Awwwhhh 0.20833333333333 20.8% [ 5 ]
Eh Okay... 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 4 ]
GOLD IN THE CLASSROOMS! 0.45833333333333 45.8% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Kyle Valji
What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?
Cause you know I la, la, la, lie~

I am here: the dance
I am with: Eve
I feel: having a good time

Kyle chuckled a bit and shrugged. "I think it's quite clear that I'm not your usual gentleman. The Kyle Valji experience is very unique, if not slightly repugnant and offensive." Not the best way to advertise himself, but that wasn't really needed around Eve, was it? Usually a bit of making himself out to be amazing on the first date happened, but he'd causally flirted with her for about two months now, so she kind of knew what he was like.

Kyle nodded a bit when she talked about being fine with her life story. "Well, I suppose I would like to know how you went from queen to high school student. If I was royalty, I'd hold my throne until my last breath." Then, remembering how he didn't need to breath as a vampire, he amended, "Well, you know what I mean."

He smiled a bit when she invited him to take a kiss, and then complained that this wasn't going anywhere. "Well that's true but it is kinda fu-" Kyle was cut off as Eve was suddenly kissing him. It was over quickly though, to his disappointment. The hug was nice, though then that was over too. "We could at least keep hugging. I mean, everyone likes hugs, am I right?" When she commented on it counting and him being surprised, he grinned and replied, "Well yes, that was something of a shock. A nice one though. Feel free to do it any time you want to surprise me."

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
La La - Outfit
((Out Of Cake?!: ))
User Image
"Sole heir of the Touzainanboku Ryuu-ken"
It doesn't matter now what happens
I will never give up the fight
Spread your wings! Chaosura Kiaku!

Smiling as she had accepted his hand, Kiaku looked into Kaelyn's eyes. Unsure of what he was expecting next, he kept the smile upon his face as if to reassure her that everything would be alright. It was then that she moved in and hugged him, crying. Shutting his eyes, he released her hand and wrapped his arms around her. Though he was smaller, he still felt as if he needed to protect her in this moment. He wasn't fully sure why she was crying, but what else could he do?

Watching the sight still, Ky let out a sigh. Turning away from the sight, he looked back at Jun'ko who seemed to have lost interest entirely. Looking through the masses, she began to sniff the air again and again. Something had caught her attention, but she didn't seem to be expressing if it was dangerous or not. It was then that her gaze finally stopped on someone else. From a distance, she had caught sight of a student who had what she could call an 'o-natural' look to her. However, it was much more than that. "She...looks like a rock to me," She stated, unsure of why that really was.

Staring at the Queen for a moment, Ky had no reaction to what she had said. Looking at the student, then back at Jun'ko, he recognized her. That was Terra...erm, something or other. He never caught what her surname was. He just recalled it was rather earthy. As if a realization dawned on her, Jun'ko's eyes grew wide. A devious grin emerging on her face, her fangs stood out as she got up. "So...That survived this far, huh? Those midget is going to be pretty happy hearing this," She said to herself as she got up and began to walk through the crowd of students.

Holding Kaelyn close, the whelp reached up and put his hand on the back of her head. Stroking the back of her head, he began to laugh a little. "Hey! Do ya still wanna dance?" He asked as he took her hand once again. Looking up at her as he backed away a bit, his tail rose into the air. "Or maybe...Is there somethin' else ya wanna do?" He asked with his usual childish grin plastered upon his face.

Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right

User Image

Rockin' this place:The Ball
Gotta support!:Kaelyn, and everyone at the ball
Song of the Soul:
Not empty for once:Stop cryin'! C'mon! There has to be something that'll calm ya down..
What do ya say big guy?:

Shifting Time

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Titania Devereux

I am here: gym
With: Dietra, Ambrose

⋨"Please, don't get too close, sometimes I can't hold the anger in"⋩

Titania had obviously been wrong in her assessment that the solar beam thing hadn't done much damage against the read haired girl. She screamed in her strange three octave voice, before turning towards Ella to attack her. "s**t Rhoswen do something!" Titania yelled at her sister, unable to do anytihng with her hands iced together. Before Rhoswen could even react however, the woman screamed again, but this time her voice sounded...normal. She collapsed to the ground, and Titania finally noticed that Ambrose had summoned little imp things to break out of the ice. She frowned a little, upset at this. She could have just unfrozen the ice and let him escape. Well, Rhoswen would have to unfreeze her hands first.

However, when Ambrose praised her, she gave him a big smile. She was about to ask Rhoswen to unfreeze her hands so that she could free Dietra when the little green girl just smashed her ice to shards. She frowned even deeper this time. Would no one let her use her powers?
"Rhoswen, my hands please." "Hmm? Oh, y-yeah." Rhoswen said, melting the ice off her hands into a water state. Titania nodded at the puddle of water on the ground, before making it and the ice all evaporate so there was no sign of water having ever been on the stage. With that, she and Rhoswen made their way over to Kirby. "So, fishercat, this stuff happen often?" Titania asked, surprised by how many people hadn't even glanced in the direction of the stage.

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: ))
((Only))
((Outfit: Same as picture))

Mewlicious Paladin

Cuwen

Original Noob

Hikaru Seiker, Alexander Seiker, Fuuenken/Fredrick Mercury, Eve, Tomix Gal, Sarin Kirk
"Gallantry entails great risks, but what's bravery without a bit of recklessness?"
"I am an AI. I am knowledgeable. I am advanced. But am I human or machine?"
"If you have something to say, then say it. Just don't say the wrong thing."
"Everyone deserves one second chance."
"Don't go and die over nothing."
"I'm a Pyromancer, NOT a Pyromaniac."

User Image
Hikaru smiled and said "I didn't intend to make any sore hearts, whoops." He gave Starlite a quick kiss before looking around. "I'm with you on that one. I think the tango would lead to something going horribly wrong." That's when Hikaru noticed Clear and Hielet. Hikaru didn't mind Clear, they were on neutral terms it seemed. Hielet however was not on similar terms. Hikaru no longer hated Hielet but wasn't exactly eager to be friends with her. "I dunno, maybe they both didn't have anyone to go with and settled for each other. Maybe they secretly like each other, who knows?" If they do like it each other, it's gonna suck for Emmett, Aquais loves lovey dovey s**t like this. Hikaru's interest peaked at the DJ area when Starlite pointed it out. He was genuinely confused, he had been almost none of these people arguing. Hikaru gave off a harsh frown and said with a tone of annoyance "If they interfere with our good time I swear..." He sighed and said "Eh, they aren't worth my time." Hikaru shook his head then looked back at Starlite. "The only thing I care about tonight is you." His face turned a very slight red at the comment about him protecting her. He knew very well Starlite was a very good fighter, but the idea still made him a little embarrassed.

User Image
Eve smiled and poked Kyle's chest playfully. She said "Well I guess we could hug again if you really wanted to." She smiled and said "Well at least I surprised you, not many can say they surprised Mr. Kyle Valji can they?" Eve took a deep breath and decided to tell her story, but heavily censoring some key details. Eve said "My life story then? Here it is in a very watered down nutshell. I was a little girl, my home was in the middle of a war. I met a young boy and we grew up together, played together and even fought battles together." Eve chuckled and continued "On the day of the decisive battle, something went horribly wrong. I can barely remember what happened afterwards." Eve gave Kyle a hug and said "Next thing I knew I woke up to a familiar face and have been living here ever since." She shrugged and said "I lost my throne through sheer force if that answers your question, now let me ask a question of my own." Eve's face suddenly became bright red and she said "How did you like it? The kiss I mean." Eve's eyes gazed away from Kyle, her cheeks still red.

Out Of Condoms:

Fight Theme!
Hikaru's Theme
Alexander's Theme
Fuuenken's Theme
Eve's Theme
Tomix's Theme
Sarin's Theme

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

Lucina Hollingbery
User Image

My old family doesn't matter. The blood of the covenant is thicker than the water of the womb. I have a new family.

I am with: Runa, Emmett, Vance, Emlyn
I feel: rather useful, actually

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╃╄━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Emmett paused when she asked if everything was okay. Things were heating up over there, he even thought he heard a few shouts or screams, but they were pretty far away, and there was lots of music and talking drowning out the sounds. Though, things were soon resolved. "Er, I think things are okay. Some other stuff happened, but Kirby and Snow helped out." Well, they really didn't do that much, but it was easier than explaining who Titania was.

Lucina glanced over at Emmett when Runa thanked her, and then asked her the things he'd said. She was somewhat surprised she was interested. Perhaps she did need reassurance that he cared about her? Well, Emmett was blushing a bit, but otherwise looked like he didn't mind where the conversation was going. She nodded at Runa and replied, "Sure. Hmm, let's seee. Well, he argued with Sven a lot about letting you know where he went, though of course Sven responded that our little mission needed complete secrecy. And when we spoke together, you came up a lot. He talked about how he was happy at the school, and loved all his friends, you the most of course. He said you were strong and kind and that he's lucky he got to you before someone else did. He also mentioned how he'd been trying to impress you from the moment he met you. He apparently began showing off his cool magic weapon and amazing fishercat the moment you stepped on that bus two years ago. " Emmett was blushing even more at the memory, but he was also smiling a bit, recalling it fondly.

Emmett was still a blushy and stuff, but he stopped focusing on that when Runa asked about the bag with the Vance-care stuff in it. They'd set it down earlier. Emmett looked around along the wall, but didn't see it. "Er, I have no idea where it is." Lucina looked over to him, and offered, "I could create a new one, if you want. If you tell me what's in it." Emmett gave a sigh of relief, and began listing the different things that were in the bag. A moment later, a bag appeared in Lucina's hands. She handed it to Emmett, who then opened it and then began rummaging around in it. "Ahh, what do you think he needs?"

During this exchange, Emlyn remained silent, watching from the side, and floating impassively.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╅╊━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
I Will Not Bow
Outfit - Same as pic

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Ball in the gym
With: Ella, Discord, Ambrose, Kirby, Snow, Titania
Thoughts: What... just... happened?

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra looked up through hazy eyes as something green came over to her. She suddenly recognized the woody scent, though, and instantly knew who it was. When she spoke, though, her voice was very soft and strained. She didn't know it, but her voice was strained due to being strangled.

"Ella... Are you okay?" Why was she asking if Ella was okay? She wasn't entirely sure, but she had this fear that something bad had happened to Ella. Dietra winced when she felt pain in her throat and a massive migraine forming in her head. Everything was so fuzzy, and there was a ringing in her ears.

Meanwhile, Discord jumped up and hissed the instant Ella came near Dietra, but that was only because she didn't know who it was at first. She was just trying to protect her master. But when she saw and smelled that it was Ella, Discord calmed down and meowed softly. She looked at Dietra in worry. She heard Ella speak but didn't understand what she said. She could feel the worry radiating off of her, though. She nuzzled Dietra's neck again.

Then, the man who had attacked Dietra, at least that's how Discord saw it, came close to Dietra. Discord hissed again and jumped between Dietra and the man. Her tail stuck straight in the air, as did her fur. However, she just looked utterly ridiculous since she was such a small cat and she was trying to look intimidating to a very tall man.

Dietra saw another shape move close to her and she made out some of his words, words like nurse and questions.

"What... happened?" She hissed in pain again as talking made her throat and head hurt worse. She felt something vibrate around her feet and they started to become warm again, slowly. When had they gotten cold? Why were they cold?

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc smile )
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

tityanya

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius
My past is in the past, and trust me; it's worse than Mondays

I am here: near the dj table
I am with: Dietra, Ella, Kirby, Titania, Rhoswen
I feel: This is so tedious

Ambrose frowned when Titania seemed very please with his thanks. She was like a puppy. She got overly excited at any praise, but would immediately turn whiny and sour if things didn't go her way. Were puppies like that? Oh well, Titania was, at the very least. He was sure she was a lot of other, much more positive things, but this what was sticking out, and he really couldn't not notice it. Oh well, he'd deal with that later, if he ever actually did something that could be called dealing with it.

Ambrose put his hand on Ella's shoulder, who had just been about to reply to Dietra's question of what had happened. "Your concern for your friend is nice, but she has assualted me, and some questioning is in order at the very least." Seeing the girl's face look like she was about to cry or throw a temper tantrum, he added, "I'll make sure no harm comes to her." Ella pouted, but stood and shuffled out of the way. "Dietra" he began, using the name Ella had called her, "might I ask what a young Fury unable to control her powers is doing at a school filled with the lost and broken? I'm not the only one here with dark deeds in my past. You could hurt a lot of people this way. Not all are as . . . resilient as I am." And then, as an afterthought, he extended his hand, offering to help her up, "Do you think you can stand?"

The End Is Where We Begin
Outfit

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Kirby Richards
Every hero should have precious friends to fight for. But I'm not a hero.

I am with: Titania, Rhoswen, Ambrose, Ella, Dietra
I feel: I have a name

Kirby watched as Titania used her powers to clean up all of the ice she'd made. It was weird, seeing someone so like Snow, and at the same time so tremendously different. He wondered if anyone thought that looking at him and Emmett. Though, they shared no resemblance. They shared nothing at all really, aside from their powers, which they used very differently anyways.

Kirby turned to look at Titania as she addressed him by his species. "M-my name is Kirby." His timidness removed any edge to his voice that there might have been. He very much disliked being addressed that way. He supposed correcting her would at least get that point across though. "And uh, school f-fights aren't unheard of. Er, most of the v-violence happens off-campus, and w-with people who would er, ss-see harm done to the school."

Be Somebody - Outfit

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Kyle Valji
What would you do if I told you that I la, la, la, la, loved you?
Cause you know I la, la, la, lie~

I am with: Eve
I feel: The kiss was nice, but what am I talking about?

Kyle grinned and shrugged, "Only if I really want to, huh? I guess my hug-desiring levels are on a regular want level."

Kyle thought for a moment on people who had surprised him. Dietra sure had the other day, what with her crazy flip out power that made him relive dumping Yume with twice the embarrassment and three times the guilt. Not the best example to share, but another popped into his mind. "You are one of few to do so. Not the most surprising though. The lady who turned me into a vampire gave me a real shock when she sunk her fangs into me." He supposed he could have gone into more detail about that, but Eve was telling her life story now.

He listened with interest, coming to some understanding of what her life had been like. It wasn't very in depth, but he supposed she wanted it that way. "Is that boy your friend Hikaru?" He'd met with Hikaru once briefly, when he'd first met Eve. There really hadn't been much of a connection there, and Hikaru's only impression of Kyle had been "creepy vamp hitting on Eve". He hadn't considered it much of a loss at the time. Though if he was going to be getting closer to Eve, Kyle might consider reaching out again. Well, how close would he be getting with her? She was a lot of fun to be around, but he didn't want a repeat of Yume. Feelings of love and loyalty sat uneasily with him. He felt them strongly, but he didn't want them to fade away like feelings of lust always did, and end up breaking someone's heart. He'd hurt Yume a bit, but how much worse could it have been? Kyle was content with having no clue how much worse it could have been.

Kyle's mind was taken off of that subject by Eve asking how the kiss had been. What a perfect question though. To take his mind off of the exact opposite thing he should have been focusing on, Eve reminded him of the most important thing. The fun he was having right now, and the kiss which had been one of the highlights of said fun. "The kiss? Well, on a scale from one to ten . . . I would say it deserved a more detailed answer than a number." Noticing her blush, he figured jokingly rating it a six point five out of ten but with an A for effort wouldn't make her very happy. Also, with that blush, he figured this his answer was somehow important to her? Did she care if she was making him happy? The thought brought a light blush to his own face, which of course stood out due to his paleness. He ignored it though, and focused on the question. He paused for a moment, pretending to deeply evaluate the kiss in his mind. "Your lips were very pleasant. Being so close, I noticed that you smell nice, like guns but in a good way. The suddenness added to it as well. Overall, it was a very enjoyable experience." And then with a wink, he added, "Not a very in depth answer, but you could refresh my memory if you wanted to."

La La - Outfit

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Ball in the gym
With: Ella, Discord, Ambrose, Kirby, Snow, Titania
Thoughts: I'm dead... I'm going to die.

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra heard Discord hissing beside her. So, she spoke softly to her even though she could only see a gray smudge where she heard the hissing coming from.

“Shhh. Calm down, Discord.”

Discord didn’t recognize the words, but she heard the soothing tone coming from her master. She looked back at Dietra, whined pitifully, and then walked closer to her. She planned on going with Dietra wherever she went.

Dietra looked up at the dark blob that was standing above her when he, it sounded like a ‘he’, asked her what a young Fury was doing at this school. She gasped and her body froze. He knew she was a Fury? How did he…. And then it began to make sense, why she was on the floor, why her head hurt, and why she was having problems remembering things that apparently just happened. Her Fury side had taken over again, and she must have tried to attack someone at the dance in front of everyone!

Dietra wanted to run. She wanted to hightail it out of there before she could be tortured for answers, but she could barely see. She wouldn’t be able to run away. Besides, where would she go? If she abandoned her mission, Zeus or her mothers would torture her and then probably kill her.

A shape came near her face and she flinched and held her arm up in front of her. But when nothing hit her, she slowly lowered her arm and tried to see the object near her better. It had the faint outline of a hand.

Dietra sighed, resigning herself to her fate, and placed her hand in the outstretched one, allowing the man to pull her up. When she stood up, though, the world seemed to tilt and she swayed on her feet. She would have fallen back down, but she tightened her grip on the hand she was holding and pulled herself completely upright again.

She sighed once more and then just silently waited to be taken away. She wouldn’t answer anything until she was away from the public where others could hear her.

She did mutter, though, "Please just make it quick." She was referring to the upcoming torture she was certain she was going to be put through.

Discord jumped up from the ground and landed on Dietra’s shoulder. She glared at the man in front of her but didn’t hiss.

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

tityanya

Mewlicious Paladin
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Skye Rose Arklight

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

I know that I may not be perfect.
I know that there are some things wrong with me,
But I still keep on going, regardless of what they say.

Skye was still happy with her little victory at making Gwen blush a bit. She did not know exactly why she was excited about it, but she was and could not really hide it. She noticed that the music had changed from the waltz to something completely different, so she slowed her dancing down to a slow stop, since she did not know what she should do next. When she heard Gwen replying to her question, she became somewhat excited. Apparently, her dancing partner knew more than she let on, but she was not going to criticize her for something as simple as that. Gwen said that on at the moment was a tango and when she pointed at Kyle and Eve dancing, she knew that the tango was a bit more difficult than she had thought. However, it seemed fun to her, so what was the harm of trying something else new? "Sure, let's try it!" She replied with enthusiasm.

I have suffered much in my past.
I have faced many challenges, and I know more are coming,
But I soldier on, knowing that my life has a purpose.

Who I'm with: Gwen
What I'm doing: Dancing
Thoughts: The tango? I'm going to need some help with this...
OOC:
Mewlicious Paladin

Dangerous Tactician

4,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
User Image

Impermissus nodded as he continued to eye the dress, it really did look good. He smiled and tried to follow Dirge's example and extended his hand. "I'll have to thank them later." He spoke with sudden confidence. He smiled, a confident, warm smile. "Lets have fun, Terra. Shall we?" He asked her, noticing how many of the other people around were not doing so well in terms of dancing, some fumbling and one or two even falling. He felt that he could easily show them up, since if anything he'd be careful. After all its best not to spoil something like this for someone so important to him.

Dirge noticed her plea as they danced, so he took various measures to make sure she was comfortable. He did slow down, and he used his Anima to make sure she didn't trip over her dress, by moving the ends of her dress away from her feet. He was happy to be here with Scarlet, to be close to her. He then thought of a question he'd want to ask, he was a little nervous about it, but he wanted to keep the same confidence he had, so he took a deep breath of preparation. "Scarlet," He began, "I was wondering if you'd like to move into my dorm with me." He spoke, a little bit awkward as he was putting in some effort to keep his composure and not blush as much, but he wanted to be with Scarlet more, and this was the best idea he had to help that desire.

((OOC: Sorry it wasn't so good despite the wait, life is getting in the way AGAIN q-q ))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Titania Devereux

I am here: gym
With: Rhoswen, Kirby

⋨"Please, don't get too close, sometimes I can't hold the anger in"⋩

Titania cocked her eyebrow at Kirby when he reminded her that his name was indeed, in fact, Kirby. "Thank you, but I already knew that." She told him, confused as to why he reminded her. Was it because she called him fishercat? Did he assume that this automatically mean that she forgot his name? As horrible as she might have been with math, she was extremely good with names. It would take her a while to forget someone's name. She frowned even further when he said that people would want to see harm to the school. "And why would people want to hurt the school, Kirby?" She asked, figuring that if this time she called him by his name he'd be less upset.

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((Only))
((Outfit: Same as picture))

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Kirby Richards
Every hero should have precious friends to fight for. But I'm not a hero.

I am with: Titania
I feel: Why is she talking to me?

She seemed confused, but not apologetic. She was either an a*****e or hadn't meant for it to offend at all. He decided to work under the assumption of the latter. Less conflict that way, whether he was right or wrong. He just nodded at her awkwardly, not really sure what words he'd use to respond. Well, a few sarcastic remarks were on his mind, but he'd kind of abandoned those responses a while ago.

So yeah, anyways, she wanted to know why people would want to harm the school. "Er, well, a lot of the people here have um, made enemies. Like uh, y-you and Snow. Except well, on a uh, l-larger scale. Even the headmaster has some people he doesn't get along with." He was pretty sure that somewhat accurate.

Be Somebody - Outfit

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius
My past is in the past, and trust me; it's worse than Mondays

I am with: Dietra and Ella
I feel: kind of bad for Ella

She was still pretty wobbly, but seemed able to stand. He wondered how her head was doing though, because the first thing she said to him was to "make it quick". Frowning a bit, he responded, "Make it quick? I was planning on helping you down to the nurse, but I can't imagine you want us to run."

Ambrose glanced towards the cat that made it's way onto Dietra's shoulder. It seemed very protective of its master. And not quite like a normal cat either. "Interesting companion. I wasn't aware there was a pet store in Tartarus."
Ella, hearing Ambrosius call Dietra a Fury and mention Tartarus, took a step closer and whined, "Dietra's not a Fury, and she doesn't come from Tartarus! She told you exactly what she was!"

Ambrose looked to the flower-child, and let out a small sigh. It seemed Dietra here been spreading lies about herself and deceiving people. He was unsure of how to respond. Despite her innocence, he knew he couldn't dismiss and trick her like he could to a five year old, and cover this all up with some white lie until he had more figured out. A simple statement such as "perhaps Dietra doesn't know what she is" surely wouldn't work on her. From her words, Ella had been able to infer that Dietra knew exactly what she was, and that is was a "dark siren". "I believe Dietra has good reason for deceiving you Ella. Surely to avoid hurting you, or herself." Ella turned to Dietra, many questions in her eyes, as she asked, "What are you Dietra? Is that your real name? Are you still my friend?"

The End Is Where We Begin
Outfit

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items