Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~ Azazel heard someone in he crowd warn Beke, and she even listened to the warning, he almost wanted to throw something at the crowd to shut them up. It wasn't really cheating, but it was annoying. He chased after her, she kept using electricity like that she would eventually break his enchantments. The energy was again drawn away from him and dispersed into the ground, but after a few bigger ones a spike stopped working, then a few more. It probably wasn't noticeable to the audience but he suspected Beke would be able to tell that the path the lightning was taking was becoming more predictable as he had less and less spiked to redirect the energy. Well if she wasn't holding back neither was he. He took a deep breath and breathed fire once again, this time intentionally covering as wide of an area as he could, he did not want to deal with her dodging again. Some tree's she had been jumping into ended up catching fire, maybe that would help too.

~~~~~ Airi was loving how Kora was reacting, she was so energetic about everything. "Not happy he's losing, but he's having fun, and watching is fun, so he's happy, and I'm happy, and everyone is happy, so its all happy. " She blinked for a moment in surprise. "Oh you're dating?! That's so wonderful! Is it wonderful and romantic and amazing?! I've never dated someone before. The closest I've ever had to a person to date is creepy old guys ask to have arranged marriages...Well they're not always old and creepy, sometimes they're my age, but stupid and annoying." Airi was glad he thought to use that magic, Beke would never see it coming. Still it was a bit mean to use something that would hurt so much, she imagined if beke kicked him she would have a big stab wound on her leg. Then she would be slowed down and wouldn't be able to kick him much. She would have to hit him over the head for it later, the headmistress had just scolded them mere minutes ago about being careful. She was almost relived that Kora had warned her, she was still rooting for Azazel but she did not want him fighting dirty like that. When he breathed fire she almost wanted to hit her own head against something. That was exactly what they just got in trouble for! At least Beke was more likely to be fine against something like that then Vladd or Isabel. "Oh hey wait! That's cheating don't help!

Adored Reveler

User Image
Kora Stern

Kora couldn't really agree that she was having fun as she watched Beke resort to her lightening again.
"Lightening isn't working on him… She needs to use something else…"
What Kora could admit though, was that she was beginning to get into some semblance of a support role.
"Uhh… Yeah… I asked her out earlier today."
The blonde flushed a pale pink, between her and Beke, she was definitely the more feminine one so it may seem slightly odd that Kora had been the one to ask her out.
Seeing the gout of fire shooting from Azazel she squeaked nervously.
OH! She could make it rain! That would work!!"
She turned to Airi in surprise over being scolded for yelling out support for Beke.
"But I thought that crowds were supposed to yell support and the like for the people fighting…"

Lucky Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

The Guide to Any and All Things Involving Beke:
Rule #1: Do not touch her without her permission.

It was quick thinking alone that kept Beke mostly intact. Dropping down she pulled the few lightning bolts she had left - all large ones - and forced them to twine into as large a shield she could make and used it for cover. Lacing her hands behind her head she made absolutely sure to pull it down into what little cover she could make. However, due to her being slightly off center, and because this naturally caused her elbows to stick out more, a good portion of her left arm got burned a decent bit before she was able to tug it back in where it was safe. On a more humorous note, being so close to the electricity shield she had improved was turning her hair fully afro-mode. Taking deep breaths, she dug down deep into the part of her that was still stormy.
More rapidly than ever could be natural, deep dark thunder-heads began to form in the sky. It wasn't long before they began to dump icy rain on everyone's head, and more importantly, on the flames. She stayed under cover even after the flames had stopped. She didn't get to her feet until a full sized, honest to Gods lightning bolt split the sky, striking one of the spikes head on, small, but still rather large bolts arching from the first to hit the rest. Slowly she would get to her feet, the twisted web of burned flesh on her arm already twisting back into place. "Very. ********. Cute. But guess what? I'm done playing!"

Rule #2: Any disobedience to these rules may result in physical pain.
Rule #3: She reserves the right to change or add to these rules.

~[-O-ur -O-riginal -C-omments:: ]~

Dapper Genius

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~ Azazel was tempted to use this opportunity to hide, but she would eventually find him, that wouldn't help him at all. He had not noticed that he managed to get her elbow a little, but he had forced her to duck and cover! That was kinda cool, right? Well it was cooler then getting his butt kicked without hitting her at all. He shook the thoughts of what might be cool out of his head and noticed that the real lightning strikes were ruining his protective magic, they were much bigger then the comparatively small stuff Beke had been using before. At least no one could say she won without taking him seriously. Wait no! She was not going to win at all! Azazel shot a bunch of roundish star shaped bolts of energy. They caused very loud very flashy explosions of light that were only there to distract her from the fact the ground at her was turning to a liquid like consistency. If she was buried neck deep in the ground she could hardly fight him. That would be considered winning hopefully.

~~~~~ Even if she did not know Kora might tell Beke that lighting would in fact eventually work she wouldn't have said anything about it. It wasn't really obvious in any way that Azazel had prepared the spell so far ahead of time, though she imagined Kora might be able to tell. She had understood his magic just from looking at hin earlier after all. "That's the best! I wish a pretty girl would ask me out too! Or maybe a handsome boy~ Like Alphonze~" Airi giggled again at the thought. She grinned when Kora squeaked in reaction to the fire. "You haven't been around magic much have you?" She supposed it was possible that as a dragon she was a bit desensitized to giant bursts of fire. She had even been about to comment on how off Azazel's form was, he could have made it much hotter, not to mention last longer then it had. Not to mention how he should have made the blast less ridiculously wide. He could have easily hit her with a flame half as wide as that. "I think Zelly is being a little too cautious. When the lightning hit the ground and shorted out most of his defensive spells she made a small frustrated noise. "I guess that makes sense, it wouldn't really be cheating unless you really helped.

Lucky Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Had he used any other type of spell to sink her than that, the distraction might have had a very good chance of working on Beke. As it was, the feeling of the once solid ground beneath her feet turning to liquid, forced all thoughts but one from her mind; escape! Making her steps as wide as she possibly could, she bolted, still half blinded from the light flashes. She had only gotten two steps before she was buried up to her knees. Risking the entire fight on a gamble, she placed her hands on the ground a bit in front of her. Finding it was reassuringly solid she defaulted to her preferred method of escape. Pushing herself into a handstand and pulling her legs from the ground she did a roll, getting as far away from the liquid ground as she possibly could.
She hadn't even finished standing up before another bolt of lightning split the sky, hitting the boy. Counting on the bolt to distract him from casting spells too quickly, she darted for the boy, going as fast as her legs could carry her. It was almost abrupt when she stopped in front of him. Snapping her leg up in a high kick that any good cheerleader would envy she smashed her foot down, connecting squarely with the young dragons shoulder.

Dapper Genius

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~ Azazel hadn't expected her to bolt out of the way so fast, for a moment he thought he had gotten her, she had sunk all the way to her knees after all. When she managed to use her hands to flip herself free, he was so surprised it had failed he panicked and froze up for a moment. He was even more surprised when he saw she was suddenly charging straight at him....She was charging straight at him! He frantically tried shooting at her with another rounds of those bright stars but she then hit him with a bolt of lighting from above. All of the enchanted spikes had broken already from her assault a few moments ago so this one hit him dead on, his enchantments managed to almost keep the electricity at bay, but they blasted right through, shocking him and making him wobble on his feet, he had been lucky it hadn't send him flying. When Beke's electrified kick hit him on the shoulder he felt like another lightning bolt had struck him. He crumpled to the floor, and for a moment actually tried standing back up, he made it up to his hands and knees then flopped right back forward onto the ground. "Oooow.."

Lucky Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

"Tsk..." It was all that would escape Beke as the boy tried to get to his feet. When he went back down with that soft ow there was cheering. It was apparent that she had won. Crouching down in front of him she would shake her head softly. "Crazy a** pup.... You just don't know when to give up, do you? Next time when I try to take it easy on you.... Let me." With another soft sigh she would carefully pick him up, before getting to her feet. She had to resist the urge to throw him over her shoulder; she didn't want to hurt him more. Trying to move carefully she carried the dragon to the medic's tent.
She was met halfway there, but wouldn't put him down until they were inside. "I'd worry mostly about some electrocution. However, I'd check his shoulder as well." Her voice sounded almost disinterested. She had shown enough softness for one day, she was back to gruff Beke. When she was asked to leave or at least wait outside, she had only one answer: "Hell no. I did this, and I've a right to stay and make sure he doesn't die." She did however step back, crossing her arms, trying to ignore the feeling of having an afro. Outside she could hear it raining.

Dapper Genius

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~ Azazel was having trouble with even just moving now, but that didn't mean he would stop talking. "The only time you're ever supposed to give up is never, besides if you took it easy on me I wouldn't have gotten a chance to show off." He was well aware of how absolutely ridiculous that sounded when he had just spent the entire fight getting beaten up. When Beke picked him up it was just a bit too much for him. "Stop that put me back down right now!" This was just embarrassing, losing was one thing but getting carried off to the medical tent by your opponent was terrible. He tried squirming away from her but he couldn't move enough to get free without hurting himself. "Make her put me down!" When he was properly healed he tried getting away from her.

Lucky Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

The young dragons attempts would be in vain; back to her usual method of carrying people she cut him off, throwing him over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. "Oooohh no you don't. No fleeing. Consider this a lesson on learning when you're out-matched." She had a tight grip on the boy, making it clear just how unlikely it was he would get away from her. "Thank you for patching him up. Now come on, let's get you to your sister so you can continue plotting more fights with me excessively in advance in hopes of a victory." Giving a small wave to the man and woman inside of the ten she carried the boy outside.
Keeping a tight grip on her once opponent she carried him back to the bleachers, stopping quietly in front of her friend, who was close to the other twin. She gave the female dragon a look that could have wilted a flower. "....Why are you in my seat?" She might have asked more about why the girl was there, had she not heard snickering and a joke that sounded like 'Oh look~ He's soooo tough, she even carries him around.' Scowling, she all but dropped Azazel onto his sister. "Here, I think this belongs to you. Taking a few steps to the side she all but dragged a boy from the second row down to her by the front of his shirt.
"You think it's so funny? Keep laughing, I dare you... I'll make you Satan's b***h before you even know what happened." Her voice was a low growl, and when she spoke she showed as much teeth as possible. After a moment she shoved the boy back a bit, scoffing to herself. "Ya know for a guy with what, four years on him, you sure as hell aren't near as gutsy as the little dragon." Attempting to toss her hair a bit, she would only find it didn't work. Blinking slowly she gave Kora her best pathetic expression. "Koooooraaaaaaaa..... I feel like a ******** pooooddleeeee.... Halp?"

User Image

BLANKSPACEIS ██ Ѵεɳɨɒ Дɱσɾ ʘɱσɾϝɨᾴ

BLANKSPACEHEREsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsasdfasdfs
                            ʗϑʁʂєɖ

ohlookblankspace 「 A flower slowlyωҕɪтҕϵʀș
                            asdDFGDFGSasdfsdfDADSFfasdfasdfasdfasdfohlookblankspacefurther'Why get close...? When people only DIE...

She giggled as Alphonse said her name. She loved how he seemed frightened - trapped like an animal.
                                        She was not happy to hear that Alphonse did not want to enjoy her company. She glared, then reached up and grabbed his shirt, pulling him closer to her.
                                        "You don't have any choice in the matter..."
                                        She moved her lips to his neck, keeping an iron grip on his shirt.

Suddenly, Persephone froze. Her eyes shot open. She jumped back on the bed, letting go of Alphonse all together.
                                        Persephone clasped her hands over Venia's ears. She seemed to be in a bit of a panic.
                                        Suddenly, her green eyes changed back to blue.

Venia had regained control of her body.

She looked to Alphonse, utterly embarrassed over what Persephone did. She tightened her body, but then quickly rushed off of the bed. She was so embarrassed. Venia needed to get out of the room. She went to the door, but had trouble opening it. She was always weak after fighting to get her body back.
                                        Venia took in a deep breath, then smacked her forehead against the door, giving up. She slowly slide down to her knees, forehead still against the door.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Feeling// weak and utterly embarrassed
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Adored Reveler

User Image
Kora Stern

"My previous school was a boarding school much like this… But without the magic. I'd only encounter it when I was home from the holidays."
Kora didn't regret this upbringing. She felt that it was her parents way of keeping her level headed.
"I suppose I did help by yelling out to her to watch out for his spell…. But at the same time, I wasn't expecting her to actually be able to hear me…"
Biting her bottom lip she chewed it thoughtfully thinking through whether she really did make Beke cheat or not…
Her moment of thought was interrupted though as she saw Beke win the match making scream in joy.
Her joy was short-lived as she felt the first drops of rain on her face.
"Oh no. Oh no no no!"
If there was one thing Kora REALLY disliked, it was getting caught in the rain…. Especially when she was wearing a white t-shirt AND a lacy white bra… There was no way she was going to be able to avoid the embarrassment to follow.
Scowling with an expression that was reminiscent of a wet cat she sank down in her chair and waited for Beke to come out from the medic's tent while hoping that she wasn't too badly hurt.
In the mean time, she wracked her brains for a spell that could possibly shield her from the worst of the rain. Unfortunately she wasn't having much success in finding one.
Her face brightened in the form of her trying to hide a grin and stifle a grin which was made especially hard when she dragged a poor older student from the stands.
"I hate to admit it Fluffy.. But you look like a poodle…"
Kora sighed and heaved her soaking self from her seat.
"I guess this means that all the outdoors activities are cancelled then…. Come on, let's go up to my dorm and fix that hair of yours."
Looping her arm around Beke's the petite young sorceress started pulling the poodle. Sorry LYCAN away in the direction of the main school buildings.
Turning around slightly as they walked she waved back at Airi and Azazel.
"See you around Airi."

Lucky Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

S'il vous plait, mademoiselle...

Al swallowed anxiously as the woman dragged him closer to her by his shirt. He could feel his heart start beating more rapidly as she spoke. ********! This was not good! There wasn't really much one could do when a god or goddess was determined. They always got what they wanted in the end. He had his eyes closed, and kept them like that, even as she stopped. He wouldn't open them until she let go of him, all but flinging herself from him. It was all he could do not to stare at the strange behavior. At the change of eye color, he could feel himself relaxing a bit, it seemed Venia was back.
He would watch quietly, fixing his shirt as she darted to the door, trying to open it. Carefully he fumbled for his glasses, sliding them on once more. As she hit her head against the door he would sigh a bit. As she slid down to her knees, he would carefully walk over to her, leaning his back against the door, sliding down next to her, tilting his head back. ".....So. A vessel? To Persephone? I imagine that's a story you wouldn't mind telling.... I wouldn't dream of telling anyone. For one they wouldn't believe me..... Besides, I give you my word as a knight that I won't tell, on my honor. Please don't repeat the knight part though.... I don't like people knowing..." Here he gave the girl a soft, sympathetic smile. "I just figure..... That it's not easy dealing with that.... I know sometimes it helps to have someone to listen to you when you've got troubles."

May I have your name?

User Image

BLANKSPACEIS ██ Ѵεɳɨɒ Дɱσɾ ʘɱσɾϝɨᾴ

BLANKSPACEHEREsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsasdfasdfs
                            ʗϑʁʂєɖ

ohlookblankspace 「 A flower slowlyωҕɪтҕϵʀș
                            asdDFGDFGSasdfsdfDADSFfasdfasdfasdfasdfohlookblankspacefurther'Why get close...? When people only DIE...

She kept her head to the door, feeling it move slightly as Alphonse slide down to sit next to her. She was still so embarrassed. How dare Persephone jeopardize her roommate relationship just for some fun. Maybe it was to teach her a lesson abut harming the host body.

Vessel...?

She slowly looked towards Alphonse, but keeping the majority of her face hidden. Her knees were drawn to her chest and her arms wrapped around them. She placed a finger on the door as he spoke to her.
                                        Venia took in a deep breath. She didn't really like to bring up how old she was. Soon, he mentioned that he was a Knight.
                                        She took in a deep breath, making circles on the door with her finger.

"Sir Alphonse Iczer... Medieval era, early 3rd Century, Europe. One of the first formal command. Rumored to be of Dragon blood..." she uttered, recalling some history she lived. Venia rarely forgot anything of her long past.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

「 In// Control
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Feeling// weak and utterly embarrassed
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Lucky Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

"If you even so much as think of hurting one of my kids..."

Kelly had watched intently as the fight developed. There were a few moments where it nearly got out of hand. However, they always reined it back in. As the last hit was struck, she would slowly push herself to her feet. When the girl carried her opponent off the field she raised an eyebrow. She would allow it. She could congratulate the girl after the tournament. She even let her go to the bleachers. She didn't mind overly much. Much like she didn't really mind the rain. It was kind of nice. Watching as the lycan was all but dragged off, she would raise her voice, halting the exit of the other students.
"Stay right where you are! This tournament is very much continuing! The rain will stop very soon! Meanwhile the fights will continue as planned, despite the rain!" She gave this a moment to sink in, ignoring some of the groans in response. "Our next fighters are Airi Eclipse and Ailill MacLir! They have five minutes to get ready and get to their sides of the field. The same rules apply!" Nodding a bit as she finished speaking, the dragon would move into the arena again placing a hand on each of the obstacles that had been damaged, repairing them. Only when she was finished with this would she turn and return to her desk, quietly passing the tengu on her way back.

"I will tear you apart piece by piece without a moments hesitation."

Lucky Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

Beke would pout - not that she would ever admit it - when her friend declared that she did indeed look like a poodle. With a muttered, "They better not be canceled..." Before she hesitated a bit before nodding slowly. Stumbling a bit, she allowed herself to be all but dragged out of the arena. Reaching back she would wave a bit, not looking back, her other hand tugging at her hair a bit. "I hate it when it does this.... it's no fair..." Gasping a bit, she tugged on her friends sleeve. "Kora! I lost my spikes! For my braaaaiiiiid!"
Pouting a bit, she didn't even realize she was whining a bit. Armageddon had hit.... Beke had become hyper from too much electricity in her system. For her it was as bad, or maybe even worse than syrup and icing sugar for the blonde. She was all but bouncing on the balls of her feet as the walked, and her skin was warm from the heat of lightning. "...Do you reeeeaaaaally think we'll be able to fix my hair Kora?" Her face as she said this was excessively anxious. The day suddenly seemed a lot longer for all involved.

~[-O-ur -O-riginal -C-omments:: FWUAHAHAHAHA! LET THERE BE A HYPER BEKE! ]~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces