Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Sorry, I g2g))
*Michuri sat on a stool in Tide's Bakery, sipping hot chocolate and eating a slice of raspberry cheesecake. Snow was falling gently outside. She felt at home in the bakery, warm and toasty, protected from the cold outside. Her wings twitched. They did this when she was tired. A few black feathers fell from her brilliant wings. Michuri stirred her hot chocolate and sipped, enjoying this peaceful time to herself.*
*Sipping the last of her hot chocolate, Michuri got up from the stool, grabbed her groceries, and headed for the exit. A bell jingled as she opened the door and headed for her dorm. It was significantly darker now, and a fresh blanket of snow was falling. She rubbed her arm with her free hand, trying to keep warm. ...should've brought my sweater... she thought to herself. She was in a sort of a daze, walking back to her dorm, she almost didn't realise that she was already back, until she was walking up the stairs to her floor. Michuri fumbled for her keys, and unlocked the door. Once inside, Michuri put her groceries away and flopped down on her bed, taking out her binder, and flipped through her notes, studying for the next day's test.*
*Marshall walked slowly, as Nicole had told him to go after Michuri. He wished he had asked for her phone number, as he didn't believe she was going to call him. He ordered a large pepperoni pizza from Grey's Pizza Parlor, and brought it back to his dorm. He didn't want to wait for Michuri to call him, so he asked the secretary at the front desk for her room number. She told him, but eyed him suspiciously, as he thanked her and walked away, almost skipping with joy. He walked up to her floor and looked at the piece of paper that the secretary wrote down her room number on. Marshall stood in front of her door and took a deep breath. He knocked quietly, hoping she was home.*
*A boy awoke in his bed one morning with his usual yawn and scratching of the back of his head.
Sliding out of bed slowly he looked to the clock in his rather empty room. Eye's almost bulging out of his head, Matthew's mind kicked himself as he immediatly thought.* I'm late!

*In an almost insane rush to get dressed, the slightly tall teenager grabbed a cold slice of toast out of his toaster. Which he had left in there last night and promptly forgot about.
Rushing out of his door he suddenly rememberred it was sunday, and promptly slammed his head against his dorm door. About to go inside he checked his pockets for his keys, but they were nowhere to be found on his person. And then the vague memory of them laying ontop of his alarmclock where he should have known them to be bubbled into his conciousness.

This was starting to be another rotten day.*
*Marshall, still standing in front of Michuri's door, noticed a teenaged boy a few doors away from where he was standing, banging his head against the door. He wondered why the boy was doing so, but continued on waiting for Michuri to answer. He knocked again, this time louder, but didn't wait for her to answer the door when he called out down the hall, "Hey, what're you doing banging your head on the door for?" Marshall smoothed his red hair down, as it was slightly static-y from being outside in the cold, and brushed the moisture off his wings.*
*Michuri heard a soft knock at the door, followed by a louder knock. She uncrossed her legs and went to answer the door. Her red binder fell off the bed as she rose quickly, so she picked it up, carrying it with her to answer the door. Michuri peered out the peep hole, looking to see who it was. All she saw was a pair of grey wings whom she assumed belonged to Marshall. She unlocked the door and opened it slightly. "Hey Marshall, what's up?" she said.*
*Matthew looked over, his half closed eyes which looked like his eyelids were attached to lead weights scanned the hall. There seemed to be someone else out here with him, also standing infront of what he assumed was his door.
Matthew grumbled to himself, in annoyance for another being had seen him locked out of his room this week. So far it had seemed 3 students and a maid had already seen him blunder out of his room in his mad rush to get to class.

But seeing as this was a sunday, Matthew figured he could spend some of his valuable time talking to another one of his kind.*
'because its for my health!' *Matthew yelled back, he wasen't that good at judging distances and it had seemed he had made another bad guess at his volume.
Pulling the package of gum out of his pocket he unwrapped the paper and tossed it into his mouth in his usual attempt at looking cool.
Then as he steadily munched on the soft chewy substance, he placed his own hands in his pockets and walked over to the guy.*
snow_munkiie63
*Michuri heard a soft knock at the door, followed by a louder knock. She uncrossed her legs and went to answer the door. Her red binder fell off the bed as she rose quickly, so she picked it up, carrying it with her to answer the door. Michuri peered out the peep hole, looking to see who it was. All she saw was a pair of grey wings whom she assumed belonged to Marshall. She unlocked the door and opened it slightly. "Hey Marshall, what's up?" she said.*
*Marshall looked at Michuri and smiled, whispered, "Is it okay if I come back later?" and turned towards the end of the hall.*

Shimaru
*Matthew looked over, his half closed eyes which looked like his eyelids were attached to lead weights scanned the hall. There seemed to be someone else out here with him, also standing infront of what he assumed was his door.
Matthew grumbled to himself, in annoyance for another being had seen him locked out of his room this week. So far it had seemed 3 students and a maid had already seen him blunder out of his room in his mad rush to get to class.

But seeing as this was a sunday, Matthew figured he could spend some of his valuable time talking to another one of his kind.*
'because its for my health!' *Matthew yelled back, he wasen't that good at judging distances and it had seemed he had made another bad guess at his volume.
Pulling the package of gum out of his pocket he unwrapped the paper and tossed it into his mouth in his usual attempt at looking cool.
Then as he steadily munched on the soft chewy substance, he placed his own hands in his pockets and walked over to the guy.*
*Marshall looked slightly taken aback by the sheer volume of the young man's voice, but it did not concern him. As the boy was approaching him, Marshall took a step forward, stretching out his hand for the young male to shake. "Didn't know brain damage was good for you," Marshall said sarcastically, "Name's Marshall."*
FL1P7H1S
snow_munkiie63
*Marshall looked at Michuri and smiled, whispered, "Is it okay if I come back later?" and turned towards the end of the hall.*

Shimaru

*Marshall looked slightly taken aback by the sheer volume of the young man's voice, but it did not concern him. As the boy was approaching him, Marshall took a step forward, stretching out his hand for the young male to shake. "Didn't know brain damage was good for you," Marshall said sarcastically, "Name's Marshall."*
*Michuri peered out the door to where Marshall was looking, saw another young male, and said, "Yeah, sure, I'll be here all day." With that, she closed her door and went back to sit on her bed, continuing to study.*
*Matthew scratched his head in confusion, it seemed he didn't quite understand Marshal's comment. Walking over toward the guy he decided to let it go and not give him a peice of his mind.
Noticing he had once again gotten something stuck in his feathers he turned his head toward the object and began picking at the object. With his eyes on his wing he said.* 'my name would be matthew...' *his voice was distant, and from the way he was looking at his wing. his posture could be confused for someone whom had their feelings hurt.*
Shimaru
*Matthew scratched his head in confusion, it seemed he didn't quite understand Marshal's comment. Walking over toward the guy he decided to let it go and not give him a peice of his mind.
Noticing he had once again gotten something stuck in his feathers he turned his head toward the object and began picking at the object. With his eyes on his wing he said.* 'my name would be matthew...' *his voice was distant, and from the way he was looking at his wing. his posture could be confused for someone whom had their feelings hurt.*
*Marshall took his hand back. Matthew seemed like he didn't want to shake it. "So... You new here or something?" Marshall asked, watching Matthew pick something out of his wing. "What's that in your wing?" asked Marshall.*
*Finally managing to get it out he said* 'my library card! i thought i'd lost that thing months ago...' *Scratching his head at the mystery, he looked back to marshall and extended his own hand toward the teen. It seemed he didn't notice that Marshall had offered to shake his hand before since he was busy picking at his wing.* 'how's it going?'
Shimaru
*Finally managing to get it out he said* 'my library card! i thought i'd lost that thing months ago...' *Scratching his head at the mystery, he looked back to marshall and extended his own hand toward the teen. It seemed he didn't notice that Marshall had offered to shake his hand before since he was busy picking at his wing.* 'how's it going?'
*"Whoa, how'd you lose a library card in your wings?" Marshall said, obviously confused. He shook it off, and shook hands with Matthew. "Are you going to the XMas party tomorrow? I heard it's going to be huge." Marshall asked.*
*Matthew withdrew his hand after a moment or two, almost as if he wasen't quite sure they had shook hands or not.
then when he listened to Marshalls query he replied.*
'eeh, i dunno. it seemed to be pretty boring to me... but i may show up, i mean its christmas! I oughta do something.'

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff