strict ponytail she put it in. Let it try, it wouldn't win. She could practically see the entire school from this high up. She could also see students dotting the campus. From this high up they looked like toys. A sigh escaped her as she was reminded of her responsibility. She started spiraling downwards through the sky, getting closer and closer to the ground. As she got further down she spotted a particular dark haired merman.
Rather then possibly startle one of the new students she settled for landing near the man. Rather then make some hard landing, her feet touched the ground lightly. She didn't even have to pause before start walking. As she walked next to the taller man her wings pulled back to meld with her skin, leaving not a single mark as they disappeared fully. The tail as well as the horns receded back to leave spotlessly smooth skin. "Hello Nowaki. Are you ready for new school year?" She smiled kingly. She might not have asked had he seemed less... unsettled.

"I will tear you apart piece by piece without a moments hesitation."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces