Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Nymph

User Image

BLANKSPACEIS ██ Ѵεɳɨɒ Дɱσɾ ʘɱσɾϝɨᾴ

BLANKSPACEHEREsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsasdfasdfs
                            ʗϑʁʂєɖ

ohlookblankspace 「 A flower slowlyωҕɪтҕϵʀș
                            asdDFGDFGSasdfsdfDADSFfasdfasdfasdfasdfohlookblankspacefurther'Why get close...? When people only DIE...

Venia didn't pay much mind to her surroundings. She just wanted to get out of sight and disappear.
                                        She heard a faint voice in reality. But, didn't pay it much mind. She continued to the room, if not at a faster pace.

She slammed the door open, rushing towards her belongings. Venia was looking for something. And once her slender, white fingers traced along the heirloom, she grasped it. Venia pulled her fathers dagger from her dresser. She looked to it, expressionless.

I know where this is going... Persephone began. The Goddess took in a deep breath. Her sigh echoed in Venia's mind.
                                        She quickly drew the blade, trying to bring it to her throat.
                                        You know what happens when you do this, Venia... I have destroyed cities and towns before stopping you. Do you really want to destroy this school...?
                                        She paused. Venia's pale blue eyes remained to the ceiling as he body practically froze.

Not to mention that your roommate is watching..... she added. Venia did not look over to Alphonse.
                                        Remember that little girl... You promised her that you would live....
                                        I promised nothing Venia hissed back mentally. Persephone merely chuckled.
                                        You will break her heart...

Venia began to take in deep breaths as her hand trembled. The blade was touching her neck slightly, but it was as if she was frozen in time. The pale doll stood there... Collecting dust in the glass case once again.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

「 In// Control
                                        With// Rowen + Airi
                                        Feeling// Faint
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Tipsy Mage

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~ Azazel was impressed by the way Kelly reshaped the land so easily, it was fun to try to guess what would pop up out of the ground next. When she finished he stopped stretching and noticed Beke holding two fingers up. He had no idea what that meant, but since she was smiling he assumed it was not anything mean. He called out to her before she started crossing the arena. "Good luck! Not that you need it!" He laughed a bit, he was well aware that he would need alot of luck if he was going to win. Now that the match was actually starting he felt the need to be silly to chase his nervousness away. He ran to his side of the arena, Beke had taken the far side so he stood closer to the bleachers. Having the whole crowd right behind him had the opposite her intended effect. They made him more nervous, he even stumbled and almost tripped on his way there. A few people laughed when they saw it but he was happy to hear some of the crowd cheering for him. Beke might be a crowd favorite but once again, everyone loved an underdog. He had a few spells ready that would hopefully make Beke's lightning harmless. If he managed to hit her quickly before she noticed maybe he could win.

Airi jumped up and started yelling and cheering for Azazel, she even went so far as to pester some of the people around them to start cheering. She was just starting to have fun with it when she was crashed right into. A girl had tripped over Ailill and knocked her over. Airi was not hurt, the whole thing made her laugh. She squirmed out from under Kora and hopped to her feet. "Are you alright?"

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

With a little bit of a groan Kora worked herself into a sitting position.
"Peachy."
Scratching behind her ear she pulled herself up off the round and then realized who she'd crashed into.
Airi and Ailill isn't it? Sorry about that. I wasn't paying full attention."

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Beke Keszito

The Guide to Any and All Things Involving Beke:
Rule #1: Do not touch her without her permission.

Beke was honestly surprised that she had people cheering for her at all. She didn't think she was liked all that much. Well, maybe it wasn't because she was liked? Maybe it was because she was fighting, and people would cheer for anyone? Quietly she considered Azazel's words. He had.... Wished her luck. She found it almost odd. Who did that? Lacing her hands behind her head she carefully checked for the spiked strap of leather she always braided into her hair. It was there. Some days she wore the spikes and others she didn't. Today she had.
She could be found scowling faintly. They had laughed at him when he was just nervous. Who did that? He was nice. Shaking such things from her head, watching the headmistress, waiting for the signal to start. She wasn't as nervous as one would think. She actually rather liked things like this. She had long since figured out to just tune out the crowd. Shifting her weight from one leg to another she couldn't help but wonder when this would begin.

Rule #2: Any disobedience to these rules may result in physical pain.
Rule #3: She reserves the right to change or add to these rules.

~[-O-ur -O-riginal -C-omments:: ]~

Tipsy Mage

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~ Airi nodded a few times,she recognized Kora from the moon dorm, she seemed to hang out with Beke alot, and she tended to be with a different crowd then her and Azazel so they did not really talk. "Yep! My brother is about to fight Beke again!" She frowned a bit when a few people laughed at him but it was hardly a reason to really get mad. "Poor Zelly doesn't stand a chance." She would still cheer for him of course, she was just well aware of the differences in their strength when compared to some of the upperclassmen. Most of the crowd had probably already heard about what had happened a couple weeks ago in the detention room, Azazel had not exactly been shy about telling the story. They were not bothered by the fact that they had lost after all. "Don't worry about crashing into us, it was funny."

Tipsy Mage

User Image ~Ailill MacLir~
Currently still possessed by a ghost

~~~~~ Rowan felt a little guilty, it had probably been his fault for having stretched out his legs in front of him. But he was in the front row and he was comfortable and glad to be able to get away with it. If he had been higher up he wouldn't be comfortable like he was down here. It was nice and roomy and the view was better without a sea of students in the way. "Right, sorry, neither was I, you could sit with us to watch. Airi said you're Beke's friend?"

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
-Headmistress-
~Kelly~
[Iczer]

"If you even so much as think of hurting one of my kids..."

All Kelly could do was listen quietly as the tengu spoke. It was only long practice that kept her features still, when they wanted to betray emotion. When she spoke again, her voice was quiet, and had little animation to it. "Kuro.... I am..... Sure that you are imagining things. I'm fine." She would cut off the rest of what she wanted to say; that Angel would be there. He had promised. But it didn't stop the small pain in her heart. She wanted her husband. But she had told him that it was alright. He needed to be away. He couldn't ignore his responsibilities. Not for her, and she wouldn't have let him if he had tried.
Carefully eyes slowly turning a deep blue watch the male for a moment before she once again got to her feet, heading for the center of the arena. "Alright! Here's how it'll work! It'll be quite like the last match. However... If you're out of the ring for a full minute, you forfeit the match! A student wins a match when their opponent has been down for a count of ten. I will return to my table.... And when I count to five, the match has begun!" Turning on her heel she made her way to her desk, staying on her feet. "One! ...Two! ...Three! ....Four! ....FIVE! BEGIN!"

"I will tear you apart piece by piece without a moments hesitation."

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

Kora smiled brightly at the two, her ears pricking up when she heard that Beke was just about to take to the ring.
She had missed her friend's round in the maze so this time she could watch her… Though there was that tiny little fact she still had to sign up for the eventing before entries closed.
"Yeah. You could say that we're close… and nice to be a source of amusement."
Looking around the arena she caught sight of their principal across the ring from them talking to one of the teachers.
"How long until the fight starts?"
She watched as Principal Iczer broke off her conversation and moved to start the match.
"Okay. Never mind."
Out of habit, she scooped her hands under her legs to sweep away a skirt that wasn't there as she sat down between Airi and Ailill.

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

S'il vous plait, mademoiselle...

When the girl didn't respond to him, Al just got more worried. "Venia? Wait, come back!" As the girl picked up her pace, so did he. What was with her? She was quiet yes, but this seemed wrong. He was worried. As he followed after her, waiting for her to stop so he could speak to her, his worries started increasing. His mind was buzzing with reasons why she could be acting so odd. When they finally got to their room, he was surprised that she didn't close the door. He found that odd as well, she had seemed rather secretive to him. Lingering in the door-frame he would watch her quietly.
When the knife came into sight, the dragon could feel his concerns sky-rocket. His mind was scrambling. What should he do? This wasn't good! After a moment he took a step forward, slowly. No quick movements, that was the key, like with a startled deer. When he eventually found himself next to the girl, he would quietly kneel down, wrapping his hand around hers, the fingers of the other hand wrapped around the blade, carefully pulling it away from her throat. "Venia... Let's talk about this, yeh? A knife never ends things as cleanly as you'd think...."

May I have your name?

Interesting Nymph

██████████████████ ███ ██ ( ) ███████
        User Image

Ғɑζζεη Ῥɼϊηҫε ♔ I will ЯȜDȜȜӍ myself
                          Ғɑζζεη Ῥɼϊηҫε ♔ I will ЯȜDȜȜӍ myself

___ ▄ ▄ ⋮Ҭεηɠʊ ↲

___ ✷ feeling// Serious. ___✷in// Human form
                          ___ ✷ With// Mistress Kelly ___ ✷ location// Emerald Academy
                      __
                      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Kuro was saddened with Kelly's response. He did not like that she wasn't able to be true to herself. He took in a deep breath as she crossed his arms, keeping his back to Kelly. He was not ignoring, but trying to let her know that he had submitted for the day. Kuro felt that he overstated his welcome and would allow her to calm down.

His eyes watched as Beke checked her boots. His ears twitched, hearing the steal toe. He did not like the sounds of hit. Azazel was not weak per-say... But something told the tengu to worry.
                      And now Beke also reveled her spiked hair band. Was she going to use it as a knuckle? He gritted his teeth, feeling like the protective teacher.

Kuro was now in his Serious mode.

He was no longer the Happy-go-lucky teacher but now a man that his Father would be proud of. A man who was stern and willing to do anything to protect those who trusted him and those he loved.
                      His students were dear to him.

__________________________________+_____________________________

___ ❝ Kuro Tsubasa Karasu ★
                        Sociology ( ⚝ Țєαςɧєɾ

___ ❝黒翼カラス ★
                        ( Big time ⚝ ϜζΊЯҬ
                      User Image

Interesting Nymph

User Image

BLANKSPACEIS ██ Ѵεɳɨɒ Дɱσɾ ʘɱσɾϝɨᾴ

BLANKSPACEHEREsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsasdfasdfs
                            ʗϑʁʂєɖ

ohlookblankspace 「 A flower slowlyωҕɪтҕϵʀș
                            asdDFGDFGSasdfsdfDADSFfasdfasdfasdfasdfohlookblankspacefurther'Why get close...? When people only DIE...

She heard Alphonse get closer and closer to her. But Venia was literally frozen. Persephone did not take over, yet she had a grasp on the girl.
                                        As Alphones took the blade from Venia, she felt the control slipping. Her blue eyes soon glowed. Once the light faded, her pale blue eyes were now a forest green.
                                        A smiled curled onto her lips - not one you would want to see.

The woman then let out a small series of chuckles.
                                        "I would never let that knife get that close again.." she grinned. Her green eyes drifted down to fixate on Alphonse. She took a deep breath, running her hands through her hair, almost like she was stretching.

"That foolish woman will never learn to accept blessings... She is merely selfish."
                                        It was obvious that her voice changed, not that many heard Venia speak.
                                        The woman soon leaned on Alphonse, looking up at him with an innocent look, obviously acting.
                                        "And I see the Knight has come to save the Princess," she purred. Taking in a deep breath of the man, she giggled some more while closing her eyes, leaning into him even more so.
                                        "You still smell like Aphrodite, my dear ~" she mused.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

「 In// Persephone
                                        With// Alphonse
                                        Feeling// Alive ~
                                        Where// Emerald Academy

Tipsy Mage

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~ Azazel started preparing before she even finished counting down, he threw some metallic dust into the air and long metal spikes formed from each of the particles. For a moment it seemed like he had intended to use them as an attack but they all just drove right into the ground all over the arena. He had put spells to attract electricity on each of them but set it up do he would have to consciously will them to activate so Beke would not be able to figure out an easy way to direct her bolts to aim towards him. In addition to that he had spent days making the clothes he was wearing resistant to electricity, and even had gone so far as to put similar spells on himself this morning when he learned today was competition day. Even with all that preparation if she hit him enough the spells would eventually crack under the pressure. He was well aware that she would proably be able to punch and kick with lighting on her arms and legs. All the magic on himself was to make sure that was as ineffective as the bolts that wouldn't hit. He figured she would go easy on him as far as the lighting was concerned at first. Maybe some smaller bolts to try to stun him fast, he would have to hit her fast and hope it took her a while to figure out how ridiculously far he had gone in the hopes of beating her this time. She would probably be faster then him in the opening strike, but if she ran at him she would likely give him enough time to get a spell off,and if she shot lighting bolt at him first too he hoped he would be able to split his attention between the two spells. He stated a quick little chant that would fire a wave of concussive force if he finished in time. If he could knock her out of the area right away and keep pushing her back he could end this in just a minute.

~~~~~Airi did not have a problem with Beke, she had briefly been mad at her over the whole electrocuting Azazel incident but it was in fact his own fault so she did not bother staying mad. "Beke is really strong, me and Zelly tried fighting her and her friends earlier in the month, it did not go very well." She said this with an almost silly cheerfulness. She was as clueless to when the fighting would start as everyone else. "No idea, hopefully soon though." She suddenly jumped up again and cheered for Azazel when the headmistress started the match. This was mostly drowned out by everyone else cheering. Without turning her gaze away from the match she continued talking. "So can you do anything cool? What kind of powers do you have? What race are you? Do you think Zelly stands a chance?" She was feeling rather hyper today so any conversations she had was likely to end up with her talking this quickly. "I'm a dragon, have you ever met a dragon before coming here? I heard they are not common here at all!"

Hesitant Lunatic

16,475 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Alphonze Iczer

S'il vous plait, mademoiselle...

Cautiously Al would watch the girl, inspecting the knife. It was actually rather old, though where it was from was not obvious. Turning his eyes to the girl, he was witness to an odd process. As her eyes began to glow he could fee himself beginning to worry again. The smile on her features accompanied with the chuckles only made things worse. He could feel a small shiver run down his spine. It was more than obvious to him at this point that there was another being lodging within the girls body. He just hadn't figured out who. When he felt her leaning against him, he would blink, studying her from behind his glasses.
"Whoever said I was a knight?" It was all he could think to say. He honestly felt that n qualified as princesses, but not all men were knights. He had attempted to keep it as secret as possible that he was a knight, and up until then he had thought it was working. At the girls next comment he could feel his spine stiffening. "....Kindly do not mention that.... Person. Around me." His voice was icy cold, making it apparent just how badly the goddess in question had torn him up. "....I take it you're one to associate with her? Not Demeter.... Or Hera..... Hestia maybe?" He had met the first two and felt able to guess if it were them. But Hestia he hadn't met and Persephone he felt was still in the Underworld with Hades.

May I have your name?

Ruthless Elocutionist

User Image
Kora Stern

Kora joined in the cheering for Beke when it was called for.
When everything had calmed down she was pounced on by Airi who seemed to be asking her every possible question under the sun.
"Oh um… Kinda… I'm a sorceress. I don't know?"
Now she had an idea how Beke felt when she was hyperactive.
She nervously bit down on her bottom lip.
"Can't say I have… My family kept to themselves normally… I even went to a school for normal people before I came here…"

Tipsy Mage

User Image

~Eclipse Twins~

~~~~~ Airi was practically bouncing in her seat in excitement, there was always that tiny chance that Azazel might pull it off somehow. It would just be wonderful if he won and they could fight int he finals. She still was assuming she would win her matched up until then rather easily. "So you can do magic?! We can do magic too! What kind can you do? What kind of people are normal people? Are you not normal people?" She was not even aware that she was being more then a little hyperactive. "My family is big and loud and scaly, but they don't keep to themselves. Sometimes I wish they would though, they're always pestering us to be more dragony"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff