Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

xxxxxxO P E N

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

Cᴜʀᴛɪs Dᴜʀᴀɴᴛ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                                        Curtis was dressed and just about ready for school, with breakfast being the one thing holding him back, but that was a work-in-progress; he sat at the kitchen table, spooning cereal into his mouth. So far, the morning was going pretty well. He woke up from a good night's sleep to promising weather, and best of all, he hadn't seen much of his step-brother yet. He heard Sean stirring around, surprisingly early, even before Curtis himself got up, which was unusual for the guy, but it worked because by the time Curtis had finished his shower, Sean was back in his room with his door closed. That meant he got to enjoy the quiet of the first floor. Dad had already went to work, and Eve, his step-mom, was in bed. She didn't have to waitress until later.

After taking the last bite of his cereal, Curtis set his spoon back down into the remaining milk. He glanced at the clock on the wall. School would start in about thirty minutes. If he left now, he would have twenty minutes to get ready for the first half of the day and talk to a friend or two. That sounded like a plan to him. He walked over to the sink, setting his bowl down in it and turning the faucet--only to jump when the water sprayed him. He silently gasped from the coldness, his whole body freezing for a second before he finally turned the water back off. Curtis glanced down at himself, his shirt plastered against his chest. "Real mature, a** wipe," he muttered, ripping the rubber band off the sprayer.

Okay, so maybe he would have to change his shirt first, but that was only a minor inconvenience. His step-brother was a p***k, but he could rebound. Curtis sighed, trying to center himself, before he started for the stairs--just in time to run into Sean. Perfect.

"Whoa, bro, you look a little wet," the a*****e said as he came down the steps. Curtis hated his voice. It alone made him want to punch him in the face. "What the hell'd you do? Dribble your milk? Real smooth."

Curtis kept his mouth shut, just wanting to get passed him and be on his way. But of course that couldn't happen. Sean moved in front of him. Even though he knew what was going to happen, Curtis tried stepping around him. Nope. Just as he thought, Sean wanted to be in the way. Curtis stood there, looked him dead in the eye. [********. Off."

The p***k stood there for a moment, that stupid smirk on his face. Then he said: "Gee, bro, who the hell pissed in your cheerios? He paused, as if considering something, then chuckled. "Oh, right." He passed him, finishing his descent. "Hope you washed your bowl before you used it."

Curtis' stomach churned. "Are you kidding me?" he seethed.

Sean paused with the door open. He laughed. "Duh. Maybe I thought about it, but come on, even you have to admit I'm not that bad."

Curtis said nothing, just turned away. He stopped in the bathroom first, brushing his teeth--thoroughly--then continued to his room, where he changed his shirt. And his attitude. He wouldn't let Sean's antics make him miserable. Life was too short to dwell. He still despised the a** wipe, but he could at least push away the thoughts of what just transpired.

On the way out the door, his backpack in hand, Curtis glanced at the clock on their DVR. Okay, so five minutes had been shaved off his time, but that was fine. He didn't need to be at school that early. Fifteen minutes would be enough for him to do what he wanted to do.

By the time he arrived, the parking lot had quite a few cars in it already, but being a senior, Curtis was still able to snag a spot fairly close to the school's entrance. He climbed out of his red Honda Civic, taking his backpack with him. Once he was inside the building, he made a beeline for his locker. Making sure he had all of his things for the first four periods was his top priority. Everything else could wait. But maybe if he was lucky, a friend would come along and talk to him while he took care of that. When he reached it, Curtis set his backpack down on the floor and began entering his combination.

Oᴜᴛғɪᴛ

Shy Exhibitionist

User Image

You're already a voice inside my headxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
╔═════════════════════════════════╗

love bites, but so do i, so do i ; love bites, but so do i, so do i

╚═════════════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI miss you

"Every time I try to get a little closer, you shut down and the conversation's over! I'm right here, but you leave me in the dark! Show me your private parts! Give it up baby, what are you afraid of? Love sucks when you don't know what it's made of! We get naked but I can't undress your heart! Show me your private parts! show me your private parts!"

Another beautiful morning, and what a better way to express it than to sing a Halestorm song to the sleepy halls of Bellhart High? A lot of his peers cringed at his beautiful (purposefully off-key) singing and glared. And he could sense a teacher facepalming at his desk, wishing they could go at least another hour without having to put up with his antics. But hey, everybody was a critic, and there were a few students who smiled and laughed along.

At least some people woke up on the right side of the bed this morning.

He dreamed about him again. Josh. Fading away. Sean had tried to reach for him, but it was like the more he tried, the further he drifted from his friend, until he woke up, feeling alone in the darkness of his own room, like no one else was around for miles. And once again he was brought back to that day when he found out. He no longer felt the shock, but he felt the grief, and his mind was once again plagued with the question of why. Sean eventually tried to push the thoughts away, but like what happened most of the time, he lost that battle, so he turned on his laptop, plugged in his headphones, and went to YouTube. They had made a video together, just over a week before what happened. Nothing fancy. Just them covering "From Can to Can't," the only song Josh really helped to sing, and the only video where Sean could hear his voice.

But that was a while ago. Sean was A-okay now. He had even felt perky enough to share some laughs with his dear ol' step-brother. Really, he didn't understand what Curtis' beef was. Maybe calling tennis a wussy sport got them off on the wrong foot when they started living together, but come on! That was a year ago. Curtis just needed to loosen up. Or maybe not. Maybe being uptight was a gay thing; it made them more doable. That was right, he knew Curtis was a big, except not so big, homo. He must have forgotten to clear his laptop's browser history one night. But that was okay. His secret was safe with him. Not like he looked at anything good anyway.

"Show me your private parts! Show me your private parts!" Sean sang when the chorus came back around. He had already done the responsible thing and stopped at his locker. Now he was left to his own devices. Really, the singing thing was nothing new. He occasionally sang out loud, and obnoxiously, especially when "Private Parts" came on, but this time he had the audacity to do it in the morning, when everyone's caffeine hadn't kicked in yet. Maybe he would stop, once he found someone to talk to. Or when someone would get the idea to try to make him stop. Whichever came first.

Outfit

ooc
Sean is going to be a little more annoying than usual today. biggrin
The song he's singing.

Beloved Prophet

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Junior Trader 100
♯♩♪♫♬♭♮ Micah Lendzie ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮
User Image

"RING RING!"Went Micah's alarm clock. She groaned pulling her cover's over her head turning the other way quickly falling back to sleep.

-Few Minutes Later-

"RING RING RING RING!!!" It went off again but louder and mor frequent.

"s**t." Micah grumbled as she pulled her pillow over her head trying to block out the annoying ring, but it continued. She laid there for a while trying fall back to sleep as it relentlessly rung but finally she gave up with a huge sigh. Shooting straight forward sitting up in her bed she slammed her hand on the off button of her alarm. [******** annoying as hell." She mumbled under her breath hoarsely, her voice not fully awakened yet. She blinked a few times before reaching to her bedside table grabbing her glasses and putting them on.

Glancing at her clock she gasped."Crap! I'm running late!" She jumped out of bed and rushed to her closet. Doing a jumpy dance as she tried to pull her skinny jeans on, and then pulled on a white and blue Pierce The Veil tank top. "MOM! WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!" She yelled rushing out of her room down the stairs.

"MOM I'M GOING TO BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU!" She yelled out but hearing no reply. She went into the kitchen expecting to see her mom cooking up some breakfast but instead she found a not on the island counter.

" Dear Micah,
I was called out late last night for a business trip to Paris so i leave the house in your care until i get back home. I don't know when I'll be home yet I'll call you later to let you know. Be safe, have a nice day at school, and make sure to eat good meals.

~Love Mom"

Micah sighed putting the note down and looking around the big empty house, feeling a bit lonely. Then looked to see something else on the back of the note.

P.S. There's money in the cookie jar in case you want to go out with friends or order in or go shopping.

She crumbled the little piece of paper tossing it in the trash. Went to the fridge and drank orange juice out of the carton and grabbed a couple of twenties from the cookie jar. Rushing out of the front door she grabbed a jacket, her backpack, and her key's and was on her way to school.

Relieved, Micah ended up arriving at school in time. So thankful she has a truck. In fact she had enough time to walk around and maybe visit the library or stop and talk to some friends.

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Erik Mabel
☢☠☣

Erik couldn't sleep. That was the only reason he would be awake so early. It was strange though, since he had spent the last night out and about. His eyes were still red from the fatigue, and there were bags under them. Ah clubs that were open on Tuesday nights... They truly made his life... He rode his skateboard down the sidewalk to the high school building, swerving along with the curves of the road. Sure he was old enough to drive, but a few... Blemishes on his criminal record barred him from getting a license. Oh well... That didn't stop him from driving whenever he needed to/felt impulsive.

As he approached the main entrance of the high school, he stepped off of the skateboard and picked it up in his right arm. He had no backpack, because honestly he didn't plan on actually spending the rest of the day at school. He just wanted to see who he could meet at the high school, and what adventure they could start on today. It was normally how things were for him: he would only sit through school if there was nothing better to do. And if that was the case, he wouldn't bother taking notes or paying attention, but would just spend the day goofing off. Erik had of course been sent to the Principal's office many times, but he hadn't done anything bad enough to get him expelled yet. Suspended a few times, maybe, but not expelled. Oh well, either way it just sounded like a vacation anyway, so the punishments didn't really scare him. If anything, he would just come back to the school building anyway to see how everyone was doing.

Walking down the halls, eventually one of his old friends caught his eye."Hey babe," He said as he approached Curtis, and threw his arms around the man's shoulders, looking up at him and even kicking one leg up in the air like some girl with her prom date. "You missed out on a really good time last night. Who said Tuesday nights weren't for partying anyway? That club was poppin'! And it was all hot college boys!" He gave the boy a grin. "I did get some action, but you know, I'm always up for another round. Maybe we could take this to the bathroom, or to a stairwell or something. Or we could even just keep it right here if you're down for that."

He pulled away from Curtis when his ears were graced by the not-so-magnificent singing of a certain someone's step brother. On par with the lyrics Sean sang, Erik began pelvic-thrusting and crotch-grabbing like he was Michael Jackson. He considered actually showing his private parts, but thought it might be a little to early in the day for him to start stripping. He returned his attention to Curtis. "Maybe you could convince him to join," A smirk came onto his lips. "I'm sure you think he's hot as well, and it's not weird since you're only step brothers. Besides, I'm sure he's at least a little curious..."

OoC: I'm writing this assuming that Curtis and Erik were friends before and hated the world together. So if he's overly friendly for what we actually agreed on, just lemme know. XD

SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

Maria Feria
♪♀♫

Unlike other teenagers (and most adults as well), Maria had been up since five. A superstar had to look her best, and for Maria getting ready took quite awhile. After having showered, gotten dressed, and done her hair and make up, she had had a small breakfast of assorted fruit and yogurt before heading out. While in her car, the young woman played the Broadway musicals station (thank goodness for satellite radio), and like usual sang along to start her day.

By car, her house wasn't too far from the high school, and since she was actually running early today, Maria was able to find a decent parking spot in the student lot. Stepping out of the car, the brunette continued singing the song that was playing on the radio. Despite there being no music, her voice was still on-key and confident.

After entering the school building, the first thing she did was make a quick stop at her locker to get what she would need for her upcoming classes. Then, as she made her way through the halls to find one of her friends to chat with, a frown came onto her face as the sound of off-key singing rang in her ears. The frown turned upside down though, when she saw that the singer was none other than Sean. And it seemed that he wasn't just a bad singer (or at least not that bad), but was in fact trying to sound bad, to brighten everyone's morning (or something like that) with his vulgar song. Well, it definitely worked for her.

"Your vocal skills aren't quite at the same level as your looks," Maria said as he passed her by. "But I'd say your looks are enough for me to in fact do what you're singing about." A small smirk came onto her lips. Sean was interested in some private parts, huh? Well so was Maria.

She glanced past Sean when she saw another familiar face: Micah. The two had been friends growing up, because of their mutual interest in music and performing, but Maria would definitely not consider the other girl a rival. Micah, in Maria's eyes, was amateurish at best. While Maria pursued what she liked to believe was "serious" performances, Micah to her seemed like the casual performer who covered the songs of their favorite band that no one else has ever heard of. She didn't really think Micah had any future in music, but didn't mind chatting with her or practicing with her occasionally. She had to admit though, Micah had some talent... Just not enough to make anything out of it.

"Well hello there, Micah," She greeted the girl. "How are you doing this fine morning?"

OoC:

Allora Swift

SeXXXy Sparking Zombie

Aged Noob

2,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image
                                                Virgil Jun
                                                ✌✯☻

Another typical morning for Virgil: Waking up to his alarm, freshening up and getting dressed, and having a bowl of cereal before setting out. Unlike most students his age, he was still a pedestrian. The reason for this was because his parents needed the car to go to work, and he lived close enough to the high school to just walk there. Of course, it could be pain when it snowed or was extremely cold, so Virgil wasn't exactly looking forward to the winter time.

With a yawn he walked into the building, rubbing his eyes as he made his way to his locker. He filled up his backpack with whatever textbooks and notebooks he would need for the day, as well as emptied it of any which he had had to take home yesterday for homework. He was making pretty good time today, as he was still running pretty early. This left him some time to go ahead and chat with any of his friends who had also managed to come by early.

As he made his way down the halls, he greeted any familiar faces, and stopped briefly to ask them how they were or if they were doing anything new. Of course a Wednesday morning wasn't usually the time one had news; that was more common on Mondays or Fridays. Still, it was nice to know that his friends were still doing well, and just nice to be able to talk to them.

As he continued to make his rounds around the school building, he encountered his friend Curtis not to far away, with another famous (or rather infamous) boy on top of him. A small frown came onto his face; how come Curtis was alright with this guy getting so close to him? Come to think of it, how come basically every guy was more into Erik than they were him. What did he have that Virgil didn't? He tried to shake the thoughts off; it was too early in the day to be upset about such things. Even though they managed to linger, Virgil was able to fake a smile as he approached Curtis after Erik had let off of him.

"Hey, how's it going?" The boy asked. "... You two seem to get closer everyday." He gave a small chuckle.

OoC:

SeXXXy Sparkling Zombie

Romantic Conversationalist

7,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

xxxxxxLyra Alexandria Michaels

Girls fall in love with what they hear, while boys fall in love with what they see...

When Lyra woke up in the morning the house was quiet. Not an eerie kind of quiet, just a normal one that she was used to. Both of her parents had rushed off a few days previously to attend some conference across state, something they did almost once a month. Of course, having had that happen since the time she could walk, it was something Lyra grew used to over the years, and even enjoyed. The small moments of solitude she got in amongst the hustle and bustle of high school life were really nothing less of a godsend. Glancing down at her phone as she walked down the stairs, the clock read in bright numbers ‘5:30’ and she smiled. Never in her life had Lyra slept in past 5:30, she always woke up before then, even when she decided to pull all-nighters to finish those last few levels of a game. It was almost as if her body had its own personal alarm that rang at the same time every morning. Sighing loudly at the thought of having to face school, she moved around the house, going through her usual morning routine.

Standing in front of her locker, Lyra opened it to be greeted with the same familiar sight that she saw every day. Her textbooks neatly lined up on the shelves, most of them hired out junior and senior text books, just for a bit of extra reading. In all honestly she didn’t get why they couldn’t just put her up into Junior year or Senior year. It wasn’t like she didn’t have the intelligence to handle it. Placing only the textbooks she’d need for the first four periods however into her bag, something to stop her from having to make trips in between classes and detract from learning, she pushed the small door shut with a soft clang and rested her head on the cool metal.

‘This school is so dumb sometimes,’ she thought, before being brought out of her reverie by an obnoxiously loud voice, singing something about some kind of anatomy. Her blank face turned into one of almost a scowl at the loudness and off-keyness of the voice, it was the morning. ‘How can anyone be singing that loud in the morning,’ she thought angrily. The halls seemed to however slowly be filling up with people, and so she shouldered her bag, turning and attempting to make her way to the library, or even the science labs. Somewhere she could hide out until school started.

However it just so happened that she saw the cause of her new found annoyance somewhere up the hallway, at which her mind made a split second decision to maybe ask him nicely to stop. That’s what people appreciated right? So she head toward…uh…..Sean was his name? Determined to stop his singing at all costs. Head held high like the snob she was, she stopped so that she was either near or in front of Sean, coughing lightly to try and grab his attention. “Hey, could you maybe stop that loud singing, some people still have things to do in the morning,” she said, mustering up the most polite tone she could.

...that's why boys lie and girls wear makeup

outfit: Lyra Day 1

Eloquent Lover

User Image

When it feels like a kick in the teeth, I can take it!
Throw your stones and you won't see me break it.

⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰

۰ As was the usual, one brunette girl was running late to school. Blindly she had reached out to shut off her alarm at least a half a dozen times. The incessant buzzing from that infernal device grated on her nerves. Not to mention that mornings were not a strong point for her. There was not even one ounce of morning person in this girl, but the one thing that was expected of her around here was that she attend school and get good grades. She obliged this little expectation as it afforded her so many other delicious freedoms. So, it was with a great effort that the girl pulled herself out of the bed that was so warm and comfortable, and into the frigid morning air of her room. Curses rolled off her tongue as she stood and stretched her arms above her head.

۰ The routine for the morning was simple, since Rose was almost always running late. All she had to do was get dressed (today she was wearing her favorite pair of torn black skinny jeans and a button up blue flannel shirt over a white string top), pull her hair back, grab a poptart out of the pantry and head out the door. The young girl pulled on a pair of black lace up combat boots on the porch. She often left them outside, not wanting to track in whatever muck she may have walked through the night before. If nothing else, she was considerate of her mother's love for order and cleanliness. How could she not be? Most girls her age weren't treated like an equal, let alone allowed to make their own choices.

۰ A glance around confirmed that her parents were both already off to work. That was no surprise. They usually left early as they were always paranoid about traffic jams and the like. It made Rose smile to think that they were always up early and moving around long before their lazy daughter got out of bed and headed to school. Such differences made life interesting and were often the subject of light teasing within her family. Anyone else looking into her family might think they were really corny, but she loved that her parents weren't the type to come at her with lexures and hellfire threats when she made a mistake or chose to do something differently than they would have chosen to do it. Rose thought it made her more worldly and street smart than most girls her age. It would help when she got to college and had to fight whoever got in her way.

۰ Rose skipped down the remaining steps on the porch before she reached her ride. A beautiful Honda Rebel, that she had painstakingly restored with the help of a nameless ex-boyfriend. She had insisted that he tell her what to do and let her do it instead of having him just fix it for her. Rose lived in the real world and she knew that the relationship wasn't going to last and that she would be screwed for help if she didn't learn to do things for herself. Now here she was, swinging a leg over to straddle her pride and joy. A smile spread across her face and reached from ear to ear. It was always the best feeling in the world to get on her bike and ride. In fact, today was probably a good day to take a long scenic drive home. Excitement for the end of the day already sang through her veins as she pulled away from her house and made the short trip to school.

۰ The first few minutes inside of the school building always chafed for Rose. Everything about the building from the architecture to the people that walked its halls irritated her. She sighed to herself as she deftly fingered her combination in and hung all but the few things she needed for her first class into her locker. People everywhere were either laughing and gossiping or glaring at those around them like they wanted to commit some mass murder. Rose rolled her eyes and started to look around for any familiar faces that she actually wanted to see. That could take a little while....

⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰
Say what you want, take your shots,
You're setting me free with one more kick in the teeth!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff