• Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
═══User Image═══User Image

Dietra Roseborn

I am here: Ball in the gym
With: Ella, Discord, Emmett, and I think Ambrosius
Thoughts: You must pay...

⇝"We are the daughters of darkness and time."⇜

Dietra rolled her eyes when the man asked her if she thought something was funny. This guy was no fun. Seriously, was his personality stuck in the shadows as well? She had no idea that he was actually a teacher and that she was having her 2nd negative interaction with a teacher in just the past hour.

"Well, I did think something was humorous, but more in an ironic way, but don't worry. You stomped that right out..."

Dietra was about to turn around and head back to Ella and Emmett. Yeah, it was cool meeting another shadow manipulator, but she was getting nowhere with this guy and she was wasting her time, time that could be used learning more about Emmett.

Dietra began to turn around but stopped halfway when a sharp pain suddenly hit her. It felt like a knife had been driven into her skull and she gasped in pain. Her vision blurred slightly, momentarily. And then she saw flashes in her mind. Oh gods no, not now! This came on so suddenly that she could barely get a grip on herself or her Fury side.

The images flashed through her mind one after the other after the other. The man himself was probably experiencing these flashbacks as well, only more vividly and a lot more painfully. It was a side effect of being near a Fury and feeling guilty. Even if Dietra didn't mean to, even if she didn't know what was going on at first, just being near her would cause images associated with the feeling of guilt to be more vivid to the person who was feeling guilty.

Dietra saw images of two people dying, a woman and a man. They cared for each other, Dietra could sense that. Then she saw and felt the man in front of her feel extreme guilt and be defeated, though Dietra wasn't sure if he had literally been defeated or merely metaphorically and emotionally. His powers were limited after that. He hated the shadows, hated what they did to him. And the visions ended with him in a basement.

By the end of the visions, Dietra's eyes had turned bright red, her hair was glowing subtly, and talons had appeared at the end of her fingers. She turned her head back to look at the man, who she now knew for certain was a man named Ambrosius, though now he went by Ambrose. All Furies knew the names of their victims.

Dietra chuckled softly, quietly. And if Ambrose had good hearing, he might hear two more soft voices accompanying Dietra's when she laughed. She moved closer to Ambrose and whispered softly to him. When she spoke, her voice didn't sound like normal. It had a higher pitch to it and seemed to be dripping with barely-contained insanity.

"Ambrose... My my, you have been a bad boy. No wonder you don't like to play with shadows. Well, on the contrary, you like them a little too well. I can't fault you for that, but I can fault you for using them to hurt others..."

She gripped his chin in one of her hands, and as soon as her skin touched his, a violent, painful memory shook through Ambrose's mind as if he was reliving it all over again, as if he were right there in that moment. It only lasted for a few seconds. Dietra didn't want her toy to get worn out too quickly.

"Do you think you can cause such pain, such heartbreak, and not be punished for it? You skated away scot-free. Well, there was that whole business of your powers being sealed away and you locked in a basement, but we both know that you weren't really punished, not really, were you? No... You caused the deaths of those two innocent, loving people. And yet here you stand, free. While they lay dead in the ground."

It didn't matter if Ambrose had actually killed that man and woman she saw in his visions. He felt extreme guilt and she saw those people in his vision. The Fury side of her told her that he killed those two people and he had to pay for it.

Dietra leaned up on her tip toes and lightly and briefly licked the top tip of Ambrose's ear. It would feel like a small lick of flame had just skated across the tip of his ear, and another painful memory would shoot through his mind.

⇝"We follow the guilty, we punish the crime."⇜

((ooc: I hope I didn't just totally ruin my character's future, but this was so much fun to type up! And this is what would have happened in that scenario so... *hopes Dietra makes it out of this alive XD*))
((Raise the Dead))

⇝"Blood has to flow and that blood will be yours."⇜

User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius
My past is in the past, and trust me; it's worse than Mondays

I am here: the dance, dj table
I am with: dietra and ella
I feel: like snapping this girl in two

Ambrose's eyes widened when he realized this was Dietra's doing. "You're no si-" He was cut off however, as she moved closer, and began speaking to him. She didn't sound the same. Her voice was higher, and there seemed to be other voices joining her. He, like Verin, was old enough and had seen enough to know what she was. It was difficult to get the words out while she was doing this to him though.

She was suddenly she was grabbing his chin, sparking another memory. He saw Titania's face, just a few minutes ago, telling him that her brother had died as well. He saw the sadness on her face, and felt responsible for it again. And then she was speaking again, and then she was touching him again, bringing up more memories. The things he'd done that led up it all. His kingdom, the organized crime he allowed to happen in it, run for him by Titania's parents. All of the people he'd caused to die, several by his own hand. He'd had enough of this. Something in him snapped.

He wasn't loosing control of his powers, but he hardly felt in control of his actions as his hand found it's way around the Fury's neck. It made the flashbacks worse, but why should he care how many people she saw him kill? Maybe it'd make her fear him. His voice came out low and dangerous as he threatened her, "Control yourself Fury, or I'll send you back to where you came from myself." He vaguely felt Ella trying to get between him and Dietra. He grabbed her shoulder, and pushed her away. She tried to get between them again, but an armored demon with black and red skin appeared in front of her, summoned by Ambrose. It held her while Ambrose dealt with Dietra. A few people nearby had noticed and were staring now, but no one really seemed to know what to do.

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image
The End Is Where We Begin
Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: Ambrose summoned a dremora lord from Skyim, since I am a nerd))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Titania Devereux

I am here: gym
With: Dietra, Ambrose

⋨"Please, don't get too close, sometimes I can't hold the anger in"⋩

Titania was shortly awoken from her angry reverie when she bumped into a table. [********] She cursed under her breath, holding the area of incident and gazing around the gym to see if anyone noticed her. No one seemed to be snickering, so Titania took that as a good sign. However, as she was glancing around, she noticed a red haired woman...staring at Ambrose in a peculiar matter. Angry at him as she was, he was still important to her, so she wanted to make sure that everything was okay. Titania began to wander her way over there, and arrived just as the girl...transformed or something. Her eyes began to blaze red, her hair began to glow, and her nails became talons. Titania's eyes widened, and she watched with shock and anger as the woman assaulted Ambrose.

Then the woman said something about an innocent couple dying. Titania became rigid with shock. Did she mean her parents? Because they were no doubt on Ambrose's mind after her speech outside, and if this woman could see into his thoughts...Which then led to the "innocent" thing. Her parents were hardly innocent bunnies. They were loving parents sure, but harsh criminals.

When Dietra licked Ambrose's ear, Titania saw something snap inside of him. He held Dietra up by the neck, seemingly trying to choke the life out of her. Some small little green haired girl tried to stop him, but he summoned something clad in black armor and had it push her away. Guess it was up to her now. How dare this woman assault Ambrose? And how dare he attack her back? After he just told her to grow up?

Titania stormed onto the stage, and encased the summoned demon in ice so thick it would take hours for it to melt away. Except for the part where he held the little green girl. She was still effectively trapped, but at least this way he wasn't frozen. All someone had to do was pry the fingers off her arms and free her. Once that was done, she turned towards the demon girl and Ambrose. She thought for a quick second on what to do. Freeze Ambrose's hand? No, that would just make it stuck there. Make an ice knife and slice his hand with it? That might make him just turn on her. Super hard ice ball thrown at his hand? No, that probably wouldn't even work. But the Titania got a brilliant idea! She focused in-between the pair, and began to extract water from the air all around. she placed it in the space between the two of them, and after a few seconds of gathering up, she turned it to ice and pushed the two of them apart, tearing Ambrose's hand from Dietra's neck.

Once this was done Titania refashioned the ice to cement the two's feet to the ground.
"You two need to calm the ******** down! She growled at the pair. "I don't care WHAT the ******** happened here, you do NOT touch other people without their consent! And certainly don't ATTACK them!" That last comment was directed towards Ambrose. "And YOU." Titania said, whipping her head around to look at Dietra. "You TOUCH him again and i will rip the hair from your head, regardless what I said about attacking people. And if I'm right about my guess of who that couple was, they are FAR from innocent." Titania exploded.

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

User ImageXOXOUser ImageXOXOUser Image

((ooc: Cussing warning! also really long post.))
((Only))
((Outfit: Same as picture))

Mewlicious Paladin

Cuwen

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Ooh my god I accidently pressed the submit button that is NOT done yet
edit: it is now done))

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dietra Roseborn

With: Ella, Discord, Emmett, and Ambrose. Wait, who the hell is this girl that is yelling at me?
Thoughts: Seriously?

Dietra closed her eyes momentarily and soaked in the images Ambrose was seeing and the guilt he felt. It was like drugs to her kind. She could almost physically feel the guild wrapping around her like silk and igniting her brain. She saw the pain on a girl's face and felt Ambrose's guilt. She saw him build up a kingdom and kill countless of people, either by giving orders or doing it himself. This man was the perfect specimen of guilt and shame! He was a murderer and he deserved to pay for his crimes, and she would relish and drink in his guilt and his sanity when he began to lose it. She would have fun with this one.

When Ambrose gripped her neck and began strangling her, Dietra laughed manically, though it sounded strained due to her windpipe being slightly blocked.

"Oh, you know what I am! That is glorious! If only more individuals remembered the gods. Soon, that will change. Oh, you are so much fun! I will enjoy you thoroughly."

If Dietra had been herself, she would have been terrified that her cover had been blown in front of this man. But the goddess part of her relished in the fact that she was known for what she was.

Flames flared in her eyes for a brief moment and then they went back to glowing a bright red. "You can send me back to Tartarus if you wish, but I will come right back. I have your scent. I will find you and give you not a moment's peace. You must pay for what you did..."

She sunk her talons into his arm, the one that was strangling her. She sighed softly in pleasure. "And I will drink up all your delicious guilt while you slowly lose your mind. Do not worry. I will make sure we take our time."

Who was that annoying little girl that kept getting in their way? Luckily Ambrose summoned a demon to hold her off.

Then Discord hissed at Ambrose and she went to bite his leg. But then something suddenly shoved him back and she ended up just biting thin air.

Dietra felt something wet forming between her neck and Ambrose's hand. And then suddenly, it turned solid and she was shoved away from him, her talons ripping painfully from his flesh. Before she could react, ice froze around her feet, freezing her to the ground. A girl up on the stage started yelling at her and Ambrose, and she used quite fowl language as well.

Dietra's eyes blazed with fire again. "Oh do be a dear and shut up. You have no idea who you are dealing with. You are lucky, however, that I do not like making a scene. So unfreeze this ice and I will not tear that pretty little skin off of you."

Dietra wiggled her fingers slightly and shadows began to gather behind the girl on the stage. Dietra didn't want to fight unless she had to. She knew she had a job to do here and she did not want to draw anymore attention on her than there already was.

((ooc: I love Skyrim!!!! I love Elder Scrolls!!!))
((Raise the Dead))

User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius

I am here: dj table
I am with: Dietra, Titania, Ella
I feel: Well, this has turned into a mess

"Gods? You're a leech. What makes you think you're worthy of taking even my sanity?" He winced a bit as she dug her claws into his arm. Black, acidic blood seeped out, dripping down to the floor, and making a hissing sound where it ate away at it. "You're just a child. Yo-" Ambrose was cut off as a wall of ice formed between them, causing them both to loose their grips on each other. Dietra's claws pulled out painfully, getting more of his blood on the floor. Separated from Dietra, he felt some sense returning to him. He briefly noticed that his suit and shirt were now ruined. Totaling a thousand and seventy dollars. Oh well, he'd had worse happen to him. Anyways Titania was there, yelling at them, but he ignored it. He could understand her anger. He wasn't happy with own actions. But there was no need to dwell on them, especially with this creature around. Glancing over at her, he warned, "Titania, if you have anything you're guilty about, stay away from her. She's a Fury. A young one, but dangerous nonetheless."

He glanced over to the demon he'd summoned, and grimaced. He was lucky Titania had caught it by surprise. It was one of his more dangerous summons, and he was grateful he hadn't wanted Ella dead when he summoned it. Even if she was as strong as strong as Emmett, like Kirby was, it could have easily done the job if she was focused on him and Dietra. With a wave of his hand, it disappeared, effectively freeing her. The small flower girl, looking upset and angry, pointed her palm at Dietra, and to his surprise, a beam of harsh sunlight shot at her. It was relatively small, mainly to cause some pain and get her attention rather than actually damage her. "Stop being mean! You aren't acting like the nice girl who was my friend!"

He wanted to put this behind him as quickly as possible. He was still seeing images in his mind of the things he'd done wrong, but it wasn't even as bad as his nightmares at the moment. Still not quite acknowledging Titania's interference, he asked, "I've returned to my senses Fury. Will you?"

When he noticed shadows forming behind Titania, and heard the Fury tell her to shut up, he felt somewhat angry. Not the senseless fury that had caused him to attack her, but a much more simple and reasonable feeling of being pissed off. Somewhat calmly, he explained to her, "If you lay a single finger on her, I won't be the only one who wants to send you back to Tartarus. This entire school will want your head for attacking the family of a student here." Many were already watching them. They'd been unsure of what was going on, but many were coming to realize that Dietra somehow started this, since most of the people involved seemed mainly pissed at her.

Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: But no seriously his suit and shirt were mad expensive and Dietra is paying for that s**t))

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
Snow Donahue

"Hey, wanna see a trick?
"Wait, on second thought, that'd be a bad idea."

I am here: The dance
With: Kirby

Snow smiled faintly when Kirby agreed with her about how awkward it was. That was certainly something she wouldn't want to face again. "I-i-it's really strange, b-being called Rhoswen. I f-feel like that's my n-name, b-b-but I've gone by S-Snow for so much longer." She said to her boyfriend. Before she could say what she would rather go as, she noticed a commotion by the DJ's stage. She whirred around, only to find her sister pushing apart Ambrose and some red-headed girl. "W-what is going on...?" Snow gasped outloud, before going and running towards the stage.

((ooc: To be continued with a Titania post!))
((Ed Sheeran Sing))
((Let's dance!))

❄ ❅ ❆ ❇ ❈ ❉ ❊ ❋ ❖

Cuwen

Mewlicious Paladin

Eloquent Vampire

15,375 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Titania Devereux

I am here: gym
With: Dietra, Ambrose, Rhoswen

⋨"Please, don't get too close, sometimes I can't hold the anger in"⋩

Titania was rather annoyed that Ambrose ignored the overall message of what she was trying to say and went immediately to warning her. A warning that wasn't even necessary. "I'm not guilty for anything. You've got to keep moving forward and not let the past hold onto you." Titania slightly snapped at him, but her voice was mostly level. Letting go of guilt had been the first step in her recovery. It was letting go of the guilt of her brother dying for her that made her realize that Rhoswen was still alive. So, with that message in mind Titania made sure to never feel guilty about anything ever again, in case she lose sight of the future. The little green girl fired some beam of light at Dietra and said something about stop being mean. Titania wasn't really sure it was to much affect, given Dietra's next words.

"Oh do be a dear and shut up. You have no idea who you are dealing with. You are lucky, however, that I do not like making a scene. So unfreeze this ice and I will not tear that pretty little skin off of you." Came the read haired girl's voice from the other side of the stage. Titania whirled around to her with icy fire blazing in her eyes. "EXCUSE me? I don't give a ******** who you are princess, you're not going to get yourself freed with threats. And just for your information, you can't PEEL ******** ice." Titania said to the woman, summoning more ice in her hands to hit the girl across the mouth with. However, before she could succeed in making more than a regular ice cube's size worth, she heard her sister screaming at her.

"T-titania no!" Titania heard, but before she could react her own hands were bound in ice.
"R-rhoswen?" Titania asked, completely bewildered as to why her sister would bind her. "L-look behind y-you." Rhoswen told Titania, a slight tone of fear in her voice. Titania slowly turned around and was surprised to see that she was surrounded by shadows. Could that Dietra girl manipulate shadows like she could manipulate ice? Titania paled slightly at this thought, scared that Dietra could have attacked her at any moment. Rhoswen climbed up onto the stage next to her, and nodded at Ambrose's words that Titania missed.

"I-I know I might n-not be much of a f-fighter, but I will d-defend my sister should y-you attack her. A-as will other p-people." Snow said towards Dietra, trying to let her know that attacking people was not okay.

...¤¸¸.·´¯`·.¸·..>>--»«--<<..·.¸¸·´¯`·.¸¸¤...

((ooc: Meh end
Mew also made her sister hate me ;-; How could you mew ))

((Only))
((Outfit: Same as picture))

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Dietra Roseborn

With: Ella, Discord, Emmett, Ambrose, Titania, and Snow
Thoughts: What have I done?

Discord stayed by the DJ booth. She didn't know what to do. She didn't want her master to get hurt, but her master wasn't herself right now. She hated when this side of her came out. She wasn't nice, then.

Dietra lifted her talons, which were dripping with Ambrose's black blood, to her lips. She lightly licked them. The goddess side of her smirked at the taste, but somewhere deep inside, the girl winced and nearly threw up. She experienced flashes of her mothers drinking blood, bathing in blood, playing in blood. She had never wanted to enjoy blood the way they did. She thought it was disgusting and horrible.

The goddess could feel the inner repulsion coming from her reasonable side. She hated it and she tried to push it down. She never got to have any fun, and this was her time.

When Ambrose called her a leech and then called her a child, Dietra scowled at him and then hissed. She literally hissed. Then, she said, "I am not a child!"

If her feet were free, she would have stomped one of them on the floor. She hated being thought of as a child! The gods on Olympus did it, too. The only one who hadn't treated her like a child had been Ares. She felt slightly better when Ambrose said she was dangerous, but she still would have sliced off a finger or two of his if she could have.

Suddenly, a beam of light came shooting at her and hit her in the face. Dietra screamed in a high-pitched, 3-octave voice and grabbed her face. It didn't actually damage her, but it hurt like Tartarus!

Dietra slowly lowered her hand from her face and glared darkly at the girl who had just hit her with the beam. She looked vaguely familiar. Wasn't that one of her friends? Well too bad!

Dietra quickly gathered shadows in her hand. While this was happening, the inner rational Dietra realized what was about to happen. It was like she was looking through a stranger's eyes and couldn't control her body. The goddess had control of her body, and she was about to kill Ella! No, not Ella!

Inwardly, Dietra screamed and fought to the surface. Her scream became verbal as she regained control of her body. "No!!!!!"

The goddess was pushed down once again, but the effort Dietra had used to regain control of her body left her feeling dazed, and she saw stars in front of her eyes. Her head hurt so badly. She swayed on her legs and then fell back onto the gym floor. She gasped when her feet stayed stuck to the gym floor because of ice, and it hurt slightly that her feet couldn't fly out when she fell back. The pain didn't compare to the sledge hammer in her head, though.

The shadows on the stage instantly crawled back into the corners and disappeared from Dietra's hand. She was gasping from the exertion of everything and it took so much effort just to keep her eyes open. She head girls on the stage talking, but she couldn't really understand their words.

Discord sensed the change in her master and immediately ran over to her. She began nuzzling the side of Dietra's face and meowing in worry.

((ooc: ))
((Raise the Dead))

User Image

Mewlicious Paladin

tityanya

tityanya's Waifu

Springtime Star

User Image
Ambrosius

I am here: dj table
I am with: A whole bunch of assholes
I feel: this is a huge mess and my suit is ruined

Well, at least her ego was too big to leave her blaming herself for anything. Anyways, Ambrose was glad Titania was safe from the guilt thing, despite her attitude. He guessed she was referring to her brother's death, so he muttered, "How was I supposed to know your temper hadn't ended in someone's death over the past four decades." Ambrose summoned a few imps with tiny hammers, who began chipping away at the ice that held his feet.

Kirby nodded, and said, "So uh, Sn-snow it is, then. Y-you're um, exactly wh-who you are, either way." There wasn't much time for a reponse, since something was going on over at the dj table. He and Snow quickly made their way over, Kirby rushing to aid Ella, who was about to be attacked.

Next in his hand was a sharp rapier, ready to piece thought the ice that separated him and Dietra to get to her. He hadn't been planning on attacking her, but she was planning to attack Ella, and he wouldn't allow that. Ella seemed more than ready to defend herself though. Her skin turned to oak, and she looked about ready to punch Dietra in the face. Though, Dietra soon screamed and collapsed, leaving Ella looking somewhat confused. Kirby was in front of her a second later, glowing barrier daggers in hand, barely missing having to protect Ella, and Snow was restraining Titania. Good, she needed it.

Everything seemed resolved now, and the imps were done freeing his feet. They disappeared, along with the rapier, which he was glad not to have needed to use. He shook the rest of the ice off his shoes. Ruined as well. And he was still bleeding. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around his arm to slow the bleeding. He walked around the wall to Dietra. Her feet were still encased in ice. He glanced up at Titania. "Ah, thank you for the intervention Titania. Furies can make me . . . forget myself. I don't think she needs to be restrained any longer though." He looked back down at her, and asked, "Are you alright? We can bring you to the nurse if needed. I imagine we'll have some questions for you, but I guess that can be left up to Headmaster Clear." He wanted to just have this event behind him, but as a responsible staff member, he supposed he should tend to things here.

The glowing white daggers in Kirby's hand disappeared, and he turned around to look at Ella. She looked confused, but she began smiling when he turned to look at her. "Big brother!" She hugged him. Kirby stood there, bewildered for a moment, before deciding he might as well just go with it, and hugged her back. "Uh, yeah. Yo-you're Ella huh? Er, nice to meet you."

But Ella suddenly stiffened, remembering Dietra. She let go of Kirby and rushed over to her friend. She knelt down and smashed the ice holding Dietra's feet with a fist of ebony, and then moved closer to Dietra's face. "Dietra! Are you okay? You got all scary and I almost punched you again!" Seeing Discord nuzzling Dietra's face, Ella asked her, "Discord, is she okay?"

Outfit

((Out Of Cake?!: ))

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Elemental Spirit, a creation of earth & her weapon partners
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Starlite, Emily & Rolverk Schedule
___
1st: Pyromancy
2nd: Math
3rd: Martial Arts
--Lunch Time--
4th: Music
5th: Study Hall
6th: Aura Control

Starlite hugged Hikaru back before she smiled brightly "Well that can make a girls heart sore." she kissed him before she sighed. Glancing around before she shook her head a little "What do you think? I doubt we could tango," she noticed the music change before she saw Clear and Hielet walking onto the dance floor. Blinking she looked back at Hikaru then back again "Are Clear and Hielet together?" she asked after seeing Clear pulled Hielet close "I could be wrong but I didn't think people danced together if they don't like each other." she started to watch the two as they tango'd across the floor. In the midst of it, she hear commotion at around the DJ area "What is going on here? This is crazy." she sighed "Never a moments peace at this school." she chuckled lightly and looked at Hikaru before she sighed "I doubt it will end soon either. Good thing I have a strong Nasod man to protect me." she winked playfully but she hoped he knew she didn't truly need his protection, though the thought was nice.

With: Hikaru
Feelings/Thoughts: What is going on now?
Outfit: Dress
Theme: Starlite: Counting on Hearts Emily: None Rolverk: None

((Out Of Candy: ))

OutlawStar01

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image
Kaelyn Levea
The Naga Princess
Kaelyn Levea Schedule:
___
1st: Study Hall
2nd: Science
3rd: Music
--Lunch Time--
4th: Blade Dancing
5th: Aura Control
6th: Math

Kaelyn didn't know what to think or do. She stood there, not really looking at him at first. Seeing him draw closer, she waited for the worst. When he touched her cheeks, she flinched before she looked at him. Blinking confused as he lifted himself to match her and looked her in the eyes. She blushed lightly when he spoke, her eyes widening a little. Then he kissed her and heart skipped a beat before it started to pound in her chest. This was really happening, it had to be, because her dreams had only been nightmares for so long. Letting him break the kiss, her cheeks were red and she stared at him, noticing he was normal again. Listening ot him as he told her that deep down he wanted to do that. She watched his hands and listened as he told her, he likes her too, she blushed deeply, looking at his outstretched hand. Reaching out she took his hand and tried to hold back her tears. She couldn't stop herself from reaching out and hugging him tightly as she started to cry, happy crying but at the same time painful.

With: Kiaku
Feelings/Thoughts: Why does it hurt? I should be happy.
Outfit: Dress Necklace
Theme: The Grey

HanyouRyuuKiaku

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Assassin for hire & mother
User ImageUser ImageRuna and Emmett's Son
User ImageUser ImageRuna's pet & Vance's Familiar
User Image
Runa's partner and weapon
User Image
Runa Fenix Schedule:
___
1st: History
2nd: Martial Arts
3rd: Aura Control
--Lunch Time--
4th: Science
5th: Blade Dancing
6th: Japanese

Zessen Schedule:
___
1st: History
2nd: Martial Arts
3rd: Aura Control
--Lunch Time--
4th: Science
5th: Blade Dancing
6th: Japanese

Runa watched Emmett for a moment as he seemed to keep an 'eye' on Ella and the whole Hielet situation. When he seemed to react to something. She got worried but then he told her what was going on, sort of. "I guess everything is ok now." she watched him still before she nodded at he said her name. She blinked and stepped back a little confused when his words were cut off by a girl nearly tackle hugging him. Watching as another girl came over and pried the first from Emmett then whispered to her. Watching as the one blushed and apologized. Runa looked at Emmett for a long moment, uncertainty in her eyes as he spoke again. Lucina? Isn't that the girl he said died while he was gone? A friend close enough to be like a sister. Runa looked at Lucina and would have taken her hand out of kindness but Vance was in her arms and she wasn't comfortable using just one arm. Listening to Lucina, she blinked a few times "Really?" she looked at Emmett for a long moment then down a little "Thank you for telling me that." she smiled lightly before she sighed. She felt herself start to lose it a little only because the whole time he was gone she believed he didn't care about her and now how was a girl telling her that his wouldn't shut up about her. God how stupid was she? Very...

She jumped a little when Emmett cleared his throat "S-sorry, Yes I'm Runa. It's nice to meet you." she looked at the other girl when Emmett spoke to her and she let the two of them talk "L-lucina... Can I ask you some things?" she bit her lip lightly as she thought about it "What stuff did he say about me while you two were with each other?" she looked down a little, mainly at Vance who was squirming, Runa frowned a little because he looked like he was about ready to start crying about something. "Oh dear...." she bit her lip and started to look for the supplies she put against the side wall. "Emmett... do you remember where the bag is?" she asked right as Vance started to cry.

With: Emmett, Vance, Aquais, Lucina and Emlyn
Feelings/Thoughts: Is that the truth? Was I wrong about it all?
Theme: Runa: Off With Her Head Zessen: None

Mewlicious Paladin

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
EMHS Teacher/Created to serve/Master of all abilities of the mind
All classes taught by her: Aura Control/Dark Arts/Controlling Mind-based abilities

Hielet looked at Clear for a moment before she sighed "I wasn't not created to care for respect. Seeing as the way I was created was to obey rules and if you obey the rules then respect comes with it without questions. So I never cared to gain respect of those who don't obey the rules. Kids or not, it's was what I was made for. It's hard to change what I was made for... unless you think you can manage that." she smirked a little before she shook her head.

Out on the dance floor she relaxed exponentially. Hearing him speak about her knowing her hobby. Facing him, then he made her gasp lightly and a soft blush touched her pale cheeks, when he pulled her close. She took a deep breath putting her hand on his shoulder "If that's the case... then I think we'll start getting along better." she smiled a little before the music started and she got into position letting him lead of course. Following him with ease, she was truly relaxed and enjoying herself. Even with the commotion going on not far off, she wondered if Clear heard it too before she let it slip from her attention.

With: Clear
Feelings/Thoughts: What is this feeling?
Outfit: Dress Heels
Theme: Nerves

((Out Of Candy: Dance or at least how I see them dancing.))

thedarkone15

Questionable Rogue

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The fallen siren angel of the water
User Image
Saylea Schedule:
___
1st: Music
2nd: Aura Control
3rd: Blade Dancing
--Lunch Time--
4th: History
5th: Math
6th: Study Hall

Saylea sat at the pool, her feet in the water. Her gown lay around her almost looking like water itself but it of course wasn't. Staring out at the water, thinking, feeling. Her mind traveled back into her memories of her mother training to not feeling deep emotions. Pain, anger, love, hate, sadness, happiness, even caring and protective was bad but it was allowed when it came to Meala. Since that day, at the sky temple, when he went crazy, almost basically evil and Yoka kissed her, she hasn't felt the same and that feeling had been growing. She wanted to kill Yoka for that but in the end, that's not what she wanted. No, she wanted him to acknowledge her, to notice her as a woman. A crush maybe, likely something more, but when she thought about it and him, she felt pain. A deep hurting inside her. He didn't notice her, he was always with Diva and Scarlet. In the end, she hoped he would ask her to the dance and that didn't happen.

As she sat there, staring over the water, she felt it again as her thoughts wandered, something deep inside her. Something she never felt. It didn't feel like locked out emotions that she was sort through but something else, a power, a darkness inside her. Something that she never really thought about. The power of her fathers blood. A fallen angel abilities that her mother had her block and push away as she did her emotions. She felt as if the blocks on them had broken and slowly but surely they were creeping to the surface. With a heavy, lonely sigh, she shook her head, feeling the power started to rise in her, the dark energy aura started to form around her. She wasn't evil but fallen angels didn't tend to have a good track record. Having no control over this power, she let her go, good thing she was alone. As it climbed through her system, that when she felt it, pain, sharp and searing. She screamed and tried to liquefy her body to avoid it but it didn't work. Her body wasn't listening to her commands. Moving to try and get to her feet, she would drag herself to the infirmary when a burst of dark energy pulse out of her. Gasping and panting, the pain was too much and when she went to stand, she fell in the pool, sinking under the water.

With: No one
Feelings/Thoughts: What's going on?
Theme:
Fight

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers