Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadow found his room then he went in and sat his bags down then sat on the bed

Gracious Flatterer

nikui carried his single, some-what small bag into the school, looking for his dorm. he didn't bring much, but all he was thinking of right now was 'i need food NOW' he searched the halls, looking for some one that might help him find his dorm
Cayite walked into the school with all of her bags.
"Hmmm, where is my room?" she asked herself aloud.
Then she began to walk the halls in search for some help.

Gracious Flatterer

nikui heard some one talking and walked around, trying to find the person. he had always had good hearing, and to him it sounded like some one was yelling. he put his bag on his back so his hands were free as he searched, getting lost in the large place "...." he thought of the types of people that could be walking around
As she walked, Cayite saw a guy holding a bag over his shoulder.
Maybe this guy could help me. she thought.
"Hey!! Um excuse me." Cayite said trying to get his atention. He just walked the other way, he probably didn't hear her.
"Hey!" She said again following him.

Gracious Flatterer

nikui stopped, hearing cayite. he turned around, seeing her "hey!" he said with a large grin plastered on his face, exposing a slightly larger then normal set of canine teeth. he ran over to her "are you lost too?"
"Hi. Yes this place is so big." Cayite said with a big grin to him.
"So whats your name?"

Gracious Flatterer

((sorry i was eating sweatdrop ))
"i'm nikui. what's your name?" he looked around a bit, still trying to see if his dorm was nearby
"Oh, excuse my rudness I'm Cayite" she said.
"So do you have any idea where any of the dorms are?" cayite said kind of rhetorically, she had a feeling Nikui was as lost as she was.

Gracious Flatterer

"i've walked by some, but none of them were mine. i can hear people, so i'm guessing this way" h pointed towards one of the hallways and started walking
Annie walked up to the school. "Why do I have a feeling I'm going to hate it here?" she asked herself seeing as no one wasd around.
"Ok cool." Cayite said as she followed Nikui.

Gracious Flatterer

nikui stopped for a minute "looks like some one else is here too. we should go find her" he walked back, nearly running. he wasn't going to let some one get lost alone like he was for over a half hour
[[im sorry but i have to go. i have family over and my mom wants me off the computer.... gonk . Ill probably be back on in a few hours. sorry for this]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff