Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

S'il vous plait, mademoiselle...

At the girls reaction, Al couldn't help but feel really bad. He had thought that was a reasonable thing to ask for, but.... Maybe he had been wrong. Keeping quiet, he scratched at the back of his head. "....What size canvas were we hoping for, hm? Most of my largest I've used.... And I can't do water colors right now, I'm out of most of my colors." His face at this point had lost most of it's joviality. He was all serious business now. Cocking his head back to his room, he spoke again. "C'mon.... I'll let you pick a size, yeh?" His steps carried him back to his own room. Carefully he would sort through smooth, flawless canvases, each un-marked by an artists brush.
Carrying the stack to his bed he would set them out in order from smallest to largest. In doing so, exposing the rim of the largest canvas he owned. This one was painted, and the most noticeable colors one could see were reds, oranges, and blacks. Though without moving the other paintings hiding it, there was really no telling what it was of. "I'd think of how you want to be painted before I start....."

May I have your name?

~[-O-ur -O-riginal -C-omments:: ]~

Interesting Nymph

User Image

BLANKSPACEIS ██ Ѵεɳɨɒ Дɱσɾ ʘɱσɾϝɨᾴ

BLANKSPACEHEREsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsasdfasdfs
                            ʗϑʁʂєɖ

ohlookblankspace 「 A flower slowlyωҕɪтҕϵʀș
                            asdDFGDFGSasdfsdfDADSFfasdfasdfasdfasdfohlookblankspacefurther'Why get close...? When people only DIE...

Her ears twitched as he started to talk to her again. Venia didn't think she said anything about the frame that he offered. Once the painting was away, she walked back over to his side of the room. She looked in.
                                        "I-I didn't want a fra-" she paused, realizing what he meant. Venia felt happy at first, but then eased.

She walked forward, placing a hand on his shoulder. Venia, still expressionless, but she used a tone to try and reassure him.
                                        "I agree to your terms... Once I can smile again... I will ask for a painting. I will pose any way I wish and be able to express my happiness."

She knew that she needed to smile to keep her promise. And maybe the thought of being in a painting might just give her the motivation she needed.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Feeling// discouraged, yet hopeful
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

The Guide to Any and All Things Involving Beke:
Rule #1: Do not touch her without her permission.

Attempting to sit still, Beke would pout. "Just because I know how to do something, doesn't mean I'm gonna obsessively do it. I like doing my hair how I always do it." It took all of her self restraint to not flail at the sound of the product being sprayed. Instead she just covered her ears. That stuff was just unnatural. At the feel of the straightener being passed through her hair it took just as much restraint to not whine. She just had to keep reminding herself that it was for the best. So that she would no longer be a poodle.
Sighing a bit she new that the blonde was right. She was aware of what the truth was. However at the mention that the straightener wasn't gonna work, she perked right back up. "Really? Thats- Erm.... I mean why?" She would ask, attempting to keep the joy from her voice. She felt bad for being happy that the attempt wasn't working. The other girl was trying to help her.

Rule #2: Any disobedience to these rules may result in physical pain.
Rule #3: She reserves the right to change or add to these rules.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

Glancing back at the girl as she placed a hand on his shoulder Al would tilt his head ever so slightly. As she spoke he would smile. "Then I will be patient and wait until you can, and it will be a wonderful painting.... When it's done." Pushing the canvases aside a bit, he would eye the girl curiously. "....What are your measurements? You're rather petite... And I like working with new figures." He had gotten to his feet, heading instead for his corner of the room dedicated more to fabrics and sewing than painting and drawing.
Digging through some of the bolts of fabric he would glance between her and the current one he had in hand. "....Too pale for a red..... It would wash you out.... Blacks out of the question too.... Maybe a pastel..." At this point is was becoming obvious that he was thinking out loud. Personally he was leaning towards a robins egg blue. In all reality he was just finding himself more to occupy his time. He didn't like having free time. He actually rather disliked it; it gave him too much time to think of times that had passed.

May I have your name?

Interesting Nymph

User Image

ʗϑʁʂєɖ

asdDFGDFGSasdfsdfDADSFfasdfasdfasdfasdfohlookblankspacefurther'Why get close...? When people only DIE...

She was glad too hear that Alphonse was willing to wait for her... To smile that is.
                                        She gave a small snort to the thought she had to correct, but her face didn't change.

She looked over as Alphonse began to think out loud. Measurements...? she thought to herself. Her blue eyes blinked as he started to hold up fabrics.
                                        Her dark Greek skin faded over time since she left her homeland. She looked down to her paleish skin. She wished to be tanned again. It might remind her of Greece.
                                        She was used too the whites and ivories that her people were draped in. And the golds... So many gold colours... She had some gold jewelry that she wore all the time, but nothing compared to her memories.

She focused back on Alphonse.
                                        "You are very emerged into the arts... Aren't you."
                                        She, herself, preferred to study. She was not very creative despite her culture.

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

Sharp cerulean eyes glanced to the girl as Al paused in studying fabrics. "I suppose you could say as much, yes... Though really they're more hobbies for me.... To eat up time. If you think I'm good with this stuff you should see me fight..." Here he gave a smile that was pure confidence and pride in one's skills. It wasn't that he was vain. He just knew how much he could do, and how much others could do. ....Okay, maybe a bit of it was prideful, but it was in his nature. The dragon very much kept in a good physical state, waking up earlier to do some quick exercises before getting ready for the day. He had no idea if his room mate was aware of them or not. He hoped she wasn't.
As his mind drifted to other things she might have noticed of him, he let his gaze drift back to the fabrics. Did she know about his nightmares? All that separated them at night was a single room, that they both had the key to. If he woke up screaming.... Would she know? Pushing the thoughts - to him unsettling - out of his mind, he held up a pristine white. "How about something in this...? With a gold trim, maybe..."

May I have your name?

Interesting Nymph

User Image

ʗϑʁʂєɖ

She noticed how Alphonse tended to drift off a bit. She had heard him before while they slept. He seemed to be troubled. Maybe even by Nightmares. She used to have them herself, but soon grew out of them.
                                        She was now curious to see his fighting. Venia often wanted to learn how to defend herself. She attended the martial arts class at the academy, but it was hard to catch onto everything. She learned from books much faster then anything physical.

She focused again as Alphonse mentioned his new outfit design. The colours brought her back to her childhood. She was rather happy to hear it and was blissful, even if it didn't show on her face.
                                        Alphonse made her happy. She felt some guilt for not being able to smile. It was much like whenever she was with her 'Mother'.
                                        She was now starting to see why Kelly put them both in the same room. They both were old souls who had dealings with the Greek Gods and Goddess's.
                                        And his love for the arts rekindled her love for her childhood.
                                        She nodded in agreement. But then the thought accrued to her.

"... Why do you want to make an outfit for me...?" she asked.

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

"Why not?" It was probably the most simple reply that had ever come from Al. Hands still for a moment on the fabric before after a moment dragging the bolt out of it's place. "I like to make things for people. Gives me something to do. And besides that, I'll bet you'd look pretty in it. That and I like to work with different body builds when it comes to clothing." To him the question was odd, and it showed a bit. Carefully he started digging around for ribbons. He'd need a gold one for the trim of the garment. "And besides... Maybe you'll find a use for it. We have a Halloween party coming up... You could dress up for that."
Really the knight just needed something to occupy himself. If he didn't have anything to do... It quite honestly drove him up a wall. So more often than not he would offer such things to give himself projects to keep busy with. It was after a bit that he found a thing of ribbon. It was a pretty, metalic gold, with strands of darker yellows woven in to give it patterns. Unwinding a length, he would hold it up against the white. "Nice, right?"

May I have your name?

Interesting Nymph

User Image

ʗϑʁʂєɖ

Venia was an average height woman. She had curving hips and a large bust as most Greek women did. She wondered how many outfits he made for women in his time.
                                        She grew confused as he mention Halloween. She knew of the Holiday, but it was not one that she celebrated. She found it rather pointless.

Venia looked at the ribbon that Alphonse presented her with. That was it. She was in so much bliss from being reminded of her heritage. There was a soft tinge on her cheeks as a little smile formed onto her face.
                                        This was a rare thing that happened when she was in a true moment of happiness. It was normally connected with her family and upbringing.

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Feeling// Truly Happy
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

It would be an underestimation to say that Alphonze had made many outfits and articles of clothing for women, and sometimes even men. To be entirely honest... He had done so so many times that by this point.... He had completely lost count. He just knew it was a hell of a lot. Out of all of them, there was only one article that he had only ever even attempted once. It had been a wedding dress for his baby sister Melani. It was beautiful, even before it was finished, an airy, gauzy garment, it was to be a masterpiece.... Until war hit, and the entire family all save for that one little princess went to fight... It was never finished. The young woman's fiance had never come home.... And it had been his fault.
Still waiting for an answer, he glanced up from the materials, to ask her again, and see if had heard him, when he saw the look on her face. In response he could feel his own smile growing. "I knew you had a nice smile." For a moment he was quiet, before digging around for a measuring cord. "I'll take it... As a yes. A hell yes, actually..." Chuckling softly, he finally found the cord. Letting it unwind, he would turn his attention back to her, holding it loosely between two skilled hands. "...May I?"

May I have your name?

Interesting Nymph

User Image

ʗϑʁʂєɖ

She was smiling to big that her cheeks hurt. Venia hadn't really smiled like this in years. She placed her hands on her cheeks, slightly embarrassed now. And his comment only made her blush more. Venia was used to being flirted with, but it was the sheer content of his comment that made her shy. She had not seen her own smile for so long so she could never remember how it looked. All she had was the painting of when she was 9.
                                        Venia would look in a mirror and imagine her smile, she could see it on her face, even if her expression never changed.

She looked to Alphonse as he held up the measuring tape. She took in a deep breath, trying to calm her cheeks.
                                        She nodded, then held out her arms in order to be measured.

She wondered how she could get this smile in order to be painted bu him. Venia closed her eyes and imagined sitting on a luxurious couch. She saw pillars draped in fine fabrics. She would be wearing the outfit he is going to make for her along with gold jewelry. She took in a deep breath again, only to release a small giggle, her smile increasing.

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Feeling// Truly Happy
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Tipsy Mage

User Image ~Ailill MacLir~
Currently still possessed by a ghost

~~~~~Rowan was tempted to trash talk a little bit but he was already being super out of character, any more would be a bit foolish. He tried going for nice and considerate, that was closer to Ailill's personality. “Thank you for the concern Airi, but I’m doing this for fun, Don’t hold back on my account.” Rowan stood up and headed for the field, he needed to get away from people who know him..er rather knew AIlill.He kept slipping and let himself say things like that. Ailill fighting for fun? That really was ridiculous. He was planning to go to the far side of the arena but Airi was already running excitedly across the field. When she was halfway across she even started skipping until she arrived on her side. Rowan had meant to calmly stand there while he waited but the girl was bouncing around on the other side of the ring, it was distracting.Rather than waiting patiently Airi had climbed a tree then jumped right down from it. Why did she do that? Is she planning something with that tree? Did she enchant it or something?!

~~~~~ He was getting himself far too worked up. At this rate pretty soon he would be thinking as negatively as Ailill. He almost laughed at himself when he realized the girl was doing all that as a pre fight warm up, after bouncing around a bit more she had started stretching. Hopefully Ailill did not know what he was thinking, even him knowing he had panicked over a little girl stretching was a little too embarrassing to want to deal with. He looked to the crowd, some of them were cheering already, although the cheering seemed more aimed at trying to get the fight to hurry and start. It was then that he noticed the trees were no longer burned like they were just a few minutes ago, that was odd. Maybe they were magic, or perhaps they had been fixed magically. Either way it reminded him of the fire breath he needed to worry about, if Airi did that he would probably be in trouble. Hopefully she would have the sense to be careful after seeing the previous fight. The girl easily has more power then he did, but he doubted she had much more skill then her sibling. Their method of fighting seemed to consist of lashing out with dangerous magic and hoping for the best. He would have to show Airi the error of this tactic.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

"If you even so much as think of hurting one of my kids..."

To Kelly the day seemed to be dragging on like no other. She knew that this was tradition, one had for a good reason, and that the kids were enjoying themselves..... But would it never end? It was self restraint that kept her from groaning at what was still un-done. As she pushed herself to her feet, already tired of the action, she paused making sure the two were on opposite sides of the field. At the crowds cheering, she made sure to walk slowly to the center of the field, purposefully antagonizing them as subtly as she knew how, keeping her face bland, almost bored. This would start and end when she said, and not a moment sooner. Did no one have patience?
"Alright! The same rules stand, which I hope the both of you understand, yes?" Giving them just enough time to respond, she crossed her arms a bit, glancing between the two. "Good? Good. If all is understood than this match will commence on the count of five." Yet another moment for words to sink in. "One. Two. Three. Four! Five! GO!" She was out of the way quick for someone of her age. Maybe this day would hurry up and end. At least... That was her hope.

"I will tear you apart piece by piece without a moments hesitation."

Interesting Nymph

██████████████████ ███ ██ ( ) ███████
        User Image

Ғɑζζεη Ῥɼϊηҫε ♔ I will ЯȜDȜȜӍ myself
                          Ғɑζζεη Ῥɼϊηҫε ♔ I will ЯȜDȜȜӍ myself

___ ▄ ▄ ⋮Ҭεηɠʊ ↲

___ ✷ feeling// Heartfelt. ___✷in// Human form
                          ___ ✷ With// Mistress Kelly ___ ✷ location// Emerald Academy
                      __
                      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

As the day moved on, Kuro did notice that Kelly seemed a little tired. Was so up too late...? Maybe watching her students attack each other was starting to bore her. He wasn't really needed as a referee right now. Maybe he could give her a break..?
                      The Tengu cautiously made his way to the Dragon. He had his hands in his pockets. As she sat down,. Kuro tilted his body to the side, trying to be eye level with her while standing. He took a hand from his pocket and gave a little wave.

"Ey, sleepy head. Want a reliever? I can hold down the fort if you need a nap," he offered in a rather friendly tone. He figured he would stay away from flirting right now considering his nose will hurt.
                      Kuro stood tall again as he awaited Kelly's answer.

__________________________________+_____________________________

___ ❝ Kuro Tsubasa Karasu ★
                        Sociology ( ⚝ Țєαςɧєɾ

___ ❝黒翼カラス ★
                        ( Big time ⚝ ϜζΊЯҬ
                      User Image

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

"I would say it's because there is too much static in it to allow it to lie flat…"
Unplugging the straightener she left it to cool as she went over to her book case and pulled out a very big book with neon blue writing embossed into the bright pink leather.
Taking two steps to the right she turned on her CD player leaving it to play whatever CDs was in it at the time. The CD in question begin the Sucker Punch soundtrack.
Happy happy cheerful.
"Of course this means we have to figure out how work with the static to make it lie flat again."
Sitting down cross legged on her bed, she opened the book up which released a strong smell of cotton candy and started flipping her way through it's pale pink pages to the hair section.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff